Born and raised in Sweden, but have been in Russia at least twice a year. Ask me anything...

Born and raised in Sweden, but have been in Russia at least twice a year. Ask me anything. (Not a commie as my grandmother that got angry at me when I mentioned Stalin's genocide on the Russian people)

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CQ0QmUfHGcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is your nationality? A Swede or a Russian?

What’s your affinity to Russia?

I'm pretty insecure about this, but I have nothing to do with Russia at all besides; blood, language and relatives. So I wouldn't separate myself from being Swedish.

Besides relatives, parents and language, nothing...

> but have been in Russia at least twice a year
I never went outside of Russia. You can ask me too. Ahah.

A ты y мeня, я гибpид ;D

Which country would you like to visit? Do you believe your state propaganda about how bad Europe and USA are?

Actually, something I can't point my finger at. Everyone I've meet have taken me for a sweed, and got surprised when I tell them about my background. Who am I from others perspective?
Ethnicity - Estonian and Russian
Languages - Swedish, Russian and English
Place of birth - Sweden(Södra sjukhuset)
Culture - Mostly Swedish with a touch of "Russian parents"

There is propaganda all over the world. I've been told that Russia is a horrible place, they want to invade Sweden etc. But while in Russia people are kind, even though I have a strong(skåning) accent. I really want to travel to America. An answer to your question; Yes the media hates USA, there's debates and so on, but from what I've heard from friends and relatives; We don't hate American people, they're innocent and surely very kind people, but because of our political differences the media wants us to hate each other. It's always the politicians fault, never the people's.

do you have dual citizenship?

Yes, got my Swedish one recently(2017), I've been illigal til I was 9 y/o.

>got my swedish one recently
weren't you born in sweden?

Yes, got deported once :DDD But changed our last name and went into Sweden for a rematch (was 1 y/o atm), but they didn't approve our request to stay in Sweden so we became illigal. Lived illigaly till I became 9 y/o. We got approved because l started going to school so...

That's funny, I'm the exact opposite of you. Anyway, why do you visit Russia so often?

Opposite in what way?
Im just visiting my relatives and friends that I've made over the years. But the biggest reason is because my mum wants to visit her parents

>Opposite in what way?
Just switch "Russia" and "Sweden" in your original post and you basically got me, except I go to Sweden a lot more often than you visit Russia.

Oha, det var någonting nytt. Honestly never heard of Swedes in Russia (at least in Tвepь)

would you rather stay in russia or migrate to sweden, pros and cons, differences?

Russians are brainwashed. Have you tried talking to them on the subjects like Ukraine independence? Would they be still kind to you if you claim that Russia has to stay away from other countries and mind own business?

If I stayed in Russia;
Pros;
Women, the average in Russia is a 9/10 in Sweden(my opinion, and not only)
Premade career bc of my relatives.
Cons;
Hard to get to Europe bc of no EU pass.
My English would have been on the rock bottom.
I'm locked inside of Russia because I lack international knowledge.

Stayed in Sweden;
Pros;
Education which allows me to work all over the world.
Knowing Russian)))
I actually have no more pros.
Cons;
Disconnected with my relatives
Now with the identity politics, being tossed around between a sweed, russian and estonian.

Det har jag inte heller. :D Men jag har märkt att det finns ganska många ryssar i Sverige ändå, men det kan beror på att jag lägger märke på det mera.

If you asked me 5-10 years ago, I'd obviously want to move to Sweden, but now I'm not so sure since Russia is getting a lot better while Sweden is getting a lot worse. Sweden is good when it comes to getting paid, but the taxes and costs are extremely high, plus it's harder to find jobs than in Russia.

>burger alking about brainwashing
OwooooooooooooooAAAAAAAAAaHAHhahaaaaaaaaOOOOOOO

Attached: source.gif (2048x2048, 1.46M)

The same question for Europe.

I would stay in Russia, I wouldn't want to be associated with a country that shoots downies for the fuck of it.

I usually come here to troll, so this was not my intended reply.
I like to hear this kind of thing, we don't here it enough, the truth.
I bet if I met most* Russians or they met me it would be nothing but two people meeting. And all in would be a positive experience.
But those with agendas try to make it seem other wise.

