What causes this type of nose Jow Forums?

Th Irish have it, the Scottish, the English have it, it’s to be found in Scandinavia, the Jews have it and the meditarrean countries like Spain have it. Most countries do not have it so why pol, what is the reason?

Attached: DE1C68DC-6B5B-4B44-98DD-4084D4BE64CC.jpg (164x206, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dvwM645GA40
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Undesirable genetics, also called subhumans

That's an RH negative blood type nose. It indicates telepathic abilities.

His brow extends past his cheek and is vertical to his mouth, Aryan.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-28-18-28-32.png (720x1280, 579K)

Nothing special this kind of nose is just common in the West, Northern and southern Europe.

This is just a kind of - racially progresive, mostly leptomorphic when ot comes to overall shape - trait

jew genetics

Attached: normal.jpg (1920x1080, 125K)

Attached: 2-of-2-A-side-profile-of-a-Cro-Magnon-skull.-Evolution-HumanEvolution-@RobertClarkPhoto-@thephotosoc (640x640, 75K)

Attached: 1531416422346.jpg (577x1024, 65K)

this. A though, european cromagnid skull

They look kind of cool.

I kind of look like this guy, except not fat with a shitty beard and hair.

You're an idiot who can't distinguish between a Roman nose and a jew nose.

I'm italian and have this nose.

Get leukemia, faggots.

Attached: mednose.png (235x200, 45K)

The Tony Soprano nose, nice

Thats a girl nose. I bet you also have blonde hair and blue eyes, like a weakling.

i'm mostly irish american, as is the majority of the people in my father's small hometown. almost no one i know there has a nose like this.

That is not a Jewish nose user. Have you not read the nazi childrens books? Literally grade 3 shit, what is wrong with you?

THIS IS NOT A JEWISH NOSE.

Actually this kind of nose shape show mor less good living conditions of certain population if it has such trait quite common. The racial processes of aplinization and baltization for over 1000 years pushed some population into more infantile racial form. So more softer featuers, smaller noses, lower height.

Basically it can be related to "wavy" nasal forms and both wavy and convex nasal shapes are both more common in mature-progressive and masculine forms as well as in males of all races - the opposite is true for concave, which is more often related to infantile-reduced, primitive and feminine forms.

In profile you can see the wavy shape and from the front you see a thicker-bony part at the upper nose on the living.

Attached: 250px-Andrzej_Iwan.jpg (250x393, 38K)

I’m aware this is not a Jewish nose desu im talking about the extended nose cartialage.

brown hair and eyes

Crypto-semitism, oy vey.

you are an amerimutt and will never be italian

This looks a lot like me. Feels good seeing your face staring back at your throughout history.

kinda this, but I think the height of the face influences the presence of the bent
with a low, narrow face like cromagnon often times even if the nasal angle is low the bridge is still straight

Attached: kahn.jpg (620x398, 25K)

This is mutt, not an aryan.

Bet you love having a stupid Peter Pan girl nose

Craniofacial dystrophy. Facial form is the result of body posture.

>tfw you have a heavy brow ridge but an East Baltic nose

I hate life sometimes

Attached: East-Baltic1.jpg (480x242, 34K)

it's better than having a kike nose like 90% of italians.

it's called a caucasian nose, pseudo-mongoloid mutt
may as well get yourself a chink gf already

there was a chinese girl in middle school that liked me.

Attached: ~.jpg (195x240, 22K)

>kike nose
It's a roman nose - and it's 100% European.

Attached: iul106.jpg (824x1024, 206K)

the average amerimutt won't tell the difference.

That's incorrect, dr. Mew. Good facial posture ought to push the nose, along with the midface, upward. Its sheer shape can't be altered like that.

oh hey thats the type of nose I have,

Aquiline Nose, either Roman or Aryan.

Attached: nerva.png (800x1058, 1.32M)

The term people are looking for is aquiline nose. (Roman for eagles beak)
It is a passed on genetic trait that effects nose shapes in a vast majority of humanity, it is neither, jewish or european, or medo-persian but is common in these groups.
As for the furrowed brow, I belief most of that can be traced back to the introduction of neanderthal genes into the homo sapien stock which is part of the reason it occurs in mid Western Europeans as this was the area where the most cross cultural exchanges between these two competing groups would have occurred, as evidenced by the proliferation of genome patterns in certain parts of Germans and Celtic peoples.
I could go on if anyone is interested.

Got info on this?
>genuinely interested

Attached: I Am FEEL.png (808x1224, 70K)

Dinaric nose. Simple as that. The OP photo is Dinaric/Nordic combination.

Dinarics exist both in south and north Europe

Learn classification please.

i'm african and i have this same exact nose. jfl at any european that thinks they're fully white when they have this mountain lying on their face. it's a nose originating from arabic people.

Jew noses tend to have that little bump in the middle, where the money sniffer organ goes.

You are that greek guy from the Italian phenotype thread posting Göbbels? Nice.

