So about this meteor

So about this meteor
You know, the one that hit over the sole base that tracks ICBMs?

Attached: Screenshot_20180803-175106.png (1080x1920, 725K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/434775-minuteman-icbm-test-fail-destroyed/
archive.fo/TE9DK
rt.com/news/435049-cryptic-fireball-buzzing-greenland/
archive.fo/vOqbq
metro.co.uk/2018/08/03/humanity-picks-mysterious-signal-deep-space-aliens-7793030/
archive.fo/w2NRJ
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/meteor-thule-air-base-air-force-asteroid-earth-hans-kristensen-nuclear-missile-russia-fireball-a8476896.html
sott.net/article/392644-Mysterious-gigantic-rogue-planet-seen-moving-outside-our-solar-system
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HOW IS THIS SOOOO IGNORED.

YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING IDIOTS IF YOU AREN'T FOLLOWING THIS.

YOU ARE NO GOOD NORMIE SCUM.

LITERALLY 2000 NUKES ARE ON HIGH ALERT

Attached: 2m4q890.png (500x500, 323K)

Whats makes you morons think the AF would ever discuss something like that publicly?

I remember a thread about some kind of radar ping.
It said "something just entered the atmosphere"

THULE

rt.com/usa/434775-minuteman-icbm-test-fail-destroyed/
archive.fo/TE9DK
>A Minuteman III intercontinental ballistic missile test ended in failure when the projectile was ordered to self-destruct due to an “anomaly” that developed during the flight, the US Air Force has confirmed.

>The test missile, minus the nuclear warhead, was launched early Tuesday morning from Vandenberg Air Force Base in California. The self-destruct signal was sent at 0442 Pacific time (1142 GMT).

>No details were made available as to what exactly happened to warrant the self-destruct signal.

rt.com/news/435049-cryptic-fireball-buzzing-greenland/
archive.fo/vOqbq
>A mysterious fireball exploding with the power of a small nuclear bomb, which was detected not far from the US air base in Greenland, has alerted a NASA space explorer. Another called for calm, saying it’s not a Russian strike.

>The curious tweet was released by Ron Baalke, a space explorer at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory, in late July. “A fireball was detected over Greenland on July 25, 2018 by US government sensors at an altitude of 43.3 km,” he wrote. The energy from the blast was estimated to be 2.1 kilotons.

>The information about the cosmic flotsam also bugged researcher Hans Kristensen, a director of the Nuclear Information Project at the Federation of American Scientists. He said that the “meteor” exploded “above missile early warning radar at Thule Air Base,” the northernmost US base, which has operated on the island since the 1940s.

metro.co.uk/2018/08/03/humanity-picks-mysterious-signal-deep-space-aliens-7793030/
archive.fo/w2NRJ
>Scientists on Planet Earth have detected a rare and enigmatic deep space signal called a ‘fast radio burst’.

>The source of these massively powerful extraterrestrial emissions is a mystery, with astronomers claiming they could come from exotic stars, exploding black holes or even alien civilisations.

Attached: 1528244610993.jpg (1205x388, 459K)

>2000 NUKES ARE ON HIGH ALERT

no they aren't

there isn't even any evidence of this thing landing anywhere

it's not happening

Read an article about it on Drudge. The Independent has some of the shittiest and most amateur-hour writers on the globe

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/meteor-thule-air-base-air-force-asteroid-earth-hans-kristensen-nuclear-missile-russia-fireball-a8476896.html

It's in the middle of the greenland tundra, blocked by military.

What did you expect?
A fucking sitcom?

Attached: 1311666623400.jpg (373x309, 15K)

>the sole base that tracks ICBMs?

Attached: 8FB76057-5E46-400D-B648-C864A69FF849.jpg (1129x1200, 128K)

You still think it was just a meteor?

Attached: 1528374058138.jpg (430x242, 28K)

>the sole base that tracks ICBMs?
But that's where your wrong, kiddo.

>calling for calm
>not a Russian strike
It’s just the Russians buzzing us; showing off that they can disable our radar at any time without warning.

This.

>Scientists on Planet Earth
Where else would they be?

a yes i remember, wasnt it a "Q" post?

>2.1 kilotons
Thats literally an M-80 firecracker. Who gives af

KEK! The absolute state of Journalism.

>meteor hits tundra
>AF base nearby
>THIS IS POLITICS GUYS

I hope this doesn't turn into the Hawaii volcano shit. If this shit landed in NY it would be news, it didn't. Wtf do you faggots wanna hear? It was a ZOG ICBM propelled by gravity launched from inside the flat earth to destroy DC but the bogs took it out?

It's a god damn meteor.

stfu

>a meteor
>same as an icbm in terms of tracking

Lmao.
The absolute state of brainlets
the reason meteors are hard to detect is because they come from outside our range and for the most part enter the atmosphere once its too late. When an ICBM is launched, it is detected by all kinds of radars and satellites that are looking for them all the time.

We don't have nearly as much money invested in detecting asteroids. What with the pathetic state of nasa.

also
>this alarmist photo of a 1000 mt fuckoff nuke
>it was a tiny rock

The space station
Thulean perspective predicted this

We have astronauts in space rn friend. Am I blowing your mind with this info?

