Why do we care about "muh interplanetary resources" when we can just mine the earth?

Why do we care about "muh interplanetary resources" when we can just mine the earth?

Attached: plut.jpg (920x760, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_CuwtaJZEGE
hq.nasa.gov/alsj/ApolloFlags-Condition.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Consider the other alternative for expansion

Because the earth is filled with niggers

you can't beat gravity, no amount of energy would make space mining feasible.

Because it is very expensive to get things off earth, for colonies it is easier to mine Mars for example which costs a lot less to get things off it because it is smaller, asteroids are the cheapest option for obvious reasons.

cause genociding africa and plundering it for resources is "waycis"

>let fuck up the place we leave

lets shit in the place we eat fag.

How high can a kangaroo jump on Pluto?

Apparently no one told China

>you can't beat gravity
>every single method of transportation beats gravity
fuck you make Australia look stupid

Someday we find out this is what happened to Mars. They left all the trash behind and nuked it to avoid a Matt Damon Elysium scenario.

>muh interplanetary resources
>posts pic of Pluto
It's not a planet retard

if you want to fix austrailia (and the world) you need to gorge the aussie earth coming from the northwest corner to the center of ausville, let the ocean water fill the unused area up, that way
>if global warming is real and the ice caps do melt, then the other cities in the dont get flooded
>the extra moisture in the air in the center of ausfagland cause new weather patterns where your continent isnt a fucking desert

you spent more energy burning those fuels than you ever input to the system. l2thermodynamics

Attached: l.gif (500x280, 884K)

So once we start plundering the asteroid belt, is that when we REALLY start taking off as a species?

>planetary
asteroids, nigger, shit's like 5km^3 of pure hardtoobtanium

Because you don't put all your eggs in the same nest.

it's between planets (sometimes) thus it's interplanetary

We need to mine ourselves barren before the chinks get to.

Pluto is not a planet cunt.
And lose access to all that ore? Never

There are rocks in the asteroid belt smaller than Pluto that contain more platinum than on all of earth.

LOL i am banned from making threads but not banned from posting.
This is what got me banned so Im going to sperg it here.
Are you ready...

Attached: 1533041529572.gif (480x270, 3.43M)

matt was white thou so it's not really accurate.

Eventually, there'll be nothing left to mine.

Im semi-banned.
I cant post what I want to post.

The resources in just our solar system would support a population in the trillions. I know this is just bait but surely you aren't that shortsighted user?

Attached: 1519197998028s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Lets go with an example: copper.

When we figured out how to smelt it there was ore with 40% metal content available and easy to access.
Right now the best copper ore in the world is

starts @0.40secs
>youtube.com/watch?v=_CuwtaJZEGE

Aired on July 7th 1999, Pete Conrad 3rd man on the moon, said we didnt land on the moon.
On July 8th 1999, one day later Pete Conrad fell off his motorbike, where he was taken to hospital and died of a heart attack, 5hrs after admittance.

Banned for what countryman

There is an unusual precedent for strange deaths at NASA; i.e. in 1967 Safety Officer Thomas Baron and his entire family killed when their car broke down on a railway crossing, whereupon his 20,000 point failure report to congress went missing.
Not to mention the Apollo 1 astronauts and the outspoken US hero Gus Grissam and his co-pilots.

There is no 3rd party proof of the Apollo landing sites.
None of the independent Lunar Orbiters have taken pictures proving the existence of the Apollo sites, not the Chinese, not the Indian, not the Japanese, all we have is NASA's own LRO photos which were published to the world encoded as jpgs saved in Adobe Photoshop.

>gravity is the same everywhere
wew lad
you make Aussies look retarded

>bring tons of metals from other planets to earth

>earth gravitational pull significantly increases

>fuck up moon orbit, natural environment of earth, babies born fucked up

>earth orbit degrades, spiral into the sun

Attached: asteroid.gif (320x214, 2.29M)

gangstalking?
the mods are soo touchy about that.

