Hell

I do not want to go to hell /pol, how does one be saved by our lord and savior. And to those who don't believe in hell, trust me its very real and Jesus is real. I want to have eternal life.

Attached: shutterstock_716962249.jpg (620x414, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X2q7jK7lxzw
youtu.be/6fd4fXnzxMc
youtu.be/tGRp9EgM76I
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8
youtu.be/ot0cPU9MIOQ
youtu.be/Ih1LPFqHSSM
youtu.be/3sd9IOJCzYY
youtu.be/xNyeHzO1oEc
youtu.be/p9kM14keqNo
youtu.be/7fgvJpRO4kk
fisheaters.com/beingcatholic.html
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/gt93e
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/xdldm
youtu.be/tCYpUpDtmwI
youtu.be/wCR9CjoJVsU
streamable.com/yswo0
youtu.be/ya2JGiFMdg4
youtu.be/hJBX-uOunyc
jesus-is-savior.com/False Doctrines/Lordship Salvation/irony_of.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/Books, Tracts & Preaching/Printed Sermons/Dr John Rice/religious_but_lost.htm
streamable.com/tg4mh
jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/hellisreal.htm
tentmaker.org/articles/Hell_is_Leaving_the_Bible_Forever.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No more jesusnigger threads please. Kys and sage

Attached: 15299739978395.jpg (628x534, 76K)

get right and repent.

Sorry user, I won't worship a kike

Attached: abrham.jpg (480x480, 58K)

its not hard
pray a simple prayer to jesus,
confess your sins, repent
and ask him to be your saviour
then get baptised

hell is cage created by all the negative and indignant inflictions upon mankind.

A place, which one may chose to go, when heaven just isn't to their liking. Limbo, a land of eternal grey skies will not grant the density of a place called hell.

A final resting place for the troubled, the wounded, the weak.

I hope that we do not meet there, brother. If we do, I pray that we know we are lost.

Step 1) Confess
Step 2) Repent
Step 3) ???
Step 4) Profit!

>Limbo, a land of eternal grey skies will not grant the density of a place called hell.
See: Ohio

Only decendants of Adam (the first mud golem) and kikes have to fear "Hell". The angelic white race fathered by Lucifer has nothing to fear besides falling in to the spiritual clutches of Elohim and suffering in "Heaven". It is foretold that Lucifer will slay the Dragon Jahve, the greatest Deciever.
Ora pro nobis Lucifer, guide us o Dark Flame, show us the way with the light of the Black Sun.

Attached: 1531280687297.jpg (719x1024, 206K)

>trust me
no

the flat, dull color of grey skies is like a thin blanket that gives neither warmth nor cover. A veil for pity's sake...a line placed for the obvious.

A place that masquerades as home.

I'd like to explain more about the black sun.

but those that know, don't speak. And those that speak, don't know.

you serve the mighty lord of time, and he waits for no man.

Revisit the 10 commandments, read them and keep them close in your heart. God gave this to man, a gift. Then review new commandment spoken of in the New testament. Which speaks plainly about loving your neighbor as yourself. Putting all your hope and faith in the Son of God Jesus Christ and sharing it with those that are perishing. Just walk it every day, don't do "religion" but practice faith in Jesus. A lot Jow Forumsacks that claim to follow Christ like yet unleash the hate "racism" should be concerned. You are supposed to be representative of him and the kingdom he is going to bring. How will the world know when you guys talk like that. Not rebuking OP, but readers that say that follow Christ. Take notice, the Gospel warns you people not to harden your hearts.
Isaiah 6:10
"Render the hearts of this people insensitive, Their ears dull, And their eyes dim, Otherwise they might see with their eyes, Hear with their ears, Understand with their hearts, And return and be healed."

Attached: Prophecy In Names.jpg (960x720, 111K)

Check these out. Seek the truth. The Chuck Missler one is really good. There all good. Remember people time is almost up for this age. Almost one year since pic related.

