You're only allowed to post in this thread if you're allowed to own guns

You're only allowed to post in this thread if you're allowed to own guns

Attached: GettyImages-158539059-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WWfk9W90shk#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ho

My mom said I can when I turn 40 so I’m posting in this thread preemptively

Eurofags BTFO
>god save teh queen tho;-;
>but we brexit tho ;-;
>where's mum's mushy peas ;-;

Attached: TGM (68).jpg (670x645, 179K)

You're not New Zealand, get out of here

>80% Anglo 20% kraut
>own an einfield
>tfw when more English than any bong poster
Feels good lads

Anyone who puts one of these on an AR platform should lose their right to own a gun.

Post her feet.

Technically i had my own H&K G3 while in mandatory military service, back when it still existed. Does that count?

Attached: HKG3A2.jpg (740x190, 20K)

awww, intimidated lil guy?

god that gun just makes me go ghhnnGGUCK

Attached: 1533076716661.gif (498x498, 3.24M)

I am a convicted felon so I don't own any guns however my wife owns a shitload of them.

Does this count as a heater ? It can light your ass up.

Attached: strapped.jpg (355x231, 17K)

> allowed

That's my favorite weapon besides AR10

Attached: fd4.png (450x450, 341K)

join the NRA

Me and my 50 BMG are not intimated.
Ballsacks on trucks, guns, etc. are fucking stupid, and they tell me that the person who put them there is compensating for something.

I have a russian mosin nagant. It's a big Boomer. Me line da boom booms hehe hehe

I believe that the tac-sac was an April fools joke.

Attached: 612 Lighten Up Francis.jpg (275x275, 17K)

USA reporting

same

Switzerland may check in, otherwise it's
Pretty much just us left.

Canada has yet to show themselves

thank god the supreme court is safe for now

hopefully RBG realizes she's redundant now and leaves

Attached: 1488643207643.png (750x1000, 631K)

They sold their guns for the surgery

Attached: god bless america.png (883x1269, 398K)

>Behold a cuckold
>An Australian

I repeat myself

Here lads, while the beta countries of the world
Are sobbing, enjoy this--

>>>

>Fuck your first amendment rights!
>Don't trample my precious second amendment rights!
PIG!

its gonna be pretty much all america
god bless

Fake statistic can not spell Slovakia right, how can this be trusted to report correct numbers if they can not get a country name correct?

Attached: 1525208377565.jpg (585x800, 148K)

I already own guns motherfucker. Behold, my cali compliant hand gun
No magazine
>Unable to accept cartridges
>No capacity
>Quiet
>Not scary

Attached: 20180801_193526.jpg (4032x3024, 2.38M)

Ad Mexico, Brazil, and South Africa to the chart get some real perspective

Attached: herr durr our guns make us safe from tyranny.png (1223x1299, 483K)

>The last remaining faggot on earth who weeps bitter tears over blacks killing each other.

My down under brother, the relavent statistic isn't the number of murders per citizen, it is the population of pavement apes that kill each other.

Sort of like the obesity and IQ stats. Blacks always mess up the stats.

Attached: 1533229776619m.jpg (1024x576, 90K)

Why does everyone think aus is an anti gun zone.
We have rifles for hunting feral boar, goat,deer,camels, kangaroo, rabbits, fox,cat and feral dog
We have gun clubs that allow people to own handguns for marksmanship.
We can buy spearguns, compound bows and recurve bows from fishing shops.

If I had a choice id take a shot from a handgun over a shot from a speargun or 90 pound bow anyday.

These retarded murder rates are so stupid. If we were actually a dangerous country, all these immigrants would cancel their plans and never come here. Even immigrants all over the earth know our murder rates is just negroes killing each other per usual

Attached: it_doesnt_work.jpg (500x628, 60K)

Your government is trying to ban lever action rifles because they got memed on by a company that was much smarter than them.

>>much protection
More likely to get shot
>> Much government
You =\= tanks

Good luck with your spear gun cuckold when Achmed is raping your whole family

>You =\= tanks

Attached: 531d51eeb3fef8499372ecaf280db5b86c70fcb8386bba28d0a7f10fe6213e13[1].jpg (800x450, 42K)

Hahaha naa to rural for slime, sublime isolated coastal town

I think people are just messing with you or the are themselves no-guns. Everyone who knows a bit about guns knows you and even the UK are permitted bolt actions and break actions.