As of 2017 in the interest of US national security NASA are banned from co-operation with the Chinese, which is unfortunate because they could use their Yutu rover on the Chan'ge 5 to live stream footage of the historic Apollo sites and finally prove it independently.
Not that it matters now, because NASA have put up a 2.5mile exclusion zone and implemented a 'no fly over' to protect the historic artifacts against 'dust' apparently.
Not that this should matter as NASA admits the flags have probably been destroyed by solar winds.
>hq.nasa.gov/alsj/ApolloFlags-Condition.html

Space is fake. Look, there's Pluto the dog on Pluto. They're laughing at you.

Soviet Lunokhod1 rover spent 321 days roving the moon in september 1971

It's good that you have been banned you lying manipulative faggot. Is it all that Arab sperm in your ass that made you dumb or what ?
The clip is clearly taken out of context. Man, can you get any dumber ?

Attached: dumb.png (211x239, 5K)

it did not find evidence for the Apollo landings. The Politburo used this fact to blackmail the US.

why does this matter?

What should we be doing about the iron sphere at the center of this planet, Earth?

Attached: Capture.jpg (238x258, 22K)

>Jewggle great grain robbery
inexplicably in 1972, the US surrendered 1/4 of their entire wheat supply at a subsidized price to their enemy.
Subsequently the cost of wheat and grains rose 50% thereafter, causing US food related hardship costs.

>that gif
you have to go back

None of the 'apologetics' regarding NASA's Apollo missions satisfy me.
Accepting them induces cognitive dissonance.
One of their favorite claims, is, how could they keep it all a secret?
The 'Manhattan Project' shows it was possible.
The reality is the Apollo program was impressive and in today's money cost $125 billion, but it did not land men on the moon.
It took 24 astronauts into space for a 'jolly' to show that the US was the greatest country in the world.

Great fiction has always inspired humankind, and the manned moon landings are no different.

*The earth is 100% a globe!!
Eratosthenes discovered this first calculating the circumference of the earth to approximately 25,000, an experiment which anyone can still do today with a stick, a sunny day, and basic arithmetic.

*MODS
This is a huge political hot potato, to disagree with the NASA's narrative is massively 'unpolitically correct' and I dare say unpatriotic, and it diminishes the accomplishments of humankind.
I sincerely hope you wont ban me for raising this yet again.
Thanks for giving me privilege to post this here.
I'd like to thank the NSA contractors Ustar for hosting this site in Utah
and GookMoot for continuing the traditional of this mongolian basket weaving forum and allowing fags like me to sperg out,
about questions on their mind, which are never answered.

HA HA HA FUCKERS I SAID IT!

If you are confused as to what Im sperging on about
see the following posts in order

Attached: Russian spy laughing through his execution in Finland, 1942 (2) (1).jpg (1200x898, 97K)

MOLTEN CORE
O
L
T
E
N

C
O
R
E

The Earth is, other planets are not.
Meaning....
We could mine the massive sphere of gold or diamond or iron down in a planets core.

First, those resources are supposed to be used all in space.
Secondly, in order to affect earth's orbit or gravitational force, you need at least a quadrillion ton, but you are an Amerimutt, so I don't think you have the mental capabilities to understand what I am saying.

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (600x600, 64K)

>iron sphere
lol inside the earth is where the aryans live, user.

so why doesn't putin bust out the moon landing hoax card when he is being accused of chemical weapon attacks in england?

It's impossible for humans to bring enough matter to make any difference.

so we never landed on the moon, we only made it look like we did so the russians would waste trillions of dollars trying to do it?

You are wasting your time, don't you see that he's an ameridumb ?

Attached: mutt solider.jpg (218x250, 8K)

Based af

Memeflaggot, show flag.
Context is king.
True, and I know the context because I watched it originally aired!
There's no proof of the Apollo landings outside of what NASA have said.
If China and only China had said they landed on the moon would you believe them?
No you would not.
We still dont have independent proof.

Russians didnt waste trillions of dollars,
the Yanks did.
They wasted more having to bribe the Politburo into silence.

