South African Government to Amend the Constitution

It's happening boys, they're actually going to try and do it

Attached: IMG_20180801_101359_763.jpg (1080x715, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businesslive.co.za/amp/bd/national/2018-07-31-breaking-news-anc-to-change-constitution-to-expropriate-land/
youtube.com/watch?v=FfDJ6CZGee0
politicsweb.co.za/opinion/how-to-defend-yourself-from-land-grabs
youtube.com/watch?v=Nu3izzxDYyE&bpctr=1533116012
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQyFkx0DsaE&t=39s
dailymotion.com/video/x1gekas
pastebin.com/ebxChxCH
youtu.be/im8CGb5f3Ek
youtube.com/watch?v=8ceO0FLNyIA
hooktube.com/watch?v=T-EGvk_jJvI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

businesslive.co.za/amp/bd/national/2018-07-31-breaking-news-anc-to-change-constitution-to-expropriate-land/
Going to be one hell of a month

Where do I sign up to kill niggers?

this. i want on this ride

Q predicted this

This, has there been any organizing of volunteers?

what are good media/twitter accs to follow to stay updated with what the hell is going on in SA?

It's super easy to get guns in South Africa user, just fly down their, get an AK and start shooting, either that or make some pipe bombs

I have literally nothing to live for and I am tired of waiting for the great American happening. I would gladly sign up.

Means a lot boys but you should work within your own countries, spread awareness of what's happening, draw parallels. Give the normies a bone to chomp on.

Most importantly, learn from us, our mistakes and failures are your lessons

Attached: IMG_20180723_114729_315.jpg (640x640, 62K)

Racist white supremacist neo-Nazis threaten to kill blacks.

POTUS must send in the troops. Protect human rights.

Attached: 1481334938896.jpg (4641x3094, 1.4M)

REMEMBER THE PROPHECY

Attached: 1532376923307.png (1896x3504, 1.67M)

>It's happening boys, they're actually going to try and do it
race war incoming in 4 3 2 1

Attached: siener van rensburg.jpg (988x1024, 119K)

>you should work within your countries
You're still getting tens of thousands of disenfranchised white boys that want to physically fight for their beliefs. You can't fight your genocide in any other western country except south africa so guess what fucker you're getting lotsa volunteers thirsty for nigger blood. They have been deprived of this their whole lives the whole world will be watching

Attached: 1532976668202.gif (300x180, 1.73M)

I've written to my local member of parliament in support of Peter Dutton (our Foreign Minister), who's attempting to fast track white South Africans and give them preferential treatment for immigration.

The lefties shot it down a few months ago, but there's still a lot of people here who support the idea. Good luck, brother. Stay safe.

any boats/cargo planes headed there?
anyone have transportation to the hot spots?

nice plan

youtube.com/watch?v=FfDJ6CZGee0
Honorable membas

Attached: uganda.jpg (342x342, 12K)

Expanding on this question. Would the French Foreign legion be a good option?

For your own sake of avoiding glowing niggers I'd unfortunately suggest you don't discuss things like that in detail.

I am in no way opposed to volunteers, I will admit it's comforting to have people like that out there. Avoid donations to (((groups))). That money will do no good. It will never reach the people who need it

Raise a stink user, don't give up. Persist, make flyers, stick them around town. Write again and again, make your voice heard

or else what

Attached: 1521383478642.png (600x848, 593K)

Seconding this, be extremely aware of glow in the niggers. That's why I say become active at home first

What about suidlanders?

Not anymore

he's right you know

Attached: deal with it.jpg (625x834, 218K)

>he thinks people will be donating money
Nah dude. You're getting boots on the ground once word gets out that it's game on and all those larpers on Jow Forums will finally be able to live out their Rhodesian bush fighting fantasies

Attached: 1532737838032.png (760x965, 341K)

I'm white and speak decent French, I feel like I would get some sort of special treatment over the refugees. Especially because they're doing it for citizenship and I hear a lot of FFL uppers are pretty open about treating those types like shit.

This
I'll probably die pretty quickly because I'm a skinnyfat NEET but I don't care, maybe I'll take some communist niggers down with me.

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1520x1080, 105K)

politicsweb.co.za/opinion/how-to-defend-yourself-from-land-grabs

Also fellow saffers here's a nice guide.

