For those in Europe, who are loner or "Neets". Why do you not convert to islam...

For those in Europe, who are loner or "Neets". Why do you not convert to islam? You know that by not doing it you will end up as a ethnic minority within 2-7 years. And a white / native convert generally is welcomed with open arms to our Mosques, You'll have more friends than you can imagine, daily activities and can even legally change your name and assume a slightly different identity. There are literally no drawbacks. You can even play pretend and reap all the benefits.

Attached: 234.jpg (1024x1001, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phosphorus_(morning_star)
youtube.com/watch?v=J7yMzfplUco
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I will die before I submit my heritage to sandniggers, but I will kill you before I kill them, because you are the worst scum in Europe

Get out of Europe shitskin

Attached: PlBJD.jpg (720x478, 75K)

this

Dude this ginger German Muslim is literally the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler. Some of his speeches are straight up Jow Forums material. I understand why chose Islam but it's also kinda sad that he did, in some weird way.

fpbp
saged, get fucked mahmoud

Because I would love to remove kebab, and cannot if I follow sandnigger cult

If at some point, the only choice is between complete sjw tyranny and islam, then i would do a Houellebecq.
Otherwise, never going to happen.

Honestly, I'm to racist to convert. Its worse than Christianity in this regard.

Don't want your culture erased by another middle eastern desert religion? Soon you will learn that before Islam enlightened the West, White people were just barbaric niggers.

t. Christcuck

I dont like licking the floor with my tongue thats why. Fuck your christianity, fuck your islam, fuck your judaism.

Its bad enough under Christianity. Imagine if whites took the Islamic world caliphate shit seriously? Ever looked up "Islam against racism"? Just white fag converts weeping about other Muslims not taking their own teachings seriously.

all Muslims seem to care about is being Muslim. same with ex-Muslims. they never seem to have any other hobbies

Not gonna post sources for people to chew on?

Z

in the next 10 - 20 years, islam will become very attractive for white men..
the benefits it will provide will be irresistible for the white population (particularly men) of europe, australia, and eventually america.

islam will provide white men with a sense of pride and brotherhood they have never felt before.
it will have a side effect of making them aware to the years of degeneracy they had previously indulged in, and allow them a way to atone for their sins (in islam, dying a martyr in jihad allows you to totally absolve ALL of your sins, no matter how heinously disgusting).

i give it 10 - 20 years maximum, we will have a REAL problem with islam, everyone will be converting, and terrorism will skyrocket.

Attached: 56735687467.jpg (186x271, 6K)

reality: the nihilist monster of western "civilization" will probably corrupt and destroy islam from the inside before the latter does the opposite

Attached: 1532875978992.png (424x417, 11K)

Are sausages also considered haram in Islam?

inshallah brother
Soon we own Europe and can tax them

Bollocks

Book are made to be read not burned ... they are not the one spitting on Jesus Christ .. too Bad you soo fucking stupid

Here’s the list of 12 bestselling books of all time; via lovereading.co.uk

1. The Quran

2. The King James Bible

3. Quotations from Chairman Mao Tse-tung; by Mao Zedong

4. Don Quixote; by Miguel de Cervantes

5. Harry Potter series; by J.K Rowling

6. A Tale of Two Cities; by Charles Dickens

7. The Lord of the Rings; by J.R.R Tolkien

8. Le Petit Prince; by Antoine de Saint-Exupery

9. Alice in Wonderland; by Lewis Carroll

10. Dream of the Red Chamber; by Cao Xueqin

11. And Then There Were None; by Agatha Christie

12. The Hobbit; J.R.R Tolkien

Attached: Heather-o-rourke-8.jpg (350x350, 16K)

I leave this here just in case ...

Attached: wahhabism.png (525x930, 133K)

Islam will save the west and put women back in their place

and this .. just in case you decide to stop garggling on luciferian kok

Attached: wahhabism.jpg (480x549, 43K)

Fucking this. Bunch of cowards submitting to a pedophile false prophet

Attached: 1A181138-A269-4307-8FB6-117CA5955270.jpg (858x1200, 156K)

Pedophile False Prophet ?! what the luciferian fiend mean by this ?!

