White People Are Welcome Here

Go, Go, Go!

Attached: wypipo.jpg (794x1123, 54K)

Q predicted this

No matter how many threads you make, there is not and never will be a phase 2.

Bump. Good idea.

No phase 2. Phase 1 was successful.
Any attempt to make a phase 2 is subversion.

Attached: 1532635554912.png (1262x667, 435K)

This is not IOTBW.
>Shills will tell you not to change IOTBW.
This is not IOTBW.
>This is a new op.
IOTBW is not being changed.
>THIS IS A DIFFERENT OP
Don't let shills slide.

Attached: 1443676923986.jpg (807x810, 108K)

This sort of psy op should be done but this isn’t the way to do it.

Maybe something like “more white people means more diversity” then posting it in nigger neighborhoods

Nope, White People Are Welcome Here will make them chimp, that's the latest op. Stick with it.

Attached: sagenegated.jpg (447x306, 46K)

Meh, I'd prefer something like "being white is not a crime." I think it would cause news reports to portray being white as a crime. Maybe someone gets detained for putting up a sign and then the story becomes, "wow, being white actually is a crime."

Attached: colored-only.jpg (261x189, 12K)

>Meh, I'd prefer something like "being white is not a crime."
No one's going to get triggered by that m8, it just sounds cringe and whiny. "Whites Are Welcome Here" is going to make them froth at the mouth, because they will literally read it as "non-whites aren't welcome tho". That's what they accuse it of "dog whistling", and then they'll act stupid saying "WHITES ACTUALLY ARENT WELCOME WE WANT SAFE SPACES". Do not change it, just print and post. Have some faith.

Perfect. This could be bigger than IOTBW. Ignore the shills, this is the next big thing.

>FapE8lay

that should be a get of some kind

How about

YOU'RE
WELCOME

SIGNED,
WHITE
PEOPLE

Attached: 3608617396.jpg (448x400, 59K)

I guess, not my cup of tea but I'll be cheering you on from the sideline. Good luck, homo.

>Don't let shills slide.
>5 threads

what are YOU sliding?

Fuck niggers

Attached: 1532886313798.jpg (1200x966, 226K)

Oh, this thread is still here?
With so few bumps, as of it were being carefully kept up?
I mean, who could possibly identify tactics like these as subversion, right?
>And a poor attempt at that.

Attached: 1505881167548.jpg (677x583, 50K)

stay mad faggot, you can't stop it

I don't need to.

Attached: 1530032958829.jpg (684x596, 33K)

20 or so down. Shills don’t want this to happen

Attached: 8D31537E-3DB0-4F2F-89BC-B608A5610260.jpg (683x1024, 96K)

>Nice, just as it hit page 10!
>This is organic, and totally on scheme with the original plan

Attached: 1533188102415.png (782x639, 224K)

>This is organic
Hi Moarpheus. Say hi to your mossad handler for me.

Attached: MOARPHEUS.gif (392x500, 382K)

>Call him Mossad agent on no grounds
>Expect to be taken seriously
C'mon, at least try?
It's Ok To Be White.

Bump

>doesn't deny that he's Moarfaggot
Hi Moarfaggot.

Attached: moarpheus.png (754x1024, 409K)

Bumping the most slid thread on the board

Whatever, memeflaggot.
Are you Facist or DTOM?
We succeed, with IOTBW, doing anything that could add negative veiws on it
>Like doing this for racebaiting see:
IOTBW was about an innocent statement that would be ill received. Doing it again for specifically causing a "chimpout" detracts from the movement's meaning.
Name a good reasion why your desire to modify the original plan is beneficial to calling attention to the public on this issue.

>IOTBW was about an innocent statement that would be ill received.
That's why "Whites Are Welcome Here" is perfect. They will do everything imaginable to claim that it's equivalent to "WHITES ONLY". They will even go so far as to say "whites are NOT welcome here, we want a safe space from microagressions". The fact that you claim not to notice the obvious parallel is interesting. Your autistic insistence that we not do a new operation to exploit a similar weakness is troubling and conspicuous. You're ptending IOTBW is being somehow harmed or "changed" by a new op, but that makes no sense. Your bad faith "concern" troll is transparent.

Attached: 1514025146612.gif (382x450, 704K)

This is a bad idea. Anyone who legitimately thinks this is a good idea is either a shill trying to make Jow Forums (le alt-right) somehow look worse or isn't capable of individual thought.

The reason this is being "slid" so much is because it's an awful idea, not because of supposed shills. Think of something that will actually resonate with people, not something that will make you and your fellow edgelords giggle as tens of people complain about an inorganic movement on Twitter.

