/SAG/ SOUTH AFRICA GENERAL: RACE WAR HAPPENING

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=K8oVaqnmMCE

-tl;dr

>Nigs in government flipped the table and and plan to seize all property in the country Zimbabwe style, be they urban or rural.

>Investors will GTFO

>Famine will start as farms go out of business

>Anti white rhetoric at an all time high

>Rate and sophistication of farm murders increasing

>Rand will collapse and so will the country.

>Southern Africa which is dependent on us will also go up in flames.

Info dump pastebin (note a few months old):

pastebin.com/ebxChxCH
pastebin.com/ebxChxCH
pastebin.com/ebxChxCH
pastebin.com/ebxChxCH

Attached: 1.jpg (960x716, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businesslive.co.za/bd/national/2018-07-31-breaking-news-anc-to-change-constitution-to-expropriate-land/
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/watch-julius-malema-appears-to-fire-what-looks-like-an-assault-rifle-during-eff-after-party-rally-20180731
m.news24.com/Columnists/GuestColumn/read-president-cyril-ramaphosas-full-speech-here-20180731
youtu.be/9g-U2-cAUMM
youtube.com/watch?v=kR8VLkzfbuU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGbvc5AK1j8
youtube.com/watch?v=-iAJnIxTTDU&list=PLgyniw62b3ZNFFgQY9ZdWwCjohoNvrfbS&index=3
liveleak.com/view?i=397_1361145329
mountainguerrilla.wordpress.com/2013/05/31/oh-shit-battle-drills-101-an-unconventional-approach/
youtube.com/watch?v=f9Q4B1S1Shs&list=PLQEd6zRLOafU3aek--f71a-GQwByv6_bP&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=b1qgSrv1emo
tribalanalysiscenter.com/TAUDOC/Other Side of Mountain.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=SzBnLeFtlag
michaelyon-online.com/afghanistan-when-the-moon-sets-watch-out.htm
amazon.com/Resistance-Tyranny-Joseph-P-Martino/dp/1450574289/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1467875433&sr=8-1&keywords=resistance to tyranny
amazon.com/Contact-Tactical-Manual-Collapse-Survival-ebook/dp/B008GHZ7NE/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1467875447&sr=8-10&keywords=contact#nav-subnav
readfomag.com/product/the-reluctant-partisan-vol-1-the-guerrilla/
milsci.ucsb.edu/sites/secure.lsit.ucsb.edu.mili.d7/files/sitefiles/resources/Ranger Handbook.pdf
traditionalright.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/FMFM-1A-revised-17-Jul-09.pdf
globalguerrillas.typepad.com/files/4gwmanuals/light_infantry_for_4gw.pdf
traditionalright.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/FMFM-2-1-Light-Infantry-Training-Manual.pdf
globalguerrillas.typepad.com/files/4gwmanuals/fmfm_1-3a_police.pdf
globalguerrillas.typepad.com/files/4gwmanuals/4gw_tdg_manual_9-2008.pdf
traditionalright.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/FMFM-3-23-Air-Cooperation.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20130109162944/http://www.dnipogo.org/fcs/pdf/fmfm_3-25_counterinsurgency.pdf
youtu.be/JPbExwBJiwY
youtu.be/hWgKkw1mWDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Ramaphosa's late-night shock - ANC will amend constitution on land

businesslive.co.za/bd/national/2018-07-31-breaking-news-anc-to-change-constitution-to-expropriate-land/

>WATCH: Malema appears to fire what looks like an assault rifle during EFF after party

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/watch-julius-malema-appears-to-fire-what-looks-like-an-assault-rifle-during-eff-after-party-rally-20180731

>Read President Cyril Ramaphosa's full speech here

m.news24.com/Columnists/GuestColumn/read-president-cyril-ramaphosas-full-speech-here-20180731

Attached: boers.jpg (584x318, 43K)

Remember to post the prophecy faggot.

Attached: 1532376923307.png (1896x3504, 1.67M)

/SAG/ discord for those interested

gg/kgWN7S
gg/kgWN7S
gg/kgWN7S

Attached: 1526055869921.jpg (874x960, 104K)

bump

Bump

Het werd tijd.

