I bet the muzzies raped him in the ass

I bet the muzzies raped him in the ass.

Attached: 1529556470149.png (418x565, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2018/08/02/tommy-robinson-solitary-confinement-23-5-hours-excrement-window/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I bet the ass raped him in the muzzies

Zionists love black cock

When you get into prison as a white you immediately look for the nazi types and join up with them. There's strength and security in numbers, prison is very tribal.

He coudln't eat the prison food, so he had to eat commissary which I can relate.

Tuna tin everyday. It sucks. Even if this guys is ZOG that was pure bullshit how they locked him up and set him up

if they did, does it give you some kind of sick pleasure or joy? why is your side the one that's always got the worst kind of bloodlust. why does your side literally celebrate the anal rape of people who ideologically differ from you? you don't generally see vitriol THAT harsh from conservatives.

Why do white men have prison rape fantasies?

Hello, I am a former prisoner.

You dont' need to look for ''''nazi types''' you just need to be a man in jail.
However Tommy Juden was absolutely fucked by the british Gov. They honestly set him up to get killed and he was in a completley ISIS unit. He couldn't even eat the food.

Rise above. Do the feed the trolls. Etc. Etc.

I bet Satan will rape you in the ass in hell.

His whole interview came so fake even Tucker wasn't buying it.

>your side
do you even have a penis?

Keep your gay fantasies to yourself.

Tommy's Rabbi visited him in prison.

Attached: Robinson1.jpg (1858x2429, 1.67M)

Why, was it not kosher enough for him?

>I bet the muzzies raped him in the ass.

No, he was kept in solitary confinement 23.5 hours per day.

Do your research.

Attached: tommy robinson britain uk england may 2018 DeTM8EfWkAAdhDh.jpg (485x357, 40K)

breitbart.com/london/2018/08/02/tommy-robinson-solitary-confinement-23-5-hours-excrement-window/

Just a small foretaste of what our benevolent overlords have in store for all who continue to insist that the shit they serve up is not nectar.

In all srsness this dude looks significantly better thin. silver lining.

>one-line reaction prompt
>no argument or source
Okay, dude.

All the authorities have done is convince many that the possibility of death is preferable to the certainty of a future where this sort of intolerable oppression becomes routine. If they can do this to Tommy, YOUR descendants WILL be next! And no, he wasn't bummed, but the no-longer-legitimate authorities will blatantly use this threat openly in the future against anyone deviating from the proposition that their pet batshit-insane ideology is a massive boon for Britain's posterity. The fact that John Bolton and the Gatestone Institute have identical political views to Tommy underlines the arbitrariness of it all.

Attached: 1527505178429.jpg (1473x1141, 338K)

What a kike.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1104x759, 138K)