Why are Republicans so inconsistent with their beliefs?

Why are Republicans so inconsistent with their beliefs?

Attached: 121212235345.png (488x531, 306K)

Yeah really lol

How about universal guncare?

I support both.

Attached: 1367107554048.png (343x343, 166K)

im not paying for a nigger after he's been shot

fuck off

Guns aren't free
Healthcare isn't free

Why do you post at the same time on the same day

>freedom to make doctors work for free

Attached: 1528138766093.png (1111x693, 305K)

Attached: kek1.jpg (204x60, 15K)

shut up faggot op

The government isn't paying for guns brainlet, you have the freedom to acquire them and utilize them. You also have the right to go acquire healthcare, but stop being a nigger and asking others to pay for it.

Attached: funny no brain wojak meme reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.jpg (645x729, 48K)

is SHA any good or is it "animeKidsgotoschoolandthemaincharacterisaretard" trash?

>freedom
>forcing people to pay for you and work for you

You have a right to self-preservation. You don't have a right to demand someone do things for you without compensation. A functioning society drawn together with a degree of cohesion would prefer you to be healthy, and thus would likely make sacrifices on your behalf knowing they would be paid back in kind.

I support both the unconditional right to self-preservation and social programs to ensure the health of people in my society.

kek

Keked and saved

Attached: cheers.gif (325x216, 2.7M)

No one is asking you to pay for guns with your tax dollars. Do people really not see the difference in negative and positive rights?

>Freedom to guns
>Right to bear arms
nice straw man.

How much does freedom cost? I'm not talking military related spending. i mean freedom, the concept?

Now how much would universal healthcare cost?

Why is moth girl attached to this meme?

I don’t expect the government to buy everyone guns. Nor do I want the government to prevent me from buying healthcare. No inconsistency there.

Catalonia is a real place? I thought Spain told you fuckers to stop dreaming. With that out of the way, since you're so interested in the US why don't you take a look at our constitution. Tell us what you find guaranteed in there.

>inconsistent
that is not an inconsistency. Positing A and not A at teh same moment would be.

fucking saved
fuck this freak
he needs to kill himself already

Stale pasta, SAGE

Attached: 365CA110-6A7C-44A5-820C-55288266EE17.jpg (1024x768, 86K)

Good for you

Attached: image.gif (320x256, 821K)

Hey! You're back, Catalonian-Mina shill! How's it been? Check finally came in?

Attached: in case of mina shill, break glass.png (1111x693, 376K)

>What is positive freedom

Tell me how 'free' you are if you cant even recieve medical attention

Republicans do not demand that the taxpayer buy his guns.

Doesn't Switzerland sorta have universal gun ownership?

Attached: 1532217973154.jpg (700x666, 277K)

M-muh free stuff

They have conscription. Conscripts get to keep their service rifle when their time is up. As such, it's partial compensation for services rendered and not a welfare handout like "universal healthcare" which we already have.

half the republican party are just con men same with democrats. most of it is for the same reason. if they do something they cant campaign on needing to do it

so republicans never kick out the beaners. didnt through bush and after 2010 only bring them up in a election year then pretend that they have more pressing matters like sucking jew dick

or democrats with equal pay which the democrats shot down after obama was elected. they pretend that republicans were being obstructionist but the stimulus package was passed no republican votes and before it was passed obama said they could be on board or the dems would do it without them . time stamped articles show dems had a filibuster proof majority in the legislative branches house and enough seats in the senate to pass anything they wanted. no immigration reform. no increase in safety nets. and no equal pay

As human beings, we have a right to effectively defend ourselves.

The healthcare debate is not about the "freedom" to have it but the best way to make it affordable for the poor/lower middle class.

>no increase in safety nets.
Nigger, they are no longer safety nets. These programs are straight up lifestyles now.

The Government doesn't have a social entitlement program dedicated to paying for their constituents' guns, fucktard.

honestly the wording of that meme looks like it was google translated from another language

Universal healthcare doesn't protect you from an oppressive government it enslaves you to it.

Roads and police is bad then?

>Having rights enslave you!

The mental gymnastics of amerifats, you are jewed to the bone

It's 100% consistent though.
>If you don't have the money to buy a gun, you cannot effectively defend yourself and you could get murdered.
>If you don't have the money to buy healthcare, you cannot effectively keep yourself healthy and could die of an illness.
Democrats confuse the word "right" with the word "entitlement". Anyone can buy healthcare; no one is barred from buying healthcare. If anything, access to healthcare is more open than access to guns (felons cannot buy guns, but can buy healthcare) in the United States.
Now, healthcare is not the most affordable commodity, but neither are guns. Not being able to afford something is not the same as being denied something. Democrats do not draw a distinction between the two.

>freedom to BUY guns
>freedom to BUY healthcare

If there's a place where my government gives me free guns, I don't know of it.