How come when there's a red pill vidya game thread no one ever mentions mount and blade warband literally the most...

How come when there's a red pill vidya game thread no one ever mentions mount and blade warband literally the most based video game ever created by man

Attached: 1513634379_mount-blade-warband.jpg (777x484, 64K)

Tell me more about it

No such thing as a redpilled vidya

Just pirate the damn game you'll not need explaning

I will drink from your skull.

Made by turks.

Much of white culture and history that would otherwise be completely memory wiped by you know who has been preserved in videogames.

Red Orchestra/Rising Storm and Arma have pretty redpilled player bases as well. Games themselves are redpilled anyway.

Kingdom Come Deliverance too, no black people
Real polish version of witchers has shit ton of racists jokes too, sometimes they say things like I preffer elves and dwarves than blacks

Wish i could play the fucking thing but it runs like dogshit on a 1060

This. RO1 had a really red-pilled gamer base, especially for the time. Now I see anti-kike comments on Rising Storm 2 servers all the time.

Source that shit. I will suck your fuckin dick if that's true.

This

Wehraboo emo teens are super easy to redpill and ww2 shooters are full of them

Because vidya is basedbased

Wake me up when Bannerlord arrives.

Lel ive owned it for years but just installed it. What mods are worthy?

tfw its been 7 years since the game was announced and its still not done

ARMA's player base is cancer. DayZ ripoffs, "life simulator" servers or whatever the fuck they're called, and "milsim" servers which are just neverserveds and POGs using autistic lingo and demanding you be called sir.

Military flight sims are the worst for this. It's either barrel rolling MiGs dodging AMRAAMs shot from 2 miles away at an altitude of 2 1/2 ft, or getting banned permanently when you say "Fence in" instead of "Hornet 2, Hornet 2-1, Fence in" when there are 4 guys in your flight and everyone clearly knows you're the leader.

Fuck I hate milsim communities.

Christ bro. There are hundreds of mods for war band I can't even start with a good one.

You've missed out on a lot. I recommend starting with freelancer tbqh

Star wars conquest
cRPG
warband enhanced
decapitate and dismember
ect

I was the person who played loud speaker propaganda over public chat any time i was on RS1

Because it's not politics you stupid zoomer man child

The medieval mod is pretty good desu. I think it's called 1257 or something like that

Even though
2 of the main dlcs are based on real historical events

Based and redpilled

You are a lying nigger and this does not happen, ever.

Attached: 1530535906624.png (458x485, 305K)

I've only ever played the multiplayer, but I have over 500 hours logged on the Napoleonic mod. I'm far too busy to even fuck with the campaign nowadays, but I'll put in the thousands of hours I should have put into Warband into Bannerlord.

Also God bless the Turks. They have redeemed a century of bad blood and history by making this one game... which is desu probably THE best rated game on steam.

Attached: Average Turkish Woman.jpg (640x640, 59K)

The flight sim thing? That's an exaggeration, but it's still true. It's either fucking retards or autistic fucking retards.

Attached: lrj3bufaubc11.jpg (3002x3672, 990K)

one of subtle jokes about blacks were that ghuls were in the crypt of act I, city guard said to you he needs you to fight them beacuse they are not usual white ghuls, this are blacks and he wont mess with them

great game but the siege is shit and cav is OP

Perisno is a great mod. wish bannerlord would come out already

>No such thing as a redpilled vidya
Oh Henry!

Attached: Henrys-dad_-Warhorse.jpg (900x379, 43K)

>cav is OP
thats the point, to be even moderately realistic cav has to be OP

Ive never played deux ex, but ive seen some clips and id have to say it is redpilled.

>turkroach bimeo james
>redpilled
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is everything this shitty game wishes it could be

Attached: 9481F97C-6B7E-40B5-9F1B-E799C9FE0123-222-000000092352DA24.jpg (323x433, 28K)

i thought it was funny that the one arab wizard you fight in the witcher 3 was a literal sand wizard who fought by moving sand around.

