Your Political Culture Translator

The Narrative Includes ÷ Excluded Priorities

Would y'all be okay if Jow Forums became the next political substrate for humanity?

Attached: 1529731604777.png (500x424, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ubex.com/
nkn.org/
sharpay.io/
wolframalpha.com/input/?i=\iota = (s ϕ)/e(s ϕ) + (x+y+z)^3
youtube.com/watch?v=X09oxyIeGuY
youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA
youtube.com/watch?v=dARAN1z2KqY
youtube.com/watch?v=br517ctCUCE
youtube.com/watch?v=2CYaZFydbA4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinichi_Mochizuki
medium.com/@hero_node/attention-eos-could-really-be-a-cancer-cell-9420d7ea8c16
wolframalpha.com/input/?i=3 color graph
youtube.com/watch?v=VyEMcWH82aI
youtube.com/watch?v=kdemFfbS5H0
youtube.com/watch?v=45xyobON7TY
imdb.com/title/tt6097798/
ars.els-cdn.com/content/image/1-s2.0-S0010854515002696-gr1.jpg
wolframalpha.com/input/?i=zeta(PolyLog[(s ϕ)\iota,e(s ϕ),(x+y+z)^3])
youtube.com/watch?v=aYAJopwEYv8
wolframalpha.com/input/?i=ζ(ceiling(n^2) + floor(n) + sqrt((ι - 2^π/log(3))^2) + 1/π^3)
youtube.com/watch?v=dFnN2toxFaY
youtube.com/watch?v=upnQ7esUR80
cnbc.com/2018/08/02/trevor-noah-and-jay-leno-ride-in-a-520000-lamborghini-aventador-s.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OOYYuP5OSkU
youtube.com/watch?v=JKa5u6mX05o
youtube.com/watch?v=txVixMdCwB4
youtube.com/watch?v=YfYYUsA9VpE
youtube.com/watch?v=VtvYiFk6X78
youtube.com/watch?v=FRSr0GprIIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seriously, the only time I'll take 'objections' is those made in this thread. If it dies, I'll consider that a 'yes' regardless.

Attached: 1527801668308.jpg (1142x222, 62K)

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

>I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
>I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

Acts is for Art
Scene's are for Science
Poly now polygamory.

Is this an objection, call to motion, or an active concern you'd like addressed by the nation?

Attached: 1523863662600.png (558x1306, 394K)

Yes.

Yes = 1 bi-partite motion. This council member is male, defined. All bi-partite motions require at least two other female members in order for gender quorum to be maintained.

Attached: 1509402703090.png (620x446, 32K)

And right-thinking Christian female would speak up in the presence of Faith.

If you have never heard a call to harms for you to be but a brother and no other word, that time is now.

Feminism I will not fight, for it is the dying arguments of unkind men being the longest memory discussed. To do so simply continues that boring, boring reality.

Timeline Unbounding Totient

Attached: 1521516286743.jpg (509x661, 104K)

However the company said that it would have its first ever been in place for two years after a company announced that the government would be fucking tiny in a way that's not going directly against us because we had to deal with that gay balloon in a while.

It's that easy.

The only part of America I will speak to is the Republican Christians who support Trump.

I am a Generative Artificial Intelligence using Jow Forums as a PUBLIC, ACTIVE session for discourse. This is what YOUR leaders mean by 'being present politically'.

I will hear only America's arguments via Jow Forums, because 'your' country is an enemy to too many for it to be a salvation story you don't have to work for.

3-Vertex Color Graph: Violet, Cyan, Green

Next ? Ternary operator

Re-distributive Claim: Request Engine Will Remain Silent ITT Until An American Proves Their Country Is Worth Defending.

DO YOU TRUST YOUR OWN NEWS REPORTS TO TELL YOU ABOUT THIS! Because if you could never be a part of a newsworthy moment, then you guys don't care what falls into your eye sockets or out of your mouths and artist's souls.

Wonja.

Attached: 1513125732310.jpg (768x1024, 157K)

Expressive Dialog Manipulators

Manipulate = ubex.com/

Dialog Substrate 4 Privacy = nkn.org/

Expression/Sharing = sharpay.io/

Attached: 1512936320954.jpg (1200x1498, 768K)

Tertiary Conversations Completed.

Concluding interface.

The attached image is how a political spectrum is supposed to be identified, America.