If I had to guess though, a shill is responsible for this idea to begin with.

>All that text telling me what I am not
IOTBW was big enough to reach MSM, and it caused a lot of people to think.
Doing this again instead of thinking of where the public mind is to more effectively force them to see the truth, is a wrong move.

Attached: 1532144080253.jpg (1280x1024, 630K)

How about:
"A Safe Place for Caucasions"
"Sanctuary for Whities"
"Improved Safety for Whites"
"Not all Monsters are White"
"White voices heard"
A fire safety meter that instead displays the current safety levels for whites in this area.

We did go from "White pride world wide" to pussy slogans like this?

IOTBW already worked, what would even be the point of this

>this is an awful idea
No matter how many proxies you post with, you never say "why" its a "bad idea"
>its inorganic
If you're going to hop on different proxies to make it look like there's a consensus, at least change your vocabulary between posts.

You are posting any real arguments, and all your "concerns" logically make the case against your advice, and FOR this op. You failed, shill. Nice try tho.

Attached: 1531490792636.gif (628x1008, 425K)

>IOTBW already worked, why would you try to do something else that also works?
-t. every shill ITT

Attached: come on now.png (512x332, 77K)

I said why it was a bad idea, mind touching on that?
We need a different approach, not to rehash the same shit.
Rehashing the same winning strategy is a sign of someone who didn't study history, and see how that is a colossally bad move.
Keep your enemies guessing.

the fact that it's an utterly inoffensive statement was the entire point
my point is there's no need to alter the message.

>this great principle already worked once, don't do it again!
>the blitz worked in Poland, don't use it in France!
>Guns work for hunting, but the deer knows that trick now, you'll just ruin our last hunting trip!
>The fish know all about hooks now!
Fuck off retard.

Attached: come on now.jpg (320x371, 62K)

Alright, it's clear you're not listening and don't have the intention to make this help fix this country.
If you cannot grasp the concept of making a more effective movement, don't get in the way of the open window for someone else who might think of a more effective means to the end of "welfare queen" blacks, and Illegals.
I pre-typed this at 2:24, because you are that predictable.

Attached: 1524941743481.jpg (555x644, 31K)

White people are welcome everywhere. This is our world.

>don't do something that worked, are you crazy?!
Fuck off retard.

Attached: 1491067919416.gif (500x375, 2.78M)

>Doing predictable strategies is smart
>Actually thinking of a new way to upend the welfare menace is retarded
You being a parody of your own supposed intentions on purpose?

Attached: 1522526668479.jpg (483x600, 46K)

>predictable strategies
Leftists are constantly monitoring us, but still couldn't prevent the reaction to IOTBW. They saw us planning it, but couldn't stop snowflakes from screeching, predictably. You know this will trigger them, predictably, for the same reasons -- because leftists are predictable. Again, you are either a complete retard or shill trying to stop another hit on the same vulnerability.

But the more you shill against it, the more attention you draw to your lack of logic and poor excuses. Your shilling is transparent. Keep it up.

Attached: 1329965306893.jpg (680x680, 68K)

It's not about making the leftists miserable, they are the undisputed champions of that.
It's about getting the working class aware of what's going on, that there may be unrest on the issue.
Press societies buttons is the main goal, but you've got the wrong one.

Its part 2 you daft cunt
Only shills dig their heels in and go NO from the first post on

Besides, 1 post by the OP? Seriously?
>Who would fall for a slide thread and think that it's part of the plan?

let me spell it out for you. by "it worked" i mean it CONTINUES to work, and there is no reason to risk weakening it by modifying it. altering the message and/or making it more specific is directly against the idea of simplicity that was the entire point of IOTBW.
you need to understand the difference between doing something that worked and trying to do it again slightly differently now that people are already aware of it. the conditions are different. if you add more phrases to the same idea each of them becomes less effective. IOTBW was and still is considered racist despite being an incredibly simple statement that doesn't imply anything. that's all it needed to do and modifying it and adding other nuanced ways of expressing its sentiment is not going to strengthen it.
i know you think I'm against you or something but you have to understand that this is not a good strategy.

>d-don't do anything else that works
BUMP =]

Attached: 1416593617823.gif (215x165, 1.85M)

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NGIGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIBGER NIBBER NIGGER NIGG ERI NIGGER

>Strawman
I've never said that, matter of fact I said to do something more effective. See:
We need to keep to the original IOTBW, bit find more ways to spread public awareness that something may come of it.
But you won't accept that, you're trying to be subversive from the movement.

