Unarmed spic shot by PA police

Anyone hear about this? There's a lot of conflicting information as shitskins love lying when one of their upstanding citizens gets shot, but it looks like it has potential for a happening

nj.com/news/index.ssf/2018/08/man_killed_by_cops_left_amusement_park_to_get_ciga.html#incart_2box_nj-homepage-featured

Attached: joesantospng-6ca659d6e7a12240.png (473x346, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

6abc.com/name-released-of-man-shot-killed-by-police-near-dorney-park/3848767/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The gunless deserve all that is coming.

I have no idea what this means but I like it

Sounds justified to me, but either way the world is better off without this taco. We have enough Puerto felon spics in the northeast.

Santos approaches the police car, then backs away. The officer yells repeatedly for Santos to get on the ground but Santos is seen walking casually up to the officer, how(Who) has parked by the side of the road.
>The officer, who continues to yell at Santos to get on the ground, fires five shots and Santos drops forward to the ground.
whats the problem?

Agreed there

Attached: 6.png (757x757, 571K)

also want to point out how fucking jewy it is that pretty much ALL news sites dont have comment sections anymore.

Apparently there are stories that this guy was fucked out of his mind, possibly on PCP, and was jumping on cars in traffic and even ripped one car's window off with his bare hands. I'm trying to find video of the actual shooting though.

NJ.com literally turns off their comment section on certain stories. Yesterday they turned off one about literal jews running a scam in Lakewood.

I like the lowkey advertising for this faggots clothing company

Attached: lowkey.png (672x1093, 803K)

That said I do love when they leave them open and people argure with each other all day long

>ripped one car's window off with his bare hands.
thats pretty easy to do lol

>The dispatcher told officers that a caller "reported a male jumping on cars in front of Dorney Park." The male was bleeding from the arm, the dispatcher said.
they cant even say it was actually this guy. i hate these fucking spin sites.
>records show Santos was sentenced to state prison at least four times between 1994 and 2006 in drug and burglary cases in Bergen and Passaic counties that saw him receive a prison term of at least four years each time.
>In 2011 and 2014, three other cases all ended in sentences of five years’ probation after Santos pleaded guilty to drug possess--
>bla bla bla dindu nuttin he wuz on da rite track n dey keelt him in col blood nigga
spare me

Attached: ARE YOU JOHN CONNOR.webm (720x404, 430K)

there is a video in the article that shows this guy casually talking to the police. he standing at the passenger side window like he is talking to a friend. 45 seconds he is chatting with them. I think this whole thing a big scam. whoever filmed that caught them setting up

I haven't heard the 911 call but I'm assuming they gave some kind of description of this guy

And yeah, that's part of the reason why this state is so fucked at this point. People who repeat felony after felony and then they let these low life fucks out on the street on early release for god knows why, only so they can do the exact same shit again or worse

Ah I see the link. I don't have fagbook though so I can't view it

yea he chats with the cop for 45 seconds. walks behind the car and back down the street. then he starts walking back, at which point you hear the cop yelling for him to stop or whatever then he shoots him. its almost like an actor talking to the director & then he walks over to his mark for the scene

Attached: police.png (1051x527, 553K)

6abc.com/name-released-of-man-shot-killed-by-police-near-dorney-park/3848767/
theres the video here. around the 30 sec mark

Based off of that, and the 911 call, the guy was probably drunk and/or high off his fucking face and didn't understand what the cop was telling him, or even that he's talking to one in the first place. Now I'm a little conflicted here. Don't get me wrong this guy was a POS anyway, but it's possible it's unnecessary force.

the weak should fear the strong.

they edit the video. if he was jumping on cars and high on drugs, police officer wouldn't let someone like that be chatting with them in their passenger side window

agreed. still probably justified.
unless the cops showed up after the fact and he was just walking down the street at that point.

the police would not let a potential threat walk up the passenger side window of their car and have a chat for 45+ seconds. I also find it very suspicious he vanished to go buy cigarettes and his wife and her son had no idea.
>At the time of his death, Santos was on probation, having pleaded guilty to drug possession in June after a traffic stop in Cranford, N.J. Valenzuela said those drugs were years old, forgotten in the pocket of a coat. Her fiance, she said, was clean.
I think he made a deal with the police & they coordinate this stunt.

Something is definitely off here. At one point it looks like he's casually talking to the cop from the passenger door, then he starts walking off. Unless maybe the cop saw him walking on the shoulder, pulls up right next to him? This shit is not making sense. So either the cop pulled over right next to this guy, or the guy just rushed up to the cop's car and they start having a conversation?
He's puerto rican, 99% positive this guy split off to smoke his weed or whatever it is he had. People like this can't do anything without getting drunk or high first or at some point

the call couldve been vague, he couldve been plenty far from the scene where he was jumping on cars. considering theres an amusement park nearby, and cars next to the person videoing, and the fact there IS a person videoing you can assume there are even more folk wandering around this area.
i assume the cops talked to this guy who may have appeared to be acting normally, at that time, to get a feel on whether he was the guy all fucked up on drugs jumping on cars.
he couldve walked up to the cops window and talked aliens or some schitzo bathsalt tier shit.
thats just my idea.

Hopefully there's bodycam video of this whole thing

cops do not let potential threats casually walk up to their driver side door for a chat. All that police officer knows is potential threat, someone high on drugs/mentally ill/ potential weapon

I know that, but what I don't get it why would he pull up so close to this guy in that case?

Adios

I dunno. That is the mystery.

yea id like to see the whole thing, especially their chat!