If you asked Hitler what you should do with your financials, what would he say? Was he a spender or a saver...

If you asked Hitler what you should do with your financials, what would he say? Was he a spender or a saver? What were his financial habits?

I ask here only because the kikes do not offer any of this information anywhere else on the internet and would probably tell me he was some evil dictator who stole from the poor and horded all of Germany wealth for himself.

Attached: nazi-germany-money1.jpg (240x240, 72K)

BUY ZEH PANZERS

he would say buy a Volkswagen

Attached: Plakat-Poster-KdF-Wagen-Volkswagen-VW-Käfer-Kraft.jpg (444x628, 59K)

Take your peoples money and dump it into a war machine and then use it to destroy your people.

He didn’t really care about money. He didn’t pay taxes his entire life. The German government tried to imprison him for tax evasion prior to NSDAP taking power and him becoming chancellor, but he had become too powerful and basically said “if you want to arrest me just try it.”

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Spender he created his own currency and turned his economy around from bad to the best he offered German citizens intrest free loans and the reichmark was not printed by the federal reserve does anyone here know what happens to you if you introduce a intrest free currency seperate from the federal reserve banking cabal?

Attached: BC792BE5-85B5-4669-9AC0-EB12B85EEAB0.jpg (484x304, 45K)

24 posts incoming

Attached: 1532216378386.jpg (491x491, 126K)

I see the jew larping as a leaf again...

Attached: FB_IMG_1483751846466.jpg (960x600, 29K)

if you think killing the german people off was the right thing then I guess he didn’t do anything wrong

He only killed kikes and gays so it's cool man. Relax.

>There are unironically jews paying people to post or posting themselve on this Mongolian image board

Attached: ClapClapClap [2018 06 17].png (488x463, 28K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1494720430472.jpg (480x417, 27K)

Ah yes all the millions of young german men and families he got killed and the complete extinction of prussia by trying to conquer the world was a great thing.

Hitler literally had more money than he could spend even on the war effort. Why do you think they had to hide so many train loads of gold and dumps even more gold and other priceless artifacts into lakes and shit towards the end of the war? Shit half of it hasn't even been found yet.

It hasn’t been found because it didn’t exist. Nazis exaggerated their prosperity.

He would say accept billions of reichsmarks from American and British banks because he was a kike pawn and set the stage for the EU, UN and other degeneracy.

Well considering what all he got done in camp, I'd call it a win.

Are you retarded? people pull up nazi gold all the time from just that 1 lake.

Source?

Lol don’t think they’d agree with you today

>What he got done in the camp
Yes, the valiant action that made jews the eternal victims and allowed them to supplant our society. Yeah, thx Hitler.

Attached: 1532918289929.webm (500x375, 2.12M)

No one likes a quitter

Because ONE kike cunt just had to keep a diary.....

just use google, tons of sources.

>If you asked Hitler what you should do with your financials, what would he say? Was he a spender or a saver? What were his financial habits?
The only way to judge that is looking at what he did with his own money.
And what he did was buying books. He literally went hungry so he could buy new books.
After being released from prison and finding himself a millionaire from the sales of his own book he bought art and a comfy house that he then expanded.

pretty much daht

You made the claim

>claim
Its basic fucking history dude.