I'm in the ku klux klan, and even some klan members are starting to admit that racism is retarded and unscientific

I'm in the ku klux klan, and even some klan members are starting to admit that racism is retarded and unscientific.

Attached: 1517245932439s.jpg (246x250, 8K)

it's the jewish double agents

Strange I went to a sinagouge and they told me Hitler literally did nothing wrong

How does the Klan feel about Catholics these days?

It's finally habbening.

Attached: 1521012131124.jpg (640x640, 54K)

jew are a liar

oh ok

Attached: r.png (580x5424, 1.85M)

Obviously, there are no pure genetics left in the land of free

You are not part of the klan. Who is paying you to say these things?

That’s weird, I’m Catholic and at last mass they said to lock down the borders & the filthy foreign poor can go fuck themselves

Kuck klux klan

you win more fly's with honey than with vinegar.

Attached: 5254221a0f0e8_8993n.jpg (376x369, 20K)

>i joined a psyop honey pot
Kek.

I actually knew a kid in school whos dad was a legitimate kkk member. Had the robes and everything. I dont think he was active kkk though. He did hate nonwhites though. He hated pretty much everyone. Thatshow it is in cali. Cant tell a white person from a nigger here.

>and then everyone clapped

Was the KKK Christian Identity? I never understood the religious implications completely, I assume they were.

Same

The Klan has been compromised since the 50s, they're a bigger honeypot than Dick Spencer and his "Alt-Right"

I'm not in the KKK, and understanding science is my primary reason for being racist.
The sooner society comes to terms with science, the sooner we can resolve a lot of problems in a civilized manner instead of letting it slowly boil into an inevitable war.

Attached: BlacksDoNotShareThisCommonAncestor.jpg (386x548, 65K)

Would you reject a black if he offers his services for your cause?

op glows hard

You're a faggot larper.

Haven't you noticed you can only be racist if you're white? Racism is just a word anti white people use to keep whites from speaking up for themselves.

No I wouldn't.
Redpilled blacks and whites working together for a common goal is a good thing. It's time we have ethnostates for both sides, we've tried what we're trying now for too long, it obviously won't work. Whites and blacks both know this, we both desire similar goals. It will improve relations rather than make them worse.