I just came back from Paris and there were groups of 4-5 soldiers (not police) with automatic guns on patrol...

I just came back from Paris and there were groups of 4-5 soldiers (not police) with automatic guns on patrol, even on residential streets.

Is this the new normal?

Attached: paris.jpg (670x414, 34K)

No it's not but with all those niggers and mozzles around is normal

French police force and army are full with niggers and north-Africans, that's pretty fucked up....

yeah it's a deterrent, mostly
but there's been quite a few incidents where a terrorist will target a female soldier and try to steal her famas, they aren't chambered but the mags are real

Don't you think it's pretty fucked up though? Soldiers on the streets is some dystopian level shit.

Learn to read

I quite regularly see armed police in London, I guess if I saw people in army fatigues it would be pretty weird, but it's not much difference

I was there with the gf four months ago. She was shocked by all the nogs everywhere. And everything was protected by military. It's so sad. Same thing is happening in Belgium. It's fucking retarded.

Since 2015 you fucking roach.

Just be thankful you live in a multicultural society free of hate instead of that hateful violent homogenous white society of the 50s and 60s

tfw I have only seen like 2-3 soldiers in my entire life

BAN GUNS NOW

They're preparing you for martial law, most of the terrorist attacks are calculated for this purpose, so they can justify enhancing state and police powers in order to control your life more, nsa was created exactly because of such a staged incident

Attached: Metrocop_blue_eyes.jpg (648x736, 102K)

Paris is a great way to redpill sheltered normies these days. They go expecting to see le city of loooooovee ooh la la and instead get a facefull of niggers and gypsies and regular beheadings

part
and
parcel

welcome to Babylon 2.0 the multicultural utopia, I sure hope you enjoyed all that diversity

This is different mate. In London there's 1-2 armed police at tourist sights which is pretty normal. But in Paris there;s groups of soldiers in full gear patrolling residential streets.

Don't we have a "Paris syndrome" because of it?
Truly horrible

What's the point of enhancing state and police power? What's the endgame?

yes not all muslims, stop the hate. etc.

These guys are usually pretty cool dudes that for the most part don't want to be here, since Sentinelle duty isn't voluntary, and the conditions suck big time. If anything, I feel sorry for them.

Yep. Some places have a group standing there all day long, around the embassies and major landmarks especially. Makes me feel pretty cozy desu, keeps the refugees away. But come into the city via the wrong road and you'll see hundreds of refugees just walking around a rural road like zombies, walking up to car windows and staring at women. Then you'll know the actual state of France.

Paris was a shithole for 90% of history though. Romantic Paris was a very short brief moment in time.

Yes, the west had a choice - either have wals at the border, strong, invasive checks at the border, armed guards at the border

OR ... let everyone in and have hose walls, checks and guards in our day to day lives

The (((media))), leftists and women voters chose the latter

(Well women assumed they could let the bad men in and then neg them into being nice and not have to face the consequences as that's how women think.)

So they can control your life, arrest you for ever more and more obscure and unprovable thought crimes, and eventually draft us for another war in the east against "those stupid jihadis" like in 2003, after that we will be in their total mercy as our countries will be exhausted and bought up by kike cliques, like after ww1

Not advocating for Islam in any way, but those muzzies aren't invading the country all by themselves, their tactics are too smart for sand people, and especially after ISIS was discovered being a Mossad CIA joint op, it's proven that this is all pre-calculated

Part and parcel

I went to Egypt like 15 years ago and it was the same thing there

yeah, been there 2-3 years ago and it is normal there.

tyranny, putting the capstone on the pyramid

>But come into the city via the wrong road and you'll see hundreds of refugees just walking around a rural road like zombies, walking up to car windows and staring at women. Then you'll know the actual state of France.

I refuse to believe this.

It sounds like something out of a zombie movie with containment zones and infected areas.

I remember reading Perfume as a child in school and the teachers telling us to get the modern idea of 'romantic Paris' out of our heads and explaining to us that Paris was putrid and disgusting with dire living conditions in the 17th century.

Attached: equipedefrance.jpg (600x338, 67K)

After all, don't you see the worrying marriage between right wing and Zionism? They are playing both sides and they are trying to capitalize on the right wing resurgence that we have right now!

nah, I fairly regularly see them jump out of cars with them or even just going to Tesco's. I'm not talking about the tourist or embassy police that you are referring to.
Police just seem to be more armed these days.
I agree it's worse if the army were on the streets but our police are pretty armed these days

I never understood what is so romantic about a perpetual stench of stale piss.

When they say love, they mean lust and debauchery.

During Napoleonic wars Polish generals would often organise huge parties in the middle of Paris
And they would often describe Paris as a beautiful city

Chopin considered Paris to be a heart of Europe

It's not what he asking you about. Crime rates so high that you need soldiers on the streets.

Yes it's fucked, in an healthy nation citizens should be the ones carrying the guns.

