The Absolute State Of Jow Forums When "THE HAPPENING" finally happens...

The Absolute State Of Jow Forums When "THE HAPPENING" finally happens, what do you think you can accomplish on the fringe? You
/poltards/ think you are fuckin' edgy with your POZ RWDS bullshit, but just like PoZ, the shit is eventually going to eat you to death. Thinking about how scattered you are and basically meaningless made me want to do some fed-posting, but it would be interesting to proffer the problem I see with the scenario of a bunch of fringe nationalists being spread so far and thin, attempting to organize a legitimate resistance to the international echo and his Dolphin footsoldiers. So? Let's hear it senpai. Let's assume that the National Gaurd is hunting down your discord friends list, with 100,000 armored personnel carriers with 40mm grenade launchers and 50cals mounted on top. What then goyim? Textron is churning out your demise, one diesel powered monstrosity at a time and you faggots are worried about Tommeh fuckin' Robinson instead of your own backyard.

youtu.be/xeaQZkMnrdM

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-02-02-35-25.png (2880x1440, 2.04M)

K fag

Exactly. You're fuckin' doomed.

haha so fucking true

can't wait to see muh militias decimated and crushed by the ATF and US Army

Attached: 0003485513.jpg (845x633, 88K)

youre such a fucking moron faggot. The army would most likely be on /pols side - if it werent it would have serious issue with going after it in the first place. What a jackfuck you are.

Q literally predicted this

Armored Knights are absolutely shit vehicles.

If we wanted to end the toxicity of blacks and Hispanics we wouldnt need weapons. just end welfare and birthright citizenship.

4 million black children rely on white tax dollars to eat. If a politician ran on a 'pay for your own children' platform then the worst members of the ghettorati would die out.

The army, on pols side. top kek.

>fringe nationalists being spread so far and thin.

KEK!

Attached: 1530733900890.jpg (710x532, 57K)

>Niggers would be on /our/ side.. muh Civic nationalism!
You're fucking pathetic of you think that civies would go the distance neccessary

Attached: 1531750983917.jpg (500x500, 59K)

It's got AC? Nice..

what do you mean when the national guard hunts me... who do you think the national guard is lol

The nigger next to you with eyes-only orders to stab you in your kidney. That's the real shit I'm talking about that you are not prepared for. Face it man... You and the Knight's Templar were suicidal in your altruistic philosophy.

>the greatest disaster in US Military history was inflicted by starving illiterate peasants
>somehow thinking a Second Civil War won't be a repeat of this 100-fold

Attached: Viet_Cong002.jpg (1720x1290, 509K)

That's when ISRAEL steps in and finally offers POZ to niggers and takes the reigns as their overlords. Good job.

>You Nationalist are fucked, when the Nationalist with large guns turn up, you know they get paid for their Nationalism!

Laughable thought process from the Rabbi.

Attached: 1528958784426.jpg (1024x704, 143K)

Delusional defeatist. Got it.

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Massive faggot, eat your bullet

Attached: 1528795726440.png (1158x1393, 137K)

That's a cop out and you know it. The reason I am proffering this angle, is because of it's overwhelming and lone threat, aside from drones. There can't be victory without a United front. If there was any way around this problem, I would love to hear it. The political regime would never allow communications amongst these individuals and will run as much interference as possible. The farm murders have shown that they have the ability to scramble all frequencies during attacks. How Now Brown Cow?

>Gue breddited dis...
You have to go back

3 meals away from anarchy.

>Can't refute any points, just is more defeatist.
Level up! You are now a Beta Cuck!
Fuck off, the military is the people. If you think there will not be a massive split if there is a civil war, you are delusional.

If you enjoy eating you won't fuck with us.
We own the farms of america.

Military is on our side.
You guys have Chelsea Manning

>When "THE HAPPENING" finally happens, what do you think you can accomplish on the fringe?
I will rent out my bum to black Russian sailors.

Attached: 621450bc4cee29e1a8ec4f56e49137a1.jpg (660x800, 181K)

army - (the united states NATIONAL army)

/pol -> NATIONALIST

YOUT BTFO JUST GO HIDE UNDER A ROCK DUMB KUNT

look this chop shilling national armies wont side with nationalists...

just absolute fucking moron

Name one good reason why national guard should give a flying fuck about some nationalists.

>The military be the peeps! Black based men, YES!
I am not defeatist, I am waiting for that spark of hope to peek it's head out from around these obstacles.

>Plz... No... We has food for u... Don't...
Absolutely pathetic .

Two different types of "national" there, goy.

The point is...man... You cannot rely on this board to save your lives. You have to have a contingency plan to avoid your inevitable assassination. Take the leap man- you have to let your power level rise in public. We have to normalize these thought processes, or we will stay on the fringe. All of you were just assuming my political alignment because you know that if the shit went down tomorrow, there wouldn't even be a chance to run to the hills. The front lines are at you home, amongst your friends, at your jobs. You have to take a stand and rally those around you, or we are seriously fucked.

Death to Israel.

14... And the mother fucking 88, always.

Attached: nazi_captiain_america.png (813x639, 1.13M)

Come on. Americans can only fight poor soldiers with sandals and AK47. It is same with jews LARPing as warriors when all they do is use expesive equipment to shot some kids. There will be no war in America anyway because America have not racial identity. Anybody can be American. Best that could hapen is ethnostate but even that is just pipe dream. Your ancestors should kill every nigger keep America for whites only. Now is too late. Sure you can still try genocide every non white but at this point you don't how reason for it when you are multiracial society.

Americans are muh weapons but you do not use them. Now when half of USA is non white is bit late to start.

You're absolutely right. I agree, or at least make an example out of muzzies and Jews to the point that niggers are eternally BTFO and send them back to Africa. They are too dumb to outright slaughter. It's not even sporting, it would be like slaughtering retards.