How fast can they amend constitution? Anyone know their process?

When will they start?

CHARLES MANSON WAS RIGHT!!!

It's been in the works since February already, "how fast" isn't relevant anymore, it's already being FINALISED.

Oh nice, I was wondering if I just have to make threads all the time

wait he predicted this?

Attached: 1514930181012.gif (285x242, 1.46M)

I heard your whites are just totally complacent there and keep swearing that nothing is wrong, and that it wont actually come to a race war. Is this true

For those South Africans that cannot leave the country - what is the next step?

Can you give me a date for the happening?

To stand ground and fight back against the land grabs, I suppose.

Completely unrelated: how would one go about bring firearms and such to a distant, war-torn country for a fun vacation.
Asking for a friend.

rip in piss shithole, black qt FEMALE refugees welcome :^)

Attached: 16828400.gif (300x380, 2.24M)

Foreign volunteer corps when?

Attached: eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vaXMuNGNoYW4ub3JnL3BvbC8xNDgyOTE0MjE1OTkyLmpwZyJ9.jpg (750x750, 95K)

hopefully this happens soon, i want to see how hard they'll grab publicly. i doubt they'll send in the farm murder teams, but if they do this is bound to make msm.

I'm a city kid but I think most farming families are aware of the real danger and have been for a while. The one's denying everything are the city libs still living in delusion (i.e normies)

Hoe kan ik een wapenbroeder zijn?

Yep Charles Manson was ourguy, that's why they called him and his friends Hippy Nazis.

Can’t wait to enlist.
Just imagine, sitting on a folding chair, sipping on SA’s finest wine, while occasionally raise rifle on knee to blast some communist orks

>Being a white liberal in South Africa
How do these fucks ignore all the facts and the news?

Dear South African bros.

Always remember the following:

When the days comes when the locals hordes decends upon you with their "state issued" weaponery, be sure to respond fast and true.

You are pretty much guaranteed they will drop their weapons to the ground at the first sign of them taking losses. This exactly the moment that will define your future.

The UN and medias will ask for conciliation and dialogue the moment the momentum start to shift to your side. You will have the following choice:

-To open a dialogue and delay your eventual demise.

Or

-Show no mercy and remove the threat to you and your future generations.

H-hour when?

mit gott für könig und vaterland

It's the fight the autists have been waiting for, and they are still not ready despite predicting this for 5 years.

Get Ready brothers, Next time it might be us unless we do something

Time to slot floppies

Attached: 1528238238202.jpg (640x403, 52K)

Reading this makes me feel really sad.
As for the future of this thread, what are your thoughts on having some kind of merger with /sg/? We started out as /ug/ - Ukraine general but now that the Syrian war is coming to an end, we will all probably migrate here, or at least to some kind of global conflict general.

/ourNEET/
youtu.be/9g-U2-cAUMM

>Just imagine, sitting on a folding chair, sipping on SA’s finest wine, while occasionally raise rifle on knee to blast some communist orks

Dear diary,
Today, an anonymous poster from Estonia gave me a hard-on. It has been nine hours, and I have cum several times, but am still erect.
No idea what to do, but I am getting light-headed. If this is my last entry, just know that it was Estonia's fault.

Based

This. Seriously waiting for this for nearly a decade now. If racewar in SA get enough traction and attracts many foreign volunteers, we could be able to build our ethnostate there. And in correct way - on sweat and blood.

for me, it's the foreign air corps.

Attached: biafra baby.jpg (918x334, 29K)

Cape Town

>we could be able to build our ethnostate there
Uh don't get carried away. This is Boer land

>we could be able to build our ethnostate there
UN peacekeepers in 3...2...

If this is actually happening, please immigrate now. Come to the states, illegally, legally. There will be people who will help you here.

