This is America

This is America

Attached: 288nxphmvld11.jpg (1130x461, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3W5ngVTtRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>first world amentities come from third world type people's work and minds

How do not-niggers do it then?

No water and power in the hood?

yea why is playing some game kids play enough to pay for community services? what kind of bush league shit hole country is america ?

Swear to God I be really up in here cacklin at you crusty ass crackers! Mad love to the cats on this site that really Kno about what it be like. Ain't a single motherfuckin white boy in this country Kno what it be like so keep ya mouths shut. Talkin bout what you don't Kno. Half you faggots wet noodles. Period.

a nigger gets paid millions of dollars to dunk a fucking ball into a hoop.

This should bother you.

No, faggoty obtuse twitter posts don't bother me.

>what it be like

This.
Niggers act like they’re literally stuck in buttfucking Africa when in fact they have access to everything everyone else here does - even more, because they live in large, diverse cities 99% of the time. They just don’t believe in hard work and are largely retarded.

Oh look, a russian cuck.

use that word again garenteed my nigga Tavarus finna find u out!! Garenteed that nigga nice with the hacking!!

i won't say the f word again user, sorry

Go to a real hood. you'll see power cables from apartment to apartment... building to building.
spliced cable.

When the power goes off white people PANIC
When the power goes off black people PLAN IT

Dave Chappelle

Ha u got jokes!! Let me make one thing crystal clear. I am not a nigga to be trifled with. I be really bout that Life. What that on my wrist? 20k. What that in my hand? 9mm. What that in my head? Genius. Reevaluate before you step to me. You're talkin to a nigga who been there done that. You're talkin to a selfmade nigga who be really bout it bout it. Swear to God when I read some of your responses I keep a steady snort in my nose. Y'all faggots. Y'all wannabes. Y'all trolls. Real niggas prosper in every conceiiveble avenue. 20k on my wrist. This here site is just another avenue in which I prosper. Y'all ain't on my level and it's about time I got some props.

Or, ya know, you could get educated and get a job.

White people had to invent the basketball.

So who really provided?

you need to work on your trolling. you're not subtle enough.

they literally have 80 iq points, what'd you expect?

Kid gets paid millions to play a little game.
Meanwhile in Iraq....

swedish racists at it again.

Haha u fuck u mean work on u think this sht hard u lil dumbass?? what u mean trolling? I seen this cite on twitter n had to come see for myself!! Im dyin ur all a bunch of insicure lil virgin faggots!! Ur leader DICK spencer got less followers on twitter than ME n u talkin bout u gon do shit lmaooo

I hope none will tell his local feminist police....

he's being ironic. I remember a time when people appreciated that kind of thing.

U not see what i said?? Nah urjust reallly that dumb! Allow me to repeat! Aint NOBODY rockin wit u!! U cant do shit but get ur lil tiki torches n march ya whole army of 300 virgins lmao fuck outta here u loser!!

Black people and liberals have become so delusional I can't tell when they are joking anymore. Or when a user is having a bit of fun role playing.

Either way, 20k on your wrist is impressive! Imagine how many poor POC that watch could have provided for. Might have fed the entire nation of Haiti, and half of Zimbabwe.

Q predicted this

Talkin bout delusional??. Try talkin bout my fuckin black balls! When the last time u had cabbage soup for dinner? Never. My nigga Dreyshomery got shot one dinner and his cabbage spillt into his cabbage soup feel me. But nigga times is tough. Nigga we ate that shit. Now look at me. 20k on my wrist. Talkin bout delusional like u Kno! 20k on my wrist. Trust me my time is good. Dimepieces love timepieces!

Sounds like mexico.

Try a billion

Attached: 682a1e3cd8598be2006382a9234b8ac7_crop_north.png?1496172830&w=630&h=420.png (630x420, 44K)

Yes, it should bother you that niggers are incapable of providing basic services for themselves.

You aint nevah lied!

I warned u faggots bou usin the word but ya cant help it wit ya racist swampass!! but guess what my nigga Tavarus pullin up ur fuckin info as we speak!! U done fucked up now u lil bitch!! Yeah how u gonna like it when a gaggle of gargantuan gorillas pull up nd grapple ya granny into a gurney!!! N shoot ur lil dog in the face!! All b4 they get to u!! Yeah thats right u done fucked up now u lil bitch n u thot this was all a game but u bout to find out what happens when u fukin wit a real one!!! Bitch!

Wear da whit Biches at thogh

Wear they belong!!! Rite her!!Sometimes a girl need slapped. Faggot wet noodle white boys wouldn't know about that. But that's why we doin our thing when it comes to your opposite sex you feel me. As far little nigga in the video it's a shameful display no doubt, but homegirl running away is cowardice no doubt. No doubt she was about to get what's rightfully comin to her and we all got to take it as we give it. 20k in my wrist . I put in 20k of work. Just the way of the world.

