Red pilled movies - just watched Master and Commander

Attached: masterandcommander.jpg (1920x1080, 360K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKvuUDBHipE
youtube.com/watch?v=7tUD2ALC3Mw
imdb.com/title/tt0069198/
youtube.com/watch?v=2Jr-70M6s4w
youtu.be/l6y7PWy_j78
youtube.com/watch?v=BL_X7GelX5Q
youtu.be/t4JbWSwUWew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

self bump. Want me a movie to watch tonight

bump

boomp

Such a good movie, wish they'd make a good movie like that about Nelson, however in this day and age they'd probably force a bunch of niggers into it for no reason and ruin it

If you're down for a classic.

Attached: a0833845ed3e1cd1fae434994b7492aa.jpg (353x500, 44K)

Q predicted this.

About Nelson? Please elaborate

Attached: mocka10QmE1ql59afo1_500.gif (500x237, 1015K)

"Two British former soldiers decide to set themselves up as kings in Kafiristan, a land where no white man has set foot since Alexander the Great."
Awesome

>french are the bad guys

typical anglo propaganda
disgusting

I did not think the French were portrayed negatively in the movie.
Why do you say so?

In the book the enemy is American but they forced them to change it for the film.

1492 Conquest of Paradise

lol, they wanted americans to like it

Attached: Harley-Davidson-Marlboro-Man.jpg (730x1024, 169K)

that's what is dislike about the movie but otherwise i'm just kidding it's a good movie

Sounds pretty typical. Whats it like?

nacho libre

have you seen Peter Weir's other movies? Truman Show? Black Rain? Dead Poet's Society? All excellent films.

you would like Black Rain seeing as you are an Aussie (peter weir is Australian too)

> Peter Weir's classic 1977 film stars Richard Chamberlain as a lawyer whose hold on reality falls apart when he attempts to defend five Aboriginal tribesmen accused of a mysterious murder.

Havnt seen Black Rain. Cheers.

Master an commander is terrible IMO, though the part in the galapagos was great. Spending a week there was best time of my life.I went at christmas, so it was all filthy heebs and a few female european travel agents my own age. If it's not already ruined, try to to go see the galapagos before you die One of few trips that does not disappoint.

Attached: galapaa1.jpg (640x480, 129K)

not black rain sorry

its called the last wave

youtube.com/watch?v=XKvuUDBHipE

What is your favourite movie?

I won't post more but every pic is like a postcard since the animals don't know to be afraid of you.

Attached: galapagos-trorise.jpg (1632x1224, 748K)

see idk why I thought it was Black Rain. Black Rain is a Ridley Scott movie lol.

THE LAST WAVE is really good though

Last wave looks a lot better then Black Rain. Awesome

Watch "Stalingrad". Russian movie. Is very objective and not a pro-commie propaganda as you might expect. Shows the Nazis in a very tough and powerful light. Just watch it. Russians in general, while not all of their movies, portray the enemy as honorable and strong. Again, not all of them - but the most popular for sure.

Come on. Fav movie. And yeah that must be surreal. Wild animals not being afraid

youtube.com/watch?v=7tUD2ALC3Mw

yep. classic films are so much better than today's trash .

The movie "Atonement" is very good simply in that there is only one nigger on the screen for ~2 mins and you actually have to think about "truth" and if it matters that she is a liar since without the female narrator's lies no one would even know the story. The key to the movie is the WH Auden poem thy reference in book but leave out of Film "In Memory of WB Yeats." There's a famous deleted stanza: "Time, that is intolerant/Of the Brave and Innocent/worship Language, and forgives/All of those by whom it lives."

Another one you can see for free on jewtube is the uncensored "Africa Addio," though you have to torrent it if you don't speak Italian.

The world really is upside down in that part of the world.

The 1993 version I am assuming. Not the 2013

if this film ain't about the black plague attacking white civilization then idk what is. lol

No, I know what you mean. Google presents the picture that the russian movie from 2013 is shit. Watch the 2013 version and then the (german made) 1993 version. The russian movie is very well made, though their marketing department should be shot. The cover looks like some generic bullshit.

I'm going there next year as part of a 3 month visit to Ecuador. Can't wait.

Another great one is "the Land," a film set in Ireland with..O'Tolle I think in the lead? It's actually good in a way the Jews make such trash movies since you get a chance to watch movies from before you were born so you don't need to look at race mixing, niggers, and "rap." Does anyone know the film i mean? Where the American comes back and tries to buy the land O
tolle has always planned on buying and..anyway, it's actually worth seeing.

Oh thanks for letting me know. Maybe I put to much trust in IMDB/Rotten Tomatoes

Go on a Cruise. Bring a bathing suit. The big island and the Darwin research center isn't really worth the trip. I was there 9 yers ago at 19, God only knows what they ruined. I was shocked I was only one with a copy of Darwin's diary and marking up the book. I still have the book marked from day i was at Darlin week that ended up being same exact day he was there. no one else seemed to care. You have to see the galapagos on a boat. It's more fun to be with Euros since most Americans are fat Jew trash. If you speak German at all, go with the German-speaking group from boat since you then avoid the geriatric old jews and White trash. Brining cigarettes on boat will make it easier to trike up conversations and get laid.

This?
imdb.com/title/tt0069198/
The Ruling Class

Attached: 81-rOIvI8tL._RI_.jpg (1200x1600, 326K)

Thanks bro I will take that advice, its a damn surreal looking place. I've been to a few south pacific islands down here (tahiti, cook islands) but nothing as unique as the Galapagos.

