Meanwhile, at the prestigious Harvard Law School

twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1025609475602841600

Attached: Untitled.png (618x742, 213K)

yeah, you can't really say "I went to Harvard" with much pride anymore

>Jeong
If white people such so bad she should go back to Korea

Attached: 1533094380214.png (974x2048, 1.56M)

Attached: download (38).jpg (259x194, 14K)

kek

Afriforum should sue this cunt. These public anti-white tirades have negative real-world knock on effects.

Does the US not have an ADL for Whites like Afriforum?

But I thought she was just responding to mean trolls on the internet. Color me aghast. How dare the media and this woman lie to me.

lol no. any forum advocating for whites would be called racist, white supremacy here.

Well then, I say Ernst Roets do something about this then, Afriforum has 250k paying members, suing in the US won't be far fetched for them.

The only one is the one Dick Spencer runs or used to run, honestly don't know if it's even around still.

If you guys are too limp dick to legally defend your rights, then Afriforum should on your behalf.

I've contacted the SA Jewish Board as well, they, Afrikaners, and Anglos all suffer when anti-white rhetoric heats up, fuck this bitch.

Isnt it the jews behind the scenes that are pushing for white genocide in SA?

There were marxist Jews from Eastern Europe involved with the ANC, but the regular Jewish community here gets fucked up as much as the rest of minority whites.

Also ex-Mossad is currently helping training farmers in self defense etc, those crazy marxist cunts are a small number of people, rest are trying to survive and help out.

hmm interesting.

You do realize that Israel and SA had huge defense co-operation including Nuclear and Ballistic weapons.

You do realize that Israel and SA had defense co-operation including Nuclear and Ballistic weapons.

They are all dressed like shit, seriously like wow. Must pay very little shekels to work there.

It's not a meme; college is increasingly becoming a joke and a sham, and it's a for-profit industry with the expectation you'll have an endless supply of bodies to extract money and grants from.

Everybody needs that formal institutional education after all, right?

Actually shooting myself in the foot here - that was impulsive and a massively simplified view of the actual problem.
Academia has become sort of a parody though.

Harvard has been a shithole for awhile.

Attached: twitterlarge.gif (1000x833, 520K)

That bitch was so horny she carried a mattress everywhere in case she ran into some dude sporting a woody.

Attached: 77c52379_FB_IMG_1514397108671.jpg.jpg (1080x1067, 104K)

"Fuck me in the butt Jean-Paul"