Black American culture

After watching this sportball doc I keep thinking to my self why do these kids still act like field slaves. Are there any leftists here who can explain how after 5 generations of freedom black culture has yet to change?

Attached: 250px-Last_Chance_U.jpg (250x350, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rFzvBYFrhOc
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.c647150adc99
youtube.com/watch?v=D7E_Ss5OwWQ
blackpast.org/primary/moynihan-report-1965#chapter3
pewinternet.org/2014/01/16/e-reading-rises-as-device-ownership-jumps/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No leftists on Jow Forums

It is changing, albeit very slowly.
Currently, the most well-read demographic in America is black women aged 18-24

I'm a leftist.
Hi.

>the most well-read demographic in America is black women aged 18-24
what?
>negros
>well read
I would like to see lists of what they read.
Purple Drank Monthly and welfare paperwork dont count as 'well read'

because they from forced workers to millionaires

Jews pushed rap culture down their fucking throat, since they have the lowest IQ, their race was to most susceptible to this kikery

Attached: 1507237568690.jpg (882x731, 113K)

OH YES, OP
This series is the biggest fucking redpills can choke on. There is no way they can reconcile how nuts it is.
Netflix "Last Chance U" (Season 3) a show for normies who want to satisfy sportsball drama or play out their benevolent "Blind Side" altruism to blacks.
The third 8-episode season just released that mimics the previous two seasons. The forced plot is always a "racist" white coach victimizing poor black males for their ability to chase a ball.
Like "Empire of Dust", this is an unintentional redpill suppository to normies because it highlights
> low IQ blacks struggling to even compose sentences
> these "student athletes" who struggle to attend class to earn 12 credit hours in a semester
> endless entitlement from blacks demanding endless opportunities by schools/team
> toxic impact on teachers and students by forcing these apes in the classroom (accentuates blacks don't belong in an academic milieu)
> every season has a darling player for roasties
> that "darling player" ALWAYS drops out and commits violent crime

This season features a sheboon English teacher that regularly butchers the language and punctuates each scene she's in with monologues on oppressive white supremacy holding down the "black man"

Highly recommend NOT subscribing to Netflix but pirating this show to entertain yourself at endless nigger failures.

Attached: nigga04.42 PM.png (588x677, 883K)

Season 3 is a different school in a completely different region of America.

......but it is EXACTLY the same as all the other seasons

From Season 2
if you're still not redpilled on "race relations" in America and you're still enough of a faggot with a Netflix subscription, I highly recommend watching
> LAST CHANCE U
A 2-season series about a Junior College taking Division I football player rejects and provides them with academic remediation. It captures how much black men are coddled like infants to protect themselves from their own banal stupidity.
youtube.com/watch?v=rFzvBYFrhOc
The series producers clearly set out to make the old fat white coach be the evil master, but it only documents how ignorant and self-destructive niggers are at EVERY turn, deflecting any responsibility for their own predicament no matter how small. I highly recommend it.
The last season featured a "darling" player who ended up stabbing a guy to death a few months later.

Attached: Screen Shot 07-23-18 at 08.29 PM.png (1383x785, 1.41M)

Wtf are you some kind of red pill salesman?

Leftist on Jow Forums are shills that just start posts and leave.
The rightist response is as follows
In the 1960s two things combined to destroy the black community. Welfare and the sexual revolution. Welfare enabled single mothers to survive and the sexual revolution made more single mothers. The lack of father figures destroyed the family and with it the primary method by which society functions. No longer could each generation make incremental progress. The flow of blue collar to shop owner to doctor/professional in three generations. Instead they languished in welfare.
The nazi reason is that half of them are functional retarded. They do not understand complex language and cannot think more than a few weeks out from the now, most can not think beyond tonight.

It's a PEW research survey
College educated black women were the most likely demographic to pick up a book, in any format

They were on a path to success until LBJ. Once the father was no longer needed and the gibs kept gibbing they resorted back to their primal violent nature that is completely unproductive.

Attached: boi_he_did_it.jpg (536x782, 65K)

Because they are genetically different. We have known this for millennia. Read historical opinions about and experiences with blacks, and many of the things we notice today are the same things historical people noticed. Laziness. A "gibs me dat" attitude. Inflated egos. Excessive sexual behavior. Violence. Rape. Stupidity.

They are not human. We must stop helping them, especially the ones in Africa. Let them go extinct all on their own. It is better for them, it is better for all if us, better for the world.

Id pay to see blacks walking around with books.

Well-read, my eye. What do they read? Nothing of value. What kind of scores do thry get on Nelson-Denny tests, if tgey are so "well-read"? Complete bullshit.

To throw at JerMaquis' dumbass cause he ain't lisnen

And "picking up" a book isn't reading it. So which is it? Reading? Or "picking up"?

