Quintessentialy British incompetence

How come that each time they have a brilliant idea or concept they feel obliged to compleatly ruin it?

Is it pure snob?
Or is it pure cuckery

Attached: SeaVixen-XP924-3-600x400.jpg (600x400, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3CJSb6_LeAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ta gueule nigger, Brits are our greatest frenemies and with their help we achieved one of our greatest success of all time

Attached: B4787947-3B1C-4560-8DD8-0B1698E68D49.jpg (528x412, 50K)

Assuming Brits wouldnt have completely ruined the project without us...

Attached: 1434584493616.jpg (1600x900, 294K)

An inefficient, loud, uncomfortable and expensive passenger plane unsuited to its task that never made a profit? I guess it would be high water for France.

They havn t build a single great plane/car on their own since the 60

Should have converted it into our Air Force 1... just for flexing at mach 2

The Harrier, Mclaren.

>The eternal aussie, shitposting and spitting his hatred as usual

Selling Mirage III to you was a mistake

>McLaren
I ll give you that, even though ppl are selling them after 6 months bc of poor quality

>Harrier Joke-Jet
Useless as a fighter
Mediocre as an attack aircraft

Reminded me of the story of the Yanks used to send their SR71 to fly over important meetings and events in the USSR and North Korea just to anoy them with its sonic booms and knowing there wasn't anything in their arsenal that could shoot it down.

The BAC 1-11 was cool though

>Useless as a fighter
>Mediocre as an attack aircraft
It did ok against le Super-Etendard. 20-0 score wasnt it?

>non-americans squabbling about aircraft superiority
LOL

Attached: 1531704166999.jpg (282x200, 12K)

>Local American ruins everything

Attached: D58BA866-5250-41AD-9F00-6A92722A2735.jpg (1200x742, 191K)

Well you did say the 60s and the F1 from the 90s is still regarded as one of the best sports cars ever built. As for the harrier maybe not the best plane but iconic in its era, like most of their 60s cars desu iconic but not really that good if you like a reliable car.

The Etandard was an attack aircraft, with no missiles due to the Embargo.

thats either a really attractive plane or a horrid abomination. i cant really make my mind up

Attached: YF-23_top_view.jpg (1800x1435, 485K)

youtu.be/3CJSb6_LeAs

Fuck you frog

That sounds about right. Look at Elite Dangerous for example. Fantastic idea.. they fucked it to death over nad over and over and somehow some of these god aweful brits love it.

Hah fuck yeah, I'm an alpha backer, they saw me coming. The plan for that game and the design forum etc made it sound awesome, the stellar forge etc from the game and the cobra engine in general are marvels of software engineering, but the game itself is designed by people who have clearly never played a video game, nobody on their live streams can play the game proficiently etc, no decisions make sense, they constantly backtrack on dumb ideas, it's a total joke, that said I have put in a fair few hours sinc e 3.1 because in a sadist

why does that plane have a plane equivalent of training wheels?

It looks like a kitbash from a movie that should somehow involve german sky pirates.

its because you have to grind to get permits and smuggling refugees is a viable career choice.

>the eternal frog vs anglo hatred

based

We should get a war going.
We bring the best out in each other. We always have.

Attached: brit vs feance.jpg (500x388, 48K)

this but unironically - major cities will be bombed to shit, which also happen to be where most non-whites live.