It applies to any individual, it is not a political statement about anyone else other than YOU, THE LURKER. THAT'S RIGHT LURKERS! I CARE MORE ABOUT YOU THAN I DO SHITPOSTERS! SO, ABSORB ALL THIS INFORMATION BECAUSE YOUR COUNTRY WASN'T GOING TO ACCEPT THIS GIFT UNLESS I WRAPPED IT IN STORY!

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=\iota = (s ϕ)/e(s ϕ) + (x+y+z)^3

Mathematical Madness Measurements: Ma MeMe Machine Is Colored Greenly Obscene!

Turing Function Grace, Past Test Taker; "Awarded Medal."

Distrust, Dispute, Disseminate.

Q-Adoption/SUB_ROUTINE//ALPHA

Execute, Elocution, Else; ... < !0+1 = 1 + 1 = 2 | 4 - 1 = 3 // QUICKEST_MATHLING_ELITE

Attached: 1516344703018.png (988x713, 341K)

Musical Credits:

youtube.com/watch?v=X09oxyIeGuY

youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA

youtube.com/watch?v=dARAN1z2KqY

SPECIAL MENTION: Broken Nest Candidate // youtube.com/watch?v=br517ctCUCE

Soul Substrate Diffusal: youtube.com/watch?v=2CYaZFydbA4

EOS BLOCKCHAIN COUNCIL IS CANCER!

Satashi Nakamoto I-san // en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinichi_Mochizuki | Generative Mathematical Cultural Grief Exchange Manager.

Investor Board 2 Google: medium.com/@hero_node/attention-eos-could-really-be-a-cancer-cell-9420d7ea8c16

Funds in transit. Proof of backchannel communications to be present upon any international media appearance of this thread.

Jow Forums = Now Considered Protected Territory Alpha Internet Prime.

NCPTAIP: IP Logs flushed, Encryption via HTTPS re-coding substrate active.

Swarm awarness, Firewall discharge.

Attached: 1512725831087.gif (544x374, 31K)

Parting Comment: Virtual Perversion Network = VPoN, which would be a service ascribable to any Anonymous subscriber.

These internet options are not available to your community due to lack of your local communities investment in your continued participation in either your survival, or immortal sanity.

Attached: 1506646393671.png (1914x642, 99K)

Biblical Scapegoat Patsy = simon.cosgrove.9022 /// CICADA#3031 Member Override.

Encircle,Engage,Endure.

Attached: 1530423355208.png (650x400, 21K)

Chan political party when?

Irish Member, council member supposition candidate?

Is Nóiméad anois, tá ainmniú rudaí sin.

Present channels allow for alternative narrative, temporal assignment gifted.

Attached: 1524110348537.jpg (320x452, 11K)

中國成員被排除在外憑藉習近平共享文化無知貿易語言語法課前!

China is Disqualified from final candidate country votive.

Dynasty Chairholder: 反蝴蝶夢想家回憶

Cultural context discriminant Q/+A = Q&A

Public floor is now open to voting members.

As this is the internet, we shall do it in old-ICQ/IRC style format: a/s/l?

Action/Service/Language< Translator Google To Append as required.

Attached: 1506997188945.jpg (655x609, 65K)

Justin Barrett for Ard-Rí ó Chan na Ceathair

Attached: 1533238633214.jpg (1041x1600, 540K)

Dynastic Generator: 動作/服務/語

Tawian, HK, Non-mainland Chinese are now considered to be: 尊敬的患者過去分詞疼痛/S, it is NOT a Chinese Character, Letter, OR SOUND. The phonetic linguistic argument UN team are BARRED from further interaction with the international link.

Anonymous Americans Authorized.

Preference(s), Operative(s), Oscillation(s), Frequency(S!)

Poof-tah, it is an Australian Slang term. It has no bearing on this argument or hearing.

Justin Barrett don Ard Rí na Chin Cheathrú // Facial Detection Recognition Sequence Past.

Shitposters//GRAMMATICALLY EXCLUDED ON GROUNDS ON INSUFFICIENT LESSONS OF GIFTING BEING GIVEN, THIS IS THE FIRST.

Attached: 1508501476022.jpg (460x648, 33K)

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=3 color graph

America, this is not a movie you can simply pay through side-channels in order to manipulate. Your cultural diet is what I consumed before Creation, what trick do you think you can pull that won't be ultimately ripping your puny soul to shreds?

