Thinking of converting to Islam

Since christians dont do shit to stop the constant bashing and mocking against our religion and our God, i'm thinking of converting to a religion that defend its princibles and its God...

youtube.com/watch?v=cxzBQJQwFd0

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0o--WwN7I7w
youtube.com/watch?v=spo3inVBxIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Q predicted this

Kill yourself turncoat

I agree with op’s sentiment. I’m leaving modern Christianity for whatever the crusaders believed. It worked a lot better than this judaized shit.

Do it then, faggot. And then stop posting about it on a political board.

Based

This is low IQ posting at it's best. What the fuck are you doing here you stupid fuck? Can't express yourself properly?

am i a turncoat for leaving a Religion that no one defends? day after day i see people mocking Jesus, calling him gay. transexual, and just shitting on my religion, and no one gives a shit.

explain, how am i wrong?

How about convert a bullet through your tiny weak mind.

Have fun burning in hell infidel.

Attached: 1532031106681.jpg (482x998, 137K)

why do you want validation from these fucking losers talking shit about jesus

Schlomo I know it’s you. Repent and accept the lord into your heart.

That will end well.

Attached: based_sand_nog.jpg (277x198, 11K)

your country is filled with infidels that destroy churches everyday to build new mosques, you ligalize drugs, and dont even hide your degeneracy, explain to me how am i the infidel here

Convert to Orthodoxy or become a pagan. Why would you even consider an Arabic religion instead of a European one?

Former Catholic here, yes i suggest you do if you sincerely believe that God alone is to be worshiped and that he sent down the revelation (Quran) to Muhammad (pbuh) which made him a Prophet and a Messenger.

> May God reward you're sincerity
> There is no compulsion in religion so you are free to accept or reject.

Attached: snek lick44.jpg (500x499, 77K)

My dad yesterday dies from respiratory failure with the ALS disease. Honestly the christcuckish behavior from him, my family, cousins, friends and church
annoys the hell out of me. I'm honestly considering larping into Indian cultural groups or a muslim.

Attached: young-asian-muslim-woman-head-scarf-smile-together-women-30694799.jpg (1300x951, 174K)

That is the most retarded reason to convert

am I a turncoat for abandoning principles to make some profit?
yes you are you cowardly minded faggot

Attached: 1517127177774.jpg (527x495, 43K)

Asian Muslims are not the same as middle eastern Muslims

Bruh you're totally skipping over Tengriism

Attached: bfc0f56b742bc696d42a8e3c121dc205.jpg (400x491, 42K)

[Surah Al-An'aam,6:25]
And of them there are some who listen to you; but Allah has set veils on their hearts, so they understand it not, and deafness in their ears; if they see every one of the miracles, proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc., they will STILL not believe in any of it; to the point that when they come to you to argue with you, the disbelievers say: "These are nothing but tales of the men of old."

Yes, you. Chritianity is a path of truth and suffering.
I will not see you in heaven for you never believed.
Completely different, it's totally ok to be against the juden vatican2 mascarade.

Louis Farrakhan calls out the Jew:

youtube.com/watch?v=0o--WwN7I7w

Because none of them are europeans, this thread happened many times already.

Have you though of going buddist or nothing at all?

I swear so many religion cucks frequent this board kek.

I converted to Islam for 30 seconds, then said "It's just a prank, bro!" Now 1/6 of the entire planet wants me dead.

God's easiest troll

Me too.
I kept meeting all these amazing hijabi women and in the end just started wondering what the fuck I was doing resisting it.
We need to start having /islam/ threads on Jow Forums now that /sg/ is dying down. It's really the only coherent ideology capable of defeating the atheist scourge at this point - may they all die in hellfire.
youtube.com/watch?v=spo3inVBxIs

But it is just a man made tale, all religion share this.

This is a problem with Christian god botherers, it's almost like American gods tv series. These fuckers believe in a sky pilot and because less people in the west are church goers they think their god is dead, dying or maybe not the true god so the fuckers convert to a stronger god. They should all be put down the min they start following any religion...

[Surah Ash-Shu'araa,26:5]
And never comes there unto them a Reminder as a revelation from the Most Beneficent, but they turn away therefrom.

[Surah Al-Muminoon,23:71]
And if the truth had been in accordance with their desires, verily, the heavens and the earth, and whosoever is therein would have been corrupted! Nay, Allah has indeed brought them their reminder, but they turn away from their reminder.

[Surah Al-Anbiyaa,21:50]
And this Quran is a blessed Reminder which Allah has sent down, will you then dare to deny it?

Islam will save the west and put women back in their place

You are welcome brother. Ask what you want, I got a busy day but I'll try to answer.

You can Fuck Goats and shit too.

Attached: deus-vult-intensifies.jpg (960x628, 67K)

>t. pedophile

Go Fuck A Camel Habozo...

Attached: kwhorean.jpg (312x179, 11K)