Holy flying fuck I knew it

nasa wasn't going to yellowstone to stop an eruption.

foxnews.com/science/2017/08/28/nasa-wants-to-prevent-yellowstone-super-volcano-from-destroying-us.html

all the earthquakes, and the geyser going off 12 times, and the crack in the dirt: that was all bullshit coverup stories because nasa is using yellowstone for heat power:

iflscience.com/environment/earthquake-storm-is-yellowstone-about-to-erupt/

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/04/30/yellowstone-geyser-worlds-largest-shows-strange-eruption-patterns/565378002/

express.co.uk/news/world/992269/yellowstone-volcano-eruption-grand-teton-national-park-100ft-crack-wyoming-america

the crack in the ground: that's not a volcano about to erupt: that's construction.

express.co.uk/news/science/997384/Yellowstone-volcano-eruption-update-explosion-tectonic-plate-friction

no coal, just re-route the river for the steam source, BAM instant moving magnets. it was all planned and they used that stupid freaking eclipse that wasn't even an eclipse as an excuse.

eclipse=eruption=nasa needs to stop volcano, and then it's damage control with one fake story after the next after the next to explain away the fact they've been drilling under there this whole time! people of wyoming: if your power bill doesn't go DOWN by next year: you're getting FUCKED
this man explains it perfectly:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/rockyplanet/2017/08/31/2250904/#.W2HJwrgnaM8

Attached: index.jpg (276x183, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HpBEduGMapw?t=908
kvg.com/
youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk
archive.org/details/HQWeNeedToTalkAboutSandyHookFullVideoInHigherQuality
youtu.be/AklypHATlDY
youtu.be/QvTmdIhYnes
youtu.be/bhGydridbEA
youtu.be/88So6i0-YHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NASA cant even go into space

Attached: wiretangled.webm (932x524, 2.74M)

STOP MOTION ANIMATION

Attached: Stop Motion Animation Revealed.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Why fake this AT ALL????

ESA (Europeon NASA) fucked up their CGI, see 15:10

youtu.be/HpBEduGMapw?t=908

Attached: esacgi.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Jesus Christ the anti-Nasa shills are quick. Do you guys just spam search the OPs for anything to do with NASA or the moon?

Attached: wiretrick.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

This is probably how the world ends every time humanity gets to this point.

>Jesus Christ the anti-Nasa shills are quick.

Keep glowing my nig

Attached: gov.jpg (720x720, 53K)

>anybody who disagrees with me works for the government.

>>anybody who disagrees with me works for the government.

How did NASA start?

Attached: paperclip.gif (432x451, 132K)

What's your point? I like the Nazis.

wew lad looks like he force grabbed a green wire

Are you blind or do you not see that he literally catches the mans pocket with his pinky finger?

true

Attached: bushatnasa.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

This is literally all I see as well.
Be prepared to get called a shill or deep state or something, though.

Attached: conspiracy_theorists.jpg (400x300, 37K)

>Are you blind or do you not see that he literally catches the mans pocket with his pinky finger?
k

Attached: flatnonrotating.jpg (1184x993, 199K)

shit like this is why no one takes Jow Forums seriously

Man if only I had been paid for the 10+ years of shitposting I've done here
Those 5 cents a post add up quick

>I am too retarded to understand what a scientific model is
t. you

A lot of it is Shareblue and similar groups. They do it on purpose to slide threads, cause arguments and make us look stupid.

I mean, you're not wrong.
nasa spends, like, ten percent of their money on space?
the other 90% is military aircraft and missile technology. space is to keep us monkeys distracted from what they do with their money so the libs don;t go apeshit over the militarry industrial complex again like when they banned nuke testing. so... yeah, nasa's totally just faking space, screw nasa guys ;-)

but for real they're drilling in wyoming and using that lava bro. that's what caused kilauea to act out of the norm:

/kvg/ when?

>>It's an experiment brainlet, it's a science station
You can see gas fly away from the helmet, it's a system so he can turn his head around
Camera got fucked up and you can see stars get reflected off the surface of the earth
Caught him with his finger
>nasa is the only space agency
>nasa lies when it doesn't suit my narrative, but when it doesnt its ok
its a model btw

Since when is NASA in the business of power generation, you fucking retard?

Nice damage control

Attached: shills.jpg (650x650, 151K)

proof:
let's see: 2 trillion total on engineering and science, 18.4 billion on space...
HMMM.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1552x680, 110K)

Attached: gravityinspace.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Nice non argument subhuman

Attached: 20180801_102916.png (1440x1538, 992K)

I don't know what kvg means:
kvg.com/
if it's whatever this is... then yes, because it seems like some sort of rad peace corps but without hippies.

no one will reply to this one though

>Nice non argument subhuman

Keep trying

Attached: farsidedamagecontrol.jpg (752x1010, 237K)

He was going to hit the ground with his legs, he did it too low
also the ISS needs to do burns since its too low in orbit (its pretty much in constant freefall)

why do these space stations always look like a fucking hoarder lives inside.
christ. tidy your shit up.

since MONEY, and engineering power.

>another lie
it looks fake so it must be.. lmao
the sattelite that takes those photos takes 3 photos in different colors and then combines them together
The satellite that takes those photos is in a very high orbit so it can take photos of the entire earth (so you can see the moon)
As the transit like that is very rare, you could see the errors at the edge of the moon (purple squares if i remember correctly)
Keep trying fag

>no one takes Jow Forums seriously
I wish. Then I could shitpost in peace instead of having to deal with antifa and feds on here all the time
>tfw your humble Chilean helicopter maintenance forum is the target of every major Jewish NGO and several intelligence agencies

Attached: tired.jpg (746x982, 136K)

No ones taking you or your posts seriously and either youre baiting for (You)s or clearly arent lurking enough

>Since when is NASA in the business of
Like anyone knows exactly what the fuck NASA is in the business of, you smelly fuckin' goomba.

