Is Denmark doing Ethnic Cleansing?

Danemark gives 120 million Danish money to Africa to prevent births of Africans. Is this almost like ethnic cleansing?

bbc.com/news/world-europe-40588246

thelocal.dk/20150826/denmark-passes-controversial-refugee-benefit-cuts

theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/26/danish-parliament-approves-plan-to-seize-assets-from-refugees

thelocal.dk/20160107/danish-proposals-fuel-fear-and-xenophobia-un

Money will be used for condoms, abortions and education,

>to stop AFRICAN women

of having so many children

Attached: 1386709760177.jpg (211x239, 13K)

FUCK DENMARK

DISGUSTING UNCIVILIZED SHITHOLE

Attached: 50071256526.jpg (1240x1117, 253K)

BASED
A
S
E
D

why are they showing children that? it's pretty fucked up and will most likely scar them for life.

those kids will grow up to be batshit autists and animal abusers.

Disgusting jew.

Attached: 1533287690895.jpg (326x1024, 49K)

They should also give money to the arabs, indians, and chinese for abortions. They're the ones who need to curb their birth rates

Shut up
First post once again snatched by the thirsty Semitic dog

So this is what my hard-earned 50% taxpayer money goes to?

How the fuck is this based?
Literally money down the drain.

Attached: 16009125755.png (696x848, 39K)

I heard about that as well. They need to kick him the fuck out. Fucking Jewish rats hide behind antisemitism to get away with so much shit.

Let's unite Italy with Danmark and see what will happen

We show our kids how the real world works and we don't care about you pc life faggots

Good job danish brothers!

Attached: 4423.png (286x285, 207K)

Brilliant. I always liked Danes but this is god-tier thinking
>A kike
>civilized
Not even once you babycockcutter

At least the intention is good.

that top picture is from the faroe islands anyway and they are all basically inbred sheepfuckers.

FUCKING BASED. Islamic invaders BTFO

Attached: 1522379485701.jpg (648x767, 54K)

It’s natural you pussy

no matter how much money you invest in the shithole called africa, it's never gonna stop the inevitable flooding

>Literally money down the drain.
Not being an eternal wagecuck for the gibshoardes.

Enjoy drinking politician semen and licking state vagina.

Fucking soft cunt

lmao
Scandinavia is the least inbred area in the world
Don't waste time trying to explain it to him, many countries have bred emotionally weak offspring which is largely why we are having a Western crisis.
I agree with this, it seems like a waste of money no matter how funny it is. They will kill themselves, by spreading aids. No need to help and waste Danish money

Check my flag you moron, the faroes is a group of small isles that is "owned" by denmark and I even been there once. Its seriously just full of inbred retards, like half the people I saw there were really ugly and/or had some small deformity, nothing like the rest of scandinavia and they dont deserve to be part of it

>The Minister for Development Co-operation, Ulla Tornaes, said Copenhagen would contribute 91m kroner (£11m; $14m) for the programme.

How much is the nuke?
>Asking for a friend

Attached: 662251.jpg (634x634, 109K)

I know what it is and where it is, on a map i saw awhile ago tracking inbreding globally that area was also included in the minimum inbreeding zone. They could possibly be deformed for other reasons, or it could be the area you went to. How much of the Isles did you see?

Danes could do gassing of kikes too
>bro tier skandis!

Attached: 662319.gif (160x160, 523K)

You're just mad we want to ban circumcision. Kikes btfo

spotted the pussy faggot

The Covenant must be killed

BAN IT
KIKES ETERNALLY BTFO'D

Fuck off and rot away degenerate kike

Attached: kosher-slaughter-of-a-male-sheep-9-BA7MCA.jpg (1300x953, 157K)

How can i donate to this purpose?

fake news, all lies, we dindonutn. Except the giraffe, but it was properly kosher butchered, since the cat we fed it to might be jewish

rude