As much as you hate jews, you have to admit they make some of the best entertainment out there

youtube.com/watch?v=jSJr3dXZfcg

This is by far one of the best piece of Americana I've seen despite it being fiction in nature, the SJW heroine and the fact the company that made it is run by money hungry jews.
At least the jews are good for something right, Jow Forums?

Attached: SADADAFAW.jpg (624x320, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cy4CJ4F-epA
warhammeradventures.com/warhammer-40000/
m.chron.com/news/nation-world/article/Separated-twins-shed-light-on-identity-issues-1808191.php
youtube.com/watch?v=--c7T6UDsqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

World of Warcraft: Battle for EVROPA

this is autistic and stupid.
Also, your bait is weak.

if they wanted to make some serious money, they would invest in the Warhammer 40k universe

youtube.com/watch?v=cy4CJ4F-epA

Attached: Warhammer 40k space marines.jpg (890x606, 138K)

>the SJW heroine

Sylvanas is literally Hitler-tier and wants to genocide everyone that isn't an undead aryan. How is that 'SJW'?

shes purple and stong womyn warrior leader

I'm unironically about to start playing again. someone give me a rundown on why the undead pusy burned the world tree down.

oooh I can feel the cringe.

>Warcraft

GROSS!

This is in grand scale would likely be what happens.

Attached: wh40kadventures.png (849x871, 1.5M)

>when you are Warhammer 40K heroine but guns are bad

Attached: 1531917578596.png (884x909, 285K)

what the fuck is that

Attached: Massimo.jpg (800x529, 45K)

Are you fucking kidding me m8. Whats that bullshit?

Not just that. Digging up alien artifacts is heresy and would get her turned into a servitor. They actually manged to make every of their protagonists worthy of death in the eyes of the Imperium.

The Muslims alliance vs the infidel horde

What the fucking fuck?

nothing is safe is what that is

WH40k is one of the last few fantasy worlds that I love for being gritty, unforgiving and harsh. It cannot turn into a bedtime story.

friendly reminder

Attached: 1532268000133.png (2436x1150, 209K)

that thrall is a faggot and Sylvanas is not our warchief

Attached: 12354252622342.gif (450x253, 1.93M)

There's only the long march to drive every last one of these people into the sea. It's literally the only way to have a future now

What if we just escape to another planet?

>try to be open minded and actually watch the video
>furfag in the first 30 seconds
Nope. Not watching this gay shit

The plan of the assault was to simply conquer the tree for stopping his use as the biggest port of the Alliance in Kalimdor, as now both factions wants a mysterious mineral just discovered (azerite) in Silithus they both want

Then, what really caused the shitstorm in the comunity:
>Everyone belived the burning was just an accident/old gods-Azshara plan to escalate the war
>In reality Sylvanas litteraly decide to burn it in one moment of autistic rage because a dying elf on the shore told her she is in a war again life that she will never won
>So instead of conquer the Tree, Sylvanas decide to prove wrong the dead random elf, and orderer the immediate burning of the biggest form of life on the planet because "i cant tollerate banter from random dying girl"

Last but not least, they burned it with CATAPULTS, from fucking DARKSHORE, intercontinetally balistich catapults i suppose

Attached: 1533122254615.jpg (1333x2868, 771K)

Personally I think we should make the Hyperborean meme a reality and leave this shithole behind to "become who we are" out there. Wait two thousand years and come back to reclaim it all

shes an edgy faggot
if you play Horde you won't feel at home
I don't even know what the fuck to do with my Orcs
/thirdfaction/ when?

Attached: 1894589229231.gif (500x218, 1.87M)

>elfs have paid the price for sharing
>elf city in ruins
>nogs invading and attempting to finish off elfs
what did they mean by this?

Wouldn’t know. Don’t own a tv any longer and see about one movie every 5 years. Not interested.

Attached: 77B989D3-982A-404F-B604-F0CF9E5CD409.jpg (736x630, 144K)

>Last but not least, they burned it with CATAPULTS, from fucking DARKSHORE, intercontinetally balistich catapults i suppose
muh goblinz built it an shieeet

Attached: friendly reminder.png (800x600, 377K)

Papa Smurf just got revived with the help of an Eldar. They are setting things up to fuck 40k sideways.

Hi there! Have you been introduced to Warhammer Adventures? They are aiming to turn down the gritty unforgiving and harsh aspects in order to make it more inclusive to a multicultural audience of all ages. Something you'd feel like you're doing your part against racism and fascism by reading to your kids as a bedtime story for example!

warhammeradventures.com/warhammer-40000/

Attached: Capture.jpg (3661x1357, 403K)

Something calms be about the 40k lore in how earth is an absolute wartorn dustbowl in 4-5k years until the Emperor decides to reveal himself.
Kinda makes me thing in bigger scales desu, sortof a way this may end up.

wrong, everything is shit nowadays

have to watch anime to see good shit

Let's dive into the bio of the main character here and how she solves her problems non-violently without the use of weapons!

