Talcum has finally lost it

Talcum has finally lost it
is he going to lose his kids? or will he try taking on the NYPD?

Attached: 0.png (588x491, 63K)

you know he's white, because he didn't abandon his kids

bye bye mr "king"

Attached: file.png (645x851, 37K)

Talcum fucking with CPS...
wew this is going to be hilarious

LOL

Attached: 1572893567232.png (466x92, 11K)

What is this larping faggot up to now?

Attached: aehjjtrat.png (379x357, 189K)

So talcum channeled his inner nigger and did what to his kids?

We should have sicced CPS on his white ass months ago. This is going to be fun. Keep us posted.

his kids were doing drugs and someone complained about it. Child services showed up and he's not letting them talk to his kids.

Attached: Talcum X.png (596x919, 720K)

Attached: styktstlk.png (223x306, 145K)

"sir we've had reports of you trying to chemically darken your children's skin"

If he loses his kids I'll concede that he's actually black

If Jefferey doesn't let them in CPS will call the cops and force the issue.

What was it the libshits just said about the President and their not-a-witchhunt? That if you're innocent you need to shut your goy faces and trust the (((system))) doing the (((investigation?))) :^)

CPS is going after him because he claims to be black and yet hasn't left his kids. Very suspicious.

Irrefutable.

Lol

"I'm more important than laws!"

He's nailed the black male attitude at least.

>you are legally obligated to allow CPS to speak with your children if they have received any kind of tip concerning any kind of child endangerment
>explicitly states that he intends to break the law in this regard

i wonder if this pompous fraud realizes that CPS will be able to legally remove his children from his home if he doesn't comply. shit, he probably WANTS them to since it will give him more "victim" points.

Attached: 1521218069329.png (140x175, 39K)

Attached: stkstkstuss.png (499x500, 196K)

Outside of the occasional unicorn black guy, that is a legitimately good person(rare as fuck, but they exist), the ones that don't leave are usually the touchers.

Fpbp

Attached: 1504215850921.jpg (320x186, 8K)

>ayyo tyrone why we got that lightskin nigga leading our club

>previous thread deleted
We need new mods

Attached: john_e_james.jpg (333x500, 41K)

>implying he wouldn't have walked out on his kids first

Guy is well... quite lit mental.
yeah... and shit like this doesn't exactly help to put it mildly.

Can't say I wish CPS on anyone, in his case it's probably for the best

I hope CPS forces reverse Clayton Bigsby to take a DNA test.

The fastest way to get CPS to make your life a living hell is to mouth off about them on social media.

>implying this isn't part of some overly elaborate plot to get shot by the cops, thereby proving to his black brothers that he is indeed down with the struggle

>Father
>Not abandoning kids
Literally nothing can be done now to prove that he isn't white.

god damn
occasionally theres a good post
and sometimes, just sometimes, its also the first post

Fuck CPS they've got too much power. I hate shaun king but I'm guessing hes a good dad. Duck separating families

>leftoid
>good parent
UHHHHHHHH

Just wait until he gets sent to the county jail for a few months and can no longer carefully trim his white guy hair to mimic nigger pubes.

Attached: 1418961184158.gif (500x375, 495K)

do you speak from experience

Refusing to comply with CPS sounds like the worst fucking possible move possible if you're innocent.
There's no reason to separate your kids from you unless you're an unfit parent

People with authority don't like it when you try to undermine their authority. Have fun dealing will the full force of the state on your ass.

>You win if they take your kids.

Attached: Shawn King gets ready for interview.webm (720x480, 2.71M)

How'd he get CPS called?

fucking kek

Attached: IMG_7728.jpg (1024x683, 143K)

Ding ding ding, we have a winner! The ultimate victim situation, he'll try to gather protesters & yell about Trump taking yo keeds

The fact that he's coming unhinged by making so many tweets should be reason enough to make sure his kids are safe.

>advocate and vote for invasive nanny state
>complain when said invasive nanny state uses force to coerce you into meeting its demands

Attached: 1532710596212.gif (250x317, 1.23M)

Parenting while black

Attached: shaun.jpg (402x390, 36K)

Life certainly is much more interesting that way. I don't feel like I'm living my life authentically if I can't manage to provoke a black helicopter visit at least once every two years.

>he'll try to gather protesters & yell about Trump taking yo keeds
He's gonna be Mexican now. Abolish ICE.

>DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM
>No.

Kek Juan King

The mad bastard is going to do it.
He's going to go full black and get his kids taken away by the courts.

Who then will deny his blackness?

Your ID sorta looks like BEOWULF, Nice.

>getting a criminal record will confirm his darkness
it's all part of his plan

Q predicted this

Who the fuck let that honkey breed?

Did he get in trouble for showing his kids hentai?

this is very jewish behavior. who is this guy?? what's his real name?

Attached: mvhh37a4zt301.jpg (1242x2208, 148K)

They will riot when the police shoot Shaun King

This dumb faggot's going to lose his kids. Employees of powerful state bureaucracies love to stomp on arrogant people.

