>Ivanka @Axios event 8/2/18
c-span.org/video/?449294-1/
>Don Jr @Dinesh DSouza's Death of a Nation premier 8/2/18
youtu.be/xIuogiVy33o
>ActFAAAdm Elwell @ALPA 8/2/18
c-span.org/video/?449306-2/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: trends ptg.png (1217x685, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gPdLx
youtube.com/watch?v=sEA6f439XJQ
twitter.com/Andy/status/809136309352759296
youtube.com/watch?v=t-QSmNReDyI
youtube.com/watch?v=lyLZdxHM8Ks
archive.is/QoqtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: file.png (670x865, 645K)

will need a new baker if we're going to MAGA

MAGA

Wtf I love her now

They should promote her to CEO

Attached: 8D07D7F5-8FD5-463F-AD0E-817C278D0233.jpg (1612x1063, 410K)

I guess I could

goodnight user

Attached: nemu.jpg (1920x1080, 559K)

Thanks for baking, Mr. Shapiro.

Attached: kitteh_pushed_to_the_limit.png (808x808, 614K)

Jow Forums absolutely BTFO

Attached: 1533372695634.jpg (714x524, 64K)

NN

Attached: 1284423682002.jpg (450x305, 105K)

Chinese spy worked for Feinstein for 20 years

Attached: file.png (815x746, 755K)

there is wisdom here
>but I don't give a fuck

Attached: fuckyouropinion.gif (208x191, 188K)

She's about to get dunked on in November

Attached: or governor.png (291x105, 5K)

Tell me more.

lol these sandniggers sent American jobs to China.
There's a reason Ya'ah'ha'rhod and Ivanka teach their kids Cantonese or whatever.

The GOP has no chance in November

I fucking hope so; she's pushed through a lot of shit she should have put up for a vote.
>I hate that I was bluepilled when she took over and was happy that a fellow bisexual got into office. Boy was she a mistake.

Attached: awoo a lot.jpg (1024x524, 117K)

Attached: file.png (1226x916, 241K)

Awoo

Attached: 1530963149665.png (902x902, 404K)

OY VEH SHUT IT DOWN!

Attached: aborted_plan.png (640x602, 41K)

Attached: awoo-always.png (1195x892, 1.55M)

>Karen Pollock, chief executive of the UK’s Holocaust Educational Trust, reacted by accusing Corbyn of “denial and distortion.”

>“Holocaust Memorial Day already rightly includes all victims of the Nazis and subsequent genocides,” she wrote on Twitter. “But the Holocaust was a specific crime, with anti-Semitism at its core. Any attempt to remove that specificity is a form of denial and distortion.”

Why is the left so antisemitic? Why do they dishonor the memory of the death of 6 million of God’s chosen?

Attached: 45220CF8-D034-4370-A040-03D631F98691.jpg (991x2515, 1.2M)

Attached: vey.jpg (1160x603, 56K)

i'm a Castizo
what do?

What, specifically, is Semitic?

Attached: wompwompwompwomp.gif (1024x768, 240K)

It'll never happen unfortunately.

>WHAT TRUMP COULD DO FOR IRAN

>The looming crisis in Iran may be an opportunity for Iranians, both in the regime and those opposed to it, to decide whether they wish Iran to behave like a vehicle for a bankrupt ideology or like a nation-state with the legitimate, quantifiable and rationally analyzable interests of a nation-state.

>I am not a fan of historic comparisons. But the dilemma that Iran faces today has been faced by other nations that experienced a revolution. President Richard Nixon helped the People’s Republic of China face that dilemma and choose translating itself into a nation-state. President Ronald Reagan played a similar role in the case of the Soviet Union, helping the rebirth of Russia, and 14 other republics, as nation-states.

>Today, President Donald Trump has a similar opportunity with Iran by encouraging its transformation from the vehicle of a sick ideology into a regular member of the community of nations. This is not about a strategy of sanctions and/or war as an end in itself. Nor is it about playing a new version of Obama’s diplomatic chicanery.

archive.is/gPdLx

Attached: thinking.jpg (1600x900, 96K)

If Corbyn weren't a communist he would be /ourguy/.

