Brit/pol/ - Links Edition

>Brexit means Boris
spectator.co.uk/2018/08/brexit-means-boris/

>Elin Ersson’s ‘citizen-activism’ comes at a heavy price
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/07/elin-erssons-citizen-activism-comes-at-a-heavy-price/

>Forced marriage is the MeToo generation’s ‘no go’ subject
https//blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/08/forced-marriage-is-the-metoo-generations-no-go-subject/

Attached: Douglas_Murray[1].png (240x294, 26K)

>the only Christian left in the Realm is a cucked Jew withou a chin
You can’t make that up

>It's another faux intellectual shilling his blog episode

Tax
IS
Theft

Start buying guns.

Attached: 1333429844915.jpg (310x349, 14K)

Reminder to be a Christian precisely up until the moment it starts becoming uncomfortable for your personal finances or similar

Despite this being an anonymous board that prides itself on this fact - there are people amongst us who believe themselves to be particularly special and above all others here. They believe that their posts and opinions are more highly valued and more important than the contributions of others - these people are known as tripfags.

They are a rotten pustulent cancer that has destroyed this board - along with their allies: The Karenposters and the miscellaneous food item posters - they have worked tirelessly to derail all forms of rational discussion in favour of their rampant egomania. Their almost unquenchable narcissism has derailed countless discussion and caused a great rift between the formerly united posters of Brit/pol/.
The Tripcunt is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a narcissist, egomaniac, arsehole, attention seeker, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But tell people to filter his tripcode and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
You can stop tripfags by simply not responding to them ever. You can hide and filter tripcodes by going to the [SETTINGS] link at the bottom of the page and adding their tripcode to the FILTER option. BE SURE TO HIDE POST STUBS.

This will improve your experience here tenfold - as it has done mine.
TRIPCODES TO ADD TO THE FILTER LIST!

!COCKSlUt1w
!!Q14lCwXwE2O
!!B7RcciryzWV
!!l3Mk/SWIWVD
!!+BvO00ak4Ju
!!6B+tpn/t3iJ
!!7xwMTY3LHJ4

Attached: the day anon won.png (1278x294, 29K)

As Hitchens says, most people nowadays are, "too smart to believe in [God]." Fortunately for him, he's not at all smart.
Start pre-ordering The Phoney Victory.

Don't forget to filter

!!UtECOsFNf9t

Vote UKIP!

Attached: Brexit feels good ukip.png (743x500, 198K)

How is he cucked?He is a serious journalist

>Believe in apes turning in to humans
>smart

m8

I'm not sure if that's a joke about evolution or civic nationalism tbqhwy

Attached: classy pete.jpg (960x462, 42K)

How? This is Britain. Good luck applying for your single shot bolt action rifle that you might not even get the loicence approved for.

>hehe you should do what i say based on my ignorant understanding of your faith
you're like the bugmen who say muslims don't understand islam

Attached: 1476469576819.jpg (908x539, 71K)

>Lady Gaga has paid tribute to model Rick Genest, who has died at the age of 32.
>Rick was known as Zombie Boy, due to bone and organ tattoos across his body, including skull features on his face.
>He was found dead at his home in Montreal, Canada and is believed to have killed himself, reports say. He was 32 at the time of his death. His body was found six days before his 33rd birthday.
>Rick appeared in Gaga's Born This Way video in 2011 and the singer says the loss is "beyond devastating."
Why did he kill himself, Brit/pol/?

Attached: _102811520_genest976.jpg (936x526, 71K)

Stop
Paying
Tax

>Not believing in evolution

Attached: 1530669990338.jpg (650x751, 73K)

I hope you have your sloop properly taxed and insured

most muslims are illiterate, so they actually havent got a fucking clue about islam. islam is a mafia which calls itself a religion, plain and simple.

>Go to the rifle range for 6 months
>Put a cheap safe in your bedroom/loft
>Fill out a form
>Get the copper round to check, give him some nice M&S biccies with his tea to get him on-side
>Get a rifle/shotgun
It's that easy

No, I'm saying the vast majority of Christians are quite literally LARPing. They pick and choose which bits they follow (it's always things that don't hurt them financially) but will wax on poetic about how Christianity is le troof.

Go visit your local church and report back what you find. It's just status symbol and social club.

Most Christians were illiterate in the Middle Ages when Christianity really took hold of Europe.

