User why havent you moved out of home yet? (rent prices are extremely high and are an antithesis to saving)

>user why havent you moved out of home yet? (rent prices are extremely high and are an antithesis to saving)
>user why havent you got a real job yet? (University system is saturated and almost everyone has a degree which makes even the valuable ones worthless, most engineers and lawyer graduates cant even find work)
>user why haven't you bought a house yet?
(Average house prices are 500k and above for a 2 bedroom cuck shack)
>user why aren't you saving any money? (Interest rates are at an all time low making saving almost worthless)
Why are boomer/gen x'ers like this?

Attached: 1532909114664.jpg (540x393, 49K)

>user why haven't you checked them yet?

It's because they hold people to a standard of living that isn't possible. That and they themselves are hypocrites. You have to do what is financially stable for you, pride be damned.

Were working for a world where you aren't getting kiked for owning real-estate and the day is one day closer to coming a reality. As in all things -- be patient when it's required.

>user why havent you moved out of home yet?
Because I'm scared of life.

i live with my wife and kids... rent my own house... I wann go live back with my mom

Me too. I suspect my wife wants to kill me by slow poisoning and it's a matter of time before my daughter hates and starts dating Jammal.

>saving money and not investing it

Fucking worthless faggots

Not everyone can be some expert stockbroker and besides by law you have to go through a stockbroker here which is cancer, you aren't able to do it yourself. This country is created to keep you down with its incessant regulation and overpriced living to boot.

I buy and sell through my bank. $10 / trade. Thats not an excuse

>half you earnings go to tax
>other half goes into daily living
>haha just invest more guy!
Unless I were to live some sort of spartan lifestyle and eat packets of pasta every day and ruin my health it's an impossibility

>paying 10 dollars on commsecc every time to gamble your money
Lol

damn that's a lot of fees

jajaja... maybe. At least your mom can keep an eye on your wife

Yep, it's disgusting innit?

>(University system is saturated and almost everyone has a degree which makes even the valuable ones worthless, most engineers and lawyer graduates cant even find work)
This is a fucking copout from a lazy person
Trades are booming right now. They are actually starving for people because 18-25 year olds are all lazy as shit, and don't want to pay their dues.
I moved lumber in the Arizona sun (gets up to 117 degrees on some days easy) for a full year before anybody really started to teaching me to be a carpenter.
Guess what though? I make enough money to afford my own house, and support a family now. All because I put my head down, and got to fucking work.

Lazy fucker. Don't come around with your bullshit excuses. Get to work.

This.
Grow the fuck up and take on some responsibility

>moved out
>moved back
>no longer trust mom to live alone
I'm stuck

I pay 0.00011 USD per share so the majority of my small trades are free.

there has to be better brokers in ausland

Reminder you can live in an apartment and go to class for less than $1k a month. Less if you have a roommate/gf/bf. Most people just need to spend money on unnecessary shit.

>be me
>Buy my first house at 17 years old
>Get first real job at 16 years old
>Currently 25 years old, with paid off house and a bachelors degree in mechanical engineering and job paying well over 70k per year

no excuses faggot, I'm a millennial and I made it. get off your ass and do something with your life

Why not become bankers user? Its not like its hard to be a bank or something right?

:4)

>already overqualified with a law degree and 2 certifications
>have to work at a sandwich factory
Kill yourself before you judge you entitled fuck, I bet you've never worked a day in your life

There isn't the closest thing to being able to trade with you own free will is through a platform called commsec and each trade is 10 bucks otherwise you gotta go through an actual broker which have ridiculous minimums. I should be able to gamble my money for free

Why? Honestly who cares? Enjoy your wonderful life.

How and where did you get your home? I had a job at 16 and there is no way I could afford a home. Where did you buy a house on minimum wage?