I watched that movie years ago but I think it went over my head. Perhaps I should rewatch it

There are shitlibs who want Nelsons collumn taken down because Nelson praised and funded slave owners and shieet. Besides they will never make a good movie again celebrated a dead white male hero who could cause problematic patriotic feelings among White British in a way that excludes the Novae Britanniae.

no, NOT IT, not at all, let me look. (had to reset router bc site is fucked up for me).

So Far.
- The Man Who Would Be King
- The Last Wave
- Stalingrad (2013)
- Atonement
- You Were Never Really Here
Hard to choose which is first.

>a lawyer whose hold on reality falls apart when he attempts to defend five Aboriginal tribesmen accused of a mysterious murder
>defending abos
>redpilled

Noted. Cheers.

THE FIELD, that was name, not "The Land."

youtube.com/watch?v=2Jr-70M6s4w

did seamen engage in homosexual ass fucking out on their long voyages?

Idk why but every time u watch this movie it's like reuniting with old friends

hahaha

Buggery was a crime punished by hanging.

With Reeves and Swayze?

youtu.be/l6y7PWy_j78

This

Didn't the jew shill churchill himself say that British naval tradition consists of rum, sodomy, and the lash?

hot
churchill was a hero, G-d rest his soul

He was a literal faggot.

I'm not saying it didn't go on though, its just if you were caught you could be hanged.

Nah man. We've produced a bunch of movies about GPW but if you want the real deal without any sugarcoating then watch "go and see". It's one of a kind

Waterloo (1970). Made by the Italians and Russians, but ignoring that, it is well done.

Fuck, now I'm thinking about "The Field" and Im not paying the Jew so need to torrent it. havent' torrented in years. does "Pirates Bay" still work?

>calling the most important englishman of the modern era a faggot
look guy, if it werent for Churchills valor and bravery against the nazis we would be living in a different world

Fuck yeah. Looks good. Cheers.

Yeah, we'd be living in a world not owned by jews you fucking faggot.

Only the Brave. Just a good wholesome and tragic story about 19 firefighters who died in Arizona. All-white cast--no kike influence.

Good movie, but hardly redpilled.

Oh yeaaah, OP if you'll rematch this one consider the following: one-eyed is actually reincarnation of Odin then he becomes envy of Jesus Christ who is gaining popularity and decides to become like him in the land without God. That's why they came to America and not the Holy Land

>we would be living in a different world
Just imagine how awful to live in a land without Jewish control of the media, finance, and where sodomy is out number 1 virtue.

Yeah. Maybe a fucking better one.

Nice flag

>valor and bravery
>lives in the white house for majority of the war instead of sticking it out with his countrymen
>valor and bravery.

ok user.

I'm a female that liked and understood this movie, AMA.

As for why, my dad was in the navy and I grew up on a lakehouse, sailing and helping him build old galleon models in bottles.

> It depicts 150 British soldiers, many of whom were sick and wounded patients in a field hospital, who successfully held off a force of 4,000 Zulu warriors.

Attached: 225px-Zulu_film_poster[1].jpg (225x353, 40K)

>if it werent for Churchills valor and bravery against the nazis we would be living in a different world

I think you're being facetious and I unironically agree.

show tits now

i havent had a good fap today

A better world.

>redpilled movie
>webm related

Attached: 1467125815462.webm (720x304, 2.94M)

At least Nelson's picture was in the movie when he gave the one armed cadet a book with Nelson's picture in the flyleaf

Brilliant movie

It's Richard Harris, not O'tolle. i get them mixed up since they were drinking buddies. There's a famous story of them doign a Shakespeare play in the West End and one collaping over in the front row onto some woman who yelled out "My God! Harris is drunk!" And he just answered: "Madame, if you think I'm drunk, wait til you see O'tolle." It's a shame there aren't actors like that anymore and now they're all Pc flunkies of the Jew.

>defending the kike puppet Churchill
wew lad, easy on the energy drinks there boomer.

>I'm a female
Tits or GTFO. There are no females on Jow Forums and none allowed here.

>Happy, stupid potato niggers
>Only develop 1/50th of the land
>Owner decides to sell to someone who will bring advancements
>Irish chimp out
>Get drunk
>Threaten violence

Yep.

To the lesser of two weevils!

Attached: imaster-and-commander1.jpg (360x243, 27K)

IN BRUGES
BRILLIANT movie.

Attached: 51l5uUk5WNL._SY450_.jpg (319x450, 36K)

This is pretty based.

Attached: GNFOS_poster.jpg (250x419, 15K)

Cousin Winnie

Putting on my Bowler hat and gonna think about my super edit of Darkest Hours and Dunkirk all together

I can't believe someone mentioned Peter Weir and not his best film, Witness. (Possibly the best film of the 80s, IMO).

youtube.com/watch?v=BL_X7GelX5Q

Just this five-minute scene has all the redpills you need:

- High-trust, ethnically homogeneous society

- Clearly-defined, distinct male & female roles

- Traditionalism, passing down of skills through generations (boys playing at hammering)

- People taking sexual relationships seriously

- Healthy, active rural life

What is this plz

fuck you

DO i need to come over and slap you with a glove for mocking Cousin Winnie

gay niggers from outer space

Er ist wieder da/Look who's back is unintentionally redpilled. Bascially Borat with Hitler. Mildly funny, but this scene is the best part of the movie.

Attached: Look who's back.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

Lolwut

Check out "Joe", with Nicolas Cage.

Breaker morant is good

youtu.be/t4JbWSwUWew

Attached: 4DC4EC5D-1ABA-41EA-BAC4-F364AD783DD4.jpg (750x620, 151K)

Yeah I was surprised they let it air, makes you like Hitler unironicly...

only thing is they changed the ending. they noticed it was too redpilled so they ended it with: see how easy you're influenced. stop any hitler 2.0 from rising ever again

ikr? got to be a proxy.
he's not one of ours.