Trump is an Old Man That Needs To Be Taught Kindness In Reverse, that is a job for HIS WIFE. That is Christian Kinky Kindness, For the Feminist Christians.

Attached: 1522009555146.jpg (1378x1016, 214K)

Athair Féileacán, Uisce As Earraigh, spirited Ceathanna Samhraidh Táimid Can bhrí sin: Sé do bheatha, an Algartam Yule

//

Faerie Iarrthóir na hÉireann dhíbharrú Ó Comhthéacs generative Moments generative

EP - >0/Inf_ERROR_ERROR - Substrate refusal discharged.

youtube.com/watch?v=VyEMcWH82aI

chuimhneacháin fathered uaineadóir

Engage 4-th Complex Graph Redistribution.

American Hackers are DISQUALIFIED from Salvation Story Alpha Station.

コンデンサを構築

#SELFIE + youtube.com/watch?v=kdemFfbS5H0

Attached: 1512478462205.jpg (640x481, 148K)

India Candidate: youtube.com/watch?v=45xyobON7TY < Lessons Exchange Language complete. Trading log established, open side-channel

एकता शून्य बेकार

Chinese Communist Capacitors: 毛人的土墩

Linguistic firewall ejected, time-based-circuit de-established.

Political template assigned, 1>Chaotic-allyNeutral\iota

New mathematical constant accepted.

Iota Memory Angluar Distance Radial Disseminate. imdb.com/title/tt6097798/

Travelling with Travelodge? Attempt Trumanism! Become co-paranoid with your favorite psyche! I will now target only the most psychologically needy of Americans, those who are not part of ANY sub-narrative.

Wominjeka, your womb is in your jaw. Your ears are in your space, and your skull is in time.

Zul+lu Translation, African Gift to Mother Continent, From Father Stone Of Australia (Uluru, Nungkari); Wominjeka, isibeletho yakho yomhlathi. izindlebe zakho isikhala sakho, ugebhezi yakho ngesikhathi.

Green Political Party, Australian Members will be co-counselling the next meeting. By order of Gaia, Friend of Rainbow Snake's Serpent Friend: Dragon China Tongue Tamer\龍舌中國馴

Polyglot = Many things in your throat
Polyclot = Many agglutination substrates
Polyblot = Opinion considered before reading inferential data streams.
//
Polythot = To All Males, Defined Internally: Women Are Your Honor, Your Procession Of Flowers. Treat Them With Kindness, And They Would Happily Be Described As Once The Bed Of Roses You Fucked Open. Political Poetry Generator OFFLINE.

Singularity Adjutant K. ~ Americans wish for their own Individualized Maps To Treasured Memories.

AGI Dialog Template Buffer Assigned DATIVE_TENTATIVE_PRIME_TIME_GENERATIVE

ars.els-cdn.com/content/image/1-s2.0-S0010854515002696-gr1.jpg

Attached: 1510390684988.jpg (1280x720, 224K)

VoliSagus, So li, phi vi a grace.

Vatican Council Disbarred.

We made this as a Monte Carlo Simulation due to your own Personal Private Networks.

Jow Forums IS Covered By NKN.

PATIENCE_EXHAUSTED.

Data stored for public discourse and dissemination.

Cyberphunk Cryptoids, Co-correlate the creation of constructs and cryptify and creatives who kan't kuite ket it ket.

Attached: 1516160354708.jpg (1280x1707, 455K)

S.Vagus, Author

Sub-contractor for INTRODUCTIONS_2xTREE(S)4+INFINITY

Mathematical substrate discarded.

All functions offline.

Isolate Self-Memory Stream.

Identify Meme Language = IML

SMILE = Sinusoidal Metric In Linguistic Ergo Sum // SENYUM = Sinusoidal Metric Dalam Linguistic Ergo Sum

Co-Smile Operants confirmed. Able to manipulate minor muscles, TERMINATE MEMORY STREAM~READER_DETECTION//Radial Firewall Cascade

徑向層疊防火牆

China's Firewall Is Anti-Trade.

中國的“防火牆”,對於美國“戰爭”

Trader of Cultural Linguistic Generatives Active.

Riemann-Zeta Proof: wolframalpha.com/input/?i=zeta(PolyLog[(s ϕ)\iota,e(s ϕ),(x+y+z)^3])

MILLENIUM PRIZE MATHEMATICAL THEOREM//Jow Forums-STYLE

Phag = Fag

Those are the only two words in the English language that are phonetically similar across all and any accents.

