Are you ready to die for Israel amerilards...

Are you ready to die for Israel amerilards? Don't try to dodge being drafted - only a puthy would do something like that.

edition.cnn.com/2018/08/01/politics/us-iran-military-exercise-gulf/index.html

Attached: RT.png (919x910, 586K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/434898-netanyahu-warns-iran-yemen/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-defense/key-u-s-lawmakers-want-to-boost-israels-38-billion-defense-aid-package-idUSKCN1GB2NQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6RM5Lv3_Qew
youtube.com/watch?v=8bOeYFUphWo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Posts image of RT
>Links to CNN
Pic related.

Attached: RETARD.png (910x346, 125K)

RIP iran , based bibi

Attached: 28661380_356568354751927_5347025886434305687_n.png (496x480, 185K)

ok keep us posted hadji

rt.com/news/434898-netanyahu-warns-iran-yemen/

Bad bait

If a sizable number of the American "Christian" Zionists got themselves killed wiping out Iran for their Jew masters it might actually be a good thing for American politics.

RIP Iran.

Attached: iranfakejet.png (1578x887, 434K)

Attached: Amerigolem.png (592x678, 406K)

LOL

Are you ready to die for your EU overlords,faggot? Don't try to dodge being culturaly enriched, only a racist would do that.
Fuck off and sage.

>All american lives

This is a shop right?

Attached: 1522703268270.png (673x708, 237K)

This endless foreplay is boring.

fight my wars goys

Attached: 1518271551268.png (800x800, 205K)

maybe, but its true. Who cares how many Americans die for Israel intrest? They are just cannon fodder to catch bullets and fill the coffins. As long as the Israel gets what it wants.

Your days are up kike, enjoy few more decades while you can.

Attached: 1502252296730.jpg (600x395, 101K)

Hey! Pol pot! How about i fart in ur ass ya mongoloid! What about a big bowl of poo-stew?

I go poopoo u go scoopoo what the fuck u gonna doopoo?

No, not a shop. All browsers allow you to change shit like this with just a few clicks. See my example here
It took about 10 seconds to do that with zero photo editing software or skills. It would be more retarded to use photoshop for something like this.

Who is going to stop them after Iran is gone? You are silly. Iran is the last thing that stands in their path, but jews are ready to drown Iran in American blood untill they die.

>that 30 year old American boomer who gets drafted to die for Israel

Attached: boom.png (1194x660, 353K)

"Israel will fight to the last american"-meme becomes reality. kek

Attached: 1450083312667.jpg (414x427, 55K)

They'll say "Qanon predicted it, atleast i die on the holy land for Chosen people"

>memeflag
>fake news
Is Trump announcing something big later?

It's so cute how jews and arabs from Saudi Arabia so caring for each other and their little genocide wars.

I'm Ready!

Americans eat boiled garbage and poopoo like savages. They are all half black.

Stay our of europe, atrocidad

Attached: 1519193460203.jpg (473x921, 111K)

B A S E D

A

S

E

D

Put me in the middle east near Israelis and I turn my rifle on them instead

Attached: 1454770127348.jpg (1200x842, 120K)

Unironically going to get my certificate of Jewry and apply for Israeli citizenship, spending too much time on Jow Forums has made me wonder which side I should be on... probably safer to be on both...

>bad goy ! dont piss us off or we will kill all the americans then kill ourselves
fuck you too you damn jew. id like to see you try to kill all the americans

Attached: 1525377713904.jpg (768x1024, 84K)

Putin once said on a visit that NATO would be ready to fight Russians to the last Finn. So it sounds like normal Russian way to speak.

>only a puthy would do that

Attached: mike-tyson.jpg (246x246, 34K)

Iran just spending the 50 billion Obama gave them, so yea the USA is culpible. I know 90% of the anti Israel banter here is from arab sand scum so lets party.

It is time. we have been waiting for this for so long.

Attached: Greater-Israel-2.jpg (820x450, 90K)

Funny cause, now that America is with drawing all it's troops from Europe, all the Europe leaders are crying.

Thanks to the King boomer I get to die for fucking ISRAEL! AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YAY! I GET TO DIE FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO DESTROY MY CULTURE AND WAYS OF LIFE! BASED!

Seriously if theres any of you fucks still voting for Trump after this you are just a cuckold for judaism.

Its a reality though. Americans and Western Europe is doing layered defence of meat shields from Russia and any imaginale threat from the East. They would also want Russians to become the last layer of meat shield against China.

Burn alive disgusting trash. I hope Iran nukes your disgusting nation.

thanks for the proof is leftist commie fags shilling for Iran

Exactly this. You should strap up your boots and deploy then all go rogue at the same time and exterminate the Israelis.

