If you're pro gun you don't care about human life just your precious guns...

If you're pro gun you don't care about human life just your precious guns. I cant wait until they outlaw the sale and manufacture of ammunition. Your precious guns will just turn into expensive paperweights.

Attached: 1529385696212.jpg (550x377, 39K)

Because that worked so great here in Germany where you can drive a couple hours in to Yugoslavia and get an AK for a couple hundred bucks because we have no border control too

not owning a gun is great until someone breaks into your house with a gun

> OP cannot into chemistry

Attached: IMockYou.jpg (455x675, 120K)

Do you know how many billions of bullets are currently in circulation?

You're right. I don't care and neither do you lying kike

You will get no response to this.

HAHAHAHA THERES LITERALLY S O Y IN YOUR NAME HAHAHAHAHA

Ammo is protected by the Second Amendment too. Nice try though.

Checked

I think this planet could use a 80-90% cull of 'human' life, yes.

I was anti gun until I had to live in a brown shitty area for a couple of years. There's no worse feeling than having your home broken into and knowing that you have no legal right to defend it or yourself while the police give exactly zero fucks and will maybe turn up in the morning to sign insurance forms if they feel like it.

Well that is amazing

correct fatso
i dont give a fuck and i love my guns

ID: onions

That explains everything

>outlaw the sale and manufacture of ammunition
good luck enforcing that anywhere in the fucking world

I don't. You're right. I'd really like to use them on kikes.

>Checked
Get the fuck out.

Attached: 1473896706399.jpg (1688x1916, 139K)

>I cant wait until they outlaw the sale and manufacture of ammunition

Good luck outlawing the metal and tools to make them, leftist kike shill.

Attached: 1521883559263.jpg (678x996, 586K)

sorry m8. We roll our own.

YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING BRAINLETS! I'M SO TIRED OF THIS SHIT! WHY AREN'T YOU TRYING TO GET GUNS BANNED FROME EVERYONE, THEN? HMMMM? WHY AREN'T YOU GOING AFTER LEOS, PRIVATE SECURITY, MILITARY? FUCKING EVERYONE THAT HAS A GUN?! WHY NOT? BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID! THE ONLY, ONLY WAY TO ELIMINATE THE NEED FOR GUNS IS IF NOBODY ACROSS THE WORLD HAS ANY. ZERO. NONE. NOT EVEN THE FUCKING ROTHSCHILDS YOU TWAT! BUT IT WILL NEVER BE THAT WAY AND THAT'S THE POINT! THEY WANT TO DISARM THE REGULAR PEOPLE SO THEY CAN NEVER MANAGE TO FIGHT BACK. YOU, OP, ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A USEFUL PAWN TO THEM, AND WITH ALL EYES OPEN AND TRULY LOOKING AT THE BIG PICTURE? YOU ARE A TRAITOR TO ALL.

Banning bullets is an awesome idea...look at how great banning street drugs is working out, why they’ve all but vanished

Sojabübchen

>I cant wait until they outlaw the sale and manufacture of ammunition.
Implying I do not buy ammunition by the 1000.

look at this attention seeking faggot

Attached: y65etshbju6y.png (600x610, 427K)

Wow, what about this alefantis guy? Holy shit.

Attached: 1524739827556.jpg (2600x2500, 1.67M)

Turn in your own guns if you hate them

You should just outlaw crime.
Cut it off at the source?

this
If crime isnt allowed, then theres no crime at all
>checkmate, racists!

my guns aren't precious, the lives of my wife and children are, which is why I own them and train with them.

Not the same guy. Alefantis' nose has a bulbous tip and the man in the other photo has a very narrow nose.

You’re a faggot

This is bait. Ignore this thread everyone.

Attached: erniegun.jpg (256x236, 34K)

It's actually not too hard to reload used ammo around where I live everyone has large amount of ammo to begin with gun grabbers can't win

>If you're pro gun you don't care about human life just your precious guns.
Well, you aren't wrong..

checked and kek'd

Attached: 5bf.jpg (480x318, 17K)

OP = 1 Post By This ID. Abandon slide-thread.

Attached: 1514542200238.png (343x343, 149K)

Well, I've always been a bit of a misanthrope anyway. Actually, I place value on human life, just certain people, very certain people, FAR more than other's. Hence why I have guns, to protect them from VERMIN such as you.

Attached: Haman Says Just Try It.jpg (532x398, 44K)

Gtfo

Attached: C4A96911-16AD-4F5B-8FBF-0AA273B6E3DB.png (1000x726, 1.06M)

On a visceral and emotional level I agree with the sentiments expounded by op.

On an economic and pragmatic level, I ask, what would prop up the american economy if you took away the gun trade?

I don't exactly want to see americans suffer, which is why I'm hostile to guns in the first place, from compassion.
If the economic issues caused by killing a big american industry were severe, there could be more harm caused by the lack of trade, resulting in job losses, downturn, depression, diaspora etc.

If you don't have the numbers, you're on thin ice, essentially.

Why did the nation give that person who broke into your house a gun?
If it was manufactured locally, that makes it a local cause and effect.

>San Francisco, fresco in oil. 2018.

that will be the day when we use our trillion rounds to get the ship back on course.

Attached: 05292d8765d075adb5e4b211103f242f5d7f5f-wide-thumbnail.jpg (640x640, 45K)

Or it was one of those guns Obama gave to the drug cartels that made their way back in to America through an illegal border crossing.

This is being taken up more in the media too. Check this out:

Unless you ban chemistry you can't ban ammunition.

Flogging the Hogg.

Attached: 1524935876343.jpg (1024x683, 70K)

I have about 6,000 rounds or so. If they ban ammunition, I'll have enough to wage war on them for banning ammunition. Hell, I'll have enough for me and 10 other guys. And I'm sure my neighbor will have enough for 10 more, since he's a shooter too.

Go ahead and try it. There are very few things I'd die for. Family, Friends, Country, Folk, and Guns.

Attached: 564CB16B-AF2B-4668-B410-D04609F06DD0.gif (330x204, 499K)

This poster is clearly insane. Sage in all fields.

Fuck off kike

Attached: guncontrolredpill.png (872x886, 220K)

>Tfw American gun laws only came about to dispossess blacks and natives. >Tfw Australian gun laws were followed up by extermination of natives.
>Tfw gun laws preceded the extermination of natives in South America multiple times.

Just be honest that you want to weaken/exterminate the Browns bro.

Attached: E675A54E-C709-4E54-974E-0A2F0C8DF955.png (637x697, 210K)

There is no exception. OP is always a faggot.