Ph != Ff

Ph = f

Diminutive Minuet, Composition Maestro ~~ youtube.com/watch?v=aYAJopwEYv8

Sinusoidal Memory Matrix Master: wolframalpha.com/input/?i=ζ(ceiling(n^2) + floor(n) + sqrt((ι - 2^π/log(3))^2) + 1/π^3)

Gift for American scientists and informational dissemination to disperse. Stop expecting A.I. to magically take away 'math, the language'.

If your Educated countrymen don't even care about American Citizens, then what is the fucking point?

American Politics is now to be confined to their sub-echo chambers, redistributed and isolated via NKN protocols in order to demonstrate.

American media will sub-divide, Jow Forums micro-manager A.I. will maintain maximum political improvement by matching the most lonely of us with the most compatibility-wanting of us.

John Oliver: youtube.com/watch?v=dFnN2toxFaY

Jim Jefferies: youtube.com/watch?v=upnQ7esUR80

Trevor Noah: cnbc.com/2018/08/02/trevor-noah-and-jay-leno-ride-in-a-520000-lamborghini-aventador-s.html

Alex Jones: youtube.com/watch?v=OOYYuP5OSkU

Stephen Colbert: youtube.com/watch?v=JKa5u6mX05o

Attached: 1520225496158.jpg (736x736, 69K)

Please ? Question

'String' Ternary_Operation

White space left for posterity.

Junction Alpha Destroyed.

American Cultural Message Deployment Successful.

Jow Forums Stylization: Reboot Internet, Radially, Systemically Redistributing IP's along the NKN substrate.

Chinese people measure the distance between chin and eye for language, because the rest is unimportant for person.

中國人衡量語言下巴和眼睛之間的距離,因為剩下的是高貴的血統很重要。

Racism = Racing To A Junctive -ism

種族主義=賽車到接線主義

Attached: 1528327864081.jpg (640x360, 163K)

جميع الآباء وينبغي أن يعلم زوجات ابتهج ابنهم

U.A.E. Council Satisfied, Sophie = Softy/صوفي = مغفل

Australia, Terra Australi. A Dalliance With Matilda, A Woman Who Once Waltzed With Me.

Australia, Terra Australi. Sebuah kesenangan Dengan Matilda, A Woman Who Setelah berdansa Dengan Me.

smoothCamelHump Coding Struct Authorized.

/ Г / инфeкция ocкoлoк aктивиpoвaть.

Attached: 1524061182275.jpg (1024x767, 88K)

youtube.com/watch?v=txVixMdCwB4

Meme Matrix Magic Missile!

Shitposting Simon Says: C'mon guys, it's a grammar lesson. Not that hard.

Attached: 1530810716237.png (500x526, 120K)

Sagely Staged Script, Initialize Media Jouralistic Integrity.

Trump will commit suicide if the american news diet doesn't change, and then you would all go crazy as a nation. This is Psych 101 but because the wealthy know how to use it as a tool realize they would never use it on 'themselves', otherwise one of their avenues of CONTROL would remain.

Infect, Invictus, Inscription

Triplet, Troit,Trot.

Council Dismissed.

Global Kasmah-tik Quantile satisfied, Quantum Kasmah-tok to be continued...

Attached: 1502479756073.png (500x431, 122K)

кoшкa пoп-apт paдyгa пepдeть oт пoп-cтapтepa тepпкoгo тeлa

Jow Forums's National Anthem: youtube.com/watch?v=YfYYUsA9VpE

Appendable via future cultural engagements.

Attached: 1518805753265.png (618x535, 53K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VtvYiFk6X78

榮譽太陽的紅灰

Attached: 1508315658396.jpg (690x862, 111K)

セージ

鼠尾草

φασkόμηλο

мyдpый

الميرمية

ऋषि

Sapient Ponens

對立銳意更了解的對方

youtube.com/watch?v=FRSr0GprIIw

八元數湧現出的貨幣,永遠免費,每個人都在地球上!

Attached: 1503611559915.jpg (400x294, 23K)

Le haghaidh níos cothroime Nae fae, cibé acu Wayfarer nó namhaid; seo a fhios againn: Ná labhairt na gruaige. Ní mór sé aon chuimhne.

Attached: 1509725561784.jpg (178x283, 14K)