What on earth is "onions boy" supposed to mean?

What on earth is "onions boy" supposed to mean?

Just seen a mass debate on Facebook where the term "onions boy" was used as a political insult. What on earth is that supposed to mean?

I am familiar with most of the usual political insults like cuck, snowflake, gammon, centrist dad etc. All of which are garbage to varying degrees but "onions boy" is a new one on me.

The two main British political parties of the 18th century, the Tories and Whigs both took their names from political insults and I do wonder if in 15 years time we will have a general election contested by the gammon party, the snowflake party and the centrist dad party!

democraticunderground.com/100210954614

Attached: tumblr_4chanimageclickbait_stopfacism.3bq37hm52dbhe4wtg.jpg (467x440, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/20453869/?i=6&from=onions leydig cells
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0015028210003687
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sargon called me an Onions Boy the other day. Not sure what it means.

It's a redditor

her arm looks like a penis

Thought that was a dick in the cup

Lurk more, you fucking newfag.

Attached: 1504656423666.png (234x233, 100K)

What's with the dick in the cup?

I thought it was a dildo in a cup. With all the twisted sex toys out there now it totally made sense in my mind that a dildo in a cup toy could be possible. This is sad.

It refers to an archaic political insult about the men who used to harvest onions. It basically means low class and unsophisticated.

She has a nice dick

Big benis in muh face

Attached: E6EB1CB0-277D-4017-89CE-BC606990019C.jpg (600x600, 47K)

S O Y

To me

$oy filters to onions. "$oy boy" is an insult that basically means a low-testosterone, high estrogen faggy guy, based on the myth that $oy increases estrogen levels. It caught on like wildfire because of how catchy the rhyme is.

>newfags can't filter evade
So᠌yboys are feminized submissive men, similar to cucks. In fact, so᠌yboys often are cucks.

Attached: cuck_philosophy.png (859x1448, 614K)

are Chads onions boys?

Holy fuck you are so obviously from reddit you need to go back and kill yourself

>Just seen a mass debate on Facebook
Is this really the average poster nowadays? How depressing.

on miniature looks like dick coming out of glass

Attached: crymore.png (877x480, 116K)

big onions HATES us

to me to you to me to you to me to YOU TO ME TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TO MEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOOOOO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

*cums*

not a myth, go look up the literature on pubmed, plenty of post-2005 literature that clearly shows stuff in onions interacts with leydig cells and thus testosterone production

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/20453869/?i=6&from=onions leydig cells

here is one just for example

Attached: 3F483D3F-AE40-4991-8C65-FE22074AC1ED.jpg (960x960, 225K)

yes actually, almost all men are onions boys on 2018, the entire t-level distribution has shifted left at least 1.5 sd's

It looked like she was holding a fucking dick.

my brutha

>tumblr_4chanimageclickbai(...).jpg

>1 post by this ID

>here is one just for example
A study of isolated compounds on rats and isolated human testicles showing what in theory could even inhibit estrogen production.
There are no studies on feeding actual onions to actual humans that show an increase in estrogen or a decrease in free testosterone levels.

The top of her arm looks like a veiny penis from the thumbnail

That pic gets me everytime.

>DURRRRR THERE ARE NO HUMAN EXPERIMENTS THUS THAT DOESNT HAPPEN
did you take into consideration the fact that human experimentation is illegal

>did you take into consideration the fact that human experimentation is illegal
Are you retarded?
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0015028210003687

>benis aurm
The dangers of tanning unevenly.

there are plenty of papers btw, not just in vivo but also animal experiments, onions milk, onions isolate, it is all relatively recent, go look it up, the indications are not insignificant

I'm sure there's plenty of papers, but in terms of relevant research, there's nothing that supports a link between $oy and estrogen/testosterone in humans

>implying that clinical data is valuable for analyzing the effects of the ubiquitous use of refined onions product in the western diet

clinical data is useful when you have a specific compound you want to get approved for use for somenspecific purpose, it is not good data for trying to uncover possible multi-faceted endocrine disruption and its mechanisms of action; I am not saying it is definitive, but it is foolish to say the link is pure myth, regardless of that clinical analysis, because that is definitely not definitive

His face looks like a pedo

If the question is "does eating $oy increase estrogen or decrease testosterone?" then that's an easy thing to study, and the results say no That's really all there is to it. Feed people onions, see what happens. Theorizing about what should happen based on extracted chemicals and rat testicles in a petri dish is useless to answer the question.
So if data on eating $oy and $oy derivatives like $oy protein isolate show nothing, what other $oy products are you concerned about in the western diet that you believe, hopefully based on some pertinent data, can cause problems? The half a gram of $oy lecithin you find in some processed foods? Based on what? It's a myth that people too readily believe without any evidence.

Blasphemy. That's Paul chuckle from the chuckle brothers

Attached: chucklebros.jpg (960x634, 93K)

Double blasphemy. It's BARRY Chuckle, the other member of this national treasure, you thick twunt.

Holy fucking shit, only after a minute of looking at this picture, it's her right arm, not a massive penis coming out of the cup

virgin onions boys vs the chad wasabi boys.

it is ok I cam tell you are science illiterate and are not aware of how it works, I see now

>believes food myth for no reason
>unable to argue back when challenged
>calls others scientifically illiterate
You seem to have some sort of personal stake in this myth

I'm amazed everyone is talking about the penis and not the troll next to her.

Why is she holding a giant dildo?

As a Chad, I now realize why onions are my favorite vegetable.

You mean onions boy?

How dare you mock a chuckle brother!