Greeks arent whit-

>Greeks arent whit-
We literally are
Pic related is my GF.
i love her and plan to have white kids with her

Attached: DCIM104435.png (507x623, 639K)

it's ok dimitri ignore the retards

Looks more Turkish than most Turkish women, you're so obviously a toll

good for you verros

Attached: 1521040846079.png (532x582, 514K)

Attached: 14352356.png (526x825, 925K)

>pic related

That's just an instaTHOT faggot, kys.

If you loved her so much you wouldn't be posting pics of her on Jow Forums.

how can you see past those slanted curtains you call eyes leaf

Im sorry Turkish rape baby

Please don't fall for the meds aren't white meme. Please Greekbro, raise your birthrates.

That chick looks very Iberian, which in turn makes her look somewhat Anglo.

Clearly white facial structure. Similar to Penelope Cruz.

Attached: Anglos.jpg (693x737, 160K)

>implying you can dox her or me
i took measures against that, child. I know my computers.

>tfw no awkward aspie greek gf
hands off pol. not for you

Attached: 123459823590.png (440x816, 968K)

wow, very beautiful

That's not white, you fucking sandnigger. She look like she came from the MENA region. Looks like we must castrate you before you spread your shit genes.

Interestingly this pic makes were look like she has slight sub-Saharan African ancestry, since that race is typically long-legged and shorter torso, in contrast to North Europeans, who often have a "swimmer's boy" with short paddle legs and a long torso.

Attached: michael-phelps-teaches-swimming-in-rio__oPt.jpg (450x651, 45K)

Attached: 34234523523456.png (295x794, 389K)

You're white but look different to what most whites are used to, which is where I think the greeks aren't white meme originates, from whites who aren't used to seeing greeks/don't have them in their country. The brain adjusts pretty quickly though and you start looking white

That's because some people in the MENA region look white

>Portugal finding non-white attractive

Imagine my shock. Shitskins lust after shitskins.

Attached: Zuméo.jpg (637x850, 56K)

ancient greeks were the epitomy of the white man and they were brown with almond eyes and wavy/curly hair while also having nordic features. sorry faggy

enjoy paying off her massive denbts

show your flag germany. shitskins there lust after german women LOL

>white

Attached: 16916494.jpg (620x847, 50K)

>using meme flag

Imagine my shock

OP is a troll don't fall for the bait

Attached: averageturkishwoman.jpg (400x621, 15K)

>Black hair
>Brown eyes
not white, you're Mediterranean

Attached: 3524646463.png (232x874, 358K)

I've been to Greece and 95+% of you aren't brown. There's a lot of tanned people, but I'm used to seeing 100% anglo-celtic people who are just as if not more tanned in Australia, so I know what is brown and what is sun tanned.
You guys are lighter skinned on average then Scandinavians, we get plenty of Scandinavian tourists here and they have a swarthy golden-brown or yellowish complexion

Your gf looks like a nigger

We are the pateres of white civilization.
deal with it inverse negro

Attached: 1437146310932.png (310x448, 303K)

by brown i mean bronze brown, not arab brown. we have unique coloration, its the best on earth

Look at those side burns she’s gonna look like Burt Reynolds in two years

Attached: 1F6E43D4-E3B3-4652-B72B-8594E183A351.jpg (400x800, 125K)

so what about all the northern, western, central and eastern Europeans with black or dark hair and brown eyes? are they white?

Kill yourself meme flag faggot.

looks like your average north african girl

>brown eyes
>white
Yikes!

Attached: 1533180420639.jpg (657x527, 58K)

>Mediterranean

Synonym of MENA rapebaby.

Attached: Italian Mediterranean.jpg (471x471, 30K)

where da whyte womyn @

Attached: 23424.png (182x839, 305K)

She's white
I would not fuck a shitskin

Attached: 1939C7EB-C5D6-4DB2-95F6-56D7C64082B2.jpg (251x799, 83K)

Bullshit, you're a Greek diaspora, aren't you? All the Greeks we've received genuinely look like MENA people.

>hey, youre cute. whats ur name *giggles*

Attached: 43425PNG.png (515x863, 869K)

is that a watermark on her face or a swirl of facial hair.
fuck that's so wrong

>White civilization
Being white is a matter of genetically expressed traits. It's not a matter of what geography you're born to or what nationality you currently associate yourself with. Discussing the ancestry of those of the past is a separate conversation to what determines one's ancestral origin group itself.

Pink nipples?

ok Now im posting some actual refugee women. these are NOT GREEK.

Attached: 4535345.png (1073x819, 1.93M)

>its the best on earth

Kek. Sure thing, Papadopoulos.

Attached: Greeks.jpg (1300x1215, 314K)

I'm 5th generation 100% anglo-celtic. I'm alabaster white but thats very rare here. I don't live around any greek diaspora which is mainly in melbourne. We do get plenty of nordic tourists and they are not pale skinned people especially when they get some sun. I've seen them go as dark as northern pajeets especially on their hands. They range from a rich yellowish-orange complexion to swarthy leathery golden light brown. I've never seen a nordic in person who was pale skinned for a european.

