Is Irish Considered A Minority

I know this may be considered against the rules but , I have to know.I have seen many contradictory statements and I thought the best way to onow for sure was ask pol.

Attached: 255px-Flag_of_Ireland.svg.png (255x128, 332)

Better question: are redheads actively discriminated against?

Somewhat. To be honest I never heard of people making fun of redheads until I was in High School when that South Park episode came out, and there was an explosion of people talking about "daywalkers" and "gingers".

Redheads are my fetish desu.

Attached: 1518010214963.jpg (640x960, 133K)

>Is Irish Considered A Minority
What do you mean?

Minority where? Athenry? No. Texas? Yes. Cork? No. Dublin? Yes.

What I'm referring to as I now know I was unclear is that the Irish we're looked down upon and treated like nigs in history yet I'm still berated by sjws as being a straight white male

>Redheads are my fetish desu
absofuckinglutely

Attached: defuckinglicious.jpg (1427x1073, 184K)

Compared to whom? There may be a handful of Irish majority areas but it doesn't take much to (((make))) them a minority.

YES THOSE SUBHUMANS ARE CONSIDERED A MINORITY BECAUSE ALL PADDYS ARE FUCKING POTATO NIGGERS

Attached: 088905EB-23D2-4843-B652-44DF06A22FC6.jpg (1508x1493, 451K)

Yes, it's an oppressed minority.

Attached: beware of the leprechaum.jpg (748x2009, 562K)

This is basically mAh slavery tier
It only has meaning in lower / middle class east areas

there are like 100 million people of irish descent in the world, so no.

Should be noted that blacks specifically have a real issue with acknowledging the plight of the Irish and their history of oppression, slavery and genocide because they literally can't accept a white people were treated worse than them.

Yeah until you knock one up and have a red headed son.....

only if you have completely beta genes that can't dominate her redheaded recessiveness, then you deserve a redheaded son

smelly fucking tattie picking useless bastards

Firecrotch is worth the risk.

fuck off

That's the answer I was looking for that's the true answer to anyone claiming to be minority

In the US you mean? No, Irish is just one more kind of white person. It would only come up if we're jibing each other about particular ethnic background, like if you'd call an Italian a WOP or call you auto mechanic Tony or whatever.

I’ve never understood caring about hair color. As long as it’s a natural color who cares?

we fuckin built america

Many groups did. You could say the Chinese built America in that coolie labor was essential to rolling out the railroad system.

I'd say if you really want to narrow it down then narrow it down to the early groups of colonists that took it out of wilderness and more or less stone-aged natives.

I hate when they say Chinks built the railroads. My fucking ancestors worked on the Union Pacific.

Yes

certain hair colors come with a higher likelihood of certain traits. Redheads tend to have freckles (hnng), smol cute nose, pale skin, smol frames, and a personality akin to fire. They're just more wild and usually have a higher pain threshold for crazy af sex