New CHN livestream , Isaac Kappy, another Silverman threat, thoughts on Q (A.i)and exposing Hollywood!!!
Pedowood news and illuminati movements

youtube.com/watch?v=sEA6f439XJQ

Very good stream and lots of info, knowledge on the occultic nature of the NWOSeth Green says…

"I do think I'm alright with kids, they don't run screaming from me or anything like that."

Seth: "Strangers give me their kids all the time. Whenever I meet people they'll be like take a picture with my baby. Hold my baby. Here get close to my baby."

Conan: "I get that too. They don't know who we are as real people!"

Seth: "It's so irresponsible."

Seth: "I usually try to do something really disturbing like put the baby's hand in my mouth and act like I'm eating their baby."

Conan: "What are you doing? You're pretending to cannibalize the baby!"

Seth: "Didn't your grandma ever say your face is so cute I could eat your face up!"

Conan: "No relative tried to eat my face or threatened to eat my face."

Really disturbing in retrospect.

Attached: 1533350136497.png (500x438, 361K)

All coming from Jow Forums trying to see if we’re making a difference in results.

>fellow

Attached: 1516697653166.jpg (306x257, 32K)

thanks drunk
how do I grow taller? I tried the "grow, grow grow" technique but it didn't work.

MAGA

Attached: 1533298579166.webm (1920x810, 1.71M)

Ranchos heuevos?

Attached: 1506498601554.jpg (457x470, 58K)

i don't understand spanish

Do you feel in charge of making that decision?

Attached: awoo-bane.png (450x450, 197K)

twitter.com/Andy/status/809136309352759296

me neither!

Attached: awoo-howdidyousetfiretoicecream.jpg (915x958, 606K)

Attached: gr.png (1148x557, 40K)

Welp, time to force them to staple hats to their scalps again.

Attached: jewhat.jpg (1043x324, 153K)

It's a Jewish thing you wouldn't understand

LOL

nostalgia
have annudah

Attached: 1533282666797.png (780x800, 91K)

Congratulations, you're about to colonize Europa!
>What's the first thing you do in your new white Ethnomoon?
>Do "honorary whites" like nips and poos get a pass?
>Do you keep the name Europa or you'd call it something else?

Attached: 225px-Europa-moon.jpg (225x225, 17K)

Could you help me to program my Castizo watch?

Attached: 1527863840305.png (502x377, 242K)

why do so many Jow Forumsacks recommend this anime?
is it about jews or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=t-QSmNReDyI

Attached: 1523081290403.jpg (1200x1712, 350K)

Build a church.

Based Corbyn giving Gypsies the recognition they deserve.

If you have to ask
>You'll never know.

Attached: 1509174491587.jpg (934x1244, 337K)

Attached: file.png (1356x602, 75K)

OY VEY, ES LIKE ANUDDA SHOAH, ESE!

Attached: 1533354090796.jpg (1014x867, 735K)

>colonize Europa
Legend has it there are some 'weird peoples' living there, are Europeans going to kill them too, just like they did the last time they found weird peoples living in undiscovered lands?

Attached: lel.jpg (2559x2878, 469K)

>Trayvon, played by Jaden Smith, is shown at school, raising his hand in lit class. The wise Hispanic teacher, played by Antonio Banderas, calls on him. Trayvon stand up and recites lines of Shakespeare in a hip, cool, but moving rap. As he sits down Banderas smiles and nods at him with a wise, knowing approval.

>Trayvon is seen hanging out after school on the lush greens of the front school yard with his friends, featuring the girl who played Precious, plus a mix of races: a white blonde girl, a Hispanic kid, an Urkel-looking black nerd, a white kid with his hat on backwards. A veritable Burger King Kids Club.

>Cut to a dark apartment, where Zimmerman, played by Luis Guzman, is doing pull-ups, with the words FEAR and HATE inked on his knuckles. He then practices shooting his empty gun at himself in a mirror. "You talking to me?" Guzman says. "You in MY neighborhood?" He then sits down to watch Birth of a Nation.

>Cut to Trayvon at home, at the dinner table with his parents, played by Jamie Foxx and Maya Angelou. They discuss Tray's future plans of being an airline pilot. "It's a mighty big responsibility," Jamie Foxx says. "Having all those souls onboard." "I know," Jaden/Tray says. "I want to be like Sully some day though."