Q predicted this

NORDS AND RHODOKS ARE WHITE AND BASED

books were really racist, geralt after trip to desert lands said he came back beacuse there is really nothing to do, pepole coexist with beasts and dont wash so they're all black

more like kingdom come unfinished

finished enough to make shit ton of leftist pussies sperg about it and say that game is racists, thats accomplishment for game of the year in my book

True, but its still broken. Warband is vastly superior

honestly wish we could make our own character. Maybe in warhorses next game. Id really like to see these guys do a proper LOTR RPG or something in the AWOIAF, as long as they actually finish it...and doesn’t require a NASA computer for stable 60fps

>cav is OP
Learn how to use a spear and block.

>implying nords would use formations

Attached: 4FF3B91A-0E78-41CB-A371-5BA2CD87C97E.png (1162x850, 89K)

two very different games. You can literally buy warband for 3 bucks and play for ten thousand hours with campaign and mods. The game literally redeems the entire Ottoman history, its that good.

Its a great game. This and Kingdom Come, God Of War, Dark Souls, Metro games, upcoming Red Dead 2. Vidya isn't dead yet.

This
I got it for 4$ and have 2k hours, gonna start a new Perisno playthrough soon, hello another 100 hours

this thread is now best mod to play historical not fantsy warband in 2018
I tried to play nova aetas but didnt like it much, anything else?

ANNO DOMINI 1257
Very good mod, but I could never get into it, I prefer fantasy things, too autistic to change history.

Unironically, you should get into it through vanilla to realize why its mechanics alone make the game.

Keeping separated from blacks isn't the only thing preserved through vidya. Vidya is a kind of library of myth, it has captured much more than racial issues.

ur a nigggger

>not Arma 3
Couldn't care less.

>arma 3
>redpilled
?????????

Killer7

Good game but there are no redpills to be found in it. building a multicultural empire using any random force available. Bonus if you use a multicultural army.

>playing a butter management simulator like a German

Attached: 1482373067656.png (1910x930, 28K)

>bunch of faggots with dumb hats hitting eachother with masterwork gardening tools
>redpilled
It's like you've never even played Undertale...

Attached: 1409938652252.png (250x250, 136K)

That word has no effect on me, I've been here forever.

>Begone vile beggar
More warband memes pls

Ice and Fire
Star Wars

Fuck that onions faggot shit m&b is where its at nigga

SW Battlefront 2 2005 was pretty red pilled, it made you see things from the 501st's perspective.

Attached: star-wars-battlefront-2-classic-2005-810x456.jpg (810x456, 91K)

Attached: CJDd0nB.png (2348x868, 135K)

I actually haven't played either game
Where do I get started with M&B? Is there a mod that lets me field anime girls?

have you never played vanilla? Swadian Knights are OP as shit. 100 knights can easily take on an army of 400 Rhodock spearmen.

>monarchy
>traditionalism
>women cant politics
Just to name a few
Also, multicultural armies are usually flawed in any mod. If troops in your party are at war with their own people, their morale takes a huge hit.

>tumblrtale
maximum overbait

Their next game is obviously going to be sequel following the same guy

If you want Fantasy RPG that isn't Elder Scrolls you'll just have to wait for Fable 4 or hope the stars align and Bioware pulls through with Dragon Age 4

Jow Forums hates vidya because you're not ayrian if you have fun.
And everyone knows wargame is the patrician's choice.

some people will never change stupid addictions for higher pursuits, might as well tell them about the better options with their stupid hobbies

You overthrow all that with your strong woman leader tho.

>butternigger talking shit

Color me surprised. Shouldn't you be feasting?

Attached: HarambeLeadsTheWay.jpg (480x360, 38K)

No female storm troopers like the new shit one either way more maps and features and less jew sprinkled because lucas arts

or will I?

t. Kicked out because he ran away when ordered to stay

if your gay and use a female character yes
but that womyn strunk empire would die if it doesn’t embrace traditionalism, so either it collapses because it destroyed the patriarchy or it just starts a new patriarchy.

