Sweden: 90% of Somali mothers have severe Vitamin D deficinecy due to lack of SUNLIGHT which leads to AUTISM...

Sweden: 90% of Somali mothers have severe Vitamin D deficinecy due to lack of SUNLIGHT which leads to AUTISM. 33% of mothers have zero Vitamin D

vitamindcouncil.org/new-research-somali-immigrants-in-sweden-suffering-from-severe-vitamin-d-deficiency-during-pregnancy/

Attached: IMG_20180801_161110.jpg (608x350, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5238497/Somali-migrant-sexually-assaults-Italian-woman-labour.html).
vitamindcouncil.org/new-research-somali-immigrants-in-sweden-suffering-from-severe-vitamin-d-deficiency-during-pregnancy/
youtube.com/watch?v=9Jz1TjCphXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fucking niggers

In humans, Vitamin D is synthesised in the presence of sunlight.

Melanin in skin (ie. dark skin) and restrictive clothing (burkas and hijabs) hinders Vitamin D synthesis (though helps protect from UV rays).

Lack of Vitamin D in mothers is linked to autism.

People with autism are at a higher risk of being radicalized.

>be swedish imam
>lead a jihad of autists

Somalis are the worst muzzies, even Afghans are better

It's all part of the plan, nignogs are also inbred and many of their children are retarded. By flooding the welfare system with these "people" (((they))) are destroying europe.

Somalia is on the fucking equator, which makes this especially ridiculous.

Fpbp

Attached: 1532844655726m.jpg (1024x682, 134K)

AND ITS BEAUTIFUL YOU SHIT LORDS

bbb..bbuh..but were all the same!!

Yes, but Sweden is not. You don't get nearly as much sun near the arctic circle as at the equator. Who knew?

Bump

Attached: 153-5137533-8023.jpg (653x477, 88K)

Quickly, move them to Maine.

I wonder why we (Scandinavians) keep importing them to our countries. Even US states with predominant Scandinavian ancestry (Minnesota) keep importing them. They're ugly to look at, criminally insane and natural born rapists (dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5238497/Somali-migrant-sexually-assaults-Italian-woman-labour.html).

Wow, these people are physically incapable of living in Europe. I'm glad that the muzzies will never take our soil for granted when the land and sun itself denies them life in Europe.

allah demands that they cover up, his female followers die of osteoporosis.

Holy shit, jihadists of the next generation are going to weaponize autism. Imagine the upcoming holy meme wars.

Attached: holy yuri war.png (842x1166, 1.23M)

it's right on the fucking equator they get way,way more then enough sunlight , if anything they get rekt by cancer because of the latitude .

Attached: 1532077224910.png (1440x900, 2.33M)

I like you jew

It's like the Pakistani mothers here, whose kids eat up a huge chunk of post natal welfare because of their multiple disabilities from cousin marriages. Why would anyone want unending migration from Africa and the Islamic world? There is literally no benefit but plenty of provable negatives.

Good, the kids won't follow islam if they're autistic

Who would have thought? What a groundbreaking discovery.

The gf of a friend of mine works as a special ed teacher.
The majority of her students are from muzzie parents - mostly because of their parents being cousins, but maybe also vit d deficiency.

Attached: UnitedAutists.jpg (500x341, 41K)

Heroes 3
I see you are a kike of culture. I applaud you.

who cares, nigger will nigg

Attached: 336329666_0d140052c1_o.jpg (363x242, 64K)

I can't believe that you Finns are also retarded and allowed Somalis to your country.

Plus they are inbreed

White skin is an evolutionary adaptation. What a shock!

>I can't believe that you Finns are also retarded and allowed Somalis to your country.
i wonder why….

Attached: 1505212873195.jpg (738x986, 110K)

>90% of Somali mothers have severe Vitamin D deficinecy due to lack of SUNLIGHT
So that's why they're obsessed with white pussy, it gleams like the sun itself.

>>which leads to AUTISM. 33%
>niggers
>autism
discarded.

>sweden will be ruled by retarded niggers

>autistic mohammeds
ISIS 2.0 soon

nah different sun, its much more radioactive because of the magnetic field from the poles
Good for us, shit for niggers
at least we got that going for us

boomer spotted

Attached: 1529704515128.jpg (675x601, 63K)

So is that why sand nigger Muslims are covered up?

What about other religions who cover themselves up?

>you’re a slut if you don’t cover yourself up
>you won’t get any Vitamin D if you cover yourself up

We’re all going to get shoah’d

Because they aren't supposed to live in this climate.
WOMP WOMP

They get free vitamin D substitution from our healthcare so it doesn't matter.

And this is an article about black skinned people in Sweden, a northern country far from the equator while they're already worse at producing vitamin d

You racist piece of shit.

And here's another retard with no reading comprehension, this article is speaking of somali mothers in Sweden

Because muh free to the whole world NHS..

I knew a guy from morocco, his mother was dying & he couldn't afford to pay for her, so what did he do? got her sent here and British taxpayer paid for her treatment until she died..

>somalinigs getting the public-funded D just to survive
>feminist gouvernment

Attached: image_1.gif (400x500, 3.14M)

Kek shut up spick your country is a bottomless pit of absolute shit

somali mothers are in somalia , theres no reason that they'd be in sweden

Holy shit. I was JUST reading about vitamins and nutrition, and it said that dark-skinned people need more sunlight that whites since white skin is more effective with sunlight. This becomes a problem when they move to areas with less sun.

It's just a matter of time until they get their own chinkanadian website about pseudo-korean cartoons

Lel.

Oh no. A Muslim Jow Forums

"Dat sun be racist against us, whiteys gonna pay."