I even recently saw a anti-gun movie about some campers and a couple boar hunters had recently raped and murdered a couple. Anyway, it had a wicked shootout with the police and they fucked those aussie cops up with an ambush with hunting rifles. I can't remember the name of the movie.

Right, like those wars in the middle east and Vietnam that we won against those dirt farmers with AKs.

Attached: pretend.jpg (404x278, 44K)

Yeah it was on a government question thing they sent out not long ago, desu I don't know anyone with one, maybe large farmers can get them easier then coastal acreage

I think by "own guns" the average burger actually means, "carry an assault rifle while going to the shops". I don't think a few rifles and shotguns in a cabinet actually counts to them.
Got plenty guns, but nothing to shoot here, very sad, looking forward to when the season finally opens on niggers and rabs.
How the fuck does anyone think Aus is gun free, every five fucking steps there's some animal that wants to eat, poison or invade you.

Attached: 1526133333110.jpg (470x568, 62K)

My favorite gun is permitted in the UK. It is a Ruger 10/22. I shoot it more than anything I own. I think it is all you really need honestly.

I think we tried? We we're just spending budget

Sometimes the gov does a bounty on small game to promote environmental conservation via feral species eradication

I can also own bullets.
enemies BTFO

>"carry an assault rifle while going to the shops"
I think you're talking about Israel.

Attached: israel3vk9[1].jpg (600x446, 45K)

Moat of us Americans are proud that we can really own anything. Money is really the only obstacle. Most of us can only afford retail semi autos. But if you are rich enough to afford the paper work, you can get a transferable fully automatic weapon.

Attached: 1532080849602.jpg (1024x681, 200K)

And Switzerland

Yeee haw

Attached: IMG_5014.jpg (380x992, 59K)

>caring about what tool people use to kill themselves
good job retard, it's not like the suicidal people will kill themselves using any other method.

>America/Israel
Not the same thing ?

Sorry burgers, couldn't resist.

Attached: RandyKermit.jpg (538x800, 66K)

I love how it's all either Americans or foreigners shitting on Americans

That's the way to go. Trad life in small village
(Opposite of my life )

hey gun guys how do automatic weapons achieve such a high rate of fire
I understand gas/blowback operation and stuff but it still baffles me how some guns can fire a round, chamber and release a dozen times per second
is it all spring tension?

>America/Israel
>Not the same thing ?
obviously not, only one of us actually gets something out of the relationship

>looking forward to when the season finally opens on niggers and rabs.
RIP

Attached: 1523896948273.png (661x792, 516K)

Well, once we had killed every large animal on this island, the whole gun thing got pretty ugly. So be careful yanks, love your wildlife, coz once it's gone and you are down to nothing but shooting each other. That's when societally it gets bad and you will give them up willingly. Sensible gun owners who don't wan't their weapons grabbed should be the most ecological of all. Hard for government gunrabbers to argue taking the firearms, when they have to wade through miles of bobcats, wolves, bear, and snakes just to come get them. Once that is gone...

Attached: 1520962685805.jpg (640x353, 45K)

Explosions.

Gas + spring
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WWfk9W90shk#

here here

try n stop me faggot

what? gas or piston blows back the bolt carrier assembly and it runs into a spring. The spring rebounds and the bolt carrier picks up another round and locks the chamber. Springs are pretty fast..... like the ones in your fucking car engine that seal the valves.

Had guns but sadly lost them in a tragic boating accident.

9/10 larp

Attached: 1525478156510.jpg (300x300, 18K)

I LOVE GUNS. GUNS ARE LIFE, GOD IS EVERYTHING. LOVE THE USA

You know how your car is technically housing an ongoing continuous explosions hundreds of times per minute venting from your exhaust? Kinda like that. You use the force to ready the next explosion, and that force to ready the third.