Attached: Capture.jpg (3085x1669, 344K)

>Digging up xenos artefacts

LITERALLY HERESY. WHAT THE FUCK? IS SHE AN INQUISITOR? THATS THE ONLY WAY SHE'D GET AWAY WITH THIS

>still have an original box edition of wow sitting on my shelf
why does it hurt so fucking bad senpai?

This is heresy on the absolute highest scale. Please dont. I have so little for live for already. Dont make it less.

>Pink Necron

Attached: Enough.jpg (281x179, 5K)

>playing games after 18

You are literally wasting your life for a few codes on a database

Attached: 1500841264762.png (258x330, 49K)

Everything in Hollywood is shit, garbage, and they're all fucking pedophiles.

everytime

stop being a depressed northern cuck

Attached: hatred of weaponry.jpg (1060x511, 165K)

>Bread and circuses that is infamous for robbing men of the best years of their adolescence
>Good

Fuck off kike.

But user we have such delights to show you.

Attached: Capture.jpg (3267x1451, 315K)

Were they good for this?
m.chron.com/news/nation-world/article/Separated-twins-shed-light-on-identity-issues-1808191.php

>best entertainment
>wow
choose 1

No joke, I would read it just to see how fucking heretical it is to Warhammer

It would be funny to hear a bunch of warhammer lorefags having a book club reading of it

I honestly wouldn't mind if this is a set up for a third faction with Sylvanas, the Forsaken and maybe a return of the lich king?

WoW is for retards that are too low T to play a real man's multiplayer game.

Attached: mb.jpg (1364x768, 118K)

If it makes you feel any better, I can confirm WoW is crap.

I activated my sub to check out the new content. (I dont watch tv, dont shitpost much anymore and you can only read/be serious for so many hours of the day)
But this prepatch is a disaster as far as dev quality goes.
1. There is barely any content, even by prepatch standards. The most uneventful prepatch ever in the history of the game.
2. The content that does exist is basically just 10 minutes of stories and then two weeks of repeatable dailies.
3. Both times they went to patch in the latest 5 minutes of content, they break the game horribly. (the latest problem is ANY zoning causes your quest log to auto delete)

Blizzard just isn't good anymore. I think they quietly did what Ubisoft did and filled the staff with sjw women or something. But they are shit programmers, worst of any MMO I've ever played let alone one that charges premiums.

>Implying lorefags would ever touch this kind of book for a reason other that burning it and recording the event while cosplaying as inquisitors

If Jews are so smart why wouldn't they make a second one?????

youtube.com/watch?v=--c7T6UDsqM

Fuck me, my sadness is turning to white hot hatred instead. Same level of hatred I have against blasphemous heretics and betrayers.

Wake me when bannelord will come out.

>As much as you hate jews, you have to admit they make some of the best entertainment out there
For the most part, they make the ONLY entertainment out there (at least in the west). Everyone else must resort to low budget projects with very little support from the 'elite'.

The media and entertainment industries are controlled by Jews. This is a fact.

Attached: msm 2.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

i hope you enjoy your eternal slumber

Thats what I was trying to imply.

I want to see that actually lol.

Elio here would not though, he is conflict adverse as any real black man should be.

Attached: Capture.jpg (3037x1767, 330K)

Don't be cruel and resentful then just hone your skills with a catapult like this stronk womyn.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1757x1401, 202K)

WHAT IS THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT

>he doesn't like based Sylvanas

At least old warhammer fantasy is safe from this dessacration, as GW consider that universe dead, so we can have kino games like TWW

>shitty blocky nu-art fantasy
>good
take the nearest screwdriver and jam in into your eyeball

Attached: 1422568375704.jpg (900x900, 128K)

I really hope /tg/ will have a story time of pain for this

hasn't /tg/ suffered enough?

AHAHAHAHAHAH

did they already make female space marines?

Hahahahaha get fuked nerds

>but seriously this is fucking heresy.

Attached: dilbert1.jpg (2444x2336, 842K)

no /tg/ fucking eats this shit up, and gets triggered if you dare call out their virtue signalling. The /tg/ redd1t immigrants want to show how tolerant they are by incorporating race and gender combinations that would never play their game in the first place.

Attached: 1532707377387.jpg (1620x824, 1.01M)

autistic cringe, you would be lucky to get a classic purchase from me blizzkike.

>real mans game
>turkroach game
>meme flag

Ok, Mehmet, time to stop posting.

It's Warhammer Adventures © Age of Sigmar ™ user.

This Muslim appearing girl builds clocks! Isn't that inspiring?

Attached: Capture.jpg (1795x1435, 196K)

Attached: 1516908230406.jpg (960x720, 185K)

>The two unknow legions are there just to be ready to canonize female primarchs

Attached: asdasd.jpg (250x240, 10K)

>traumatic spider incident as a kid
I bet a chopper and child's training bolter would have come in very handy for that, since nobody actually speaks spider...

:^)

so funneh!

Attached: 1532696805592.jpg (1000x1004, 227K)

Based.

>Company becomes more and more jewish
>All the talent leaves, games become shittier and shittier
>Originality gone (as if there was any to begin with)
Blizzard actually wanted to do Warhammer but didn't get the license. That's why Warcaft is a blatant Warhammer ripoff just like Starcraft is a blatant 40k ripoff.