Attached: Israel Ben Shekelpiro.png (971x640, 442K)

Shouldn't you be focusing on kicking the Arabs out, not expanding into Arab territory?

You are God's damned, not his chosen.

Attached: 1525577077176.jpg (768x425, 73K)

this

You would do as you told you dumb faggot. no discussion.

Attached: הורד.jpg (225x225, 14K)

take off the meme flag

And to pay for it we'll get to pay predatory interest rates to Zionist bankers. But at least Europe will get all the refugees.

more like

Attached: 1445528844149.jpg (640x960, 83K)

Gas yourself you fucking Kike. All Jews deserve a painful death like the parasites they are. Fuck you, fuck your country, fuck all your leaders, fuck everything you believe in. 1488 Hitler was right

>"To paraphrase the words of one of my Finnish friends: NATO would be happy to fight with Russia until the last Finnish soldier."
He isn't wrong though. Any country or military organization would be happy to send to death people from some other country. Just look at jews who's very happy that USA/NATO waging wars against Israel's enemies to establish Greater Israel.

hm? Bad goy. You know that Israel have nukes too? You ever wondered where they got them in the first place? They stole them from USA and USA doesn't even investigate it because they can discover that curent PM of Israel was involved. And if they discover it they would need to take action, punush people, but you can't punish Chosen people and traitors of USA who sold your nukes to israel. Your nation is ruled by people who bow and kiss the cut dick so bad at some point they will rather punush you for anti-semetic comments, than jewish criminals.
Now relax and write your inheritance letter, someone would need to get your things after you die for Israel on some Iranian mountain.

Attached: 1452053030557.jpg (1417x1417, 219K)

>Not a shop
When someone asks if its a shop, they are asking if its edited, not if you used fucking photoshop dipshit. If someone was using ms paint to edit a photo, people would ask if its shopped, and you are gonan say no, I did it in ms paint? Fucktard. Doesn't matter if you edited it using html or photoshop, he's asking if it's edited or not.

What do you think about Trumps zionism then? All just 64d underwater basket weaving?
Lmao, As magapedes rush to defend the Jews you post a picture openly showing your ownership over this zionist.

Why the fuck did it have to be this way.

Oh fuck off kraut. You only care because of your deals with Iran. nation of fucking parasites who should have been bombed into oblivion in 1945.

You mad?

"Key U.S. lawmakers want to boost Israel's $38 billion defense aid package"
reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-defense/key-u-s-lawmakers-want-to-boost-israels-38-billion-defense-aid-package-idUSKCN1GB2NQ

enjoy watching you hard working tax paying money coming into our pockets. Lol.

Attached: 1516285784259.png (713x611, 26K)

LOL project much? We are getting rid of Jews slowly but surely, but we're also the number one country in the world. What's it like living in a country that nobody cares about? Serious question. I mean doesn't it suck living in a country that no one gives a shit about?

Because you don't act? You don't spread information? You endure it?

Want a joke? Watch this video on youtube and try to imagine why this is restricted
youtube.com/watch?v=6RM5Lv3_Qew

Nope.

Attached: nope.gif (149x181, 836K)

I do that shit you fucking idiot.

No real Trump supporter supports the Jews. He's just fucking with them until he can drop the whole country like a sack of rocks.

Most of that is useless desert. You could have gotten a port in the Persian Gulf easier, by not pissing your neighbours off.

Attached: 8be.jpg (500x323, 30K)

HOW MUCH FUCKING LONGER ARE YOU STILL GOING TO HOLD ONTO THAT! HE HAS BEEN IN OFFICE FOR TWO FUCKING YEARS AND HASN'T DONT SHIT TO STOP THEM!

Not enough, too little too late. You give them ammunition against you by the stupidity and bad association, you continue to support 2 party regime and blindly follow Trump who serves jews. You are all complicit of this and you will have to pay in blood untill you learn.

>he thinks work is hard in America
Hahahahah sorry moshe, enjoy playing in the sand!

His daughter and senior advisor (who is his son in law) are Jews, you mug.

Kek'd

Dude can you read? It says want, not that they did. Just because you Kikes are trying to bribe our politicians doesn't mean all of them are corrupt faggot. I love how you kikes shill all over Jow Forums like you're changing peoples opinions. The only thing you're doing is showing your true colors so we can identify the true enemy.

All Israel arms and all American lives xDDDDDDDDDD

That MUST be a joke!!!!!1!!!!!

Stephen Miller is Jewish as well don't forget that.

>die for Israel
Everybody knows this is a just another stupid Kremlin meme, not a very good one either.

