The British virginity crisis is leading to far right extremism

The British virginity crisis is leading to far right extremism
Over the past decade or so the rise of far right nationalism has happened in Britain and all of the west but the question is why? The answer? Incels. involuntary celibates. Adult Virgins.

We effectively have millions of men who grew up on the internet that never learned enough social skills to have a happy normal sexually active life who are now looking for someone to blame, so they blame the Jews for being happy and successful, liberal men for getting all the girls they blame women for having control of their bodies. They seek safe spaces in the swamps of the internet, hearing about how society would be better if Europe were filled with white people like the good old days and the alpha (black) males were not here for the blonde women to choose over the Incels.

What could be done about this? It is terrifying that these virgins have the right and ability to vote and sway online discourse far right but I feel sort of helpless as I see no way to resolve the situation from growing ever worse for the next many decades.

Attached: 1533271365688.jpg (922x768, 113K)

Kill yourself, you fucking kike subhuman.

>[dissent]
>"you're a virgin!"
I bet this is basically the dynamic that brought down Rome

Take out the BMWF bit though too obvious

This is actually what the left believe. You should add in there that we are too lazy for manual work and to stupid for professional work.

Ok faggot. If some dissents with the states narrative they are a virgin nazi. Just kill yourself kike nobody likes you.

>What could be done about this?

I wonder how many of them had single mothers.

Except this isn't true.

The "rise of the far right" is the same as the "rise of tiebran nationalism" the native people are sick to the back teeth of being settled by hostile, aggressive barbarians.

Go home.

i've spent about 15 years on the internet and i'm not a virgin, try again bender

say the biggest virgin known in the history of mankind, go kys fucking idiot

Britain doesn't have ''far right''.Heck you don't even have Right wing.

garden shears to noses

Excellent pasta.

>liberal men for getting all the girls
Is this true, bongs? In the US and, honestly, most other countries the libs are wormy little assholes delegated to the friendzone almost immediately--unless they get a sad pity fuck every once-in-a-while.

>the libs are wormy little assholes delegated to the friendzone almost immediately

exact same in glasgow

You are so fucking dumb. The right consists of Chads, the left has way more virgins.

Look at the research, right wing people are better looking, stronger, and make more money - they're way more attractive than the left.

Attached: better looking.png (994x711, 958K)

obvious troll but its so much more fun to reply like its real.
>blames the people that own the companies that indoctrinate our people into self-hate and to work for others and not our future generations.

you are just another indoctrinated loser falling into the low-iq jew trap "herp derp its muh male virgins, not the people with power who impose their views on them"

>looks at flag

'Normal' by the standards of the 1960s era of birth control and sexual promescuity. Not normal by the thousands of years of cultural evolution preceding it

If they have such a problem with virgins, why dont they tell their whore legions to fix it?

>"Women want nice, sensitive men!"
>"But not me, I want Chad."
>"Why did my son grow up to be a pussy?"
Why do they fucking do this, honestly

DAS RITE, POOKY

WE TAKIN OVAH DIS SHIT

Fuck off with your bollocks, and put your trip back on.

>2018
>not blaming chad fukking roasties for the problem

Why do they hate Jesus?

>I see no way to resolve the situation from growing ever worse for the next many decades.
You're just going to have to let them all fuck your boipussy, OP.

>calling people nazis doesn't work anymore
>let's call the virgins instead
Who do you think you're fooling, rabbi ?