* "most" as in not one of our or one of their psychopaths. We both have them in number at approximately 1 in 25.
That is a crap ton of pycos!

That should come from an American xD
I strongly disagree on the Ukrainian thing, tho people in krim are not protesting against it, because they don't want to be a part of a major Ukrainian civil war

Well, he was holding a rifle(even if it's a toy)
And guns in Sweden are now more and more common, had shootings 2 min from my house

>Ukrainian civil war
You know that Russia is a part of that war right?

Ah yes shoot retards in the name of tolerance! I don't think I will be happy until all of Sweden is on fire.

Born in ukraine, russian family, raised in sweden.
Only pros I can think of fast is good roads and drinkable water.
Want to move back but unsure since how disconnected I feel from my slavic roots because of living here for so long.

Was in Finland 8 days ago, drinking with my friends.
We were taking the buss from Helsinki.
I noticed 2 girls on the opposite side talking in Russian about their ex's.
So I said to my friend;
"Ecли ты был бaбoй, я б тeбя выeбaл нaхyй"
"If you were a girl, I would fuck you(hard)"
The girls shut after that phrase
I just picked up the vodka and continued drinking.
The silence after that *orgasm*
They were loud desu

Is it really easier to find jobs in motherland ? Wtf ?

Also AMA me too lived almost everywhere in EU due to work stuff , currently in flag related, been to Russia last month first time in decade

So when you Russian shills have no arguments you post memes? Your dumb Russian RT propaganda won't work here because we have freedom of speech, yeah it's that simple you idiots. You are only wasting your time desu.

>Born and raised in Sweden

Sorry for your loss.

Walk away.

What does it have to do with tolerance though? It's basic police protocol, they don't know if it's a real gun or not, so they can't just let him shoot them to find out. I bet if it was a real gun and he actually killed the officers, you'd say "oh look, Swedish police is so shit, can't even handle a downie. No worry Sweden is a shithole".

Cares about a dead downies with a gun but not about harmless children and women with acid in their face

You are completely blind to irony. If it was a Muhammad he would't have been fatally shot, tolerance killed that kid. To be honest if I ever go to Sweden I will make sure to start as many forest fires as possible.

Opinion about Russia?

>Implying that doesn't happen in Sweden more so.

Ive a russian girl friend. She is half russian half iraq. (Her mother is russian) she looks iraq but she can speak/read russian very good.

> What do you think about this?
> Can she live in russian without be attacked?
> Or go on holiday?
> And Will she be accepted by other russians?
> (Her grandmother hate her etc, just like the other family members because she is muslim)

>Not a commie as my grandmother that got angry at me when I mentioned Stalin's genocide on the Russian people
you must be 18+ to post here, kiddo

A ты y мeня.

>Acid attacks?
Close to none.
>Grenades and shootings?
Now thats more like it.

>Do you believe your state propaganda about how bad Europe and USA are?
Having been to Russia and seen their television, they actually understate how bad it is in the West. They don't know the half of it. The BBC is broadcast in Russia, for example, so it's not quite the Soviet-era level of censorship you might be imagining.

Lots of Russians still have a idea of a place like London as this nice English city with red telephone boxes and polite people wearing bowler-hats. It's quite common to see pictures of New York and London on restaurant walls in Moscow, perhaps because there is still that lingering belief that those places are to be upheld as an ideal.

Mr. American, tell me more about how it's like in my neighborhood from other side of the globe.

Have you visited homeland ? Cuz I was afraid to feel disconnected too but fucking hell it feels like home regardless how long you've been away.

> Muh freedom of speech
And Russians who know how to use internet also know your media is biased and you'll always find more Russian publications trashing homeland than US ever admitting anything wrong about themselves. Americans taking about propaganda is most ridiculous thing ever, I get it from few European countries who have decent self objective view but not from you wannabe free fags

Can she live in Russia ? Of course, unironically trust Russian Muslims more than European atheists being Christian meself
Can she be accepted as Russian?
Depends on her and her behavior only. Not all Russians are welcomed as Russian by most Russians so

I know 27yos who can say same thing

Wunderbar
Cheap for to live as European people.
Actually want to go hiking one day, bc the nature is precious. Can get a lot of good pictures ;)

Attached: IMG_20180801_030236.jpg (3968x2976, 1.76M)

Should have painted yourselves black. They'd probably offer you a free house, along with citizenship.