Attached: atjtrja.png (721x231, 24K)

Pretty sure that's Big Benzodiazapene. He's Lil Xan's father

Jeffery King

Attached: f;'udluiyl.png (1015x1024, 2.32M)

The funny part about this is that CPS has no way of knowing if the complaint is false unless they conduct the interview with the children. He's acting exactly like someone who is guilty would react
>NO YOU CANNOT TALK TO MY KIDS BECAUSE I DINDU NUFFIN

>refusing to comply with government agents and law enforcement

Sounds like a sense of white privilege bleeding through!

Sean King: the only man on earth that all of Jow Forums agrees is white

Attached: 4DA22FDA-C2C6-410B-9520-666300050C79.jpg (250x239, 52K)

You're not wrong but it's okay to be happy when something bad happens to somebody you don't like.

Attached: fred_rogers_honestself.jpg (620x360, 123K)

Why does the state even want to speak with his family?

Attached: 1518574223946.jpg (504x640, 33K)

Entirely intentional, thank you :*

it's hard to tell but we need to make this happen kek

So when they arrest him think they will mark him down as white? Then we can parade the photo of the booking on his twitter.

Strike while the iron is hot

Fucking gold

Come on people, be serious. He is, at best, just talking shit for street cred. When CPS shows up, if they show up and any of this is real, he will back down immediately.

cause he's a nigger and a danger to his kids

Is his wife black?

Put me in the screenshot boys

Attached: 1532923257497.jpg (835x773, 333K)

So if Talcum X goes to jail do we get to see him with his hair grown out?

... Wait, he is saying that the CPS not knowing him is a reason not to let them do their job? CPS is a horrible shit, but this is silly.

>Parenting
>Black

He was one or the other but not both.

Attached: 1517018626547.gif (320x384, 1.15M)

Honestly, child protection agencies are fucking retarded. You can't really know until you've dealt with them. They'll refuse to take kids that are obviously being neglected and abused, shoving them into "in-home care" aka telling the parents not to do coke anymore and then fucking off without ever following it up, all because the parents are expert manipulators and manage to get the naive government worker type investigators on their side. And then they'll take the kids of some guy who said "fuck it" and brought his daughter to the grocery shop in a plastic skirt because he can't be fucked getting her to wear pants after his 6 day a week job, because the person who reported him is in bed with the council and knows the investigator's parents.

They do get it right most of the time (permanent care needs work because they attract abusers like flies on shit), but with more nebulous cases they are absolutely fucked.

It gets worse when you factor in budget constraints and abusers in the system itself. Imagine the bitchiest middle aged office cunt possible in a position where she can make life changing decisions for helpless kids. Then imagine how bad it is when you consider that most child protection agencies have restrictions built into their charters forcing them to keep kids at home and with their families whenever possible. The very worst abusers, the subhuman ones, the ones who sell their kids to pedophiles for fun, will abuse that to an extreme degree by playing the poor helpless parent and pressuring the investigators to just give them their kids back. Imagine being raped daily by your father, being saved by CPS, then being told after 2-3 years at an amazing new home that you're going back because you need to be reunited with your family.

He has legitimate concerns about being fucked by CPS, in fact I'd say there's a fair chance someone in the NYPD reported him for his "journalist" work. He's probably diddling his kids though.

>And then they'll take the kids of some guy who said "fuck it" and brought his daughter to the grocery shop in a plastic skirt because he can't be fucked getting her to wear pants after his 6 day a week job
If you can't make your kid wear clothes outside then you're not doing a good job as a parent

Schadenfreud is a spectrum.

Nothing is less important than man-crafted arbitrary rulesets.

Mala in se are the only things that ought to be responded to, and they're responded to without words on paper no one actually ever reads or bases their decisions on the written status of.

This. He's probably exaggerating the whole situation just to seem cool on twitter. The chances of him losing his kids are virtually non-existent. You have to be an absolute trainwreck of a parent before CPS can do anything

The implication was like a 7 year old during a trip to get eggs and milk on a Saturday evening. Not having the time or energy to play 20 questions with your kid after a hard day at work is not the type of thing child protection agencies are designed to combat, in fact that's why they have the mentioned family reunification policies. There are lots of kids that aren't being raised right, but they simply can't take all of them as there's not enough space. Concerns of harming kids by trying to help them are second. Most cases of mild neglect and so on can be handled with education and volunteer work.

to be fair CPS is the worlds largest child sex trafficking organization in the world. they can get fucked

Juan Reyes

lmfao

He's really getting mad now.

Attached: shaun king.png (811x413, 60K)

bet they don't

Goddamn he looks superwhite in this one

thats beautiful and true

doesn't he support gun control?

oh god, thanks for that clip, gonna go to bed keking now

Mookie Mouse

kek

Attached: 14151241922.gif (482x277, 3.87M)

Just like every leftist hypocrite, he supports "gun control for thee but not for me!"

So Talcum X tried to use the 'Do you know who I am?" card. Fuck him. Hope he loses everything.