Well, I suppose the world isn't so safe anymore

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6015277/Washington-couple-quit-jobs-travel-world-bicycles-killed-terror-attack.html

Well, I suppose the world isn't so safe anymore.

Attached: Icanteven.jpg (679x923, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

simplycycling.org/blog/2016/12/9/biking-around-the-world-with-or-without-travel-insurance
simplycycling.org/blog/2016/10/12/quitting-ones-job-to-travel-the-world-costs-and-opportunity-costs
simplycycling.org/blog/2017/1/10/10-pre-trip-worries
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If i quit my job and decided to travel around the world, the first thing i did would NOT be to run over a couple cyclists.

where?

simplycycling.org/blog/2016/12/9/biking-around-the-world-with-or-without-travel-insurance
>Why we're biking around the world without insurance

Well, i'm sure that decision really fucked over their family.

>Hey honey, I got an idea, let's bicycle through Tajikistan!
kek

simplycycling.org/blog/2016/10/12/quitting-ones-job-to-travel-the-world-costs-and-opportunity-costs
>Quitting one's job to travel the world: costs and opportunity costs

hmm, I don't see her considering being murdered.

Attached: 1531114774444.gif (269x201, 997K)

(((travel insurance)))

Did you just assume it was a unsafe because it sounds shitty? It's not like they were hiking in Afghanistan.

>It has stan at end it's a shithole

>The wandering millennial

Disgraceful.

Everybody on Jow Forums needs to cancel their holidays in Tajikistan immediately. I recommend Djibouti or Kiribati instead.

>Terror attack in *Stan

It's hilarious how whites insist on biking across the most dangerous shitholes they can find and how their families act surprised when they get the inevitable news that their dumbass children got turned into kebab

This. Not a day goes by when you don't hear about the horrors occurring in Tajikistan.

No faggot, I assumed it was unsafe because Tajikistan BORDERS Afghanistan.

all libtards is a natural collector of darwin award
who knew

>Sóycouple
>Goes to Tajikistan
>On a bicycles
>Now they have tasted multiculturalism first hand
>Nothing of value was lost.

Good,serves them right for buying into the jew "The world is safe and we are all the same" horseshit they sell everybody. S

Well, they wanted to experience the culture.

I feel bad for them. I wonder if they knew the risks and decided to do it anyway for fulfillment.

But just imagine if they had settled down and had kids instead of doing something this desperate to give meaning to their life? It's incredible the lengths people will go to to avoid starting a family.

Afghanistan
Kazakhstan
Kyrgyzstan
Pakistan
Tajikistan
Turkmenistan
Uzbekistan
>not all shitholes

Afghanistan. Kazakhstan. Kyrgyzstan. Pakistan.
Tajikistan. Turkmenistan. Uzbekistan.

We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning

>Biking around the world is far safer than you might think (as it turns out, the world is a beautifully friendly place on average), but there's still plenty of inherent risk (deviation from that average).

Smart.

Attached: 1528892222894.png (384x386, 249K)

>I can look back on this list and smile at how everything around me is wonderful and beautiful and totally okay, and how embarking on this adventure—despite the risk—was probably the best decision we've ever made.

Attached: sAqM8EJ.gif (320x240, 334K)

>Geoghegan, who grew up in California, studied government, Spanish and Arabic at Georgetown University and later worked in the university's admissions office, her parents said. During college, she interned with Rep. Adam Schiff and studied abroad twice, in Madrid and Beirut.

>Austin, originally from New York, went to the University of Delaware before earning a master's degree from Georgetown University, according to his friend Tiffany Del Rio. He used to work for the Department of Housing and Urban Development and was a Tiny House innovator.

i'm guessing both were unarmed, dumb people

If you think the people in southeast Tajikistan and the people in northern Afghanistan give a fuck about an imaginary line, you're projecting the first world onto their third world monkey minds. Furthermore, don't you know that one of the two major ethnic groups in afghanistan is literally Tajiks? All those stories about taharush and rape and murder and cutting of dicks and stuffing them in mouths? Tajiks.

Tajiks. Not even once.

>He used to work for the Department of Housing and Urban Development and was a Tiny House innovator.

Attached: big lenny.webm (720x720, 2.92M)

Hey drumpftards, they died doing what they love and believed in: love for humanity and life itself. That’s bravery and true spirit of learning to love life.