Individual Movements:
youtube.com/watch?v=kR8VLkzfbuU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGbvc5AK1j8
youtube.com/watch?v=-iAJnIxTTDU&list=PLgyniw62b3ZNFFgQY9ZdWwCjohoNvrfbS&index=3
liveleak.com/view?i=397_1361145329

Small Unit Tactics:
mountainguerrilla.wordpress.com/2013/05/31/oh-shit-battle-drills-101-an-unconventional-approach/
youtube.com/watch?v=f9Q4B1S1Shs&list=PLQEd6zRLOafU3aek--f71a-GQwByv6_bP&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=b1qgSrv1emo

Historical Lessons:
tribalanalysiscenter.com/TAUDOC/Other Side of Mountain.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=SzBnLeFtlag
michaelyon-online.com/afghanistan-when-the-moon-sets-watch-out.htm

Required Reading:
amazon.com/Resistance-Tyranny-Joseph-P-Martino/dp/1450574289/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1467875433&sr=8-1&keywords=resistance to tyranny
amazon.com/Contact-Tactical-Manual-Collapse-Survival-ebook/dp/B008GHZ7NE/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1467875447&sr=8-10&keywords=contact#nav-subnav
readfomag.com/product/the-reluctant-partisan-vol-1-the-guerrilla/
milsci.ucsb.edu/sites/secure.lsit.ucsb.edu.mili.d7/files/sitefiles/resources/Ranger Handbook.pdf

4GW
traditionalright.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/FMFM-1A-revised-17-Jul-09.pdf
globalguerrillas.typepad.com/files/4gwmanuals/light_infantry_for_4gw.pdf
traditionalright.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/FMFM-2-1-Light-Infantry-Training-Manual.pdf
globalguerrillas.typepad.com/files/4gwmanuals/fmfm_1-3a_police.pdf
globalguerrillas.typepad.com/files/4gwmanuals/4gw_tdg_manual_9-2008.pdf
traditionalright.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/FMFM-3-23-Air-Cooperation.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20130109162944/http://www.dnipogo.org/fcs/pdf/fmfm_3-25_counterinsurgency.pdf

Attached: Verwoerd.jpg (459x600, 55K)

>local nigger soldiers whose ROE denies them any real agency and initiative, who spend more of their time raping and looting than doing their job

Attached: 1507248339291.png (613x855, 421K)

The war would make Boers of anyone though. I've met Anglos that are dik-boere from just farming.

youtu.be/JPbExwBJiwY

Attached: FB_IMG_1533050407744.jpg (750x476, 70K)

>please immigrate now
shut up. You don't think those who could and/or wanted to would be gone by now?

Use the foreigners for buffer colonies between you and undesirables.

Yes, whites. If you want to fall for hypernationalism meme now, you can pretty much just hand the rifle to a nearest nigger and tell him to pull the trigger.

Let's deal with that once it happens.

stay safe SA bros

Attached: frens.jpg (1024x518, 83K)

Seriously though Afrikaans speaking lib journalists like Max Du Preez are not "Boers" in the same sense as a robust farmer in the Freestate. If you're white and willing to spill blood for this land you are defacto a Boer.

Attached: boer war volunteers.png (2000x1300, 1.4M)

Read the fucking prophecy Johan

the western press is going to relativize any and all boer suffering by pointing to the history of apartheid

Being a Boer doesn't mean you are or must be a farmer. You are only a Boer if your ancestors were Trekboere who went on to become Voortrekkers

See this is what I'm talking about, this guy emits pure Boer aura and makes that virgin anglo quiver.

Attached: EDMM.jpg (2000x1334, 301K)

Yeah, because everyone is willing to spill their blood to save your asses, to simply pack it in and leave, so you can continue your blissfull life?

If it's going to be like that, you guys may as well save up for mercenaries.

Fake and gay nonsense.
Plan to fuck the whole country commie style.

White men protect the so called black extremists

>what color is the security
youtu.be/hWgKkw1mWDs

Attached: 480x270_MP4_2204583031322527757.webm (360x203, 439K)

>Grand Duchy of Finland
>Scandinavian Corps
I'm disappointed.

Slay the nigger dragon Bushwackers !!!