Attached: FB_IMG_1532700467559.jpg (675x938, 79K)

Boer War 3.0 is approaching fast. Volunteer Brigades when?

why would you care

youtube.com/watch?v=Nu3izzxDYyE&bpctr=1533116012

Since the nigs in SA are going to seize all property, leading to the SA economy tanking and turn Southern Africa into Mad Max not long after, I’ve been planning on going out in the open with my buds to help our Volk in any way we can. We reckon most of the killings will be Rwanda style with machetes and ak welding gangs and marauders. Most middle aged white men are gun owning veterans of the border war and the SA military will collapse as it won’t be able to maintain stability. White staff will leave their posts. There’s also been talk of random white militias storming bases to grab all the guns and vehicles when shtf.

You have seen the escalating situation in South Africa and feel the call to help. You have military training, or maybe you don't. Though regardless you may want to go. All the measures you plan should be above board; legal and can be declared openly. There is nothing to hide in feeling motivated to protect civilians from being killed and tortured as a humanitarian. You need stamina, conviction, armament and a ticket, you need to know up-to-date military tactics.

We have some time to prepare still. The UN will not step in same as it in did in Rwanda. Only reason there are still Tutsis in Rwanda is because a Tutsi army from Uganda ended the genocide. What people in SA need is humanitarian protection.

Stressing to all anons here this might very well be the great redpilling we were waiting for. The sides are clear, should whites be left slaughtered or should they be saved? This will be a hot topic in the coming years, but we need to make sure to spread footage and stories of what will happen on the ground.Get some likeminded buds together (foreign contacts are too risky), start to slowly ease them into the idea of helping white saffers.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQyFkx0DsaE&t=39s

Attached: IMG_20180729_112557_054.jpg (604x604, 94K)

Let's slot some floppies

Also here's a /comfy/ first hand account of a UN soldier in West Africa. Enjoy.

And here's a paste bin with relevant info about South Africa.

pastebin.com/ebxChxCH
pastebin.com/ebxChxCH
pastebin.com/ebxChxCH

It was made a few months ago so just note the tone is different from the urgency right now.

Also here's a /comfy/ first hand account of a UN soldier in West Africa. Enjoy.

And here's a paste bin with relevant info about South Africa.

pastebin.com/ebxChxCH
pastebin.com/ebxChxCH
pastebin.com/ebxChxCH

It was made a few months ago so just note the tone is different from the urgency right now.

Attached: FB_IMG_1533050407744.jpg (750x476, 70K)

Give em’ hell boys.

youtu.be/im8CGb5f3Ek
Be strong guys, we will make it

Attached: IMG_20180801_112454_633.jpg (1079x576, 71K)

It wouldn't be the first time people come here, now we have the internet. I remember reading somewhere that the Spanish Civil War had over 100 000 people volunteering from other countries (not counting explicit military support from for example Italy). How many do you think would come to an even more polarizing war such as this?

Attached: boer war volunteers.png (2000x1300, 1.4M)

Could you briefly share what you've written to your MP. I will add your points to my own ideas and send them to the local MP.

Many westerners have volunteered to fight ISIS in Syria--a country with a completely foreign language and culture. I bet you guys will get at least 10k/month after the shit kicks off.

Friend, if I was guaranteed a roof over my head and 3 squares for myself and my doggo, I would have absolutely no problem heading over tomorrow. If it really does hit the fan, especially over white vs black. I'm sure you'd have quite a bit of support, same as other young men who shipped off in WW1 and WW2 simply for the wanderlust.

>south africa thread
Based. Heres a redpill on the white people situation there
youtube.com/watch?v=8ceO0FLNyIA

Zimbabwe 2.0 hello.
Let's get this race war started bitches, about time some niggers starved.

Attached: 1531362144004.jpg (1379x1042, 236K)

Plannedparenthood.org

holy fuck, polish normies are already red-pilling themselves on South africa
>pic rel normies claim that without white people, blacks in southern africa will starve and die like rats ; whites were the only beacon of civilization in Africa

Attached: RPA.png (1169x809, 91K)

>posting comments on youtube
>normal
Pick one Andrzej. I want to believe though.

I always hear that in a step and fetch accent buying some Bobs

How much Zim Bob Weigh

Holy, europe is is running out of resources and while we are flood with niggers, south africas race war is going to create the new white ethnostate

What a time to be alive

They've got loads.of our names. If a high risk Jow Forumsommando books.a flight to ZA after a race war starts they'll be red flagged at the airport.

>white people
>check picture
>see poles

???

Whites were the only beacon of civilization in the world.

POISON THE WATERMELON AND MALT DRINKS

I had no idea, we used to be based

Implying most of them werent flagged already. The issue is governments actions being limited and anyone willing to fight in another country is very likely to have the means of self defense

How are the young whites in SA? Are they redpilled? Do they have military training?