Our Real History
youtu.be/X2q7jK7lxzw
youtu.be/6fd4fXnzxMc
youtu.be/tGRp9EgM76I

Bible in 24 hours - Crash Course - R.I.P. Chuck Missler

youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8

Heavenly Warning of things to come

youtu.be/ot0cPU9MIOQ

Decoding Deception
youtu.be/Ih1LPFqHSSM
youtu.be/3sd9IOJCzYY
youtu.be/xNyeHzO1oEc
youtu.be/p9kM14keqNo
youtu.be/7fgvJpRO4kk

Attached: Happenings.jpg (1600x924, 214K)

fight the jews and you'll be gud

Attached: 1532722634175.jpg (396x385, 78K)

Then why do you adhere to a religion that turns the world to hell?

Attached: 1514924493912.gif (645x773, 41K)

You must become a disciple, which means you must adopt the discipline, practices and traditions of the Catholic Church. One's faith is to be lived.

I highly recommend the following site as a primer:
fisheaters.com/beingcatholic.html

catholic church will fall apart soon

if you pray to mary and have pedo-priests you are doing sth wrong

More to it than the praying also. It the bowing before an idol too.

Exodus 20:4
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Attached: Catholic.jpg (472x5377, 1.61M)

HELHEIM AWAITS ALL GOYS NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU BEG
HELHEIM AWAITS

The “Sonnenrad” is the “Sun Wheel” the whole black sun thing is LARPy bullshit.

Here’s some fucking truth. We are in Hell now. The petty spiteful god of the Old Testament is the Devil and the Jews ARE his chosen people.

Jesus came from above and gave us, who were created by Lucifer, a way out.

This world starts making a lot more sense through this lense.

Attached: 7A52FF97-67EF-470A-A0A6-818E361D09D4.png (575x607, 129K)

Attached: JewCanTrustMeGoyimMerchant.jpg (321x342, 34K)

Hell is a myth dumb ass. The fucking Jews invented Yahweh. Jesus probably didn't exist. The Abrahamic religions are atrocious.

Attached: Ambrahamic Myth.jpg (225x224, 10K)

Thanks, Shlomo!

Attached: Atheists work for Jews.png (722x476, 64K)

Attached: 1533238817936.jpg (788x576, 156K)

Here takes a second welcome to GOD's family

streamable.com/m2s3b

Attached: soon.jpg (3440x1429, 2.21M)

have you really done anything to make you fear hell? or are you a petty sinner? if petty, ask yourself this
have you truly done anything worthy of damnation? or are you just a faggot who cant handle the guilt of his conscience?

im of the latter and it fucking stings. constantly

>trust me
jew stamped cock

Also just a heads up, if you're not preaching only Eternal security and free eternal life, you are part of satan's system of control and helping corrupt the world.

Plain and simple Truth:
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/gt93e
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/xdldm
youtu.be/tCYpUpDtmwI
youtu.be/wCR9CjoJVsU
streamable.com/yswo0
youtu.be/ya2JGiFMdg4
youtu.be/hJBX-uOunyc

Attached: 1532814776130.png (444x382, 118K)

>Matthew 7:21

jesus-is-savior.com/False Doctrines/Lordship Salvation/irony_of.htm

jesus-is-savior.com/Books, Tracts & Preaching/Printed Sermons/Dr John Rice/religious_but_lost.htm

streamable.com/tg4mh

Attached: IMG_20180401_225631.jpg (720x550, 115K)

hell is a fake doctrine preached by demons

nowhere in the greek scripture does it talk about an eternal hell

it's entiterly based upon wrong translations and the morons in christianity actually believe it

to think you can believe God will send your loved ones to be tortured for eternity is absurd to me
only selfish cowards would believe such a thing.

> I want to have eternal life.
Jesus is a Jew, if you want to go to heaven, better ask Allah.