>Are there any leftists here who can explain how after 5 generations of freedom black culture has yet to change?
Leftist here. Watch Vox Explained Series' "The Racial Wealth Gap" segment (16 minute short) on Netflix. Or go download it for free off Pirate Bay. Blacks were barred from buying real estate in white neighbourhoods until 1964. Even in the North there was informal segregation in the real estate market. And then after the Civil Rights Movement where you couldn't discriminate against blacks anymore, the banks used other indirect methods to deny mortgages to black people or charge them a higher mortgage rate than they would charge a white person with the same income and assets. Donald Trump himself has run afoul in the past of deliberately discriminating against black and latinos who wanted to rent his real estate properties in the 1970s and 80s.
It wasn't until ~2000 that African-American home ownership went way up. And then the housing bubble burst and a lot of African-Americans had their homes foreclosed because their mortgage rates went up and they couldn't afford to keep up with their mortgage payments anymore.

If you have never managed to get on the property ladder in America, you got fucked. Period. Thanks to a little something called compound interest, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

It's not enough to just tell black people "you are free now" when they don't even have the means to get on the property ladder. And it is getting harder and harder for people to get on the property ladder now. If you want to own a 1 bedroom apartment where I live, your income needs to be at least $55,000 per year. I am probably being generous with that estimate. And you need to save for the down payment.

post source, you cuck

Ok, but even white trash that owns nothing lives on well-fare doesn't behave like farm equipment.

Because they are field slaves.

This is what they read user

Attached: 51NQ1zOMSdL._SY346_.jpg (218x346, 20K)

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.c647150adc99
The problem is their broke family structure that was started under slavery where white masters wouldn't recognized their marriages, rape their women, separate families in sales, etc. Read the Moynihan Report. Liberals denounced it when it was published even though it was written by a turbo lib.

>Blacks were barred from buying real estate in white neighborhoods until 1964
what about living in nigger neighborhoods? oh, right, they suck because they're full of niggers
>It wasn't until ~2000 that African-American home ownership went way up. And then the housing bubble burst
what a (((coincidence))), almost like the bubble burst because banks lowered their standard for the niggers and they defaulted because niggers

if only we put this much effort into STEM programs and workforce training

What kind of books? Trashy romance novels or something more substantial?

Democrats want to keep treating them like slaves.

Why do you have Netflix traitor?

>Watch the first two seasons
>Big football fan, so fuck it, should be fun
>Just watch as the athletes shit over everyone
>Teachers, advisors, coaches, even volunteers trying to help the team
>The worst was their academic advisory
>"Hey Ano-Nig, do you have a pencil for your test today?"
>"Yeah..."
>"Show it to me."
>"....I don't have a pencil."
>He's given a pencil, forced to class, and she finds out he never showed up for his test
>She convinces the prof to let him take it again
>For fucks sake, am I supposed to feel pity?
>I finish the second season only feeling for one of the players, who despite fucking up and robbing a store, at least seemed to have a spark of intelligence and just admitted it was his fuck up and didn't blame or put stress on anyone for it
>My GF the whole time, "These poor kids. I would love to help them! Poor babies."

We're not together anymore.

>these kids still act like field slaves.
This is exactly what was going through my head. It’s uncanny. Also, the contrast between the white kid in season one who was like “well if it doesn’t work out I guess it’s time to get a job” and all the other negros who can’t even complete a sentence was also enlightening.
Season 3 sucks with the female teacher trying to help the kids by telling them how oppressed they are.

>then the housing bubble burst and a lot of African-Americans had their homes foreclosed because their mortgage rates went up and they couldn't afford to keep up with their mortgage payments anymore
Get fucked. "diversity" based mortgaging laws gave a mass amount of niggers loans they couldn't afford, then they all defaulted on them because they can't handle the responsibility of land ownership.
tl;dr: niggers CAUSED the housing bubble to burst.

>niggers CAUSED the housing bubble to burst.
*niggers CAUSED the housing bubble, then burst it
my mistake

youtube.com/watch?v=D7E_Ss5OwWQ
Here's a video putting some context to this lefty rhetoric.

>what about living in nigger neighborhoods? oh, right, they suck because they're full of niggers
Properties in black neighbourhoods do not appreciate in value. What you have to understand is that while wealth isn't necessary a zero sum game, there are a finite number of resources in society so you can't just print your way out of eliminating poverty. Money is simply a ledger for distributing resources. And thanks to compound interest and asset bubbles like the stock market and real estate, we have a society that rewards people simply for already having money. So when white families are given a head start in 1964 since they benefited from generations of building wealth, you can't expect black families to catch up to them without some sort of redistributionist policies. If you don't want to give gibs to blacks, that's fine, you're a Republican, whatever. But don't give me this shit about how blacks need to pull themselves up by the boot straps. That is just downright insulting. Just admit that you just don't want to share. But you won't stop at that because people don't want to admit to being selfish. They want to believe they are good people. So they come up with rationalizations to justify not giving gibs to blacks. Instead of just saying "I just don't wanna give gibs."