Horses for course.
Everyone knows it was MOSSAD who spilt the chemical weapons.
They did it to severe diplomatic relations between the UK and Russia, for great involvement in Syria.

No, I'm not gonna show flag so fuck off.
What NASA have said is enough proof.
The way I see it, is that none of your bullshit add up, and it doesn't make any sense.
I'm not like your average uneducated pol user, you can't just throw the world radiation and Van Allen belt and think you are going to manipulate me.
If you insist that the US never went to the moon, I'm 95% confident that you have some sort of cognitive disorder which you take medication for it.

Attached: werner.jpg (220x349, 17K)

>why does this matter?
Why? Two reasons
Because Im an autist.
And because it's personal,
some bad people said lies about me.
So I like to find State lies and reveal them.
Swings and Roundabouts.

Because mining extraterrestrial objects has less negative externalities, and that technology will also work to defend Earth from extraterrestrial impacts.

>What NASA have said is enough proof
No it's not.
That's bad science.
If China's space agency said we landed on Mars and showed a video and faked telemetry data with a satellite, would you believe them???
Where's the fucking 3rd party independent proof you half wit???

Of course. And no matter how good you are you can't punch the other forces either.

>We still dont have independent proof.
user i think you belong in a mental institution hundreds of people who were involved in creating the spacecraft, maintaining it, monitoring, the astronauts themselfs can all definitively say that NASA has gone to the moon

make me

Attached: goy bait 6.jpg (839x629, 75K)

Ahh another thread,
dropping those truth bombs!
Shills and Canadians BTFO!

user.
user, user anon,
oh dear.
Yes we've put rovers on the moon.
The Yanks built an impressive program
But they did not put man on the moon.
THERE'S NO INDEPENDENT PROOF
ZERO
NOTHING.

>Gravity is the same everywhere
Tell your handler to stop neglecting their retard.

Attached: GravityAndSheeeeeiiiiiit.jpg (384x256, 7K)

Seriously ?
NASA did not just say "we landed on Mars"
NASA did not "fake telemetry data with a satellite"
NASA has worked with many universities and top scientist from around the world took part in the Apollo program, even you can order moon rocks from NASA for education purposes.
You haven't provided any evidence except baseless empty accusations with bad analogy.
You fucking quarter-wit.

Attached: pepe hitler punch.png (763x757, 284K)

At best we have the claims of NASA.
At best until it can be INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED
It remains merely a HYPOTHESIS.

Straw man trying to reframe my arguments
SHOW INDEPENDENT PROOF user.
THERES NOTHING
YOUVE BEEN BTFO!!

>> ..autist
I think you believe that autism = intelligence. It's a meme you numbnut.
I was right when I told you that you have some sort of cognitive disorder that makes not able to understand simple concepts.

Attached: gustav gun.jpg (2000x1500, 250K)

Because it is harder for hippies to chain themselves on an interplanetary planet cracker than on a mining vehicle here on Earth.

Jews are trying to get off planet before we wipe them out
And once they do we won't ever be able to be truly rid of them

b-b-but institutions,
blind faith,
NASA,
lots of people
they w-w-would lie.
w-w-would they???
Oh lolollololololololollo

>that you have some sort of cognitive disorder that makes not able to understand simple concepts.
Now you're resorting to ad hominems.

SHOW INDEPENDENT PROOF OF APOLLO SITES.
ALLOW CHAN'GE 5 TO TAKE PICTURES OR LIVE STREAM.

>implying the USA didn't land on the moon
You're dumb. They put a mirror on it when they went in order to bounce a laser off it and check the distance. That's how we know the moon is moving away from us. This mirror was used by the USA, MIT, France, and even the USSR (The ones who would have wanted the mon landing to be fake the most)

Here's a source for any retarded faggots that think the moon landing was fake. While wiki is BS, in this case it works.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

never heard of t3b. Wtf

be edgy SHILL
Post under Nazi shill flag.
Post 'based' Nazi pics.
Agree with the entire lies of the establishment,
in the face of a lack of evidence from a verifiable independent source!
Oh dear...

