My 7 year old sister wears a fucking choker. Tell me Jow Forums when will they stop sexualizing children...

My 7 year old sister wears a fucking choker. Tell me Jow Forums when will they stop sexualizing children? When will they stop degrading society? I've had fucking enough.

Attached: ACE02CF4-DCF2-4A21-BD4B-4BBDD3DDB184.jpg (228x221, 9K)

Kill her and rape her dead body.

Sage

Muhammad is going to enjoy seeing her gag on his cock

Attached: IMG_0629.jpg (420x420, 40K)

Throatfuck her to teach her a lesson

Stop being such a fucking reactionary moron. A 7 year-old doesn't know what it represents, all that she knows is that pretty older girls wear them, and she wants to be like them, getting attention and looking pretty.

Chokers don't mean shit anymore, anyway. They used to be a sign at raves and concerts, now it's just another fake capitalist fashion statement. When the cashier at the grocery store is wearing an underground trend openly, the trend is done and doesn't mean shit.

>my sister wears a necklace!
Literally unironically kys.

is this how far Jow Forums has stooped?

ask her if she wants to be someone elses property. Ask her if she likes crawling on all fours. Ask her if she wants to meet a respectful man and make freidns. And for Krishna's sakes take her to church seamusjeet

So tell her that only dirty women wear those and by wearing it she is showing the world she is not a decent person. She will stop.

Weekly slide thread,sage.

so protect the shit out of that brainlet and keep her round /our/ circles
life will have battles user

Oh god that's hot. Tell me she is a redhead as well. Tenting in my boxer shorts something fierce here.

The more you're in denial the more you realize how much of a stupid faggot you are.

But seriously though, explain to your parents it is a sexual thing and give them proof of it, like an article or something.

Choke her out then
You are going to teach her a lesson right?

>7 year old sister
wtf is wrong with your parents

>Chokers don't mean shit anymore, anyway.
Not true. Nothing makes me dick harder than a choker. No girl should wear one who also shouldn't be shot.

Stop sexualizing your own sister, her genitals are too tight for your fat cock, just don't think about it

Attached: 2454948-choking-man-tears-a-collar-of-a-shirt.jpg (868x1300, 109K)

A black belt in cocksucking

My 8 year old wears a choker. She asked me "why must men subjugate me this way? when can I be free to dress how I want and not to simply please men?". I told her "With a man in the White House? I don't know honey, I just don't know."

There's nothing sexual about a choker you fucking Autist

>when will they stop sexualizing children?
when we have a real holocaust

Attached: auschwitz.jpg (1300x956, 223K)

I keep hearing this trend is back but I haven't seen anyone wearing it.
Is this just some marketing faggotry?
What next, platform shoes and thongs over hips?

>My 8 year old wears a choker. She asked me "why must men subjugate me this way? when can I be free to dress how I want and not to simply please men?". I told her "With a man in the White House? I don't know honey, I just don't know."

10/10 would read again

Oii user I hope you have a loooiissence for this (You)

post pics of your sister

for research

>Gay flag
>Don't worry goyim, it's fine

Hmmm...

moralfag

My 6 year old daughter came home with one the other day that she bought out of one of those coin-operated dispensing machines for kids. I was so fucking pissed. Literally threw it in the garbage, my wife just let her go use 50 cents on whatever "toy" she wanted and didn't think to look at what all was there. Both of them were in tears. Women are a fucking mistake.

Attached: 1506655256420 - Copy.gif (600x600, 1.96M)

you must check if the hymen is present. it's your brotherly duty. If no hymen, she is probably being groomed. Skip your parents, just go straight to the police.

I want to rape your virgin mind

Attached: 1532979982888.jpg (500x500, 42K)

>>My 8 year old wears a choker. She asked me "why must men subjugate me this way? when can I be free to dress how I want and not to simply please men?". I told her "With a man in the White House? I don't know honey, I just don't know."
>
>10/10 would read again

Thanks!

>>My 8 year old wears a choker. She asked me "why must men subjugate me this way? when can I be free to dress how I want and not to simply please men?". I told her "With a man in the White House? I don't know honey, I just don't know."
>
>10/10 would read again

>Thanks!

Wow you guys are fags

Did she convert to islam?

Hey faggot- when you have some alone time with her, tell her what it means and why she shouldn’t wear that. Your degenerate parents aren’t gonna talk to her- so man up and be a big brother. Or sister. Whatever you are.

>Tell me Jow Forums when will they stop sexualizing children?
looks like you are doing just that user, with yer 7y/o sister no less. fucking pedo

Attached: 99649F93-83D3-4F33-BDCB-6F3232828A8D.jpg (960x732, 140K)

hot...

I thought chokers represented that the woman was "owned" and in a slave position in a BDSM relationship.