Diversity isn't free, user.

well yeah but consider that we also have nuclear ballistic missile submarines hiding 1000 ft deep all over the world waiting for the signal to annihilate you and everybody you've ever known and we've come close to that happening more often than people realize
also you live in london where it's increasingly looking like 1984 with people trying to burst into your place for a TV licence and getting arrested for having a swiss knife on them, knife arches in mcdonald, getting thrown in prison for a tweet

don't get me wrong, france is complete garbage too, but a few 70IQ mutts walking slowly through train stations aren't as big of a deal as it looks compared to the rest of the shit you don't see but know about

i never did vigipirate but people told me it's fucking awful, sometimes all you do is sit in a cabin for 8 hours

they're here as a deterrent to charlie hebdo / bataclan style attacks

any chance you can get video of that?

Yes

Attached: 1492886292787.jpg (720x685, 72K)

The French are a terrible peoples. They literally ruined their own country.

You can't even use the "post WW2 Jews want revenge so they're destroying France" excuse here, since they were enemies of the Germans.

Admit it, this is all the fault of French faggot and 3rd world loving liberals, with zero (0) Jewish influence. You French cunts brought in Africa and Islam into your own country over the last few hundred years, with ZERO Jewish influence.

Its time for Europeans to start taking responsibility for their own actions.

(((They))) know well the impulsive and violent tendencies of the Ismaelites;
What this did is like mixing a handful of phosphorous into a heap of saltpetre, whilst claiming this is a perfectly stable mixture and there is nothing to worry about. They'll even offer you a cigarette.

It's part of multiculturalism. Is it normal? It shouldn't be.

you don't believe it?

Attached: 1500363615013.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

Oh yeah, remember that The FRANKS were ALLIED with the OTTOMANS while harassing the fuck out of South Europe.

Fuck France, fucking cunts have always been Muslim loving dick suckers.

I saw the same thing last year in Paris, it will be the same in London soon if it isn't already.

France has been going downhill since the revolution. The second French colonial empire disguised the decline for a few decades but it was ultimately all built on sand.

>female soldier
so fucking retarded to have women walking around with automatic rifles

French people are very headstrong, they'll prefer everything above admitting they made a serious mistake.

Really user?
It's not like the threat is over the hill, and around the dale, it's here, staring you in the eyeballs

Attached: 1499690653991.webm (720x1280, 1.72M)

>mass immigration has gotten so bad that first world countries need soldiers patrolling the streets
>numale s oycucks and w*men see nothing wrong with this

I ve always admired you greeks. Stay strong !!!

>the arrogance of the head jewess leading them
Hitler wasnt wrong folks.

It was way before the French Revolution.

The French were ALLIED with the Ottomans while they were ravaging Southern Europe.

They've ALWAYS been this way.

Why is that one white woman seemingly their leader?

This cuck shit is happening in every major city. I'm just glad I don't live in the city.

as they say in france: oooh'allah!

This has been happening for ages. When I lived in Paris those guys pointed their guns at me cause I was out late at night.
>Be sitting on bench at 3am smoking a cigar because reasons
>Convoy of three vehicles stops in front of me
>Get up to approach them and ask what the problem is
>Motherfuckers all just point their guns at me saying some shit in French
>Just moved to Paris don't understand
>They realise I'm not French then pretty much drive off and stop fucking with me

didn't someone here ID that white woman as a Jewess?

Women literally leading in the destroyers of western civilisation

Reminder those soldiers stood by outside the Bataclan for three hours while the terrorists were committing unspeakable atrocities because they weren't given orders. When courageous police officers asked for their rifles to go in the soldiers refused to give them.

The absolute state of french soldiers.

Attached: french iq.jpg (615x635, 129K)

Some French guy I used to know refused to admit any mistake, never took criticism and never apologised for anything. He'd either blame someone else or metaphorically shrug his shoulders. He used to think that he could do no wrong for some reason.

French, not Franks. By the time the Ottomans took Constantinople, the Frankish identity had long dissolved into the French and German.

Also we are the descendants of the original Franks, the Merovingians (aka Salian). Our heraldic motto still is Vrank en Vrij (Frank and Free).

Attached: salian franks.jpg (270x186, 15K)

How's your French now? Did you manage to find out what they were saying?

>female soldier
Do you really have them? I thought there were for PR purposes only, not for active duty in any way, shape of form.

Attached: 1531136535626.jpg (720x960, 167K)

>Soldiers on the streets

It an definite example of a large amount of failed policies and a failing society.

I'm surprised im the first to post this

Attached: a0031e195b822c44e152e2fc92ea7d26.jpg (960x773, 115K)

This is correct.

oh yeah, they're usually awful and emotionally fragile as you might expect
i made one cry once during basic training hazing and got in trouble for it

I visited Paris in 2010 and they were already there then before all the terror crap

>You can't even use the "post WW2 Jews want revenge so they're destroying France" excuse here, since they were enemies of the Germans.