>After dinner his little brother asks him if he can go get some candy and tea. Even though it's raining out, Tray agrees. In slow-mo he zips up his hoody, pulled from the dryer.

>Cut to Zimmerman patrolling the streets as rain pours on his uncovered head. He does tuck-and-rolls across neighbors' lawns, pulling out his gun and pointing it at dark shadows. A cat crosses his path and he fires at it. He chuckles mercilessly.

Attached: 1533362780389.webm (640x640, 2.02M)

Can we meme Trump into doing something about the Eternal Thot problem?
Get him to make it one of his policies?
I think this is one issue the board can unite on, other than the JQ.
I'm sure Trump has been watching #MeToo and all these Stormy Daniels (((they))) have been using to discredit him.
We know that thots having rights is partly (or mostly) why we are in this mess we're in.

Let's make 2020 mean something for this board. Even a small step to correct this would be better than nothing

Attached: gr.png (1131x546, 37K)

>"Keep the change," Tray says with a smile to the woman working at the convenience store. With the snacks for his brother he walks out of the store, not before passing by a magazine with Sully on the cover. Tray smiles.

>Cut to Trayvon skipping down the sidewalk. A group of multicultural young males are there smoking pot. "You wanna get high?" one asks. "No," Trayvon answers, "then I'll never be able to be a pilot." He continues to skip down the path and eventually enters the condo complex.

>As Trayvon turns a corner, a sweaty and enraged Zimmerman emerges from the shadows. "Where do you think you're going, nigger?"

>Trayvon stumbles on his words and tries to answer but is silenced when Zim cold cocks himself with the gun and starts beating himself on the back of his own head. "Help! Help! Somebody help me!" Zimmerman screams.

>"Please sir, I just want to return home to my brother and finish my homework," Trayvon pleads.

>"That's too bad," Zimmerman says. He then empties his entire gun magazine into the baby-faced teen, Skittles flying through the air. "It looks like your dog ate it."

>Zimmerman picks up one of the skittles off the ground and taste it. He's grinning like the Cheshire cat, incredibly sweaty, somewhat sexually aroused. He strikes a match on the ground by Trayvon's corpse and lights a thick Cuban cigar. "Taste the rainbow, motherfucker."

Attached: 1533363624541.png (2560x1440, 2.53M)

>Trump sued for actions against Affordable Care Act

Cracks in the Imperial Presidency?

Attached: BrownD20180804_low.jpg (600x399, 46K)

comfy morning trumpets with waifu Abby

comfy

Just finished watching Rome. Augustus was a dick.

>Has two kids
>Asuka doesn't gain a pound
What fiction is this?

i'm glad *hugs*

What's McBrain? Also, who's moonman?

You live in a fantasy world.

Happy people don't provide gookmoot data to sell for sweet yen.

>Eternal Thot problem
t. Loser who just got cucked.

There's not 'Eternal Thot' problem, the fuck are you talking about?

And what can the POTUS do about it? Women are free to do whatever the fuck they want, and by the way, your memes literally don't have any power, you can't just 'meme' something into existence.

Pajeet my son
About your father...

Attached: rome pullo cicero.webm (624x352, 1.9M)

Cicero was an asshole, too. The only decent person in the entire show was Titus Pullo. Even Posca was a scheming cocksucker.

Give.

>I will hurt you for my sexual pleasure
wdhmbt?

Attached: dcc0d5206a6cf6e74d96948577f4bf95--rome-hbo-shallow.jpg (500x286, 48K)

t. Eternal thot

Attached: 15645611.jpg (492x449, 48K)

The writers portrayed Augustus as an autist which the historical record does not reflect. Of course, there were fuckloads of artistic licensing taken with the show but that's the one that bothers me the most. He may well have been a sadist but he was not autistic.

Quarantine Hollywood FFS.

TRVE ROMAN BREAD FOR TRVE ROMANS

Attached: 8b44a30476fdc9d11d83f9924b8282e6--james-purefoy-tv-series.jpg (500x281, 27K)

Fine, go fetch the German whore from the kitchen.

*kills my slave's lover*
Honestly yeah he might be a schemer but I thought he was a good character, it's better than having all slaves portrayed as muh pyramid-builders or prostitutes. He was loyal to Caesar at least.