O hold up the video in another thread im commenting in got them mixed up yall faggots layout on this site for the birds

Werd, thim biches aint shit but hos and tricks. Tht nigga Tavarus gits dem gibs, and ceaps it pushing my nigg!

Haha u got jokes but we got pokes bitch!!! Garenteed my nigga Tavarus the nicest with the hacking on the whole planet so how bout that?? We talkin bout the same nigga who hacked taco bell from ghis phone true ass facts ya boy seen it himself!! Nd now we puttin all that into finding ur dumb ass n that other lil nazi botfh too!!!

Listen up you Nazi bitches, this is Tavarus. You fucked up! We onto you now! Your grannies getting grappled into gurnies by gargantuan gorillas gauranteed! Im a well educated hacker nicer than Edward Snowdin himself! Nicer than Wikipedias Julius Assange himself! You really think were jus street niggas until you find out your fucking with a scary motherfucker! Like my boy said, I once hacked a taco bell from my phone! But what he didnt mention... It was a prepaid! Thats what your dealing with here! Now what wel do is any of you who apologize will be spared! Your on the clock as of now!

Sheeii cuh u finna find a nooda bruh shyaahahahaha finna find mothufugin fine with shyehehehe

this is germany???

BIXNOOD MUFUKKA DAS RITE

Mi niggah, I thought we was cool. We bot love sum whit bitchez, nd bout dat busnz. like Pac said, brenda haz a baby and sheeit. dnt let this came between us, or Tavarus is dead.

Aint nobody worried bout ur nazi threads u faggot we up in here to cause a commotion!! Yall found out n im havin all my nigga comes thru on the regular hereafter garenteed!! True ass facts!! N u still finna get urs too n the more u act a fool the more ur granny get shot in the pussy

why not go work instead?

Why not lick these black balls

I fucking hateniggers. Get rid of your king complex. Nobody wants to fucking float you through life you stupid fucking piece of shit.

Fuckin the word again!!Finna sick KING KONG on ur grannys pussy GARENTEED FACTS

Its funny how niggers think claiming royaltee will make people like them more. I fucking hate royalte. If the shit ever hit the fan id make it my goal to behead the queen of england and all her family.

And anyone else speaking of government.

it's a public school....

lebron would go broke funding all that including pay and hundreds of kids eventually

he's just thrown in the extra perks and design of the class rooms

You don't have to be black to do that, see Dirk Nowitzki, the greatest basketball player of all times.

If you arent talking freedom your head is coming off.

Nigger learn to spell and then maybe you'll be at least a little intimidating.

they also get free education, food, cheap housing and healthcare. literally any other group of people in that situation would run the country after two generations

The word nigger is not just for black people you fucking kraut.

>blah blah usual nigger shit blah blah
one less day until the purge begins. amen.

Hahaha yall keep usin that word like we aint see but we comin for u best believe!!! Nonya gettin off!’n my nigga Tavarus the best hacker in the world n we got all ya info pulled up rn!! We see u Daniel u fuckin bitch!! We see u Travis!! wont be until later today when the cats is up but dont worry u got a lil present coming!!! U granny finna get shot in the pussy!!

No sir pleaase di not do it

>Niggers become ultra rich from playing an objectively useless game
It does worry me.

Cant nothin stop me u faggot wite boi shut ya mouth or apoligize thats ur only options!!

Nah im just playin but really u nazis need to cool the racism we already get enough of that from trump we need unity to be great america

>even more, because they live in large, diverse cities 99% of the time.
Realizing the full extent of that shit as a younger man really, REALLY activated my almonds back in the day. They have no fucking excuse besides their own ceaseless stupidity and incompetence.

Attached: urbanprivilege.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Youre right. His community shouldnt have benifitted. Especially not for putting a ball in a hoop.

For!, *one man, putting a ball in a hoop.

My dad should be a millionaire for installing air conditioners and heaters in peoples homes so they dont freeze or bake to death. For crawling around in attics for 20+ years with a fucked up back hernias and all sorts of fucked up shit. I hate niggers.

This world needs to get its fucking prioritiesstraight or all the decent men are gonna drop out. And your fucking party will be over.

Well yeah, when you're the only person in your entire community working it stands to reason you'll have to work hundreds of times harder to keep even

youtube.com/watch?v=o3W5ngVTtRE

Attached: B0F0B482-A676-4118-BF32-65EED2F1E987.png (2048x1536, 2.08M)

Remeber!
Russia is not so much different :)