>t. 6% arabic/ black

We need crowdfunding for bullet costs etc

I thought china was carving up S.A and funding the dumbest commie nigs to do their bidding (get rid of whitey who stands in their way)

If they stay inna woods and the basement shit posting they won't care. Book a flight to war zone however.. ...

This is highly likely, they'd live that farmland, and they help train rebel nigs in the past.

*Love

SA is not the first world. They are used to very high grade corruption that can get you imprisoned for not paying bribery to militia/police on the streets and kidnapping/robbery/breaking into houses is normal, hence they have fences to protect their properties from niggers

Had to use VPN to SA to watch. Jewtube have disabled comments and restricted it severely. Libtards on damage control.

Attached: 1498363846425.jpg (454x417, 15K)

The beacon is lit!
Gondor calls for aid!

>go to Botswana or some other country bordering SA where nobody gives a fuck
>sneak across the border like a Mexican
>kill nigs
>??????
>profit

There are quite a lot indonesians that adopted boer culture , Kaapse Maleiers.

Those are coloureds

Attached: kill dozer.jpg (960x730, 76K)

bump

Attached: aw4gyaehq.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Salt the farmlands.

>Mfw the entire western world is full of disillusioned Western men just waiting for a single country to turn into chaos so they can go there and fight.

Lets take the land from the white people who built the country in the first place and feed us and lets give it to someone with the IQ of a fucking potato.

Attached: 2671e0601faf3b43874e061ff665e3e2.jpg (236x201, 7K)

>NOGGED.com
is he the OG isralite?

Attached: handrubbingintensifies.jpg (500x361, 42K)

I think a mass exodus of whites and a demand for repairations to make things right after they are starving is nore desirable

make sure to dig trench lines at defensible positions and mine all the roads leading onto your property. I would come and help but you guys don't seem to be organized for any help.

Initially it will be the 40-50 year olds, they all have basic military training. Conscription ended in 1990 so if you are under about 45 you have no formal training. No one in there right mind joins SANDF now.

>then buy up all the African farmland and make some giant Chinese agribusiness conglomerate
That's pretty terrifying. Yet the dumb western politicians won't even see beyond "muh racism" when the white farmers try to defend their property and cede yet more power to China.

Yeah, they might get offended if you refer to them as Coloureds instead of Kaapse Maleiers. But it's almost hard to tell the difference, for example a Cape Dutch vs. a Boer = Afrikaner

Posting in epic race war bread

Attached: 869B8591-2522-45BC-95A8-6DF7B5E59ECB.gif (480x338, 3.95M)

The beginning of the end lads

Press F to pay respects

Good ol' Steve. Thinks just because he's sold a few CD's that he is able to lead a movement.

I would go. Don't have any military training but i'm a surgeon

Have you got any videos about the current situation in SA?

Attached: 1519863605941.jpg (1093x1798, 312K)

I hope they start defending themselves. Its fight or die time.

No you won't have any special treatment, and the legion is half russian half niggers

So what? White people have been doing this for generations. What went around now comes around.

Eat gas kike

kek, based Steve, every Jow Forums member should follow this man on Twitter, I don't think there's a more red pilled musician alive on this planet.

Interestingly enough, I was going to join for basic training just so I know enough to act when shtf

Bump

Anyone?

Fuxk off titenberg

Personally? I have none but some other Anons may have some.

Oh we know that. It's just the normies living in blissful ignorance.

Stevey boy is such an interesting person, truly an inspiration to us all

Attached: Djfs2buXcAAEIfy.jpg (539x960, 40K)

Youtube search South Africa. Although its mostly liberal shit.

I already know how it will end.
>Whites will gather and get organised
>White South Africans will win.
>Black Africans will not just lose, they will lose BADLY.
>USA, Europe, Canada and Australia will get involved, they will label the white South Africans as "white supremacists terrorists" trying to bring in the Fourth Reich.
>USA, Europe, Canada and Australia will treat white south Africans like they treat ISIS and bomb them wherever they see them.
>Black South Africans will give a war cry and call for retaliation and call for the death of all "white supremacists terrorists".
>In the ensuing chaos the EFF will use this chance to kill every white man women and child will be slaughtered.

The End. I wish it weren't but we all know this is what will happen.

But we might as well go out with a bang eh?

It's what (((they))) want

Attached: Honesty.jpg (640x688, 64K)

I was thinking about this kind of videos
hooktube.com/watch?v=T-EGvk_jJvI (banned in Germany, of course. Danke Merkel)

Good lad, he has some guts