If this is you, lose some weight and shave that half assed beard and you'll be pretty decent looking.

Typical south euro nose , medium size with that bump, very different to the giant jew nose which looks deformed and ugly

Repressed homosexuality.

Nice divide and conquer shill thread faggot

Attached: david.jpg (1000x666, 83K)

That's like my nose
>tfw mocked for my bignose

Kys third world nigger

Attached: Caucasian.jpg (6328x1368, 1.13M)

Bullshit. I come from a RH bloodline family, my uncle died from the blood toxicity from my grandma to him and I almost died from it happening from the blood from me and my mom becoming toxic to each other and our noses are just based on our European ancestry.

Attached: 1397164136722.png (850x420, 537K)

Attached: 1520035703205.jpg (640x480, 112K)

Attached: skull_morphology.jpg (980x1154, 368K)

Attached: 1518033483377.png (914x534, 353K)

mine is dinaric going by this pic wtf

Some RH negative bloodlines have noses like that. Especially those of the seer subrace.

Cernovich is not a jew. He comes from an evangelical christian family.

No dick stats.

youtube.com/watch?v=dvwM645GA40

that the same taxonomic autism applied to everything else hasn't been extensively and methodically and categorically applied to humans due to "muh racism" is easily the most petty one of all the dumb things that well and truly do piss me right off

Attached: 1460755381289.png (889x613, 585K)

Reminder: A lot of mongols can pass as white, so stay vigilant lads. Pic related: Finngol scum from another thread

Attached: 159876564545865.jpg (2136x2672, 1.35M)

Japanese noses cutest

Attached: 7DE4CCBA-119A-4C19-AC5D-2372FE2A5D85.jpg (675x1013, 82K)

I love how this image tries to """"subtly"""" tell the viewer that Hitler was dinaric and not Aryan. Like it's a key trait of dinaric to have that mustache.

He's a shabbos goy, he cares a lot what the jews think

Yes. I was just going to mention this. It's called a Roman nose. It's the nose of the dominant race.

Most of the ruling Roman class had this nose. You can also see it in many of the founding fathers. The roman empire didn't fall, it traveled from Italy, to the UK, and now the US. They were fleeing from non-desirable immigrants. Italy got very DARK after 200 AD.

Attached: Aquiline_(PSF).png (777x438, 67K)

kek good point. see this is what i mean, info on this isn't readily available like with most other stuff

how many of these do you take a day, seriously

How the fuck is it aryan if most in denmark and other nordic countries have the skinny short girl nose. Has to do with testosterone.

Has to do with testosterone. Those groups you listed have a lot of test which is why theyre constantly paired with it

>mfw
This guy look exactly like i do

So am i baltic?
I think my grandfather grandfather are either from east prussia, prussia or west germany. My last name is from netherlands. What race am i lol

damn im mediterranean as fuck, nice

He’s arab

Ten facet zdjęćiu nawet nie wyglada jak Polak

Interessing, tell us more about that type of nose and correlation with RH negative blood.
Which other facial traits can be related as well?

A massive cock

That's why meds are more masculine and people from the other side of alps have more feminine facial traits?

kek, check.

It’s in its most prominent form an Irano-Afghan trait, though ofc not exclusively.

>this is an """aryan""" by american "standards"

Attached: 1527437047406.png (1149x1400, 174K)

LE

Pretty sure that is a 'roman' nose

Attached: roman nose.jpg (300x440, 24K)

Is this roman or jew nose?

Attached: 20180803_213309.jpg (2560x1280, 1.05M)

jew

FeelsBadMan

no its not. its aryan, dont listen to that retard.
Mine is close to yours, looks exactly like pic related.

Attached: Skillur_Scythian_King.jpg (800x472, 84K)

stop projecting Gonzales
putting the Roman Empire close to your judean ruled mutt shithole is plain insulting

Attached: 1532452468308.jpg (360x396, 155K)

The Roman house is characterized by more width. And it's more of a bump than a hook.

I’m pulling yer leg, looks more roman.

Attached: 177AE493-9A42-430D-A64A-5AE3320277F3.png (500x382, 57K)

Attached: 1482898983009.jpg (600x850, 130K)

>tfw Arab with Med nose and skull shape but Nordic eyes
exblain

>What causes this type of nose Jow Forums?
Being Patrician class.

Umm Hans?

Attached: 1366997198486.jpg (593x800, 84K)

The most aesthetic type of nose, and the nose of warriors.

Superior aryan genetics

a gypsy nose

I have that exact same nose.

Who is that faggot? USMC doesn't wear flags on their cammo uniform like the army.

Attached: image.jpg (187x250, 15K)

Looks terrible on woman dude.
Source:A lot of woman have that nose here to sadly, not as big atleast

Because it isn't USMC camo, fucking tard.

>What causes this type of nose Jow Forums?

Being a sick cunt with sick cunt genetics, good ancestors my man.

Attached: 20180528_170654-1.jpg (1239x1450, 976K)