What if literally everyone is transgender and most are just repressing?

youtu.be/hyaftqCORT4

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-03 at 12.55.13 PM.png (1188x1296, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FoMwDR3aSqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

trying to rationalise your mental illness by claiming that everyone is the same is not a good way of doing it.

What if faggots would just kill themselves and stop bothering normal people?

This.

we should burn this witch , 18th century style

>true gender

a symbol you can place in front of every proposition has no meaning

Looks like a dude

OY VEYYYYYYYYYY
youtube.com/watch?v=FoMwDR3aSqw

This could be the most abhorrent fucking thread i have ever seen, I hope this is bait.

>traniversary

y i k e s

Lady looks like a dude.
t. Aerosmith

FPBP.

This is true I am transgender as well.

Sex change is biologically impossible.

>all of society repressing for millenia, never having any conception of 'trans'

OR, OR GUYS, OR
maybe

>trans is made up garbage only occuring in a society that is massively deranged and degenerate

you haven't been here very fucking long

Attached: bw.png (1154x436, 254K)

Feminine stags don’t breed. Masculine does fail as mothers. Those who don’t reproduce are doomed to vanish. This is as it should be.

>traniversary

Attached: 1474163504026.png (240x240, 24K)

I think I am a trans-chad. I was born a rather average bro and only got to bang about 15 girls before i married w/children, none of which were Stacey's. Therefore, I want to begin my transition to being trans-chad and start fucking Stacy's daily. #living my truth

true gender two gender
trans genderism doenst exist

AAAAH HAH HA Ha ha ha ha ha...

Attached: amy-biehl-memorial.jpg (1024x768, 155K)

Contrapoints is an absolute moron, convoluted idiot who thinks his memos passed to him with tough narrative w/o explanation and logic behind it will have no consequence. Same as with any retard on the payroll, he'll get what's coming to him. What a dumb fuck living in a moment, good riddance.

discord gg/RJSRPHE

add a .

Attached: Pic4.jpg (957x1024, 114K)

Gender is not something that one is, it is something one does, an act... a "doing" rather than a "being". There is no gender identity behind the expressions of gender; that identity is performatively constituted by the very "expressions" that are said to be its results. If the immutable character of sex is contested, perhaps this construct called 'sex' is as culturally constructed as gender; indeed, perhaps it was always already gender, with the consequence that the distinction between sex and gender turns out to be no distinction at all.

Nah, that bitch can be funny sometimes.
I liked her re-enactment of the famous madeleine scene from "À la recherche du temps perdu" but with corndogs. Made me laugh.
>Proust4life, motherfuckers

West is finished. The zombified remains are being kept alive by the market. Communism will fix that. Then it's really over.

As what now? Why not just save peoples money and off yourself immediately?

Are you posting this drivel with an Israeli flag on purpose?

Yeah, but Contrapoints likes "Age of Empires," which is OK in my book.
>t. tranny-chaser extraordinaire

Not these cunts ffs

Seperate of church and state create all this shit.

Attached: image.jpg (750x742, 427K)

It is a george Orwell 1984
read it on archive.org folks

What if every person is their actual gender and a very small number of people are mentally Ill and falsely believed they are the opposite gender despite all the physical evidence?

Attached: 1532483399065.jpg (1024x819, 355K)

Jesus Christ all she's doing is quoting fucking news articles as if they're fact

Heh, the ol’ swicheroo

kys

What is eyes weren't real because mirrors weren't real?

Do you have a Y chromosome? Congratulations, barring an exceptionally rare genetic disorder, you're a dude. Shut the fuck up, and man the fuck up.

Now, what if there is a select group of Dr Mengele level sadists who believe that their research is important enough to mutilate these poor sick people? What I'd these monsters can actually profit from their experiments?

Attached: 1532815640832.jpg (500x666, 204K)

Could it be that there are PR firms who are paid to push the possibility of "true sexual reassignment " on this group of sick people, and reinforce their delusions?

Attached: 1532560979217.png (2550x3300, 271K)

such brave

Attached: 20180803_132721.jpg (1080x1040, 564K)

I wonder if they tried antipsychotics before they mutilated themselves?

>KILLED IN ACT OF POLITICAL VIOLENCE

I guess you could formulate it that way.