Is having a beard the only way to consider yourself a man?

Let’s be honest, when every one thinks of a man, what they imagine is a tall, sturdy guy with a beard. They don’t picture beardlets. Is there any possible excuse for not having a beard?

Attached: 39926ED3-441D-480B-B944-4D0FDBB25471.jpg (570x428, 93K)

I have a 1.5 inch beard, and women love it. I never leave the club without a girl coming home with me because of this thing

well, i'm a good looking guy and in my estimation,for some reason, beards do help with the women. but NOTHING helps as much as dressing like a faggot. despite getting asked to model whereever i went by agents and shit, i used to think women weren't that into me. then i started dressing like a faggot for a while on the advice of some friends and went out to bars and shit and women through themselves at me. parties? women through themselves at me. out in random public places and on streets? women through themselves at me.
i always dressed like a preppy conservative and women stayed the fuck away from me, but once i got a few sets of hipster clothes, women were literally coming up to me on the street asking me to feel their boobs and shit.
might sound cool, but i actually thought it was gross. i stopped dressing that way and went back to dressing my old conservative style.
most of the the time when i ask women out, the answer i get is "you look like someone who made fun of me in highschool" or some shit like that. when i dressed like a faggot, i got none of that. they through themselves at me. but whatever,i don't mind just jacking off, and i really hate hipsters and a conservative person is who i really am, so that's how i dress.

beard or not, its not as important as faggot-dressing to women.

threw* themselves at me. whatever. it's late.

only sóyboys grow a beard to hide their weak chin genetics, prove me wrong

I don't know. Ask your daughter if she likes beard or not.

Beards are for pussies.

They’re probably threatened by someone who appears conservative because they know you’ll judge them

Basedboys don’t have the testerone levels to grow a beard. When they do it’s wispy and patchy, and looks like shit. It’s ironic because only those with strong chins can grow a beard to hide it

Beards are onions now
Mustaches like a Victorian gentleman are the way to go

Beards are on every onions boy though I think estrogen might aid in beard growth

Beards are SOI as fuck. Hitler only had a mustache user.

>having things makes you a man
>doing things makes you a man

nice beard

Attached: 1528422954207.png (321x401, 345K)

in my experience, nobody ever judged anyone as harshly as liberals, hipsters and trendies. they literally wanted nothing to do with me just because they didn't like how i was dressed. how much more judgemental than that does it get?
excuse me if i don't think its a good thing for someone to do drugs, or suck 34 dicks, or engage in self-harming behavior by voting democrat.
at least i'm not fucking shutting people out because i don't agree with their fucking fashion sense, and all of the other minor, trivial shit that these so-called "tolerant" liberals will judge you over.
and christians and shit "love the sinner hate the sin". liberals "hate hate hate hate hate hate" anything that disagrees with them or exposes their fake, incorrect worldview for what it is. and they make it personal.

meanwhile, half of those girls who threw themselves at me are busted and fucked up now because of all of the drugs and dick they've been through. they'd of been a lot better off listening to me tell them about how those behaviors aren't positive and helpful to them, so fuck off man.

beta males with weak chins all started growing beards to compensate and beards are ruined

They just use tons of hair growth and special products on their beards because they have so much soi that they need to pamper themselves. But even then they don’t just grow the “trendy” beards, not the full man beards

Das rite hipsters, your actions don't make you a man, your lumberjack cosplay does.

Beardlet detected

I don't like having a beard but it takes me about 2 weeks to grow an acceptable one. Shaving is such a chore

>or suck 34 dicks
If you think this is a lot in 2018, I've got some bad news for ya.

I can do the Amish one. I can also work in the hot sun for 12 hours without collapsing and dying. So there's that.

Attached: 1531982710683.png (600x600, 557K)

I wasn’t saying it’s a bad thing lol they should be judged i was just saying they might have known

really

Attached: pn goof.jpg (265x190, 9K)

Did a bot from 2 years ago re-activate and post this obsolete thread?

The only way to consider yourself a man is to have a penis and balls

well i did this back in 2012-2013.but yeah, even then i don't think it was a whole lot. just the norm.
i went on a date with a woman once, an attractive woman, and we sat in a diner in a trendy urban spot and she slit a notebook across the table to me. she said it was a manuscript of a book she was writing, where she detailed all of her sexual partners. each one had a chapter where everything about them was written down. there were 50 chapters.
i had dinner with her, drove her home, never spoke to her again. she called me 3 minutes after i dropped her off, literally flipping her shit that i didn't kiss her or make a move on her. i told her that i was uncomfortable iwth her sexual history, and that really set her off.
that was prob around 2013 or something too.

tfw balding
just

Those are söybeards. They’re all patchy and thin. A real full and thick beard is a sign of super high testerone

No

Attached: 09238489090234.jpg (600x600, 87K)

The only real way to be a man is helping continue the white raise. So have some kids.

Attached: E4F3ACA568CE499D83940817D916F779.png (836x852, 1.13M)

Well that... and a pair of testicles

My phone auto correct race as raise for some reason

A full and thick beard is a sign you're a muslim and need a good long BRRRRRRT from an A-10.

Beards hide whatever facial structure you have. if you have a jawline or prominent chin it ruins the definition and makes your face look fatter. Jawlets and receding chinfags lack definition so the beard gives them the illusion of structure and masculinity.

Same reason why chad models don't wear beards.
If you have chad aethetics like myself the best look is shadow or scruff. Maintains structure while adding depth and masculinity.