>tfw from SEK
>tfw I escaped that hell on earth

>watching two full seasons of a niggerball documentary with your girlfriend

Peak cuck. I hope you don’t repeat this mistake with your next girlfriend.

whenever you get with a new girl, watch this show with them. It's the redpill you need to watch them take. 3/4 will probably fail and feel for the students and automatically think it's everyones fault but theirs, but hold onto the girl that realizes what a broken fucking system it really is.

Hell no. Major misstep on my part. Thank god I realized how fucked up she was till I proposed or had kids with her. Dodged a big fucking bullet. Thanks niggerball!

Top fucking lel. When black neighborhoods' property values rise, it's 'gentrification', also racist. Funny, it's almost like us white folks are racist any way we turn. And just give them free stuff? Americans don't owe them shit. In fact, they have profitted grossly from being transported to and given citizenship in a first world country, and cost us thousands a year per capita in government services. Reparations 4 whitey.

>Properties in black neighbourhoods do not appreciate in value.
That's because they don't keep it up

Haha you fucking simple fuck. My dad is white. His family was so poor he was kicked out at 15. He never even seen a toothbrush until 15. He lived with relatives untill 18. He graduated university with a mechanical engineer degree. It took him 8 years to get his degree. Work for a year and save. School for a year. Repeat. Poor people are generally lazy. Lazy people rarely ever get rich.

>Properties in black neighbourhoods do not appreciate in value.
maybe if the niggers didnt graffiti all the walls...
>redistributionist policies
pic related
>Just admit that you just don't want to share
ok, I dont want to share

Chinese migrants go to the USA and they quickly move up the social ladder.
Because they work instead of stealing.

Attached: 7b7.jpg (648x960, 66K)

>......but it is EXACTLY the same as all the other seasons

I kinda felt bad for the dude who's gf miscarried, pretty sad.

What I hate the most is the fucking white people in this series. These fat fuck southerners only give a shit about winning their football games and are willing to completely throw their co-ethnics under the bus for fake tribalism.

>When black neighborhoods' property values rise, it's 'gentrification', also racist
That's because most of the black people who live in black neighbourhoods like Bed-Stuy are renters, not home owners. Renters hate gentrification because they don't have any equity in the homes and their rents go up. Property owners see their property taxes and cost of living go up but the value of their home goes up even more than their expenses do. Retired citizens on a fixed income who don't get much from their social security and pension probably also hate gentrification too. Because they might not be able to afford to pay the property tax and cost of living increases and will be forced to get a second mortgage on their homes and eventually be forced to sell their house and become a renter because they don't have the liquid cash to pay for the day-to-day expenses.

Your nose is so deep in that racial justice manifesto you missed the irony

Their family structure recovered by the time the great society started. The black family was on par or better than the white families for divorce statistics.

lol

Also the chick trying to help in the end of Season 2 is so obviously being used as some kind of sexual "carrot" for these nogs. That shit pissed me off to no end the first time I watched it, you can tell the reason she wanted to leave because she probably gets sexually harassed to no end.

If they did read a book, it would only because they can't figure out how to use a computer.

>feeling bad for nogs
>ever

Want to know how I know youre Jewish?

Small world, but I still live here. lel About a mile from where this was filmed. When did you escape?

thats their job, faggot. winning games.
why would anyone care about niggers?

almost 10 years ago. Went to K-State, graduated, then on to bigger and better things (still Jow Forums though lol). I have distinct memories of our football team getting #rekt by IHS, then all of us trying to cram into those tiny locker rooms under the stands at halftime. I absolutely get why ICC would instead use the fairground barn as a locker room.

>Empire of Dust
>Unintentional
Was it really though? I mean, inherently the creator of it must have assumed it would pan out the way it did, otherwise why make it at all? If relations between the chinks and nogs were a-ok, who would care?

A lot of unhappy couples never got divorced due to social norms. Black families tended to be matriarchal and they always had high out of wedlock birth rates desipte marriage.
blackpast.org/primary/moynihan-report-1965#chapter3

It's such a small, shitty town still. Actually it's gotten quite a bit worse in the last few years, with all the meth and robberies. Be glad that you got away from this place because it's a black-hole.

You must be a little younger than me, because when I went to IHS they had a shitty team, and lost every game. lol

yup... 1000 people surveyed ASKED if they read anything . AUDIOBOOKS included.

pewinternet.org/2014/01/16/e-reading-rises-as-device-ownership-jumps/

Yeah, I can imagine it's 10x worse with all the meth now. I lol'd hard when the players started getting uppity and their coach started screaming and remind them that they were in Independence, KS, and not the hood

>Statistical results are weighted to correct known demographic discrepancies.