What have you fucktards done? Jerking off to anime and circle jerking in an obscure forgotten forum no one cares about.

well.. yeah

We are volunteer Information warriors for truth and justice.

This sad couple only proved their own naivite.

>Wherever the winds and weather and our own whims take us. We think we'll start in Botswana—though that too might change—and head north from there, to Ethiopia or Sudan or Egypt. Depending on how long it takes us, we may wait out the winter in southern Europe before setting out east, navigating a mess of tricky visas and geopolitical issues to cross central Asia and work our way down to southeast Asia. At some point we'll catch a flight (if not a few)—from Thailand or Malaysia or Indonesia or Australia—and pick up down in South America, steering back toward the States. That said, it's all very indefinite and uncertain: we're not opposed to cutting thing short or taking a different way around, or catching a train, plane, or ferry if certain stretches become just too difficult.

Well they didn't die in Africa so I guess that's something.

Attached: 1509424758091.gif (400x320, 2.28M)

>they died doing what they love and believed in
getting rundown and fucked bloody by everyone in a 3 mile radius, then being used for target practice

>What have you fucktards done? Jerking off to anime and circle jerking in an obscure forgotten forum no one cares about.

You are here too on the obscure forgotten forum no one cares about, so...

They got a great opportunity being born in the USA and threw it down the drain, all because there are not enough bicycling routes, interesting traditions or beautiful landscapes in their home country for them.

I bet this was 100% the woman's idea.

Ohhhh nooooo that sucky sucky sucks!

kazakhstan not a shithole. Its not great but there are kazakh and they are nice people for the most part

They were naive dumbfucks who suffered the same fate as countless other naive dumbfucks. Stay mad though, your anger soothes me.

>Stan suffix
>Not a shithole

Attached: 287183845927245.jpg (546x567, 28K)

fuck off dude i know what i am talking about.

Attached: 1491304605489.jpg (1234x815, 100K)

>t. has only visited central Astana

Attached: e5976cfb35fc4956b89fbbf19309cc35705a2fe5.jpg (600x350, 111K)

You cant travel AROUND the world because the earth as flat. These 2 were killed by Jews to keep the truth hidden.

Fucking idiots

Stay away from Blacks and Muslims.

Attached: Am_I_Stupid.png (1058x533, 218K)

>t. xaxaxastan respublika inhabitant

What a fucking lunatics. A fucking Tajikistan? No russian knowledge? Zero info about local politics? No local fixer?
There are fucking ISIS offence in neighboring Afghanistan! What a sad story.

J E E K E D
E
E
K
E
D

Attached: zg3Ptvp_d.jpg (640x368, 53K)

Not seeing "being murdered" anywhere in her bullet points.

Attached: ahhh what.jpg (1024x663, 54K)

Dont mistake Almata and Astana with southern Kazakhstan.

>Kazakhstan
>Kyrgyzstan
>Uzbekistan
These Central Asian nation population's are filled with people who look East Asian. The attack occured in Tajikstan by people who looked like this.

Attached: Tajikstan_141903657_8ebb4457-c661-4482-bb36-aa6e5aa43d23-articleLarge.jpg (600x336, 71K)

Just because it's a nicer shithole than your shithole doesn't mean it's not a shithole.

Attached: 1531158333155.png (1317x1652, 425K)

WOMP
O
M
P

I fucking hate bike fags they are always social signaling leftists.

>>Kyrgyzstan
The people in places like Kyrgyzstan look like this. Notice the difference?

Attached: krystan_01.jpg (640x427, 274K)

people that ride bikes are faggots

womp womp

retard

nice cherrypicking.
i like this meme about russians actually. If you not retarded give proff that you not talking shit.
I know kazakhstan not great and on living standarts of britain its a shithole, but out of every stans kazakhstan in most not shithole. maybe pakistan also not that bad but i dont know.

I've come to the realization that being blue pilled is literally fatal

Attached: 1530209602757.jpg (500x606, 40K)

Who the fuck has money to quit their job at 29 and travel the world?
>I know honey
>lets quit our jobs and travel to a 3rd world shithole area loaded with terrorists our country has been agitating, subverting and killing millions in for decades.

