Tommy Robinson is richer and has more international support after prison

Why do spastics keep falling for obvious shills, controlled ops and staged stunts/false flags

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tommy-robinson-wealth-supporters-far-right-prison-freed-crime-a8473536.html

>£20,000 alone in bitcon
>countless more in online crowd funding
>Endorsed by Trump Jr and Geert Wilder
>Said "I’d have done six months just for that recognition"
>Five figure support by Middle East Forum
>For legal defence and London rallies and political lobbying
>Pamela Gellar had provided him financial support
>Breitbart lobbied Trump government to press to have him released
>Rebel Media and Ezra Levant provided financial support and lobbying.
>Steve Bannon offered support
>Fox News offered support
>10% Facebook increase
>20% Youtube increase
>32% Twitter increase from US
>40% Twitter increase from Uk

>B-BUT HE'S SUFFERING! FREE TOMMMMAY!!!

Attached: tammmmyd.jpg (840x1119, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Lzqp8atX9AU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Exactly what point are you trying to make with this post?

Is it surprising to you that martyring someone increases their popularity?

He came back from a 2 month holiday richer, more famous, with a tan and a healthy weight, all the while people shilled he was going to be stabbed by a paki.

youtu.be/Lzqp8atX9AU

>came back from vacation tanned
Career ending shit.

Attached: 1532971322263m.jpg (583x1024, 143K)

>REEEE I HAVE NO REBUTTAL TO THESE UPSETTING FACTS SO I'M GOING TO CALL YOU A SHILL
t.MAGApedo

I like how jews are so reviled, so ugly, so disgusting that their new best tactic in divide and conquer is to call everything a jew.

I hope you jews realize that you're not going to survive this. You dug your own graves. You can't blame anyone. All of you will die. None will be spared.

This is when rational, sensible right wing folks loose respect for Jow Forums and realize it's majority retards.

Tommy posts videos of himself confronting Muslim cockroaches, giving controversial public speeches, and has even spoke at Islam-infested Speaker's Corner.. He's been in fights on camera too. He is a warrior.

However, he doesn't denounce Israel, then wears a Mossad shirt as an obvious joke. So 90% of Jow Forums calls him "controlled op", "Zionist shill, ect.. with no evidence of course.

What a bunch of pitiful neckbeards and mutts this board contains.

Attached: Retard Factory Inc..jpg (1890x1630, 120K)

This is when zionist neocon cucservatives loose respect for Jow Forums and realize it's majority not for them.
You're free to leave anytime, faggot.
>with no evidence of course
Literally openly works for one zionist media organization and is openly funded and supported by a zionist think tank. but yeah "no evidence"
>What a bunch of pitiful neckbeards and mutts this board contains.
back to Jow Forumsthe_zionald you go where you can suck BASED MIGA dick then.

He's a jew. That's proof enough he's controlled opposition. Everything jews do have a subversive slant, and in Tommy's case he could have been the reason for the rape gang case to get thrown out. He was WARNED not to film this shit while the trial was going on and he did it anyway. His Brit nationalism is a shtick to push agendas, he's really a proud Israel first zionist jew.

Attached: Randall_Great.jpg (475x352, 22K)

Why do leftwing retards use the EU memeflag

T. Leftwing retard who makes up moronic bullshit and then claims no one has a rebuttal

>flag
Obliterate yourself

>wah wah someone has money this is bad

Fuck off commie retard, kill yourself

Tommy deserves everything he has and more

You're a gigantic brainlet

>Why do leftwing retards use the EU memeflag
Ruski shill or tutkroach
>Simplz

Are you retarded by any chance?

lol complaining someone went to jail and made money

>Everything posted is a fact, backed up by evidence
>"IT'S ALL MADE UP, FAKE NEWS!!!"
t.spacker
>paid shills are fine as long as I like them
>if I don't like them then REEEEE i'll call them SHILLS
t.spacker
>YOUR FACTS OFFENDED ME, I CAN'T REFUTE THEM SO I'M GOING TO REEEE
t.spacker

Yeah everyone I disagree with is a "shill" or a "turkroach". Why don't you go and drink some novichok you 77th brigade shill.

lmao, imagine actually believing he went to jail
>I'm suspicious of obvious shills and staged stunts and false flags
>but only when it's people i dont like
>if i like them i'll turn a blind eye and act none the wiser
>im a lemming
t.spacker lemmings

No Mahmoud,

You're a fucking moron.

I hope the slut that birthed you tells you daily.

KYS cock breath

Hahahaha

You are so retarded you think he wasn't arrested and it was some kind of plot.

Seriously, keep these posts going, cos your making my day with these.

Not even Alex Jones on DMT could come up with this much shit hahahahahaha

Everyone who is shilled on this board—Trump, Petersen, Southern, Little, Cernovich, Q, Robinson, Alt-Right—are all Zionists through and through. Anti-Semitism is good for Israel as it encourages other Jews to migrate. Islamohysteria is good for Israel, as it encourages good goys to go fight more wars for them. Stop putting your faith in these worthless leaders who are only out to make a buck. We don't need any leaders or e-celebs or anybody willing to sell us out.

Attached: 1521311134969.jpg (653x1024, 166K)

Who is behind the Islamic invasion of the West? Focus on the Zog pushing the cogs. Boycott Israel you! Boycott Hollywood!

>jew shill manages to con alt lighters out of their money

Jow Forums was right, as always.

>Why do spastics keep posting lefty (((media)))

oh and cuck Brit hiding behind cuck flag

t. brainlet

>be against muslims raping your countrymen
>B-BUT LOOK AT THIS T-SHIRT REEEE
Muricans' are disgusting

Nick Griffin! That was his name! I was trying to remember the guy Russel Howard used to mock when I was younger, wanted to know if I would agree with him now, I was a very stupid child.

and here you turn up OP acting like a whiney little fag with your memeflag
tommy has done more to fight the pedos then you will ever do in your entire life
so go choke on a paki dick
he doesnt have to want to gas the jews for him to be helping the uk to fight off the pedo rape gangs and the destruction of the uk

There is video footage of Tommy saying he is a zionist, dont push this as a joke its real you shill.

If you search "Tommy Robinson zionist" its literally the first video you see, they talk about it two minutes and twenty seconds in.

We're happy for him man. He's doing more and has done more than you ever will from your juden bomb shelter.

Yes, everyone doing anything for Europe, Europeans, whites or anything similar is controlled opposition. Totally makes sense.