Are we friends, enemies, or frenemies? What's the long-term goal here?

Attached: iStock-502195869.jpg (600x400, 58K)

I’m italian but my german cousin bully me with her smelly, pale, germanic barbarian feets.

They smelled like old sauerkraut.

Attached: flan sad.png (602x393, 289K)

>win a fucking war
>ask others what the end goal is.
Lord save us.

Doesn't matter Germany will be Islamic. So enemies

USA was literally 90% Germanic

says the fat hispanic mutt

this plus african which is more worse good luck with future ebola and more aids

It's your vassal state ... Vassal means friend or foe? Nope, just your bitch.

>hurr durr germany will be islamic
and if so your shithole of a country will be a reason for it you mutt.
after ww2 denazification and all that shit. that ring some bells? i hope you fuckers pay a much heavier price for it.

no. germans have inherent autism and tend to be pedos.

Attached: 8.png (250x250, 85K)

d-don't bully
I had to get rid of my clothes afterwards too since her stink got in them.

Attached: the sad remi.png (246x269, 104K)

Murritardistan doesn't have any friends, they're the worlds greatest abomination, hated and loathed by the rest of the world.

We won't pay as much a price as you guys will if I'm objectively honest.

We love you.... Tough love you.
> We need to forgive yourself, Germany. Your guilt is affecting us all. Stop. Please.

Attached: Gerome.jpg (1200x881, 307K)

I would be honored to call white Deutschlanders my brothers. End game: secure the future for our race by any means necessary.

H-heh yeah whatever you say man

Attached: 124.png (250x250, 96K)

Ever had that one very close friend that went down the wrong path and allowed in a shitload of muslims.. er, I mean.. started doing meth, and eventually found himself in prison? That's the relationship we have with Germany. We hate what they're doing.. but there's not a lot we can do but watch as they falter in hopes that when they reach rock bottom they'll see the light.

>not liking, cute, pale, stinky, blushing, sweaty, poisonous, germanic girl feets

You know the poison gas used in the holohoax was actually german girl foot odor?

Attached: bismarck smelly.jpg (800x799, 168K)

Very mean.
>The American Revolution of 1776 had a profound impact on Norway, and the democratic ideals of the United States Constitution served as a model for the authors of Norway's own Constitution of 1814.

Germany was right during WW2 we should have been frens

Attached: 1533206997789.jpg (384x384, 18K)

>very close friend
Germany and the US were never close. They've been trying to take us down since the first time they unified. The Kaiser even made plans on trying to Blitzkrieg his way through Boston.

hahaha oh you will you mutt.

>inhales
aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

smells like beer and sausages~

Attached: stinky german lady.jpg (1217x1697, 199K)

I drive a BMW.

Read it again. I never said the US and Germany were very close. It helps if you take enough time between words to figure out the meaning of the word - all after translating from English to your native Spanish.

Germany is a vassal state.

Like Asuka's?

Attached: b9add2d8946e0033551d283a03d78eaa-sample.jpg (900x1000, 147K)

I want to like Germany and Germans. I really do. But god damn do you guys make it hard sometimes. I have family in Germany and I visited them recently. You guys have shifty ass Arabs hanging out on your corners leering at your women, and yet I got the stink eye for using the wrong case in a sentence while ordering coffee and cake, like she was doing me some kind of favor by understanding. You guys ignore the glaring problems while continuing your cultural uptightness as if there were nothing going on. You criticize Trump aggressively (and believe me, your understanding of American politics tends to be rudimentary at BEST because of your media) and yet take a totally passive attitude towards your own politics. Don't get me wrong, I love you as a people and I want to see you thrive. Please get your shit together though, if I could give your entire country a slap across the face at once, I would.

Mit herzlichen Grüßen

Burger

Alright if you say so?

I'm worried about ya son.

yes!

She's a stinky german so her feet smell strongly of old beer and rotten sauerkraut, especially between the toes. She tried washing them but its in her genetics to have smelly feet! You can't get rid of it.

I really wish I didn't have feetish but it gets stronger everyday :(

Attached: stinky german feets!.jpg (950x1237, 375K)

Where did this fetish stem from boyos?

my cousin is german and her feet are really soft and pale. She paints her toenails black to go with her pale skin and sometimes she would sit barefoot on the couch across from me with them in my face. The stink was really strong and it made me feel like a kike getting gassed at auschwitz (they actually used german girl feet stink there). She's a nice lady but I'll never forgive for giving me this fetish. :(

also, all italians like feet because italy is a feet.

Attached: germ girl.jpg (500x564, 43K)

This,

The most aggresive you people can be is kind of weird and sarcastic. Like an American liberal. It's kind of like american liberals=/>your most alpha dudes. It's sad, RIP Germanic chads

Enemies . The on Germany has being ongoing . Reagan gave them capitalism to benefit US business interests and opened their borders to Muslims . Trump just stole Siemens and Bayer.. They don't want USA airbases.

you americans are such arrogant pricks

Attached: 1531009403782.jpg (957x621, 90K)

nice

Attached: 1518799967739.gif (286x206, 382K)

I cant save you now.