>be you
>mummy and daddy give you a loan to get a mortgage
>mummy and daddy let you stay at home for nothing while you accrue money
>mummy and daddy pay for your tuition
Kill yourself you entitled piece of garbage

PFFFFFFFFFFFT

Oopsie! I just took a big old shit and clogged my pipes after getting home from my air-conditioned office! Time to get one of your trade buddies over to play with my poop! Maybe I’ll even give him a tip haha

Mum and dad probably, they most likely gave him free money. I dont know a single person who owns an house at 25 unless america it's easier and cheaper to get one

Just look them in the eye and give them a firm handshake.
I had a wife, a house, a car, a job and $500,000 in the bank when I was 22. Your generation is just lazy.

I have a job, I'm overqualified

Read the thread you lazy cunt

>-b-b-but what they said is true, and it hurts my feelings! Bwah I'm going to make wild assumptions about them in a pathetic attempt to save my fragile ego!
You also tell me to kill myself. This post is the funniest projection I have ever seen.

Why have you chosen to work at a shitty fucking sandwich factory? You don't HAVE to work there you fucking mongoloid. I'm telling you if you weren't so fucking lazy, and pulled some dedication out of your ass you would be able to figure things out.

same 2bh

I own my own house and live 3 hours away from my parents you fucking loser.

How dumb are you, there are no jobs in those higher fields. I look every day. You seem to be the one assuming. What should I not work and get handouts?

Yes because all trades are plumbers. You're a fucking idiot.
But let me guess you're better than to do manual labor. You're special aren't you?

>Higher fields
That's your problem. You want to jump to the top, and not have to actually prove yourself.
You are the problem. Not the world around you. YOU are the issue here.
Yet you call me stupid.
Let me guess your idea of looking for work is sending in online applications.

i lived at home from 21-25, didn't save up anything, didn't gain any skills, just wasted away there doing nothing. Working to pay my parents rent and my other bills, my parents are poor so I needed to basically pay my portion as though I were an equal roommate. It always pissed me off that my mom acted like they gave me a discount on rent, I paid $150 a week for a room and a few dinners a week, $600 a month. My current rent after moving out (little less than 1/3 of the bill) is $430. Of course I have other bills here and I make all my own food, but really living at home was a similar budget for me.

After moving out nothing has really changed. I just work (i work from home too so it's even worse, i'm by myself ~12 hours a day). I don't save much money or improve myself, gather skills etc.

Living at home is probably more beneficial when you have moneyed parents that know how to give a kid direction. My parents were just very permissive/passive, coupled with being poor (Hostess jewed my father out of his pension, now he will work himself into an early grave)

ahh that's life

>pay your dues
Sounds entitled. Why are you owed dues?

Yeah I wasn’t put in the “special” classroom in middle school so, pretty much too good for doing nigger work. Don’t feel too bad, somebody’s gotta be at the bottom of the pyramid for an orderly society :)

my career thus far
2009(16 years old) orchard worker (8/hr)
2010-2013(17-19) tool and die maker apprentice (12/hr)
2013 enroll in university for engineering
2013-2015(20-22) part time forklift driver (12/hr)
2015-2016(22-23) part time pizza worker (8/hr)
2016-2017(23-24) part time machinist (12/hr)
2018 (25) production/internship (13.50/hr)
2018 (25) graduate with engineering degree
2018 (25) process engineer (70k/ yr)

I've been working as long as it's been legal for me to do so.

I get a free ride living with my mom and I don't have to work like a goy slave. I don't ever want to work. Working is a curse from God. Rulers don't work.

>moved out
>moved back in
>moved out again
>moving back in again because my current roomie about to pop out baby and all the chink landlords here only want female, international, students.
please, please annex us

nothing says ruler like only being able to live within the parameters mommy sets for you. don't kid yourself goy, you're a slave to your own hedonism and you rule nothing

That fucking sucks. I love robinhood.

Boomers are fucking horrible, but at the same time you are a piece of shit.

>That's your problem. You want to jump to the top
I never said that I meant higher fields as in jobs that require degrees hell I would happily take a 40 grand a year internship just to be able to get on the ladder but the market is saturated, I swear talking to manual labourers is like talking to a brick wall.
>Let me guess your idea of looking for work is sending in online applications.
Mostly yes because going in face to face literally every firm refers you to their website, how old are you? I am guessing you're some kind of boomer if you havent understood that applications are done overwhelmingly online now.