It is your new found destiny

This. If any conflict get hot enough in SA, then outside help, both present on the area and financial/material will be absolutely vital. Plenty of people will be willing to give helping hand.

Siener van Rensburg himself predicted that South Africa, upon hoisting the Vierkleur once again, would become a hotbed of European immigrants and become a super state.

Think grander friend.

Attached: die siener.jpg (988x1016, 186K)

Will Trump ever touch on this? I feel like it will only benefit him and trigger leftists to spew more anti-white memes which will rile up the white normies enough to pay attention to this crap. Agitation is his greatest weapon.

Something about a sea of white tents as the whites leave the multicultural hell holes of the Americas Europe and Australia.

Wrong. You idiots think Boer = Farmer. That's not true. Just because Boer means farmer in Afrikaans/Dutch, doesn't mean every farmers in this country is an ethnic Boer. What about the few black "farmers"? If they were to fight alongside us would they be Boer? No. You are only a Boer if your ancestors were Trekboere, who went on the Groot Trek and became Voortrekkers and laters on Burghers of the Boer Republics who fought in the Vryheidsoorloe. Only a few people can call themselves "Boers" if they did not meet the above criteria.
>Max Du Preez are not "Boers"
Max is a ethnic Boer despite the fact that he is a traitorous cunt.

If white people leave Europe for Africa will we eventually become indolent and black?

Why is Robbin Williams acting so crazy ?

no. on the contrary, Africa will become a very nice place to live

Right but look at the people that Africa forged, and look at the ones Europe forged, why give that up?

South African Whites need to:
>Band together regardless of language and national identity of ancestors
>Form a government and military
>Formally secede with borders that are realistic to defend
>Make treaties with natural allies, enemies of the ANC and negroid blacks in general
>Horde food, resources, machinery, and weaponry in defendable positions
>Burn or scuttle anything you can't bring with you
>Seize arms and military equipment through quick, organized attacks early on
>Establish an international volunteer force and promise land/money to those who come and fight until victory is acheived
>Reach out to former Rhodesians
>Establish a system by which people around the world can donate to your cause
>make policies that would encourage other countries to send aid to your cause
>Strategically attack and destroy specific targets, taking out food supplies being the most crucial goal
>Starve the country until they either accept your independence or are too weak to offer any real opposition.
>Do not give in and never let people forget your cause

bump

I don't think boer=farmer faggot. I know that there are qualities that if a white person adopts, including speaking afrikaans, that they can YES, become a Boer. Hendrik Verwoerd was born in the Netherlands to two Dutch parents, yet he is one of the greatest Boer/Afrikaner leaders in my books, though not being directly related to the original Voortrekkers.

Attached: Afrikaner_Vryheidsvlag.svg.png (1200x720, 4K)

You people are literally becoming Zimbabwe 2.0. Within 10 years a famine will hit and some darkie General will lead some half assed Commie revolt

>Europeans end up swapping places with niggers in Africa
>In 80 years, Africa is paradise and Europe is burning, malnutritioned disease-ridden shithole
>Niggers start immigrating back to Africa en-masse again
Kek.

Read

I would seriously become a volunteer if it meant fighting for a white ethnostate in South Africa.

Me too and at least ten other people I know as well. Not even talking about Polebros I know, that is another whole level of wanting to enlist in a conflict like that.

They would be shot on sight.

Why stop at south africa?

We need to get our colonial spirit back within a generation or two. We could have Africa and South America.

You're not alone with that, I think a lot of us would

If I didn't own land in the US, I would go myself. If they form a government, I'll definitely try to donate.

No, read the prophesy!
Africa will become white, the new Boer land will reach from South Africa to the equator, and the rest will be German colonies.

You don't have to use the N word, shut the fuck up. You have no idea how disgusting, insensitive, and inhuman it is to use the N word. The N word is rooted in slavery and has a dark depressing history behind it. To say it is to mentally abuse those whos ancestors were enslaved by whites.