Keep whining fagg.ot

Growing up, late 90s, early 00's in my early teens I was infatuated with Germany. I thought they were so god damn cool, cool history, awesome sounding language, Rammstein was my favorite band, and I was like I wish USA had a long history like them. Saw Germany as like everything I wanted to be, efficient, strong, unwavering, pure.
I was just fucking stupid. Look at Germany now. All I see if a country of people that hate themselves, controlled by the juden. It's really sad watching such a historically strong people destroy themselves with immigration and white guilt. Germany is a cuck country, full of cucks. I'm almost ashamed to have liked you guys, but then I was just a dumb 14 year old.
What's worse is they are giving away their rights in the name of appeasing islam and SJWs.
Hey, at least Eisbrecher is still a good band.
Pic unrelated, it's a patio/firepit I'm building.

Attached: patio01.jpg (1280x640, 152K)

i hope your family likes it to get fucked by bbc and you cuck likes to watch

also, all chemical weapons and toxic gas used during ww1 by germany was actually german girl foot odor.

I'm sorry. I can't help that she infected me with this fetish.I washed my clothes several times now and they still smell like old sauerkraut and feet. Forgive pls :(

Attached: sad flandre.jpg (782x1000, 341K)

germans are trash; we should have let the soviets genocide the lot

Based and redpilled

We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

I have a nice white trad family who lives in a nice whites suburban area, no blacks here. Sorry you took offense Achmed. Maybe you'll be as great as us someday.

Share feets, now im interested

>Share feets
I'm not going to post my german cousin's stinky, pale, bioweapon feet. They'll just turn the thread into a smelly wasteland.

I might ask her to wash them though and soak them in warm milk for a few minutes to make them paler, but the milk will probably be all contaminated after. There's really no solution here to her stink!

Attached: cuteej.png (320x440, 370K)

Do it for the greater good of the vault

We are not done fighting Germany. We at least nuked Japan twice and they have never been the same. (See some of the anime or jap tv shows)

Dont worry, there are still real Germans with german attitude, who are back at 90's from Soviet republics. Many german familes were deported and they aren't brainwashed or ashamed for being German.
Just very sorry for Russia and Russian reaction is like "Fuck it, let's drink."

If you visited to West-Germany, its full of cuckold. Next time go to East-Germany. Bavarian is okay.

fine here they are

no bully

Attached: germanic feets.png (406x353, 308K)

Yeah thats right, now im totally not gonna eat her toes

>be 90% germanic ethnicity (mixed)
>get into war with saurkraut eating Bavarians
>suppress Germanic identity
>open doors to flood of hateful migrants
>offer daughters to sneering browneyes
We're Frenemies, PicklehauBenbros

Attached: 1531566351911.png (2000x1500, 1.07M)

you might need a gas mask first.

Inhaling german girl foot odor causes permanent damage to your lungs. Their biochemical weapon program started out by researching german girl feet and how to use them for deadly purposes.

Attached: german feets.png (750x1000, 418K)

Mine as well die doing something I love

Attached: 88.png (250x250, 90K)

Get rid of her then we'll talk.

Attached: image-1147610-860_poster_16x9-uird-1147610.jpg (860x484, 54K)

y-you can't just sniff my cousin's smelly german feet like that! I hope it turns all your insides to mush!

Attached: ~.jpg (195x240, 22K)

I have never met a German with a positive opinion of the US

You go against us all the time, like on Iraq, NATO spending, Russia pipeline, Iran sanctions, countless more times. Some vassal.

iTs ToO lAtE, I HaVe AsCeNdEd

Attached: 143.png (250x250, 99K)

does it smell nice at least?

Remember to breathe it in deeply and let it sting your sinuses.

Attached: german cutee.jpg (670x473, 67K)

Forget your VPN?

Yeah, we have to asslicking you to give us more freedom for decision. Still the politicans will obey you, especially Merkel .. (she never made a critic to USA, but to other every country yes.)
Especially, Espionage scandal .. she was like .. nah. *shruggle off*

Merkel criticizes us all the time, she literally said EU can't rely on us anymore recently.

>Espionage scandal
She personally led the effort to leave the espionage agreement we had since the 60s after that.

Attached: 1529598580295.jpg (906x600, 76K)

EU =/= Germany, but I never heard any bad word to US from Merkel except Trump (She is Pro-Hillary).
I think your MSM told a lot of bullshits and mistranslated.
>She personally led the effort to leave the espionage agreement we had since the 60s after that.

There is a different thing and it's not cold war anymore, at least for Anti-Terrorism but it was espionage on German concern or private corporation arent allowed.

that is not a grills feet....