If you understood how the construction industry works you would know there's nothing entitled about it. You're purely ignorant.

I will enlighten you though. In this industry you don't want to teach lazy people the trade. Those are the workers that just show up for a paycheck, and you end up having to fucking carry them every day.
You watch some one "pay their dues' by doing hard jobs, and not quitting at them. You watch their problem solving skills, and their devotion to work. At a certain point you realize "well this guy is actually worth something I'm going to train him to do more"

There you go. One of the simplest things about the working world you don't understand because you're probably 16

I found a house on zillow for 30k, I put a down payment of 2500 dollars which essentially was all my savings, I convinced the guy to go land contract since a bank would be unlikely to give a loan that small, my monthly payments were 500/month I paid it off in less than 5 years.

Only issue with the house was the plumbing.

Not really, I had about 3000 in savings, only about 500 of that was from my parents the rest is money from working a summer job.

>Building infrastructure for you society is nigger work.
I hope you realize how absolutely retarded you sound.

Statistics dont lie. Go fuck yourself.

>user stop! You can’t rape me, I’m your mother!
(To late mom, you’re too hot. Now check ‘em, bitch)

Post these statistics nip

Just ignore them and enjoy their inheritance when they die. Don't be afraid to rent for a very long time and spend a lot of money on it to live in a nice area and decent place. You can still have children while you rent. There's nothing wrong with being a bit 'poor' as long as you live in a nice area. Live among nice, friendly white people in nice areas and you can be happy even with very little money. Eat lots of sweet potatoes, don't waste your money on stuff like chicken. They make poor areas as hideous, dangerous, and depressing as possible to scare you into being a good wageslave. Whatever you do, you must avoid living in these hellholes. That's priority number one. Learn how to cook incredible meals at home so you don't want to eat out. Having skills is fun and useful. Read lots of books. Don't stress out about your job. Find something relatively easy and comfy.

Yes, it's a shame that we can't afford houses anymore, but the boomer life sucks. My dad has been very financially successful but is fat and ignorant. He has no skills, has never read a serious book etc. The boomers and early gen X ARE the worst generation to ever exist. They're the most spiritually empty generation to ever exist. Just bio-drones. Don't succumb to the pressure to live shit lives like them.

Attached: rs-27765-20130821-korn-624x420-1377184781.jpg (1200x630, 73K)

>no response
That's what I thought tramps, now get your old ass out of here.

the value of doing it yourself, on your own, is worth millions more than loafing on anyone and think you're "saving"

as if anyone will leave me shit

You search head firms and you call/email people at high positions to request a time slot to talk about the job. Use an excuse and just say you have recently gotten interested in that expertise and just want to talk to some people who have experience with it. If you are not a fucking autist and have a genuine conversation they will sometimes help set interviews for you.

pull yourself up by the bootstraps and knock on doors asking people if they are hiring, sport!

okay wagecuck, better go to bed, you have work tomorrow, brb going to the pool

OP destroyed.

>by law you have to go through a stockbroker here which is cancer, you aren't able to do it yourself. This country is created to keep you down with its incessant regulation and overpriced living to boot.

Damn, that sucks. In America we can just make an account with an online brokerage service like Ally or scottrade or whatever and buy/sell stocks ourselves.

Of course because of the patriot act you have to submit a few forms of identity and it takes about a week to make an account.

Attached: 1440649145731.png (501x648, 217K)

kek

Kek. When my parents eventually bite the bullet I'll be in for at least a million quid and then I'll buy a house somewhere in the countryside and basically retire. What's the point of embarking on a soul sucking career during my best years when I essentially have a guarantee of just winning the lottery, presumably in my fifties. I'm not looking forward to it by any means, but it is effectively guaranteed.

Basically the trick is to find a reasonably comfy job that allows you to work on your passion on the side, and then once you have enough skills there you can use it to make a living. Fuck a pension, seppuku when you get too old to work, or raise your children so well that they want to look after you. Then again maybe my opinion means fuck all given what I wrote above.