>dying as martyr will make anime real

Its almost as if they don’t belong there

Bomb DEFUSED

lmao, you still don't get it you jewish retard. Read the link
>vitamindcouncil.org/new-research-somali-immigrants-in-sweden-suffering-from-severe-vitamin-d-deficiency-during-pregnancy/
Focus on that part that says
>somali immigrants in sweden
Somali mothers come rom Somalia but do you think not a single somalian woman was moved to another country and gotten pregnant? I do wonder what leads to you being as retarded as this

How is a political discussion board comparable to a jihadist group?

Attached: svensk-flagg-med-halvmane.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

Whoms't would have thought that a people adapted to one part of the planet would not do well in another part?

Attached: 636556023395097958-jihad-gaines.jpg (1280x960, 148K)

Whish they could die from it.

They're biologically maladapted to our environment and still flock here to live with whitey.

a rare case of dumb jew, how lucky we are to witness this
hey Shlomo give me 50$, i'll give you back 20$ tomorrow and 20$ within a week

Gee, it's almost like race differences are actually real and not just social constructs.

Also, look at the retardation in that subhuman's eyes. Disgusting. They shouldn't be allowed to live.

Precious autism wasted on groids, sacrilege.

no , they wouldnt be allowed in sweden as somalia is a shithole and accepting migrants from there wouldnt benefit sweden

That's just inbreeding and pislam mixed for 1400 years, the autism will be a plus in the artic circle.

What new type of shill is this, guys?

We agree that somalians shoulnd't be accepted in Sweden but that's not what we're talking about here.

The article and op stated that 90% of somaliam mothers LIVING IN SWEDEN get vitamin d deficiancy, you don't understand this and say Somalia is right on the equator, I point out that this article and op is talking about somaliams living in Sweden, you say "somali mothers are in Somalia" despite both op and the article stating somalian mothers in Sweden

You make whites look retarded in face of zionist troll

Maybe he's a zoomali?

It's a well documented fact that darker skin people ALWAYS suffer from vitamin D3 defficeny. They are literally evolved to relfect 90% of sunlight. It's the same way for every race around the equator.

La Razist

No, I point out to a kike how retarded he is for not comprehending op and the article, and seeing as you think I look stupid for pointing out the truth to someone who didn't understand it, I'm guessing you failed to comprehend op and the article as well.

hordes of retarded 3rd world babies to eat into sweden's dwindling welfare coffers? this just keeps getting even more absurd and hilarious. tragic as hell. at least the upcoming crop of dindus won't be smart enough to steal any more of sweden's crown jewels

lel, their kids will have rickets, autism would be second concern. Have seen quite a few nog kids with rickets here, they are barely able to walk

im saying its fake news because there are not enough somalis in sweden for any statistically sagnificant conclusions about their vitamins and health due to sweden not accepting somali migrants due to somalia being a shithole and somali migrants not being a benefit , or even being a detriment to sweden .

this article makes as much sense as one mentioning how the large swedish diaspora in somalia have skin cancer problems .

Attached: 1525861444283.jpg (1180x664, 176K)

Autism is useless in low intelligence people. It just makes them more retarded.

Holy fucking shit she's ugly. Did the truck of peace make a pit stop first?

thanks for the rundown
checked

>t. pajeet larping as a white man

what the fuck are you talking about

In America it's because those are the least diverse states that have the most pure white communities. They also vote extremely republican. Democrats can't have that so they do their favorite plan to raise the democrat vote, import shitskins.

>vitamin D substitution
these usually have very disappointing results. it'll all work itself out in no time.

>www.vitamindcouncil.org
Hmmmmm... I wonder if they stand to profit from this...

But dark colors absorb more light. That's why they appear dark...

Somalis are so unaesthetic it’s just ridiculous

t. boomer defense force

The melanin layer absorbs more light, true, but it prevents the UV light from penetrating deeper into the tissue where it is needed to trigger Vitamin D production.

>commie hammer and sickle but no swastiska

Attached: 1503001532895.png (1024x576, 5K)

>import shitskins to raise the fertility rate because your demented culture of hedonism and death can't make any babies
>all they do is give rise to an army of autistic mud freaks with deformed limbs and sub 70IQ

youtube.com/watch?v=9Jz1TjCphXE

Attached: 1527689937800.png (306x306, 112K)

I tought jews where supposed to be smart?
Don't you guys run the world?

Maybe this is a new form of shilling where they make themself look so dumb we no longer think them cabaple of running the world?

Attached: 1533104382621.jpg (1024x788, 98K)

>government replaces its people with people that literally cant survive

Attached: 1529480244207.jpg (352x550, 24K)

They were autistic before arriving in sweden

How isn't it? You must be really autistic.

somalis living in sweden is obviously fake news .swedes have no reason to bring them there .

Attached: 1531952344338.jpg (664x463, 57K)

>not enough somalis in sweden for any statistically significant conclusion
>sweden not accepting somali migrants due to somalia being a shithole
Shlomo, I don't know if you are a shill or what your shill objective is since it just seems like retarded nonsense but let me say it again: Sweden does take immigrants from Somalia. Many of them.

Tendril feeding vampire. He feeds off of your frustration.

Attached: Screenshot_20180715-222111_Chrome.jpg (1440x1297, 335K)

I didn't know jews were this retarded. There are large populations of somalis in Sweden and Norway both

Lmao just drink milk

>weden does take immigrants from Somalia. Many of them.
no it fucking dosnt , why would they ?

Don't feed the vampire. See

We must attone for our collective guilt in the persecution of Gods chosen people, the Jews, for 1000s of years within Europe.

They survive, they're just massively inferior, not properly developed, osteoporis, lesser iq, less muscle mass and plenty of other health issues, but they still survive, sadly.

In 20 years there's going to be a ton of Somalians on here, calling people niggers and BTFOing the glowies.