Stop dick riding satan, i hate everybody and could careless about you but i know you dumbasses going to Hell forever if you keep rejecting GOD's free gift because you have soon jaded idea that GOD wants you religious.Get right you pieces of shit.

streamable.com/3j3hc

Attached: pol pill.jpg (1199x663, 383K)

Those whom God effectually calleth, he also freely justifieth, not by infusing righteousness into them, but by pardoning their sins, and by accounting and accepting their persons as righteous; not for anything wrought in them, or done by them, but for Christ's sake alone; not by imputing faith itself, the act of believing, or any other evangelical obedience to them, as their righteousness; but by imputing Christ's active obedience unto the whole law, and passive obedience in his death for their whole and sole righteousness by faith, which faith they have not of themselves; it is the gift of God.

And to make it even funnier people that dont know about Jesus cant go to the fake Christian "hell". So the afterlife is full of niggers and brown people and hell is full of whites that have heard the good news and ignored it! LOLOLOLOL!

But seriously Hell is not real and if you believe in it you are a fake Christian or an idiot.

kys kike

Attached: LZB.jpg (2448x3264, 2.13M)

Get right or your fucked

jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/hellisreal.htm

Attached: 1.gif (500x231, 1.74M)

Thanks and praise be to Christ, the Good Shepherd.

Christ, by his obedience and death, did fully discharge the debt of all those that are justified; and did, by the sacrifice of himself in the blood of his cross, undergoing in their stead the penalty due unto them, make a proper, real, and full satisfaction to God's justice in their behalf; yet, inasmuch as he was given by the Father for them, and his obedience and satisfaction accepted in their stead, and both freely, not for anything in them, their justification is only of free grace, that both the exact justice and rich grace of God might be glorified in the justification of sinners

learn how to read and quit being a fucking rube hell is NOT real.

tentmaker.org/articles/Hell_is_Leaving_the_Bible_Forever.html

hey somebody who gets it
not often i see that on this site lol

Hell is not a place ot go if you're not a christian.

The bodies of men after death return to dust, and see corruption; but their souls, which neither die nor sleep, having an immortal subsistence, immediately return to God who gave them.

The souls of the righteous being then made perfect in holiness, are received into paradise, where they are with Christ, and behold the face of God in light and glory, waiting for the full redemption of their bodies;

and the souls of the wicked are cast into hell; where they remain in torment and utter darkness, reserved to the judgment of the great day; besides these two places, for souls separated from their bodies, the Scripture acknowledgeth none.

>Father, one of mercy and understanding, see me as I am and mold me in your image that I may be greater than I am and spread light to those who live in darkness. Remove from me my desire to sin and imbue me with a lust for righteous purity. Make my every desire an action in your service. I both accept and rebuke your gift of free will; may I ever be a vessel in your service.

>Christ, accept the depth of my sins to absolve my soul; forgive me for my nature and my actions, and allow me to desire them not. Make me whole in such a way that sin has no draw and that I may live my life honoring your sacrifice, and respecting all that has been done for my sake.

>Spirit, may you guide me forever, and allow me to forsake the flesh that beckons me to sin, allow me to be whole in Christ and the Father so that I may do their will in benefit of all mankind.
>Bless me this way so that I may bless others. Give me the strength to imbue others with your own. Embody me with mercy that I leave no willing soul to rest; but to blossom into eternal life with my loving father.
>Allow me to to be your angel, a messenger from above, to guide those who are lost; to beckon those who hear your call.
>Give me wisdom that I may spread your word against question.
>Give me patience that I may weather the quest of others.
>Give me grace, that I may forgive... that I may forgive... that I may forgive.
>And bring me all of your lost children; brIng me the hopeless and wretched. Bring me the rejectors and the foul; deliver the unbelieving and the doubtful.
>Let me be your sword, oh lord; that I can slay ignorance and evil as to deliver unto truth and righteousness.
>Bring to me those who need you most, that they may test the full armor of the lord.
>And allow me to prepare them, O lord, with the same blessing you give unto me. Through me let your will be magnified, through me your will be done. Through me make me lesser, so you can be great.

So it shall be by the will of the Lord.

AMEN!

GLORY TO THE HOLY TRIUNE GOD!

I'm thankful to God for not being part of the political side that supports pedophiles and literal satanists.