Attached: dutchman.jpg (461x580, 69K)

You just don't hear about it. Your press is owned by the some of the most evil Jews in the world.

Yes, it's way easier. Sweden is a smaller country, so there are less jobs to go around, and you need a lot more qualifications. While in Russia people don't really give that big of a fuck about that stuff as long as you get the job done.

Nice. I've only encountered a Swede outside of Sweden once. It was in the Netherlands though, never found one in Russia. I do troll them sometimes in online games though when they think I don't understand them.

I was thinking about moving there. How is the job situation?

This actually pisses me off. Youve seen tv but have you seen the internet media ? More than half of them trash govt on daily basis praising West as this magic place where everything is better and sky is clear and grass is greener. I actually wish it was as burgers screech about it. My cousin says there's a lot nationalism at school nowadays but I think there's actually not enough patriotic messages in our media

>will a muslim be liked in russia
>soviet afghan war
>first chechen war
>second chechen war
>tajikistani civil war
>caucasus insurgency
>syria

She is acting very white. Say forexample hate muslims/niggers who dont act normal and dont speak dutch.

And can she live in moscow? Not Tsjetsjenskaja. She is Born in moscow.

This makes me so happy with Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=CQ0QmUfHGcI

and when Putin talks with Trump behind locked doors.

No wonder*

That should not be a major problem. As Uzbeks and Kazaks are all over Russia.
Never encountered any hatered towards muslims(only gays), actually the opposite.

You are a Euromutt, Estonian and Russian.

I'm half Russian, a quarter Galician, and a quarter kike (pls don't oven me).

Oh then it's more related to swedish system I assume. My flag has lowest unemployment in Europe and it's even s aller than Sweden county. Here people without bachelor degree can have higher position than Dr.s cuz exactly as you said, noone cares about papers everyone cares about actual results.

Please don't listen to our neocons.

>cuck basedboy opinion
go fuck yourself

Because of Putin's ridiculous jingoism blaming gays for what muslims do tenfold.

>always find more Russian publications trashing homeland

They never trash Putin or criticize occupation of Ukraine.

>Her grandmother hate her etc, just like the other family members because she is muslim
Based.

This.
Yesterday I met my neighbour in parking near my commieblock and had small talk about parking regulation (several years ago free parking policy was forbiden). 30 seconds later he move topic about americans invading everyone and interfering in other countries politics... We talked about parking for god sake!

Okay thank you. She is very afraid of racist attacks.

>Youve seen tv but have you seen the internet media ?
Little bits of it, but yeah, I gather it's more pro-Liberal/pro-Western.

(it wouldn't surprise me if pic related and others like him have something to do with that)

Attached: 5b34c521dda4c80c1d8b4596.jpg (900x506, 84K)

I can't actually tell accurately, because it depends from "oблacт"/town to town. But I've never seen a person with European education go without a job

Good to know there are still decent Russians post on here.

Jow Forums is so freaking gay it replaces °s°o°y°b°o°y with basedboy

Learn russian, even the basics, and you will be good to go

>americans invading everyone and interfering in other countries politics
He's not wrong...

Idk I'm from Siberia. We have Muslim brothers even there. If she behaves like a reasonable person she's gonna be loved but idk I think by now you should be able to feel Russians are much more close and friendly between each other and people have stronger deeper bonds in general so it's more complicated than just your behavior it's more about your mindset for me. I'd say Moscow specifically is unironically most diverse capital of Europe and European forced diversity will never achieve same.

go exercise and lose some weight
you may become a little less dumb

Is the place in fact the dichotomy of rich (Moscow / Stalingrad) and poor (1km outside of said metro hubs) as it is infamous for being--under the billionaire K.G.B. oligarch and Reek master's iron fist...?

Attached: mother_russia.jpg (1839x915, 316K)

If weight was what made americans dumb everything would be so much easier

>I visit Russia
>that makes me an authority on Russia
lel, thats no different than when you visit New York City for a week and then proceed to tell me how my life is in Colorado.