Yeah the old battlefront was awesome, but like RO (red orchestra) their times have come to pass, and the new ones are aids.
As far as I can tell, Starwars is now a dead IP

Attached: tumblr_mespp3FOJx1qgef70o1_500.jpg (500x528, 57K)

DAI was dreadful and buggier than an early access game
It was slightly less pozzed than I expected but I'll swallow my own balls if DA4 isn't the kikeiest shit imaginable

Attached: 1432582211671.png (443x524, 358K)

Whenever I play vanilla Swadia usually gets buttfucked into a single castle while the Rhodoks very slowly expand. I prefer Rhodoks because sieges are so much easier when you just shoot down all the men on the walls first.
SHALL

This, Crusader Kings II, and Europa Universalis IV is all you need for your based gaming experience in 2018 so far. You have A LOT of DLC's though.

Attached: euivcao.png (1440x900, 2.01M)

swadians got destroyed by the time i started a kingdom in my first playthrough
after months of grinding in game to boost relations with every nord vassal, i was able to revolt against ragnar and start a civil war, taking over nearly all the nord territory save sargoth when i rebelled. When I successfully triggered and won a civil war by turning his vassals against him, i fell in love with this game. All while training the broken swadian peasants into the most insane cavalry force calradia has ever seen

>Mount&Blade
>Redpilled
>This is what Jow Forums has in their gaming procurement.

Jesus fucking Christ, I always knew Jow Forums were such fucking chumps and scrubs on vidya.

look at this shameless fucking shilling. what an embarrassment this place has become.

>You have A LOT of DLC's though.

Pirate it. Or, if you must, buy it on deep discounts. There's no fucking excuse for the level of jew Paradox prices their DLC at. CKII is what, 5 years old? And the entire set of game and DLC will run you like 200 dollars?

Fucking unbelievable.

>I always knew Jow Forums were such fucking chumps and scrubs on vidya.

Here's a real game you're not man enough to play.

Attached: URW.png (1195x896, 1.13M)

paradox makes really niche games though, it makes sense for them to charge that amount of dosh because their audience is probably an exact amount

Fallout New Vegas is pretty redpilled when it comes to the legion and Mr. House

>tfw its always almost harvesting season :(

>paradox makes really niche games though, it makes sense for them to charge that amount

No, it's actually the opposite. Gouging a niche market is a horrible economic strategy.

If you wanted to justify it you should say that it pays for game updates so it's still functioning well after 5 years and that many of the system upgrades are free to non-DLC players, however that's also the problem since their tinkering not seldom fucks the game entirely and changes the way it plays even if you opt out of buying DLC.

Fixed

Attached: no more.jpg (1980x1080, 147K)

>The most Jew game imaginable. Paradox not only sell factions and map sections, but sells just to recieve the privilege to see certain units, even some bumfuck shit like diplomats, in their historical skins on the world map.
>So fucking bloated with DLC it reaches over 60+ just to experience the full game.
>RED
>PILL

Attached: CC.png (644x200, 69K)

well i think they're really just going for the biggest profit, really.
they probably have an estimate of how much would buy the game at x price and how would that reflect (25% of the niche buying the game at $100 is still more than %80 of the niche buying the game at $25)

>being a poorfag
CK2 is the biggest redpill of them all.

Attached: 06e.jpg (1181x897, 108K)

Except they haven't broken 50% on recent sales. Greedy cunts used to give you 75% for being patient and the game's only getting older year over year.

But hey soon there's Rome to spend your money on.

fuckem anyway
>playin BBB
disgusting

I get about 40-60 fps on a 1060? It's mostly cutscenes that kill it for me, but who cares about cutscenes?

is this on switch?

>Complains about the Jew and their shyster ways and doing anything for a dollar.
>Yet is willing and eager to spend by exorbitance and is okay with getting Jewed.

The fucking irony is so unbelievably hilarious. This is Jow Forums huh.