We have shitty regulations and insane taxation too.

i work from home, my schedule is late afternoon and i usually have about 1-2 hours of work to do each day. It's honestly pretty nice

not trying to say being a wagecuck is great, just don't want you to get too high on that weird little delusion. You're a little boy, that's how everyone views you, that's what you are. Little boys aren't rulers.

i dont need your advice faggot
i run my own construction company and own everything i have
im not filthy rich but i do well enough to give my girl and i a very comfortable life
that being said i dont think theres anything wrong with inheritance
its what your father and grandfather worked for
i still think you should sow your own oats rather than slide by until the fruits of your familys hard work is yours

>-t boomer

This thread is lacking in boomer wojacks, there are a few here already.

packets of pasta is more expensive than beans, rice and potatoes (and meat)

>pay your dues
>hard work

The slave mentality

the only thing that is worthless is you trying to assert yourself on Jow Forums of all places... big man you are.

Yeah but you're an old man on Jow Forums, who knows what you are doing with your life. I am more of a ruler than you.

Packets of pasta are literally 50 cents a kilo, it's cheaper than rice, meat and potatoes by a long shot

>little boys aren't rulers

Yeah, it's the pedos that rule you.

>by law you have to go through a stockbroker here which is cancer, you aren't able to do it yourself
I mean that's gay as fuck but it isn't any worse than hiring someone to do any other job.

No trust me it's pretty fucking aids ridden. I should be able to pick away my money for free.

Piss away*

no one gives a fuck about you exploiting illegals and calling it a job well done faggot

I like your format, let me try
2006 (15 years old) wendys employee ($8.40/hr)
2006 (15) tim hortons employee ($8.40/hr)
2007-2009 (16-17) mcdonalds employee ($9/hr)
2009-2010 (18) call centre rep ($9/hr)
2010-2011 (19) security guard ($11/hr)
2011-2016 (19-24) web developer ($25/hr)
2012-2014 (20-22) java developer ($17.50/hr)
2014-2015 (22-23) temp worker ($12/hr)
2015 (23) door to door salesman (pittance)
2015 (23) mcdonalds ($11/hr)
2016-2017 (23-24) web developer ($30/hr)
2017 (24) call centre worker ($12/hr)
2017 (25) subway sandwich artist ($11.40/hr)
2017-2018 (26-27) children's javascript tutor ($17/hr)

Funny how varied and shitty my career has been. Now I'm in school again because web dev ain't cutting it.

Attached: 88443_BLK.jpg (1168x800, 186K)

We both suck, I also failed to launch twice.

All of that is true and yet I'm still doing all of it. Man up and get the fuck out and work. Fucking fag

every time i move out my fucking roommates get some cunt pregnant and i have to move back into my parents again

35 cents a pack. 3 for a dollar. unbelievable pricing thats the future of a blue collar worker

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

>dont even live in a meme city like toronto
shitty 1 bedroom apartments are still 1k a month at least

Assert.Faggot.Boomer(>180825789, "Definitely not under 40")

Assert.Boomer.Europhobic(>180825789)

"Congrats! You're a Jew Boomer"

Attached: WarmOvensOfKEK.gif (320x240, 1.19M)

I'm a 27 year old who just landed a research job with Siemens doing exactly what I suggested. Either I'm just better than you or the boomers were right all along.

>researching semen
Flag checks out you faggot

Pre much me but fuck buying my own house i get the one I'm in when my parents die 20 next week and never worked a day in my life...it sucks not being a abo like (you)

Why the fuck would you think I would be addressing you personally? I'm talking to intelligent people who care about things that are bigger than modern day cavemen shit, people who actually know what 'sow your oats' means.

You know the world is fucked when stupid people like you are making more money than the intelligent ones with good blood. Well this is the world of 'meritocracy' and capitalism.

nice troll

who cares

t. 35 and still the same as I was when I was 22

life is too short to worry about this shit.