Attached: lligyuvyu.png (512x512, 3K)

Attached: JP.jpg (849x662, 214K)

Having a father in the house, unless abusive, is better for the kids. Even working through a bad relationship can show kids how to work through their future of bad relationships.
Blaming the separation of families during slavery for issues 100-150 years later is not a good argument. In particular the cotton industry was the primary use of slaves and those slaves stayed with their families at very high percentages, unless the farm went broke. Tobacco farmers had some family separations because the father was worth while but kids and wives were just eaters, this was countered by tobacco slaves being skilled.
Blacks having a higher percentage of single motherhoood than whites pre 1964 was not as significant as it is today. The norm in black neighborhoods is single mothers by a clear majority. No slave master is separating them.

>Haha you fucking simple fuck. My dad is white. His family was so poor he was kicked out at 15. He never even seen a toothbrush until 15. He lived with relatives untill 18. He graduated university with a mechanical engineer degree. It took him 8 years to get his degree. Work for a year and save. School for a year. Repeat. Poor people are generally lazy. Lazy people rarely ever get rich.
>Muh bootstraps
GTFO with this boomer shit. My parents were poor wog immigrants too. They were affordable opportunity in Canada. No one refused to sell a house to them or give them a job for being Portuguese. But people refuse sell homes to blacks and pass blacks up for jobs all the time. Even on Jow Forums some dickhead the other day was bragging about how his hiring manager throws resumes of "nogs" in the garbage. You are handing a loaded gun to the SJWs when you brag about this shit.

>hiring manager throws resumes of "nogs" in the garbage

Attached: 1511380934358.jpg (800x936, 164K)

Trump ran hotels, that's where the property lawsuit came from.
Stop reading fake news

The mental gymnastics leftists perform to justify their ridiculous beliefs about race. Occham's razor, bitch.

>After watching this sportball doc I keep thinking to my self why do these kids still act like field slaves.
To you they're field slaves, but to them it's their culture. Because they used to be field slaves

>The mental gymnastics leftists perform to justify their ridiculous beliefs about race. Occham's razor, bitch.

There is such a thing as white privilege in Canada. And yes, white woman privilege. When I was at a bus stop in my early twenties this handsome BBC pulled up to my bus stop in his car and was like "hey you need a ride?" I was scared to go in his car but figured that it was irrational to just assume that he was a thief or a rapist just because he was black. And I went in his car. And we had some friendly chit-chat. He drove me to work. He asked me for my number. I gave it to him because I thought he was cute. He texted me later offering to pick me up from work. I agreed. He dropped me off to my apartment. I wanted to invite him in and get fucked. But I just met this guy so I wasn't comfortable. I asked him if he wanted to grab a bite to eat or something, my treat. Since I owed him for that favour. Went to McDonald's. We were getting to know each other, flirting with each other. He asked me if I've dated black guys before and I said "I mostly date black guys." Then Tyrone started getting more assertive. rofl. He kissed me in the parking lot then we made out in his car and I gave him a blowjob. We ended up dating for a little while and had sex on my second "date", at my apartment.
Don't judge a book by its cover ;)

My fucking sides. You just can't even make this shit up.

>I kinda felt bad for the dude who's gf miscarried,
watch it again, then
1) that "girlfriend" was intentionally taking the same classes as him so she would do his school work for him
2) that guy was the one curently on trial for murdering a white dude by stabbing

Attached: 9uf.jpg (620x514, 153K)

Hahahahahahahha

>Sir, can i axe you a question?

Fuck off.

We all aspire to be faggot

How do I go about getting a counselling job like Brittany Wagner in Last Chance U (Season 1 and 2)? It would be hot to be surrounded by young hot athletic black guys and Chads for a living. If you are a school counsellor, are you allowed to fuck your Juco students? They are above the age of consent.

Also it seems like they have remedial english 101 classes with like 6 or 8 foorballfags

>get masters in counseling
>apply to schools in bum fuck nowhere

There are probably ethics violations about fucking your students. Eat my pussy nigger or I wont write you a letter of rec

youre fucking gross.

>Eat my pussy nigger or I wont write you a letter of rec
LOL. I would never pressure a guy into non-consensual sexual activity.
My dad and sister think I should go into social work. Most of my clients would end up being at-risk black and brown youth in Toronto or children. But I think it's an ethics violation and technically a crime for a case worker to have sex with her client (and for the record I would only ever sleep with consenting adults, not children). I'm 32 and I slept with a couple 19 year olds a few months back. i would never violate the age of consent laws.