Attached: Sabbatha Zevi.jpg (220x273, 30K)

I wonder

Attached: Heather-o-rourke-image-heather-orourke-36331978-1024-768.jpg (1024x768, 508K)

We did it once, what makes you think we won't do it again?

Attached: goebbels-in-geneva-1933-8.jpg (771x1000, 162K)

Why do white men always go full retard when converting?

Is it after converting or before?

traitors die first

maybe this is why they never accomplished anything

So you mean Lucifer (((the morning star/phosphorus))) is the Right prophet to follow ?!

Attached: lucifer.png (538x594, 708K)

youre dumb as shit. kys.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phosphorus_(morning_star)

theme: youtube.com/watch?v=J7yMzfplUco

Attached: Paradise_Lost_12.jpg (979x1210, 268K)

Most sold bible of all time is the holy bible with 4 billion sold

It’s also free everywhere

exept for
-Alchemy
-Algebra
-Algorithmy
-Alcohol
etc etc ..

Attached: ron-jeremy.jpg (767x431, 32K)

>Why do you not convert to islam?
Because it's a bankrupt ideology from a bygone era that brings nothing but strife and division. It's like asking, "Why do you not browse Jow Forums?" except the IRL version?

by far and wide its the most read. a sizable percentage of muslims cant even read.

Attached: illiteracy_rates_ppl_over_15.png (354x333, 46K)

“Mumut is fake prophet lord jebus has my heart :3

*sigh*
If only the christkeks of pol didn’t only exist on pol.

Go Islam go

i don't know, when walking home from work i see a guy who looks just like that

All of those were created before Islam was even a thing

Well Quran is #1 now ... Islam is Judaism 2.0

Attached: blacked.jpg (582x756, 59K)

lol your contribution to anything is practically non existent. you ppl are a complete joke.

wtv you said race Traitor mutt ..

Attached: 677px-Origins_of_English_PieChart.svg.png (677x675, 62K)

its not even on the list buddy

Attached: most_read_books.png (834x805, 686K)

"my" people are not Pagan or Luciferian pedo deceiving Qlowns or worst race traitors ..

Attached: Apparition of St Michael the Archangel to Diego Lázaro, Santuario de San Miguel del Milagro, Nativi (1008x954, 411K)

When will Jow Forums realize that Muhammad was white and had red hair. The Muslim world knows this, why doesn't the White West?

The Queen of England is also a direct descendent of him. Look it up.

Why is it hard for you to understand that Islam is an invasive cancer to Europe that will be pushed out?

>convert to Islam
>bomb infidels
>actually bomb them cuz you're an undercover agent wanting to escalate the situation between muslims and non-muslims

(((Jan Cisek))) typical...

Attached: heather-orourke-28671035-500-380.jpg (500x380, 30K)

you don't read the Quran, you live it.

For lower status white men, it’ll be very attractive. I predict mass conversions will be a common sight in the late 2020s, as wymmon further degenerate, the white nuclear family self destructs and lower status white men are further alienated by the job market and hypergamous women. Already in Norway, a third of young men will never have a family or a wife because women have replaced the father with the state, whilst using Chad sperm to create single mother families, which has become the most dominant type of family. All those miserable alienated emasculated white men will be prime target for Islamists

that (((the plan))) actually .. flooding the pussyfied LGBTQ+2 EU and the West with (((best Allies))) Wahhabis Sharia to implement "Greater" Israel.. thanks to the Muslim for warning us ...

Attached: timthumb.jpg (599x315, 48K)

Attached: greater-israel-project-yinon-plan-19821.png (652x572, 576K)

kek your such a faggot

btw get the fuck out of my country. take a look at any poll. we all hate you here and its only going to get worse for you.

This is the final redpill. Only a trinity of hate will stamp out the scourge that is sandnigger cults. Hate them equally. Too often I see people defend one over the others. Fucking stop it.