You absolute imbecile.
>No uplift.
>No harmonic tremors.
>No change in Gas venting.
>No deformation.
>No change in geyser activity.

Attached: HVWY_Vert.png (900x780, 33K)

Also the moon moved phen the photos were taken (one photo per 30 seconds)
Correction on the orbit part, the sattelite Deep Space Observatory is in the orbit around the sun, so it can constantly take photos of the globe we live in

it was originally pushed by warehouse jews
these faggets youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk
in response to jewtubes original failed attempt to censor this video
archive.org/details/HQWeNeedToTalkAboutSandyHookFullVideoInHigherQuality
which has now been completely scrubbed from jewtube.
all of the ""popular"" flat erff channels all manifested within 6 months of sandy hook.
>what? no kids died at sandy hook? lmfao and the earth is flat too right?
all legit truthers have been removed from jewtube. its nothing but flat erff, mandella effect, nukes dont exist etc horseshit.

also a reminder obama legalized propaganda in 2012
youtu.be/AklypHATlDY

Attached: sandy 6.jpg (1246x2081, 848K)

every anti space shill will ignore these videos or simply respond
>LOL NASA
youtu.be/QvTmdIhYnes
youtu.be/bhGydridbEA
youtu.be/88So6i0-YHQ

Attached: sandy 3.jpg (800x4765, 486K)

who was in the soyuz? looks like a german flag, a russian flag, and the american is the one talking?

People actually don't take Jow Forums seriously. IDF likes to stop idiots like you on occasion by spamming, but then again them and the IRA have their hands in multiple social media platforms for their objectives of garnering support for Israeli foreign policy (Can't say the U.S. doesn't do that, nor does literally any other country with a sufficient tech development and outreach). In every major forum of politics Jow Forums is ignored and mocked. The modern person is ridiculed for taking the site seriously in the news media and in public life people don't take Jow Forums theories seriously.

These threads always empty out the second someone brings the obvious up.

Are you literally retarded??
Total Federal Spending in 05’ = 2T
NASA = 16.8B
16.8B/2,000B = 0.8% total spending

NOT
2T on Eng and Science.. 2T TOTAL Fed spending budget in 2005 .. Wake up user Bro

yeah its almost like that grid is used for experiments and the shills cut up 2 different videos and pointed arrows at retarded shit since thats all they can do.
lets get those shopped webm's of the sun shrinking havent seen those in awhile

Attached: CGI.jpg (800x3784, 643K)

>Camera got fucked up and you can see stars get reflected off the surface of the earth
are you godamn retarded? kys

They are going to control demo it like a big fart and bring in a mini ice age to the world. Crashing the kingdome of man from its space age antediluvean dream. Requiem in america. Twilight zone. It prevents extinction level event. it allows for sub terranean nuclear detonators to be positioned like a fourth of july fire work show.its still july now and in 2000 years. Anyone who says otherwise is a cancer unto this earth. This is the decree of augustus rhat overlaps tue reign of julius. Hail caesar. The roman revolution is coming to towns near you. The inquisition and purge. Ayyyy dios mio. Bart returns from helsinki scorching with the mayfield. Browns to the superbowl this year... rip hilinski. Rememeber the titans and the tom brady superbowl. Cartman remembers you fatass frogs. Seattle is at the far east top corner in this topographical map. Houstan we have a problem with the mariners in town. A red tail hawk flys over the grand canyon.

Attached: sky stellarium for globe.jpg (2138x1066, 548K)

The day my butt went psycho as the annointed one of your black hole sun sody cult of a nirvana ritual. Revelation to an exodus. Cleopatra to Cassiopeia to Virgo mother Mary. The leo king and the woodstock dream. Burnimg down the neighborhood. Pottersville is weaversville. New redding will be rebuilt. Its a wonderful life after all

if this guy is nasa why does it always say european space agency.

Why would her hair be stiff and upright like that? Surely in zero gravity her hair would be all over the place

Kite runner to the king county. I have a dream. Oceans eat alaska alive. Like a polar bear in the desert in the middle of the summer nights dream.

Attached: Constellation-Names-1-300x290.jpg (300x290, 37K)

There's nothing to respond to. Any idiot who watches it will wonder why a false correlation is being drawn. Funny enough the chroma key one was being filmed for a NASA public affairs video for their insanely extensive child outreach videos.

Sleep on me and I swear that pissed on pillow of yours will wear your head alive as you hang qith the traitorous bastards of a black irish blood. Say tan. Harry potheads and the hypotenuse.

We need more .FUNctional guillotineS in skyrim. MODS GET TO IT.

even more if you add in black budgets you fucking retard

they want to make conspiracies out of nothing

you first turk

Literally boomer tier conspiracy I dont have to believe nasa to know we went into space you autist

Attached: 4cb5b00124cb75f29fb447f45530e152d806c61686949023a5df88b902610888.png (384x390, 153K)

dust cloud in OP kinda looks like a merchant

I'm realizing pol is just a hybrid of x and r9k

>Since when is NASA in the business of power generation, you fucking retard?
Yea, why would DOD - NAVAL AIR WARFARE spend millions of dollars on Geothermal Energy contracts.

it's getting worse with flatbrains every day, where are they coming from?

Spooky

it's not even in the same place
just stop

how stupid can you be? Why would they showcase said tricks on a public screen? are americans really this fucking stupid and low?

come on now. we all have experienced gravity turning off and on for a moment. haven't we?