Watch me give a fuck.
All immigrants in UK should be deported or shot upon resistance, the government is a bunch of inbred paedophiles and all police are shit stabbing homosexual bootlickers who should be hung.
Heil Hitler, Satan and burn every Jew in a gas oven.
How'm i doing ? Still waiting on that knock for several years now, they only target people who give a fuck and will pay the fines.
Put me in jail ill just spend next 60 years setting fires and kiling niggers and guards, no profit in that.
They sold my nation to wogs, i could give a shit for being v&.

Attached: 1522552762206.png (540x764, 564K)

I was just gonna do that

Reminder to bulk purchase ammo. Guns are no good without plenty of ammo. The current price for 1000 rounds of .223 is about $300.00 or less depending on where you buy.

I know this
but are you really telling me weapons with ridiculous ROF like this guy rely solely on spring tension? I know the doobers that made them can account for all the shit that goes into it functioning perfectly but how the hell did they figure it out

Attached: CZ_Scorpion_EVO_III.jpg (1920x1080, 871K)

Got a savage .22 and a kebab shotgun already, going to pick up one of these puppies sometime next month and it will be the only gun I'll ever need for fun and hunting

Attached: Stag_10_308_1024x1024.jpg (1000x309, 17K)

Why is Switzerland in second?

Mountains, cheese, nice watches, and fat chicks yodeling...who’s killing who there?

but the tac sac offers suppior grip in all situations

the bevelled bottom prevents it sliding out of your hand when slippery or wet, and the "control veins" offer supior grip

i dont go shooting without one desu senpai

I'm not sure you understand what LARP means.
When the gov asks you "why do you need a gun ?" which is the better answer ? "To hunt and feed my family and protect them from the multiple wild animals near me" or "to potentially shoot my neighbour" ?
Once all you have is the defence against another human, that can be argued against. Self sufficiency in the wild cannot be argued against in any way.
Mark my words, if you kill all your animals, your guns will go back in the box, just like ours. You and your prey are intrinsically linked in this, love your land.

Attached: 1520803257861.jpg (748x462, 83K)

the best answer actually is

> you have given me a question that is impossible to answer, for it is flawd
>i dont need a gun, i have a right to a gun, the necessity of me owning a firearm is irrelevant because i have the right to own one.

Hundreds of years of weapon production knowledge. Stuff like locking surfaces that increase or reduce how long the weapon stays in battery after the round goes off, spring tensions to get the unloading and loading juuuust right, even rate reduces in certain guns to reduce how quickly the bolt closes after firing a round (you see this in the classic CZ Skorpion).

Guns are complex pieces of well crafted machinery.

>Satan

Attached: f8c383f75e199e533a73632f2bd4c780--medieval-knight-medieval-art.jpg (736x611, 76K)

>When the gov asks you "why do you need a gun ?"
We are not required to answer that question.

I don't answer. Because I'm not required to. Because I'm not a fucking faggot who gave up my rights centuries ago.

Fuck off and die you britfag.

BASED.

Postan

is it legal to throw one of these on an AR pistol?

Rights are an illusion. And the government has many more guns than you that will shred that piece of paper you cling to into rags. Better to have solid logic and reason on your side. Your answer is the argument of a child, "my daddy said I could so I will".
Once your animals are dead, the guns go too, or you could continue to ignore the fact that our tiny island is a microcosm of what you will face in coming years, we already did this dance.

Attached: 1523812865319.jpg (634x425, 44K)

Yet we see you face it daily. And your answers to this point, have not settled the issue. They will ask again tomorrow.
A man who doesn't understand the past is doomed to repeat it.
I WANT you to keep your guns, you are too blind to realise.

Attached: 1524321516451.jpg (1200x1799, 443K)

>the goverment is stronger than the people

thats the actual illusion, only like 7% of a population has to activly revolt for it to work, on top of that over half of military personell admitted they would refuse orders and activly fight a tyranical government.

add in the fact we have enough guns to put one in the hand of literally evry single man, women, and child, the gov stands no fucking chance

>government
>having more guns than the citizens
If anything they have more bombs and planes.

bombs that are completely useless

Most Europeans countries can own guns

Yay me

but arent most of those countries onky allowing their citizens to own low tech weapons like double barrels, bolt actions, ect?

also what about pistols?

Hi, ex gun owner here. Still allowed to own guns.

what gun and why ex?