Classical liberals,libertarians,neo pagans,seularists,anarcho capitalists are the enemy of the White race

Attached: Libertarians.png (600x337, 285K)

Saw Douglas Murrarys Strange Death Of Europe in a Waterstones bookshop front window display the other day. I was quite taken aback at first, but ultimately pleased. Quite Ironic as well as it was in an area with a heavy muslim demographic that has seen a lot of white flight over the last decade.

>Go visit your local church and report back what you find. It's just status symbol and social club.
Mine's just full of old people

It may not look like it, but this is peak physical form. This is the Evolved Anglo.

Attached: 1531066062296.jpg (650x422, 86K)

Gee, I don't know!

Is Douglas Murray one of (((them)))? I know he’s pro Israel, but he could just be naive

I'm sure they can be Murray's allies, as long as they're not extremists they're all good in his books

L I N C O L N
I
N
C
O
L
N

Of course I don't believe in made up theory that Darwin came up to.What should I? Nobody believe it before him either.I quotes Protocols of Zion about it (((who))) promoted it too

What are you implying?

Attached: ok.jpg (1200x630, 90K)

All Pagans were illitrate at one point

It's more likely than not a BoomerCon stance, Israel being the bastion of """Judeo Christian Values™""" in the MidEast, and because they're Jews that makes them naturally opposed to Islam, so the enemy of my enemy etc.

yeah and those sneaky Christians used mafia tactics to subvert the Roman empire back when. same shit different millenium.

What a fucking freak?Did he died from AIDS like most faggots do?

So how do you feel about the cults of the Roman emperors?

To be honest when you get to that age when everyone you grew up with is dying around you I'd find it pretty hard to not go to Church and believe they're going to heaven, while I'm an athiest at the moment I'm pretty sure i'll go to church when I get older for that reason. It's more of a social club to prevent old people from losing their minds then a moral institution now

My dad got me this cause he saw me reading a Hitchens book and wanted me to have "a different perspective". Should I read it lads?

Attached: 3596D9AA-5AFD-4DA8-BB17-E5C4C639BE32.jpg (2448x3264, 1.46M)

Go to bed, Trajan

Even Russell brand got to intellectually decimate Peter
Not surprising since you are taking to some roach from a shithole that has sub 90 national IQ.
Leave it to nonwhites to speak for our interests lol

>subvert

They literally called their Gods after planets.Roman God was Jupiter.And I don't even know what fake God was that of Britons,I don't think even you know kek

Of course you should read it. You're not a microbrain who immediately accepts everything you read as truth, are you?

Freedom is a process

how come the brown people are allowed to be full on nazi?

meanwhile if some poltard did this it would be full banhammer

Attached: 1522026649043.gif (315x309, 2M)

Huh?

Attached: 648242-500w.jpg (500x655, 61K)

Mainly just want to hear brit/pol/'s thoughts on this book/Andrew Marr generally desu. I only know him as that presenter who had a stroke

i thought we named the planets after the gods no? the romans had mapped the planets by then?

lol nobody here has read it, most here don't even read in general

Lmfao
you're the gift that keeps on giving

>And I don't even know what fake God was that of Britons
Our native Gods mostly focused around our rivers but other than that it's mostly a Saxonised form of Odinism (Wotan).

Attached: 1533180890267.png (587x599, 745K)

If you think it's hard, then good. It's easy but the fact you have to do even a little research and effort is clearly filtering out the brainlets.

its going to be a bunch of revisionist shit.
>"we wuz good bois and loved blacks, das why we wuz WW2"
>modern britain was made by based blacks and Pakistanis, you racist edl racist

andrew has always been and always will be a cuck

There is only one real God and he isn't Jupiter or Dian Cécht or any of those phonies

I read quite a few history books but never given that one a go, I saw the series on the BBC though. If the series is anything like the book it’s probably fairly interesting but with a heavy “we can thank immigrants for this” and “immigration makes everything better” slant.

Oh and “remember we have always been multicultural”.

janitors are all black

Gotta love Most fedora neckbeards attacking Christians for the sake of fake pagan God's while being atheist and agnostic themselves What the actual fuck?

That gif is amazing

no shit. theres obviously no point in dividing a mystical unknown in to sub parts. thats retarded. the entire concept of narrative driven explanations of the creation event os retarded desu. if you arent using 12 dimensional meme space to try to explain how information entropy spontaniously breaks symmetry to form a proto universe then why am i even talking to you?

>Paying rent

Attached: 15154.png (330x189, 19K)

Not read that book, have watched a few series he's been involved in, standard Milquetoast BBC stuff. Toe firmly on the line.

