Who is the modern-day William F. Buckley...

Who is the modern-day William F. Buckley? I'd love to hear from somebody who can defend right-wing ideals from a witty yet practical Ivy League perspective rather than an argument to religious ideals or nationalism or all the nonsense Jow Forums obsesses over.

Attached: wfb.jpg (789x460, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TWU0nnAv0ZY
youtu.be/V6bmYOlV-K8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Q predicted this

Trump

>witty yet practical
>destroys his own ideology out of fear that Jews will call him a Nazi
>surrenders to the Left on everything of substance
>only thing he is willing to conserve is civility
Buckley was more of a faggot than Gore Vidal

1791L

An F buckley isn't needed. His sole purpose was to persuade Americans that communism was evil and against human nature to legitimise American attacks on communist countries. The USA did this not because communism was evil but because it did not want a competing super power in the guise of the ussr which found have very easily dominated the world. Now that this superpower is no longer a threat a buckley is not needed.

Jordan Peterson
>Ivy leaguer
>Charismatic with a cult following
>Gatekeeper against all right wing racial elements

Buckley's persona and finely crafted Mid-Atlantic accent was a facade and how he treated true conservatives was reprehensible. He's most responsible for the Trotskyite neocon takeover of the GOP

Attached: 1498965279129.jpg (1262x2094, 770K)

there is none

they honestly think that globalism and trickle down economics are an intellectually viable solution

greed blows that theory up, and it always will

Attached: quote-it-seems-to-me-a-fundamental-dishonesty-and-a-fundamental-treachery-to-intellectual-bertrand-r (850x400, 70K)

I actually really like his take on most things.

Buckley, however, was a shill and a coward essentially towing the party line and relying on zingers and non-sequiturs to survive a debate.

We have someone better.

youtube.com/watch?v=TWU0nnAv0ZY

youtu.be/V6bmYOlV-K8

sorry they are all closeted fags now

Attached: closeted list Untitled2.jpg (869x6963, 1.1M)

toeing the line not towing

Juden Peterschnoz

(((Buckley))) (((Skull and bones)))

Attached: YUCK.png (225x225, 10K)

Buckley was a Jew.

Oh, thank-you. Didn't know that.

He was an asshole.

Why do you want to be like buckley? He hijacked the true republican party as the face of the fucking preachers and took control under the banner of conservatism, which is just another word for neo-con/neo-liberal. Fuck Buckley.

This is not a conservative board, it is a NatSoc board faggot.

What do you mean not conservative, tripsman?

>Hey goyim give me someone to prop up and make controlled opposition. No bad goyim allowed.

Attached: 1524075346956.jpg (800x450, 42K)

Unironically, Tucker Carlson.