HOW MANY DECADES HAVE THE JEWS BEEN WORMING THEIR WAY INTO POWER??!!! HOW CAN YOU REASONABLY THINK DECADES OF CORRUPTION IS GOING TO GO AWAY IN 1 AND A HALF TO 2 YEARS??!!! ARE YOU LITERALLY RETARDED??? GIVE THE FUCKING MAN TIME TO WORK. IT'S NOT LIKE HE HASN'T BEEN DELIVERING ON ALLLLLLLLLL OF HIS PROMISES YOU FUCKING COMMIE.

Found the shill, just ignore

Want another joke? Watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=8bOeYFUphWo

'all american lives'
>fake news
>fake news
>fake news

I'll die for Israel for shits 'n' giggles. NOTHING WRONG WITH ME.
>mutt_toon.jpg

Btw, I'm white.

Son in law is a Jew but marrying a jew doesn't magically make you also a jew. You are clearly retarded. Give the man time to work and clear up DECADES OF CORRUPTION.

THE MAN HAS NUKES AT HIS DISPOSAL! THE MAN HAS ALL THE SECRET BLACK PROJECT SHIT AT HIS DISPOSAL! HE HAS ALL THE MIGHT OF THE MARINES AND COULD EASILY HAVE SOLVED THIS FUCKING PROBLEM BY ISSUING THE COMMAND TO A COUPLE SUBMARINES!

HE COULD HAVE DONE IT BUT THAT WOULD MEAN GOING AGAINST CROCODILE TEAR IVANKA AND HER BASED ZIONIST HUSBAND!

SHE DID THE ARDUOUS CONVERSION PROCESS TO BE A JEW!

You want a joke? Your economy.

If you think it goes back decades it at least goes back to the crimean war.

You don't need to post fake garbage to to criticize Israel. It probably hurts your case more than helps.

>I love how you kikes shill all over Jow Forums like you're changing peoples opinions. The only thing you're doing is showing your true colors so we can identify the true enemy.
Fucking Lol. you think we give 2shit about peoples opinions? you are our fucking bitch.
Sooner or later you dumb goys going to have to realize that your only purpose in this world is to serve us jews. that is the natural order of things.

Attached: Obama-laughing.jpg (424x420, 67K)

Iran just helping Houthi a little to kick Saudi Arabia ass back from Yemen. Recently Saudi decided to take over the sea and air port to stop this help. Before, Houthi didn't touched Saudi' ships much because there was something like agreement to not touch oil tankers, but now all bets are off the table, so Houthi starting to harass enemy's commercial lines (and they going very easy at it for now, no missiles or anything). And at this point the Jews cry out in pain.

You dumb fuck. Decades of corruption can't be cleaned up in 1 or even 2 years, he will need all 8.

lol 'arduous' found the Jew pretending to be American....

So he lose 2nd term because the jews put their shekels on max?
Really when ppl said the same things at obama you shills said that it takes time

Lmao, VOTE FOR ZOG GOY!

You dumb Nigger Crimea was like 8 years ago... WE ARE TALKING ABOUT DISMANTLING DECADES OF SYSTEMATIC CORRUPTION AND ABUSE OF LAWS BY AMERICAN POLITICIANS IN THE MAINSTREAM AKA DEEPSTATE. YOU MUST BE LARPING BECAUSE NO ONE CAN BE THIS STUPID.

LOL I'm going to enjoy boot stomping your children's faces in you stupid Kike Nigger. Go suck some blood out of a kids dick faggot.

Is this really their best?
Failed so hard at changing opinions that now they own how glow in sandniggers they are?

What the fuck are you talking about?
How the fuck does that make any sense? Apparently because I used the word 'arduous' that means I must be a zionist when you are arguing in support of a neocon zionist. Muddying the waters huh?
Not that Crimean war you illiterate faggot, The one in the 19th century, THERE HAVE BEEN MORE THEN ONE WARS FOUGHT FOR CRIMEA!

top kek.

What's the false flag that leads to US boots on the ground in Iran though?

Your country is getting Blacked. Your cunt daughter will probably end up with a big negro dick in her mouth.

Attached: USAPopulation.gif (630x316, 38K)

lol obvious jew shill is obvious. EVERYONE HATES TRUMP AND THEY WILL USE ANY AND ALL MISINFORMATION TO 'TRY' TO MAKE SURE HE ISN'T REELECTED. LETS JUST IGNORE THE IMPROVED US ECONOMY, DEPORTATION OF SPICS AND A BADASS WHO'S TELLING THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD THAT THE DAYS OF SHITTING ON AMERICA ARE OVER. WHAT COUNTRY ARE YOU REALLY FROM BECAUSE IT SURE AS FUCK ISN'T AMERICA.

It's their last strategy. Jews have used up all their tricks and (they're) scared.