Projecting is a bad habit.

> "They literally called their Gods after planets"

Fucking kekked.

Attached: 1531959580098.jpg (360x360, 55K)

Attached: jews chase money.webm (853x480, 2.69M)

Do any fedora neo pagans actually go to their pagan ''church'' pr pray to their pagan God or think they can enter that what even heaven they believe in? i start to believe that their only for of worship are internet posts on YoUTube and reddit and Varg Jow Forums threads

>LE EBIN PROJECTION STAND IN FOR ACTUAL ARGUMENT
State of anonymongs

real new pagans arent larpers, they are just non religious people. pagan just means non abrahamic. the name itself shouldnt be pagan at all.

Neo-pagan = fedora atheists who don't want to admit they are atheists

Like seriously religion has praying,worship,spirituality,divinity,a leader/messiah,God and Heaven

Most neo-Pagans sound to me more like atheists pretending to have religion without having it at all

You don't pray to the gods, you pour oblations for them. There's less a church and more a set of festivals, like May Day or the harvest.

I'm a Christian btw before you get butthurt.

Attached: stock photo of girl shrugging.jpg (450x320, 22K)

This is just sad.

So on another words,they are atheists?Like Varg who said when you die you become one with earth,water,fire,wing (lol)

indeed. this user has little idea of how linked the religious and political systems of rome were intermixed, to the point that senate buisness was often done in temples and arbitrated my priests.

>STAND IN FOR ACTUAL ARGUMENT
Eddie, not everything's an argument. You say >most here don't even read in general. That's not an argument, it's just a disparaging statement. So I made a disparaging statement at you.
As it goes, I read, that lad obviously reads, a couple of others weighed in, so people obviously do read here. Is that a good enough argument for you?

#wereallgonnamakeit

Attached: Sharpe.jpg (654x367, 68K)

They had orgies,sodomy and homosexuality all over the place,so did the Barbarians.

Christians were first people to stand up to that,in the Bible the God destroyed Sodomah and Gomorah because of that

Attached: lindseyleigh3.png (882x496, 332K)

>he still defends the system

Attached: 1495558972472.png (227x194, 102K)

>a couple others weighed in
>not a single one has read the book

STOP PROJECTING

I'm probably not

i cant really speak for anyone. i would imagine they are atheist and just like the traditional stories.

ALL

>has read the book
I presume if they're weighing in they do read broadly, even if they haven't read THAT specific book.
>STOP PROJECTING
Are you strongly affected by my post?

>tommy robinson gets called far right on the radio

funny to watch the descriptions of him get more extreme as the weeks go on

what does that make us

>They had orgies,sodomy and homosexuality all over the place,so did the Barbarians.
So how did the Europeans have stable enough societies to continue to exist if they were all buttfucking each other? This literally makes no sense.

Attached: stock photo of girl shrugging.jpg (500x307, 28K)

>Far left calls civic nat far right

Uhhh that's new one

Eddie
>no one here has read that book

Anonymong
>Wtf eddie stop projecting

Anonymongs
>we haven't read the book

looks like I win

i beleieve the technical term they would use is triplequadruplesupermegahitler.

they're all leaving me one by one
and I just keep pushing harder and harder

thought alan titchsmarch and andrew marr were the same person

Rate my up and coming subversive social media campaign.

Ideas welcome.

Attached: subversive.png (800x945, 91K)

>So how did the Europeans have stable enough societies to continue to exist

Britain today has orgies sodomy and homosexuality AND laws to protect it,also trannies too.

iktf

Attached: SadBenAffleck.png (630x400, 184K)

no you don't you fucking pot noodle eating sperg

>>no one here has read that book
No, no, I quoted this back to you once, I'll do it again if I have to. From your post (), quoted by myself ():
>most here don't even read in general
It's not hard to read someone's posts before responding to them. Common courtesy, really.

>Britain today has orgies sodomy and homosexuality AND laws to protect it,also trannies too.
So was the British pagan birthrate below replacement level like it is now too? If so, how do we exist now?

Attached: stock photo of girl shrugging.jpg (1300x957, 79K)

tumbled through many friends in my life

Attached: Richard.jpg (800x600, 81K)

They didn't have plastic in the water making their willies floppy back then

what are you trying to say with this?

Britain had very little people back then,less than Liverpool

“When you take that eagle from the French, I want you to plant it in my grave good and deep, boy.”

Attached: 9E107BC8-EE5D-440D-AE6C-32F0314CF35E.jpg (1920x1080, 129K)