Attached: w40k heights.jpg (960x371, 120K)

Its cause they own all of hollywood no competition lol get out of here kike with your meme flag

Attached: dogwave.png (960x540, 462K)

They put a picture of Marx in the x men mansion in Deadpool 2

No they are subversive filth.

They hadn't made anything remotely as good as triumph of the will.

Attached: OP Sucking Cock.jpg (680x709, 142K)

never enough

Everyone unironically defending Warhammer Adventures is some shill roaming the 40k general trying to lure players to that abort of Age of Sigmar.By now they don't even defend it anymore and just try to shut down any discussion about it.

nigger

Attached: 1529098553764.jpg (956x950, 313K)

How undead is Sylvannas? Is she full rotting undead? Could she be dismembered and be okay? Does she have organs? I'm not sure if I want to fick her.

She is basically a ghost who can make herself solid

>By now they don't even defend it anymore and just try to shut down any discussion about it
/tg/ has the most shill mods on the site I fucking swear

The powerpoint presentation singlehandedly destroyed all hope of me returning to the game
Fuck blizzard I hope they fucking choke on nigger dick.

Attached: 1533051526876.png (615x700, 594K)

>committing tech heresy
Marius, get the commissar

Christ sake why can't purple women exist irl? I hope aliens look like that bitch

She's a dead Night Elf with the body of a Blood Elf and the color of a Void Elf (or Nighbourne they look the same desu)

>end of expansion is going to Argus (Legion's Homeworld) and rescuing the Titan's souls that Sargeras has captured and is trying to corrupt to his will
>We release the Titans and they bind Sargeras to an eternal prison but he slams his sword the size of a continent into Silithus before he's captured
>Azeroth (which has a titan-soul) is now bleeding, which comes in the form of Azerite
>this new mysterious mineral is incredibly powerful and both factions see immense potential in it
>during one of the Legion quest zones, Genn Greymane attacks Sylvanas with some of the last few Alliance airships despite the cease-fire because Sylvanas killed his son like 8yrs ago
>the Horde's goal is to secure Kalimdor and thus their supply of Azerite so they invade Ashenvale (take Astranaar) and push into Darkshore
>the plan is to take and occupy the world tree and hold the Night Elves hostage so that the Alliance fuck off and Sylvanas wants to kill Malfurion to kill the Night Elves' morale
>Saurfang jumps in out of nowhere while Malfurion and Sylvanas are fighting and throws his axe in Malfurion's back because he panicked to protect his warchief
>Sylvanas leaves Saurfang to kill Malfurion but he doesn't because he thought he acted dishonorably and Tyrande shows up take Malfurion away
>As they're going to take the tree, Sylvanas finds a dying Sentinel that tells her that her people won't lose hope and will always seek to reclaim Teldrassil
>Sylvanas rebelled against the Lich King in death, in Legion we just witnessed a major elf rebellion in Suramar, and now she realizes that she can't hold the tree
>Not wanting the Horde to get stuck in a pincer between the incoming Stormwind Fleet and the eventual uprising of Night Elves, she orders the tree to be burned and solidifies the Horde's hold on Kalimdor
Blizzard kind of fucked up the presentation of it and now people are memeing about it

Attached: oUtUv.jpg (990x553, 147K)

everything blizzard made after pic related was dogshit (vanilla wow was comfy for a while but they started shitting it up before BC)

Attached: warcraft-3-frozen-throne-wallpaper-8.jpg (1024x819, 69K)

I didn't know the Chaos became so strong. This absolute heresy will not be tolerated.

Attached: PrimarchBarron-with-his-father.jpg (602x1004, 237K)

Undead don't rot, they are "alive" through death magic so they don't function like a normal living being.
Nope, she reclaimed her body.

How can you tell? Nobody else has ever been allowed to make any so what did you compare it to?

>WoW
>good
Blizzard has no fucking clue how to make or balance a game.

You're lucky I'm versed in reading posts by people with Cerebral Palsy

Always wondered: would you consideted /tg/ users generally "redpilled?" and alligned with most of Jow Forums ideas, like /v/?

>They put a picture of Marx in the x men mansion in Deadpool 2

>Watching the genderfluid haha lolsorand0m hiding nihilistic pain cancerface icon of the millennial generation in the first place.

I still laugh that people will watch 2 hours of this tripe that was never intended to be more than a comic relief panel in some other decent comic's book. That how shit tastes have become.

It's the same feeling I get when drive by the MSG serving Chinese food hole in the wall place dimly lit by one halfway burnt out greasy fluorescent lamp and it's packed with Mexicans presumably andelay arribaing over 2.50 chow mein. That's what hearing from Deadpool fans is like.

>/v/
>aligned with Jow Forums
What the fuck are you smoking?

this would have been impressive 10 years ago.

sage

She can still turn herself in a banshee when needed tho

Huh, I thought she was like a gypsy who possessed her own corpse or something
I liked playing horde so I could visit Sylvannas.
Similar question: is her skin color because shes an elf or because she's dead?
>not playing on Wrath servers
Modern WoW is totally unrecognizable and crap.