Suck a bag of balls you irrelevant vacation spot faggot

take a 2.1 kiloton load up your ass you fucking faggot

>be Israeli shill
>Die

you forgoy the pic

Too lazy to attach it

>take a 2.1 kiloton load
Literally a little dick brown manlet sized load?

They are just trying to have clever writing. It's a "joke"

>He doesn't know

aliens are pissed?

Do you honestly think only one base tracks ICBMs? Did this meteor land on top of NORAD?

what if like
*puffs joint*
scientists were on like
*exhales*
mars, man?

Attached: gs.jpg (400x252, 21K)

All of these (you)s who took the bait on the sole icbm base

Attached: 7minfc1ncgd11.jpg (1125x1135, 69K)

Enough to where we need to specify whether or not they're on the planet Earth?

I don't remember I think it was formatted like one.

>Exploding black holes.

We are not in the "exploding black hole" season yet. Ask me in a trillion years.

I just think it's hilarious that it was the Thule Air Base.

>Do you honestly think only one base tracks ICBMs? Did this meteor land on top of NORAD?
THIS IS SETUP FOR DISCLOSURE

>muh sarcastic liberal god twitter
remind me why I should care?

>You know, the one that hit over the sole base that tracks ICBMs?
Which one ICBM tracker are you talking about? The one in Canada? The one in Colorado? The one in Turkey? The one in Poland? The one that gets towed around the Pacific but is based in Pearl Harbor? Or the one in Alaska?

Someone emp'ed the station.

fuck you motherfucker cocksucker!

Nemesis and Nibiru are really in our solar system, aren’t they?

we'v been testing our new weapon ... oops

Wait. What?

But I thought Aliens were already among us? Have I been lied too?

Please don't turn this into another Hawaii thread. Thanks.

>First Contact will be on August 11th 2018
I'll believe it when I see it.

Attached: Big Boss Loses All Hope.jpg (766x866, 233K)

There's a solar eclipse on aug 11

Mysterious gigantic rogue planet seen moving outside our solar system
sott.net/article/392644-Mysterious-gigantic-rogue-planet-seen-moving-outside-our-solar-system
A mysterious large object is floating around outside our solar system and researchers aren't sure exactly what it is - although it could be a rogue planet.

In the first radio-telescope detection of a planetary-mass object beyond our solar system, astronomers have found the strange celestial body has 12.7 times the mass of Jupiter. It doesn't appear to orbit a parent star, however, and is only 20 light-years away from Earth.

"This object is right at the boundary between a planet and a brown dwarf, or 'failed star,' and is giving us some surprises that can potentially help us understand magnetic processes on both stars and planets," study lead astronomer Melodie Kao said.

A brown dwarf is an object too large to be a planet, but isn't big enough to sustain the nuclear fusion of hydrogen in its core that is vital to stars.

The object, which has been named SIMP J01365663+0933473, was first detected in 2016, but was thought to be a brown dwarf. The latest data reveals it's younger than first thought at a relatively youthful 200 million years old, and its mass is smaller, so it could be classified as a planet. Its temperature is also far cooler than the sun, at 825 degrees Celsius. It also has a strong magnetic field, 200 times the strength of Jupiter.

Bump

Attached: 6F1E33BA-0CFC-4F0B-B421-C727C426D908.jpg (741x568, 85K)

>There's a solar eclipse on aug 11
...And? Does a solar eclipse imply a greater likelihood of alien contact?

Attached: JC Snickers.png (760x572, 247K)

first peepee contact?

Nah but your flag implies you're an israeli faggot that'll be dead soon.

I've been wearing this life jacket for 82 days now. When is that Hawaii volcano going to slump???

If this thread bothers you why don't you go read the stickie again you dumb nigger.
>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.
>news
>world events
>political issues
>and other related topics.

>signal
I thinkntemember seeing that on the news awhile back. I think they said it could be from a ships propulsions system. Is that the signal you linked? I aint clicking on putin propoganda webshire.

Q predicted this

SPACE ISNT REAL AND THE EARTH IS FLAT

Oh really, when? That's what I thought, fucko. Keep on going with you're pathetic LARP while the rest of us will stay rooted in realty.

Careful. Some idiot might think you're serious.

I am serious. You'll be dead soon when Israel gets invaded from all sides and then the shills will vanish.

Attached: 1531074092392.jpg (996x1528, 738K)

This was perhaps the foiled attack on Trump Q talked about.

Trump needs to unleash the Space Force on the filthy xenos.

Attached: us space force, tr3b antigravity.png (412x283, 88K)

Ok mohoumad

Was this what trump meant when he said he would build additional missile defense bases yesterday or the day before in his speech?

Attached: 8EEA4DB7-A520-402D-BF5D-F1E1C3179D51.jpg (1024x848, 67K)

does an allah twitter account exist? if not they should make one and make him far right
it would piss off a lot of people

YOU XENOPHOBIC BASTARD

>pic related
I really wish he had a more extensive vocabulary. Sad.

Attached: 1521607649984.jpg (632x732, 351K)

"Something BIG is about to drop" Q user, august 2nd

>stop criticizing my meme president! Reeeeeee!
Low iq individual. Sad.

lol

If it was a meteor why would air force make a big deal or really even talk about it?

Could have been a missile shield test with a real warhead to measure radiation after effects

There are more than one base for tracking ICBMs retard, we've got them everywhere from Germany to Greenland.

Gendo predicted this.

Attached: gendo1.jpg (680x485, 40K)