Why are Europeans so desperate for social relevance on an anonymous online forum?

Attached: 1533249412583.jpg (569x580, 35K)

That's because a Muhammed wouldn't be dumb enough to act threatening enough around cops to get shoot.

We don't have problems with muslims. Only with some Caucasian enticities. Tatars and bashkirs are Muslims and lived in peace with us for centuries.

>Good to know there are still decent Russians post on here.
i.e ones that happen to agree with you about a particular thing

Yeah, I think it's a west/east Europe kind of thing.

True
All depends on how in your face she is about it. Swedish muslims would be hated in russia

Is a my medicine education enough to live better than the average russian?

Sure. I don't like US international policy either. Monro to doctrine was better ;). But it is retarded ignore internal issues but think and talk always about "external treat"

Russian with relatives in USA and Germany. Just wanted to chime in on the brainwashing issue.

It's true that many of our people are pretty brainwashed by state TV and whatnot, they buy whatever story they're told. Not the majority, but there's a lot of them. That's pretty obvious to anyone who has access to Internet and is younger than, say, 35, even to staunch patriots.
Back when I couldn't speak English worth a damn, I imagined the other side to be superior. Hoo boy, was I mistaken.

Your "free media" is fucking retarded. Is it produced with the lowest common denominator, i.e. blacks, in mind? It's naive when serious, and nauseating when it attempts to show sophistication. When I read NYT or WaPo, it's like a child tries to manipulate me with crayon drawings. And the level of popular discourse is often even lower. It's honestly a big disappointment.

One other thing we have and you don't: any hint of nuance. Somehow it's possible for us to think "okay, this bit is pure Kremlin propaganda, but I'll support my country on the broader issue", or, alternatively, "I support opposition in general but this guy proposes unacceptable policies and looks like a spook". Americans seem to have an instinctive need to defend every piece of bullshit coming from their side, whatever that side is.

How do you feel about all these Swedes pretending to be Russian experts?

Is it annoying, or just pathetic?

He was literally a tard with a plastic gun. They had a choice to shoot him not fatally and they squandered it for tolerance points.

>But it is retarded ignore internal issues but think and talk always about "external treat"
Its retarded for both sides, and thats exactly why both sides engage in it.
Neither side wants their public to focus inwardly, we might get mad about the corruption (and jews)

You could give it a try, but you should work in the private sector then(If possible) And in bigger cities, like Moscow and St.Petersburg.

Of course. The thing with the US is that the two are almost indistinguishable, since we create most of the external 'threats' ourselves. Most of our problems with the outside wouldn't be an issue if we weren't rotten from within.

From what I've gathered here, Russia has its problems with Putin and his oligarchs, but the US is hardly doing any favors, either.
Or this.

Jews basically throw a bone to the U.S. public to distract them from themselves.

So much truth.

Public hospitals - you will be dead poor.
Private hospitals - better , but , I think, wages still much lower then in Germany.

Tell me, is pic related a toy gun or a real gun?
>shoot not fatally
ever been to a range and shot at a target further than 10 meters away? Probably not

Attached: beretta.jpg (500x375, 13K)

Бpaвo

Christ that's a real gun. Thanks for dropping the big clue you stupid Swede.

Я вooбщe-тo pyccкий в пepвyю oчepeдь!

>Born and raised in Sweden, but have been in Russia at least twice a year.
Yeah, no, sorry

As someone already said here I think most Russians have clear distinction between us state and us people. I for example think that US on global scale is a thug who robs and mugs little guys but at the same time I understand it's done to make it great for people inside the state and then I can't blame innocent civilians for policies chosen for them not really by them.

Have you read it on CNN or you just like to close your eyes on what doesn't fit your narrative ? People 9n state tv say they and their political allies want to return Crimea back cuz we are bad boys and Ukraine dindu nuffin. There are ex politicians and channels saying it is illegal act and trying to push same thing US screeches day before.

It is, and don't know about him or anyone in particular but it's funny when I looked back in records of 70s 80s 90s, same people and allies who destroyed country then are anti establishment and trash all actions in 00s and 10s. Really makes me think.
I also found few last names in WikiLeaks database of USA officials emails but nothing serious there, they were just happy someone is bravely standing up against muh evil regime.