Because all the good stuff is hard to get to while all the boring shit floated on top. Asteroids have stuff that's hard to find on earth easily available if you can stand the time it takes to retrieve it.

>Yes we've put rovers on the moon.
>But they did not put man on the moon.

Attached: 110103939311.png (846x660, 854K)

It's not the planets we want to mine, it's the asteroids.

The planets have billions of years worth of gravitational crushing and the sinking of precious elements almost entirely to the core. What remains in the crust of each planet is a mere dusting of the precious goodies really available.

But Asteroids don't have this problem. Asteroids are just loosely held-together rocky structures with those useful and rare elements saturated in them.
The first trillionaire on earth will be an asteroid miner.

Oh dear the Russians have the best 'mirror' on the moon from their Lunokhod 2 rover!!
Its so good it's the only one NASA and the APOLLO observatory uses in New Mexico.
Keep going retards.
I know the truth...

Because after a certain depth in the earths crust it gets too hot to use drills because they lose their heat treatment. And at that depth you cant have miners either.

Also space is dope. A single platinum group asterioid would make you a billionaire

Because

Attached: asteroid gold.jpg (572x412, 49K)

There's a huge difference putting meat bags and robots on the moon.

>> Uses the word strawman incorrectly to sound smart
Yes, right, I'm the one who has to show proof.

Attached: feel the punch.jpg (248x250, 8K)

Uses the word strawman to incorrect strawman my straw man.
keep going retard
you're shilling yourself.

Attached: Eros.png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

is it brainllet o' clock already ?

Attached: brainlets.jpg (257x196, 6K)

Nasa is hoax.
The more you check their shit, the more you understand why people know apollo was obvious hoax.

Earth is flat. ;)

b-but b-but.
Listen Sweetie you've been BTFO!!
THERE's NO INDEPENDENT PROOF OF THE APOLLO LANDINGS !

do you believe people have even gone to space?? if yes then why the fuck couldnt they go to the moon

Earth is NOT flat you stupid gay lord fuck wit.
You can prove it yourself with a fucking stick, a sunny day and abit of maths.
duuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhh!

Flat earth videos were mostly dumped on youtube on december 14th 2015.
It's most likely an intelligence Op to distract from the 50 years NASA Apollo lack of independent proof.

100 years from now when we are all dead, people in the name of science will laugh their socks off at you retards for blindly believe NASA without any independent proof, which can be provided ,quite easily.

:D

>do you believe people have even gone to space?? if yes then why the fuck couldnt they go to the moon
yes people have gone to space.
I dont know why they did not go to the moon.
But what im saying is without PROOF from someone other than fucking NASA it's at best a hypothesis.
Karl Popper anyone???

Oh come back fight me!

so if the flags are still there, they're probably in pretty rough shape."….(((Robert Pearlman))), an expert on space history and collectibles, and editor of collectSPACE.com said.
I believed it until I saw the name. I believe the opposite of what jews say 100% of the time.

It's a little bit before Putin's time but the Soviet Union did get a huge reward for their cooperation in the form of wheat and other benefits. The space shuttle was the big goal after Apollo and most of the funds that went towards the shuttles development are a direct result of the Apollo cover up.

Yeah and that's what the capsules were for you brainlet.

Attached: 1mwoESo.jpg (1920x1200, 437K)

Attached: 1506008624921.jpg (680x989, 167K)

Great user.
So where's the 3rd party proof of the Apollo landings?
hmm?
I wont hold my breath, Ive been waiting a long time.
There isnt any.
Please prove me wrong.
Please do.
I want the manned moon landings to be real.
Im just awaiting confirmation from a third party.

Well before Putin's time.
And it was a different political paradigm, it's like comparing apples and oranges.
Though the Politburo was just as corrupt.
It's also likely in exchange for the wheat (the great grain robbery as it was known) the Politburo agreed to stop their perfectly acceptable N1 rocket program too.
As by 1975 they started dismantling them, despite other Russian operations in space like Almaz and Salyut!
Why? Doesnt make sense.

fucking Belters

Fucking Inners