Attached: 1521256797082.png (1000x1566, 208K)

Pretty much

We've all read Afghanisu-tan.
We all know what the other stans are like.

All of them are nice until the SUV or pickup truck pulls up filled with smelly brown people armed with knives and automatic weapons to administer the law of Allah.

>t. pic rel

Attached: big_1473907472_image.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

everything is relative and yeahit actually means that it is not a shithole. In kazakhstan you can live like a decent human being, when in rest of this countries living is hell, except pakis. dunno maybe is better then kazakhstan

>Tiny House innovator.

No loss

If Hillary had won, they could have saved some money by staying in America and being murdered by Islamosavages there instead.

t.kazhakstan nigger

Attached: 1530690605015.png (539x767, 529K)

>except pakis
heh
t. Londoner

they went to a country that is

>poor
>muslim majority
>politically unstable
>economically unstable

Attached: 1497885819363.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

>>Sóycouple
kek

Unironically and literally, irrevocably, yes. Anything with -stan at the end is going to be a shithole.

>It has stan at end it's a shithole
Did you not read the story? It literally is a shithole.

I've traveled extensively in the stans for business. They're perfectly safe and clean.

If you're not a complete retard and don't make a point of standing out of the crowd out as a dumb western tourist with expansive gear, disrespectful clothes and a naive harmless look on your faces.
Fuck you can even pass for a local if you do it right because many of the natives there are from Aryan stock.

Tajiks aren't even overly devout toward Islam. In order to provoke some terrorists they must really have looked like complete degenerates.

Attached: 1525909371193.png (380x349, 70K)

leftists got redpilled the hard way

Rich people who have mommy and daddy to fall back on.

Fake

im not kazakh and i know aout them more then you so shut the fuck up pls. Kazakhs are not a niggers. They are decent people.
i talk about country at all. diaspora are trash and its not even a debate

looks like alabama

Headline is so long you don't even have to read the article.

Government workers. Riding that civil service gravy train.

>In order to provoke some terrorists they must really have looked like complete degenerates.
lycra is provocative, or it can be

Attached: puck moonen.jpg (564x564, 60K)

What can go wrong?

>studied government, Spanish and Arabic
I love how they make government sound like a language

Why were they in a -stan country? Those places are all shitholes.

Underrated

Agreed 100%. Can you imagine dying knowing that you technically won the relationship argument but because you were too much of a cuck to say no to her face that you end up with a knife in your throat instead?

>On their blog they said humans with cars posed the most danger to them.
Well, they were close, but their leftist ideology wouldn't allow them to consider subhumans in cars.

>beautiful landscapes
you could spend a lifetime alone biking across america. just as beautiful with much less risk. although getting run over by some drunk in pickup elevates that risk.

Sorry. No sympathy. They're idiots.
Should have stayed home, started a family, contributed to society. But they met a pathetic end in a shithole country during their quest to find themselves and see all's that's good in people.

Pretty sure they were both kikes.
Those jews sure are being diminished in numbers.

>died doing what they love and believed
>being run over and stabbed to death by subhumans
Unintentional humor is the best.

30 years old and no kids, traveling around the world. Liberals confirmed.

>muslim shithole
>violent barbarians
Imagine my shock

Any majority arab country is rapey and dangerous dude

Press S to spit on libishits.

It's an islamic shithole user, the population of Tajikistan is 98% muslim.

Attached: religion_of_peace.jpg (852x805, 221K)

>Set out across the world to prove how peaceful and loving third world shitskins are.
>Die

Well that'll show their libshit friends how progressive they are. Kind of reminds me of that vegan couple who died on Everest trying to prove that vegans too can accomplish feats of physical strength.

Why are people so fucking stupid I just can't understand.

pathetic kill ratio from the Jewish extremists

My thoughts exactly. What a bunch of fuckwits.

White supremacists are literally the least threatening radical group and yet the only group the mainstream media talks about. Why is that?

leftycucks, no loss

Underrated.
But also way similar to what I posted.

they really showed the world how truly anti-Islamophobic and anti-fascist they were
they really showed us

kazakhstan is not that big of a shithole because of the russian elite that runs it.
Plus the germans and the tartars.
The kazakh people are brown subhumans like the rest of the stan countries.
The best people in central asia thats not european are the urban persian speakers. Trust me.