White niggers

a huge percentage of whites are just as bad as blacks, even according to your own IQ estimates
Robbing, beating their wives and kids, shooting meth, wearing sloppy t-shirts....etc

there are more "white niggers" in the USA than black niggers

how are y'all going to excuse this with all your race theories? I would rather live next to a Malaysian doctor than a white trash southerner

Attached: monster truck guy.png (540x576, 478K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z2JXP1Su3G8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't think that term is politically correct user. I believe their just called Canadians

Q predicted this

Attached: rural and suburban retards up close.jpg (1090x1200, 137K)

>just as bad as
Time and again statistics from the FBI themselves prove this wrong
But you aren't looking for an argument
You're looking for (you)s, and I'm a generous man

And I would rather live next to a white trash southerner than you.

Is he drinking syrup?

The likelihood of a White being a Nigger Lakey is very low.
The vast vast majority of blacks are niggers.

yes because its a leaf
LEAFS are degenerates trannies

>a huge percentage

lol

They're shit but not even close to "just as bad as niggers". Even the lowest tier whites commit crime at a rate lower than the top 1% of nogs

White niggers are an anomaly and are ostracised and despised by their own race.

Black niggers are much more common and represent a much higher percentage of blacks overall. Even being a literal nigger is glorified and is now deeply rooted in black culture.

Try again, wog.

>sargonites think no one ever came up with the term wigger before

> I would rather live next to a Malaysian doctor than a white trash southerner

That's the thing, I wouldn't. I accept there are plenty of intelligent and respectful people from other races. But group identity and homogeneity are more important. Multiculturalism is an absolute nightmare.
Lots of us think there are differences between races, but most of us have grown up in liberal societies which reject racism and discrimination. We are allowed to be a people, to have self determination and form our own culture and identity. This is the right all people have. It's only that we are now trying to assert this that people confuse it for racism.
If you were to reverse your scenario to Malaysia and ask whether a poor Malaysian would rather live amongst his own or with a white man, no one would accuse him off racism if he had preference for the Malaysian.

Also your conflation of poor people and white trash is disgusting. There are plenty of poor white working class who are completely respectable

Fuck off nigger.

It's not IQ.

It's depression.

>percentage
key word faggot, kys

Rednecks are the epitome of attractiveness. They are usually alpha as fuck and avid breeders with filthy minds. They are the predator of the male world proudly stalking their righteous claim to our country.

ehhhhhh... depends on how you define those tiers. get better at explaining this point or you're gonna sounds retarded js, you're vaguely correct though.

Find the flaw

Some truth to this. I deal with more crappy white people on a daily basis than blacks.

They should be gassed as well.

I never have to worry about "white niggers" shooting me over 20 bucks in my wallet.
Fuck off rabbi.

Attached: 1531422115695.jpg (600x600, 65K)

Isnt that crazy. There are 65 percent more whites. But blacks still commit more crime than whites. That alone should alarm you

>a huge percentage of whites
What is HUGE?!
10%, of course but blacks are 90%.

Those are just white mutts where certain nigger genes are being expressed.

Attached: t342fn3r.jpg (2048x1992, 278K)

Based and redpilled.
Take a good look around at the quality of white people, specifically white men, that you see day to day: most of them are too fat, too skinny, ugly, dumb and decidedly uncool.
I’m not saying it’s not better to be white; I’m saying white men are resting on their laurels and have become mostly a heap of shit that is hardly any better (if better at all) than any other group of males.
DO BETTER WHITE MAN

>what are race demographics

At least you can force them to think.
This is impossible for nogs. Nogs understand violence only.

Where are you from ?

Attached: 252395.jpg (2482x3126, 514K)

Really makes you think

Attached: 250446.png (680x371, 177K)

all the shitty whites arent white at all. theyre all scottish/irish

Are you really in a position to shit talk?

Attached: med vs nordcuck.jpg (5120x2880, 1.19M)

Kys

Attached: hqdefault(8).jpg (480x360, 26K)

Pc centrist cope. When crime statistics reflect what you're saying, then you can give yourself an upboat, but until then you're just a retard.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-01-03-43-34-1-1.png (654x710, 588K)

Maybe. Can we see you ?

Attached: PSX_20180710_133622.jpg (568x625, 145K)

>black arm

Is that dumb cunt drinking maple syrup?

>a huge percentage of whites are just as bad as blacks

Attached: cuckservatards.jpg (1326x1797, 410K)

But they are White and therefore my brothers. Fuck off yid.

Lol no.

Attached: IMG_20180705_121252_785.jpg (3024x3024, 1.95M)

I guarantee you are ugly/Brown.

youtube.com/watch?v=z2JXP1Su3G8

Attached: 1529592779789.jpg (602x690, 59K)

Hear hear!

>there are more "white niggers" in the USA than black niggers
Source this you fucking faggot OP

Look at the per capita numbers, nigger.

That's why we keep them in the Ozarks and Appalachia, where they can do no harm.