How naive you are.
France is by far a top 3 antisemitic country with Germany and Russia.
We spent all of the middle ages to kick them out of our country, burning their talmud by hundreds during the trial of the Talmud, under Louix IX reign.

If you were french, you would really understand how the kikes really hate our guts, as much as they hate the germans.

Ever been to Calais friend? Believe it.

It's not like giving women rifles is a more dangerous than giving them the right to vote.

It's been like that since at least March of 2008 when I went. So it's standard France imo.

Though when I went you could actually go underneath the Eiffel Tower, I hear you can't do that now.

Why did europe decide to give up?
Any previous generation would have considered that unacceptable and would have tried to change things by the root of the problem
>muh racism
It genuinely makes no sense that a people would rather live like that in order to avoid being called something that you'll end up being called anyway regardless of much you want to appease non europeans or not

Yes that is the stereotypical Frenchie. They think the more vehemently you go into denial mode the more convincing their argument is. This includes shouting and being rude.

Well everyone got their flaws, they're generally not bad people, deep down. But still, this trait is quintessentially french.

16% if all french military personnel are women.

the fruits of jews jewing and christcuck everyone god's children hate yourself ideology.

looks like a black worm

We have them as well. They all wear makeup and earings all the time. They are a liability outside of being bunker bunnies for senior officers that is.

>"came back from Paris"
You should be grateful for that alone m8

> You French cunts brought in Africa and Islam into your own country over the last few hundred years, with ZERO Jewish influence.
Aussie historians everyone.
France is the most ZOGed country in Europe you have no fucking idea.

>I just came back from Paris and there were groups of 4-5 soldiers (not police) with automatic guns on patrol, even on residential streets.
it's paris. it's been like that since the invention of guns. before the jihadis you had carlos the jackal, before him its action direct and so forth. and a bit further back you got the oas shooting people like it was cool. an before de gaulle's algerian betrayal there were the nazis. relax. it's paris. don't be so melodramatic.

How long till a female officer is raped on duty by a pack of "foreigners" ?

Paris was the capital of the most dominant culture in Europe at the time. It was still a shithole, but as every big city it had allure for some members of society.

Nothing better than a pile of dead Frenchcucks.

Attached: 98374985693647985.jpg (802x960, 77K)

Attached: Country.png (628x217, 30K)

You have them at disneyland too in France.

based

That's not good at all. Female police officers are bad enough. Women in the military are always cancerous even the few ones who actually try to be something more than a cumdumpster.

When I was in Milan I saw a group of military with automatic guns just chilling near the park, that was sick, man.

Attached: 1522943634947s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Yea... Paris is pretty disgusting, went there like 1 year ago and just like you i saw military almost everywhere i go and niggers and mudslimes begging and trying to sell shit. My sister even got scammed by one of them, you know that game that you have to find where a ball is under 3 plates? Yea, she lost about 200€ euro in that little game, fuck muslims.

Would bigger image violate somebodys NAP?

If you abandon God and country for temporary material comfort, that is what you get. And next to their debts, you inherit the sins of the father, the result of their error. Meaning that as a child you grow up in this environment that praises individualism and self-indulgence, spoonfed from early age through the mind control box called television.

If people would have kept their belief in God and His Law, they would have never agreed to this. But they prefered the utopia simulation they were offered, and agreed to abandon critical thought and their spines. Can't afford to lose all the "security" and material comfort.

Yes, soldiers is normal, since 2015 and I think as far back as 2012 (Mohamed Mera attack) in some places. Residential areas? Doubt it. Paris itself inside the beltway is a tourist attraction, so of course when you go away from a tourist attraction you will find a few streets of residential living but it's CLOSE the tourist attraction.

Soldiers on the street are either when you're under occupation/siege or when you're in the third world. Algeria, Ivory Coast, etc...All these shitholes ahve constant patrols. What do they fear? Terror attacks. Why are they there? Because the attacks are so fucking widespread.

Don't always believe all the shit they tell you about Paris, but yeah in this case its a third world place.

it's a variation on 3 card monte. and your sister is stupid. i hope this isnt news cause it can hurt coming from a stranger.

Why are they retarded enough to think this is a privilege? They should be shown footage of what the soldiers in Vietnam had to face and then be shown the aftermath for the veterans, if they still think they're tough enough then throw them in a fucking all female unit so they dont threaten the lives of any man with their bullshit.

I cant think of anything worse than to have to rely on women during a fucking WAR

I think France will be the first country to implement the "purge" an all day where all crime is legal. Because now as it is, everyday is purge day.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 6K)

My bad

Attached: mcGPnhxvRkcmo0UuxbgzL84GdnLtKX1DjCVQryq34ns.jpg (1148x1150, 167K)

Don't forget the Dreyfus affair, jews are still kvetching despite the fact he was guilty.

Cheers.

Your sister is an idiot.