Attached: 1527899455350.jpg (301x351, 41K)

Good idea, have a bump.

How about this?

Attached: I must stop being white.jpg (501x500, 44K)

Nah, too defeatist, some may actually find a way to agree with the statement.

Actually I would think it would piss people off. This symoblizes how liberal education continues to punish students because they were born white.

I like it. It’s a step up from IOTBW and will guarantee (((outrage))) and confusion from SJWs.

Attached: 1486520087143.gif (242x270, 1.38M)

1. the reason IOTBW worked was that the media predictably reported on it as racist. they are now already aware of what it is. therefore the reaction won't be the same. they're just going to say the "IOTBW people are at it again" or something, it won't provoke them to reveal anything that hasn't already been revealed by IOTBW.
2. the point of IOTBW was its simplicity. the simplest, most harmless statement provoked accusations of racism. it forced them to admit that "it isn't ok to be white" is a more accepted statement. if you expand that message to encompass more specific ideas it becomes less effective because there are less ideas it can apply to. all it's meant to do is force the media to admit that they think it isn't ok to be white, and it did. the fact that it's better to leave it be is just my opinion.
3. are you even reading this?

I prefer the classic

Attached: _74382538_2659675.jpg (624x351, 34K)

Of course he isn't, notice how no matter what, he's not wrong?
He wants to push this to make the movement loose momentum.
What we need is something that will really force people's faces into the issue, that they may not forget it to go read some trivial bullshit.
America needs to take responsibility for itself, dammit!

At first glance it sounds good. But no, not even once. This is no where near the same concept. This is exclusive by design whereas IOTBW is inclusive by design. No second step or phase to it.. just like the Original OP said back when... also, saged you fucking faggot. Give it up and show your flag.

(((1 post OP)))

This has potential to be yuge.

Attached: file.png (484x252, 222K)

I'm a closet caucasion. Though you can see my skin, I don't dare mention it, or tell others how proud I am of my heritage. I'm only allowed to complain about other white people, otherwise I'm a racist.

bump

(((16 posts))) by this ID
neck yourself

Attached: traitors-laurel.jpg (500x833, 60K)

It evokes memes on multiple levels

Attached: file.png (599x356, 416K)

>Doesn't notice Mexican flag
>Automatically disqualifies pedro from having a say in this
>Sides with him
>4 people now argue this is a bad idea with rational arguement
>Nah, they're (buzzword) they don't know anything
Nogginjoggin.png

>What we need is something that will really force people's faces into the issue
i agree but i think IOTBW was the closest thing to it. the real goal was showing the left's true colors to normies and planting a seed in their heads, and i believe it did that. it's just that the world is so fucking gay and backwards right now that it's going to take a long time to see results. we just need to be patient.

Yeah, I think that's best for now, we must keep an eye on the situation.
When the time is right, we will be inspired, OP is not inspired.

The beaner actually fucking gets it, you dumb fucking nigger.

Attached: file.png (320x286, 174K)

Well good night.. I'm think on it.

>White people
>Romanian

Attached: 1501848692620.jpg (800x600, 63K)

>Warps the wording around to make pedro say something that agrees.
Nice, you made him into a strawman ally. You'll need those to convince people to not critically think, and just follow your lead.

I predict massive leftist butthurt.

Attached: whites not welcome.jpg (634x466, 69K)

Simple, elegant, and straightforward. "Refugees welcome" + "whites only" signs had a baby. Genius.

Attached: whiteonly.jpg (530x298, 25K)

This guy gets it.

Attached: checkem_gif.gif (353x448, 1.47M)

bump for visibility

explain nigger

OP is a racist. Racism is a disease. We shall pray for the racist as he is in unimaginable terrible pain.

Put it on parks, places of business, etc and you might have something. Lefties and non-whites will want it taken down.

It's worth trying, but remember pic related.

Attached: quote-a-tactic-that-drags-on-too-long-becomes-a-drag-saul-alinsky-68-67-19.jpg (850x400, 46K)

I'm a Jew. Am I welcome here too?

but the hype is over so what do we have to lose from more media attention

the appearance that we don't believe our own message is strong enough to leave it as it is.

There is no phase 2. Go back to the_donald.

Hey, can you stop?

>muh skin pigment.
White people don't give a fuck about each other. There is no white kinship. Not even Jow Forums gives a fuck about white people. Look at Jow Forums's reaction to poor whites in the service sector: So don't give me this
>muh love of the white race shit

"Here us shout here us cheer white people are welcome here!"
shout it at the next rally/happening.