How can you be patriotic for a Jewish-ran nation of mutts with no culture or history?

How can you be patriotic for a Jewish-ran nation of mutts with no culture or history?

Attached: 1515767648396.png (1200x1113, 430K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=q2os2ZgrYw0
youtube.com/watch?v=VcH2RrZ4Ca8
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish asshole Americans would let my people into there lands like the nice Europeans

You talk shit, but you're scared to show what shithole you're from.

This is what Americans look like

Attached: 1528664808434.jpg (794x702, 112K)

Based ally.

Of course there came Israel to defend their mutt puppet

America is the greatest country in the World. A hyperpower. Surpassing even the Roman Empire.

>hurr JIDF so smart
Fuck off, kikes.

Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=q2os2ZgrYw0
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=VcH2RrZ4Ca8
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF.articles.jpg (3666x3284, 1.29M)

Show flag.

My bet: Some african shithole, eastern european shithole, like moldova or romania or something retarded like that

maybe you're just a nigger in the union and you're upset the whites are bashing your shit in on the streets, show yourself

Attached: JIDF paying shills.jpg (596x870, 128K)

>A large column of computers, in each sit, a trained Israeli student, all monitors have one board open - it's Jow Forums.

and then you woke up

i dont see why we cant just turn our chairs round and talk face to face also,
YOU TOOK MY FUCKING SANDWICH OUTTA THE FRIDGE DIDN'T YOU!

Hold on Avi, I'm arguing with this guy who's saying we're an organized group of shills

I hope and pray everyday that Palestinians bash your skull at night. But of course they won't do that, they are actually civilized unlike you

I chew through palestinian babys with my teeth and devour them with the bone and fur and everything

America is awesome and Israel is our greatest ally. I wish I could give them more money.

why so mad mutt? did they take your foreskin away?

How can you be an idiot?

Does it hurt being as retarded as you are? I'm sure it doesn't.

Attached: 1532858768308.jpg (400x331, 80K)

t.riggered mutts on vacation

I feel proud for what America used to be. All current western countries are a disgrace to their past glory. When western Europeans here take pride in their country I imagine they're also thinking of their past empires, not their current government.

Show your shithole of a country you filthy cunt

it's australia

they're active at these hours

Show us your real flag.

>constantly talk about how bad america is
>constantly think about how bad america is
>constantly post on the internet about how bad america is
>use american products/clothing, culture, internet sites, etc
>constantly talk about how bad america is

how does it feel to not be able to take the greatest nation ever's dick out of your mouths, faggots?

Attached: foreigners.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

How does it feel to have your country, and entire continent occupied and protected by a military of mutts?

How does it feel to post on a mutt websites about japanese cartoons?

Or to use mutt technology, eat mutt food, and generally live a life and culture who is influenced by amerimutts in some form beit in the music, food, language, word choice, media consumption, way of thinking, moral influence etc that you and your average countrymen take part in daily.

Face it, if you're not American you are kind of a peasant. I'm not saying that some aristocracy from Italy or some shit is a peasant, but if you're objective, and take a person of the same social footing in their respective country, they're always beneath the American in terms of power, influence, prestige.

TLDR: w're doing bretty gud for mutts

Don't have to answer, since by posting le mutti maymay, you've forfeited the argument automatically.