Attached: 14947256151050.jpg (2693x2188, 2.28M)

Holy shit Czechbro, where do we sign up to kill nogs? Let's get the Hungarians and Slovaks too and send a V4 volunteer group.

not my point. the question was: if we leave for africa: what then.

not why we would leave, but I'll answer it anyways.
Because it's rich land and we can make it into a nicer place for us.

that's the spirit.

Attached: Afrikanerland.jpg (1280x1245, 175K)

NIGGER

Attached: 1504697669584.gif (350x204, 650K)

Ich komme auch mit!

White ppl are outnumbered, but likely to be supported by indians, coloreds. They not really black supporters. Not all blacks are anti-white so it gets more complicated. You would also get black tribes attacking each other. If things going totally genocidal then best thing is to destroy electric grid, dams, nuclear power stations to bring people back to discussion table. UN etc wont do anything. Also good idea to have massive marketing campaign to expose truth of genocide ready.

i'd do it in a heartbeat. don't care at all about money, land or even a thank you. when they send the word out, i'm there. period. there is no fucking way in hell i'd not answer the call.

What do you mean the rest will be German colonies?

What about the black Christians that didn’t fight or helped the boers? Will they leave or what?

In 1994 2/3 of Indian South Africans voted for the National Party.

nice

Attached: 1531852246595.gif (355x355, 811K)

Yeah I know a lot of Indians. In SA they are basically white with hindu sprinkles.

Niggers will be genocided mat, Africa will be New Europe!
The Reichs Deutsche will come during WW3 when the Russians try to invade Spain, after invading the rest of Europe.
READ THE PROPHECY!

They will be told to leave.

I know the prophecy better than you thank you. That info graphic is not even 100% correct.
Who? Anonymous NEETs on the internet??? lol. Anyway, by your logic any volunteer in conflict gets to claim citizenship in that country he fights for. People who recently went to Ukraine are all of a sudden Ukrainians who get a say in the country. Or people who went to go fight in the middle east. George Orwell became a Spanish citizen who had just as much say as those who have been living their for hundreds of years! Oh wait he didn't. If you want to come fight, come, but that doesn't mean this country belongs to every person who wishes to do so.
Siener said this will be a european CHRISTIAN state thank you very much, not a European ethno state. The focus being on Christian.
Speaking Afrikaans doesn't make you a Boer. Boers spoke Old Dutch. Afrikaans only became a language in 1872 when the "gennootskap vir regte Afrikaners" developed it into its own language in the Paarl and only became accepted as its own language in the the early 1900's. The earliest Boer republic was formed in the 1837 already. All the Boer republics' official language was Dutch. A Boer can be English speaking if he wants to, but that doesn't mean every English speaking white in this country can be a "Boer". Hendrik Verwoerd is an honorary Boer yes. His father came here because of the sympathy he had for Boers.
No they are not lol.

I'll admit that I'm not very well versed in South African history. Do you think indigenous groups might side with whites over negroid blacks. If so, they need to be given guns. If nothing else, they will help cause mass chaos.

Link or source?

Based Poos, memes aside most Indians in general are on our side.
The Indians do have a lot of Indo European blood in them, and the ones in South Africa are even whiter than most Indians do to mixing with mostly white man.

you will only be outnumbered till volunteers and mercs join the fray the US may not be able to openly back you but i bet trump might make a call to black water

I don't know yet, bro and I suspect we won't find the answers here. I donated some cash to Suidlanders already and I'm going to do again once I get my money this month, they seem hopeful. So maybe best way is to get in touch with them.

Also I would expect SA guys making preparations for possible evacuation of white refugees around the borders. That could also provide plenty of options for a foreign volunteers.

I can't stress enough how important is now for any white healthy male/possible volunteer to invest all his money into training, knowledge and gear. Pic related.

Attached: rig.jpg (2048x1377, 276K)

We are already forged enough, thanks to the harsh European conditions, to be smart and tough enough to continue our progress as a race. I dont think Europeans in South Africa would devolve to donkey shit eating niggers.

I'm pretty sure China will intervened in this war because they have financial and geopolitical interest on SA.