>What about x, y, and z with black hair and brown eyes?
>Are they white?
no.

you will never look like chad grandpa
those guys look red, not brown, plus they fucked hot white greek women in their youth
deal with it mud person

Yes, she looks so white and very white and not at all like a mexican. Go greece.

the perfect man has bronze skin, dark hair, and nordic/med features. deal with it muh boy

Greek women are the best women Jow Forums

Attached: 48718CB5-836D-4AB3-BDFC-759D05241B39.jpg (2048x994, 263K)

they're Lebanese or Syrian right? this is what the ancient Levantine people looked like, at least outside of the deserts. Like the phonecians, Israelites etc

plenty of 100% ango-celtic people here who are as tanned if not more tanned then this. Especially in areas close to the beach. You must not get a lot of sun where you are

pretty "white" for an albanian.
where did you download her?

Hate to break it to you, your little slut isn’t Greek. Or rather, not just Greek. She obviously been blacked

there is only 1 greek person in this picture. can you spot them?

Attached: ty5475.png (1033x791, 1.31M)

so if they're not white what are they? you realise darker haired whites have paler skin the fairer haired whites?

Greeks are obviously white. I know many. Who says they are not? Jews?

they even look j-idf to me

left is 100% jewess. you can tell by the shekel smile
the other 2 are some kind of arab hybrids

You're free to think that if you like to, but it doesn't change the fact that you're not white if you have those traits.

> mud person
Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not Greek.

Attached: Nafri looking Greek2.jpg (3500x2328, 1.35M)

as a Pole im very pale, but have arab tier dark hair but green as fuck eyes, people say that by hair I look like arab but my eyes and face, skin color looks nothing like it
what am I?

Marry her first

the lady or the guy on the outside with the hat

>posts picture of tanned greek old men
>these men's skinned burned after years and years of working blue collar jobs in their country
>you can't even fathom walking out of your basement to get your own food, have your mother bring it to you
>you see user, we're all pale as dried dog shit, if we spend 24/7 indoors with no exposure to natural light!
>Nothing but the artificial light of a computer monitor!

Greeks combine the beauty of Turks and Albanians, which makes their women amazing.

>Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not Aryan.
its ok

They look more like trannys to me.

>darker haired whites
This is an oxymoron.
There are a few traits which reflect ancestry
Hair color, hair structure, eye color, skin color. White is a classification which reflects certain expressions of each of those traits.

>Soulless black eyes
>brown skin
>brown hair
>Schlomo nose
Yup looks totally white Costas.

lmao and a degenerate moral frame of reference amirite?

its the same race, north-west semite. They even have a tendency to be gingers. In medieval European red hair was considered to be a jewish trait because of its higher prevalence among jews compared to the gentile population

some of them are turkish rape babies so you better get her DNA tested

get that memeflag off pablo

Attached: americreatura.png (714x1000, 904K)

white means European. By your definition most Europeans of nearly all nationalities are not white because the vast majority of Europeans have dark hair

>le alt right classification
no kike, you will listen to me

found the greek

Attached: grease.png (1033x791, 886K)

>projecting this hard to be accepted as white
Sorry Dmitri

All traits occur on a spectrum.
Eyes blue - green - hazel - auburn - brown
Hair color blonde - strawberry blonde - red - brown - black
Anyone with lighter hair then black, or lighter eyes then brown has some percentage of white ancestry.

What sort of abomination is that

Why are german trannies vacationing in greekland?

no, European means born on the European continent. White is a classification of genetic ancestry, one can be white regardless of geography if they have the expressed traits.
>But that means most people aren't white these days
Correct.

ok never heard that. but ok.
anyway the balkan is close to t*rks and s*mits, so the mix wildly.

I had my orgins tracked back to 1600, my great great xxx grandaprents are from Novogrod in Belaruss and fought in Jan Sobieski army, I even have a sigil which is a young black bear

dont you have some bananas to collect, jose.

She needs to trim her beard

no amount of wanting to be white will make it so if you're not. Just accept what you are - regardless of what that is and try to find out how to move foreword.

>You see user, only people within this hyperbolic and autistic geographic location that i have very specifically pinpointed to in Europe, are the REAL huwite people!
>Did you know user that the ancient Romans and Greeks, that they were German Nords?! Varg said so!
t. Jerome Cletus Martinez

imb4 butthurt mutts
deal with it juan atkinson you were made inferior

Attached: C534536.png (533x837, 1015K)

There is no such thing as 'white'.
There is only european.

pic related: you

Attached: d.jpg (192x192, 7K)

Stop playing dumb. It's not just about the color of their skin, but about their facial features. These are not native European facial traits. Look at their nose.
Ignore him, he's obviously a Greek diaspora.

Attached: Nafri looking Greek.jpg (620x686, 42K)

Θοτ
Θοτ
Στραβόστομο θοτ
Θοτς
Πέρα απ'την πλάkα, παρατήρησε τους Γιούνkερ των 4τσινζ πως εμφανίζονται. Τα Ελληνιkά θέματα πρέπει να έχουν τα πιο πολλά σχόλια από σημαίες "ΕΕ"

Attached: Italian.jpg (680x1020, 204K)

>There is no such thing as 'white'.

Attached: Southern Europeans are white just like us.jpg (800x515, 45K)

εχουμε δυνατα θοταkια
οι λευkαραπες ειναι τζελι

That's pretty cool user. Keep in mind that genetic ancestry tests are largely a scam because of how they work. What is generally done is sampling existing the genes of modern populations by area. Determine which alleles are the most common, then use that as a reference when testing whoever asks. The problem is that we know historically that populations of every country change over time. Miscegenation and migration are not new concepts