Attached: pullo rome rage.webm (1280x720, 2.63M)

>implying he wasnt autistic

Upon hearing of the defeat, the Emperor Augustus, according to the Roman historian Suetonius in De vita Caesarum ("The Lives of the Caesars"), was so shaken that he stood butting his head against the walls of his palace, repeatedly shouting:

"Quintili Vare, legiones redde!“ ('Quintilius Varus, give me back my legions!')

German slut* been a few years but I remember the lines
All mockery of Jews and their one god shall be kept to an appropriate minimum.

Attached: Newsreader.jpg (1087x619, 196K)

Next up for you is Punisher or Black Sails for more Titus Pullo, one of Australia's exports.
Did you know Spartacus was a New Zealand production?

Attached: black_sails_blackbeard.jpg (825x464, 49K)

The Germans were always a quarrelsome people. Apparently the Germans butchered the Roman soldiers and scattered their remains throughout Saxony for lulz

Newsreader guy did no wrong save for sucking the dick of whoever was in charge at the time.

I don't blame Titus for that one. Whore slave/future wife was fucking around without his permission.

Haven't seen those. I know I'm going to get hate for this but the only Spartacus series I enjoyed was Gods of the Arena. The bloodbath at the end of S1 was okay too but the rest didn't do it for me.

>Black Sails
Is it any good?

That's ok, the rest of the series doesnt have based Batiatus in it.

Black Sails is an absolutely worth it show, ignore gay buttpirate memes.

Attached: Keelhauled.webm (720x405, 2.76M)

Sweet. I'll watch that next.

Attached: netanyahu_hitler.jpg (874x650, 57K)

be aware, first season is a slow as fuck burn, but then past season 2 and onward, there's a battle almost every 2nd episode.

Attached: Laughing Roman Sluts.webm (1280x720, 1.59M)

Here's a sea shanty if you dump some Spartacus webms. The only one I have is him fucking that pretty slave with enormous milkers.
youtube.com/watch?v=lyLZdxHM8Ks

Attached: pirate awoo.png (900x900, 328K)

>TURKEY TO FREEZE ASSETS OF TWO U.S. MINISTERS

>"The latest step taken by the U.S. in the incident of Pastor Brunson in İzmir was not suitable to a strategic partner. The U.S. has displayed a serious disrespect with this step," Erdoğan said in a speech at the ruling Justice and Development Party's (AKP) congress for its women's organization in Ankara on Aug. 4.

>"We have had shown patience until yesterday evening. Today I am instructing my friends that we will freeze the assets of U.S. secretaries of justice and interior in Turkey," he added. "Those who think that they can make Turkey take a step back by resorting to threatening language and absurd sanctions show that they do not know the Turkish nation."

>Under the current U.S. sanctions, any property, or interest in property, belonging to Turkish Justice Minister Abdulhamit Gül and Interior Minister Süleyman Basedlu within U.S. jurisdiction would be blocked. Americans would generally be prohibited from doing business with them.

archive.is/QoqtE

Attached: angry.jpg (1000x541, 72K)

whats wrong with americans

Attached: lil-xan-190365.jpg (1024x768, 71K)

Kick Turkey out of NATO when? Retake Constantinople soon? Please.

Blame liberals and communists for dividing the whole country.

Prove this wrong mutts.

Attached: huh.png (914x486, 135K)

unfortunately dont have any spartacus webms aside from that.

Attached: 1528547836685.webm (1920x1080, 2.46M)

Are you on the accelerationism train already? I've got a few tickets left

Attached: Untitled(5).png (638x620, 287K)

Attached: 1513857732448.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

what the fuck its real

Fuck, there are some I really need but my HDD with the show has been corrupted beyond repair.
>Gannicus knocks that shirtless guy against the wall as a Nasheed plays
>Batiatus stabbing that pissant under his new arena
>Spartacus flying up the balcony
>spartacus cutting his master's throat
and most of all
>CAPUAAAAA SHALL I BEGIN?

Attached: theokles spartacus.jpg (837x579, 33K)

>whats wrong with americans
>pic not related

>Today Tonight

Not a great sauce 2bh. I'll believe it when I hear it from a nursefriend.

Attached: 1532750422518.png (1440x900, 666K)

No surprise, Australia is still governed straight from London. Same people, same ideals.