Are nigger really so dumb they ignore facts

Attached: Proof.png (1083x669, 911K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/us/family-of-black-man-killed-by-police-calls-officers-account-untrue/ar-BBLlUUP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

I guess i am dumb too.
>link.
msn.com/en-us/news/us/family-of-black-man-killed-by-police-calls-officers-account-untrue/ar-BBLlUUP

Attached: 12122.png (797x129, 11K)

Truth is relative. to them the police are nigger hunting racists and their son was a good boi who dindu nuffin gettin his life on track goin ta church ere sunday. What actually happened is irrelevant.
What they know is that their son is dead and whitey did it.
Just imagine if your mom was killed by some nigger.
Could you possibly believe he was defending himself from a gun wielding rapist?

Yes

Memes become reality

They never get called out and shames so they do shit like this

They will do and yell anything their negromancers tell them to.

lol, you're confusing blacks for people, that always leads to outrageous mental gymnastics like what you just pulled

>MY MOM A GOOD GURL SHE DINDU NUFFIN NIGGERS IS RACIS KILLING WHYT FOKES SHIT

my point exactly

>officer's account

...they mean the video recording that contradicts all the witness statements?

Is it true that he didn't do nothing wrong?

CAN WE PLEASE MEME THIS SHIT PLEASE

Attached: 20180724_093040.jpg (1063x833, 343K)

NYPA

where is that quoted in that article

Attached: 1532703725237.jpg (400x462, 51K)

Markeis McGlockton started the physical confrontation by de-cleating that old man in the Pinellas County parking lot.

No one mentioned race until the "Black Community" started stirring things up.

Attached: stand to ground.webm (1280x720, 1.91M)

>Truth is relative

Truth is not relative you fucking mong, the truth is the truth! There are no alternatives to fact, other than untruth.

Yes

Did anyone from BLM ever read Eric Holder's report on Ferguson?
But the media never bothered to ever report on it either.

>There are no alternatives to fact
Yeah right so god exists in that there is some force that stops humans from transforming into fish but God doesn't exist in that there's no flying spaghetti monster that hates gays.

Truth is relative and separate from facts because humans are imperfect and can't understand facts.

>he didn't do nothing wrong
So he did something wrong?

>there's no flying spaghetti monster that hates gays
That’s where you’re wrong, kiddo.

>nigger's first thought in deescalating VERBAL confrontation is violence
>gets violence in kind
glad the shooter was let off the hook, this needs to happen more often

Psychosocially malformed would be a better way of phrasing it. Its what you get when you incentivize tribalism evolutionarily.

Attached: 1532789284609.png (622x611, 252K)

why has nobody made a collage yet

I do notice (like BART train stabbing) white guy has some criminal past it is headline news & he was never a good boy

the pic is such a fucking cliche!

Attached: 1532934473995.jpg (750x720, 121K)

There is the 1 and the 0
its is the basis of all things
that are and are not.

Yes

Attached: DINDU.webm (640x360, 1.88M)

Just needs money for them programs

Niggers will try to deep fry anything

Attached: wtf.gif (320x289, 1.12M)

>I am so glad officers are required to wear body cam nowadays. The general public now has a chance to see who was in the wrong instead of blindly yelling "racists!"

Wait...what?

Nice stopping power. What caliber did the officer use?

Truth is truth only to those that believe it. We could wax poetic about multiple universes or some nonsense by Steven Hawkings, but each and every person experiences their own reality.

What you observe and what this family observed is very different. Their truth is theirs, despite all the evidence to the contrary, and no amount of "fact" is going to change that to them for a dead dindu. Let them do their thing, while the rest of the world knows what's really going on.

>JUST BECAUSE BLACK PEOPLE DO MORE CRIME RELATIVE TO THE SIZE OF THEIR POPULATION DOESN'T MEAN BLACKS IS MORE VIOLENT
True true.

>oil and water
>facts and niggers
some thing just don't mix!

Attached: 1531739700669.jpg (650x500, 79K)

>nogs advancing to start throwing in some standard nog ground kicks

>nig makes a motion of pulling a an object out from behind his waist while having a fucking gun pointed at him
Do they just expect their victims to sit there and risk dying?

Probably 9mm or .40 S&W as usual. Down in Florida our cops have switched back to .45 ACP and .357 Magnum is some Departments. I was talking with a HCPD Sergeant and he had a P220 which I commented on and we got to talking about funs.

Its up the Department really. The older the younger guys get the more they want heavier calibers and better accuracy. I've seen our cops with S&W Model 10-8s also.

JUST

Attached: 1500079501247.jpg (240x213, 11K)

the guy in the blue shirt instigated & escalated the situation with what he told Glockman

Old woman vs feral nigger you decide

yup

Attached: myth 5.png (962x2184, 976K)

Wow haha.
That's literally my point.
haha

Attached: lazy.jpg (600x265, 21K)

Thanks for the reply. I was surprised at how the dude almost did a flip. in combat footage I've seen, people hit by rifles (which achieve a higher projectile velocity) tend to just flop down - I assume it's because of the oblique bullet geometry that reduces penetration

SAGE
Are ants really so dumb they can't do math?