As one of the few countries in the world that i admire culturally, while not even being french myself...

As one of the few countries in the world that i admire culturally, while not even being french myself, this drives me mad.
How do the frenchies here feel about it? Is it really that common in france?

Attached: d5a6b76f0a1c5e71ac3e785f8ba7f88a.png (663x634, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WkbnAwHTJk0
youtube.com/watch?v=I3x-ge4w46E
youtube.com/watch?v=-gTRVKsBiSU
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/17/mixed-marriages-27-per-cent-france/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Since racial statistics are banned, by "mixed marriages", they probably mean a person with the French nationality marrying another person with a foreign nationality.

Reality is worse than that, since we have many coal burners who give birth to nigglets without even being married.

>Is it really that common in france?

No.
It's more common than in any other country thought.

French women are disgusting desu, almost as bad as anglo beasts

F

Attached: leface.jpg (1852x1000, 429K)

I thought Western Europeans are very arrogant and would never waste their bloodline even with inferior whites. Guess I was wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=WkbnAwHTJk0

On a side note, is it normal for the flesh of chicken to glow in the dark? Not even joking, I just realized the meat of chickens glows in the dark. Someone is drugging the animals, but for what purpose? I bought it from Auchan.

This is a uniquely french thing tho. They have an exorbitant amount of niggers living in their country.

This is what fascism looks like.
youtube.com/watch?v=I3x-ge4w46E

The French should nuke their own capital in an attempt to restore order

how is race mixing a negative thing with the amount of incels in this world?

Attached: 1533242576476.jpg (460x460, 33K)

I have a lot of female cousins. A few are still single but all the others have white babies, not a single mixed marriage. I see mixed couples maybe once a year where I live.

>how is blacks breeding with whites a bad thing when so many white guys cant get laid

Attached: 1504590609349.jpg (400x400, 37K)

Just there for 3 months. French men are dating asians or roasties with no desire to reproduce, and French women are roasties with no desire to reproduce or dating huge black bulls and making monstrous mulatto creatura. They're fucking everywhere.

Attached: 23523523523534.jpg (219x230, 20K)

What about my other question. Do you people not feel any disdain for that. Is it maybe tolerated, but hated in reality? How is the general opinion?
Do french men really care so little about it?

One thing to note though: Whites in France marry less and less. They rather go for the PACS.
Mechanically, "mixed marriages" can only go up

Yeah, what is wrong with that?
I understand the importance of reproducing with someone of the same race but if these losers can't get a white girl they can have niggers

The problem is not that them being black or brown, its just that they are so massively ugly abominations. Its not really is the skin colour, its just how fucking ugly these people are. When you look at albino africans, their ugliness is even more visible. Their mentality and bad behaviour is just the icing on the cake. Imagine your daugther be with an abusive criminal piece of shit, and he is ugly genetic trash on top of that too.
Makes me gag

Survived the Nazis but wont the Liberals.

Attached: france future 1.jpg (832x1200, 224K)

It's just like in Germany or any other western country. The media and politicians are telling you it's wonderful and if you don't accept it, you are going to jail. So when you see that shit, you've got to smile as if it was totally normal.
Personally? I want to slit the throat of every white whore who fucks with a shitskin. Do other Frenchmen think like me? Probably, but it's impossible to know.

lmao at that pic

Probably should tbqh famalam. Or at least set a refugee camp on fire or something

Mixed marriages mean that the people are integrating and become culturally french.

Unlike in the UK were pakis don't share their wives and are radicalized.

It shows that France is way less cucked than a lot of countries, despite the high rate of migrants. And guess what, someone who is half algerian half french actually looks quite french.

is macron really a faggot?

fuck our shit up senpai

>Mixed marriages mean that the people are integrating and become culturally french.
The fucking delusion.

Forgot the picture

Isabelle Yasmina Adjani, born to Mohammed Cherif Adjani, an Algerian Kabyle father and Emma "Gusti" Augusta Schweinberger, a German Catholic mother from Bavaria

Attached: Isabelle Adjani.jpg (300x196, 13K)

but seeing as this is a more common sight in france, i would think its because people are more tolerant of it.
Or is it literally just because of how many africans and muslims you have in your country.

Attached: 1492192450351.jpg (1462x1462, 129K)

It's very natural to be repulsed by it. Alternative Hypothesis mentioned it in his video about race mixing. Something about people associating mixed couples with animals.
youtube.com/watch?v=-gTRVKsBiSU
Check it out.

second example, Leon Debbouze, half french half morrocan

Attached: SKY20110817105508PD.jpg (600x450, 44K)

>looks quite french
There are no longer standards for what looks like stereotypical French person. Your black football team looks French to me. Maybe blue eyed blonde or abo is furthest thing away from what I imagine French person to look like.

Hope a big part of it is arab and niggers.

That only works with caucasoids. If you do it with niggers the result will be a thoroughly mongrelized abomination.

Die Franzosen hatten schon in der Kolonialzeit einen Fetish auf Nigger, bin nicht schockiert von so etwas

im fully aware that halph white/muslim kids most times end up as good looking white kids. You can barely differentiate between pure germans and halph german/turkish people here.

It still doesnt change the fact that most of these men are abusive criminal shits and absolutely eternally ugly on top of that too.

>The country that Trianon'd us is rotting away alive
Oh what a lovely day

Attached: feelshunman.jpg (421x367, 49K)

arabs are white compared to what 'french' look now

Attached: paris.webm (720x1280, 1.72M)

>There are no longer standards for what looks like stereotypical French person.

There never was, cite me 3 stereotypical french persons throughout history, and i bet they will have non french blood in them.

If these mongrels act mentally ill then it's because of their shitskin -- and in particular, MUSLIM -- heritage.

Mental illness has become rare in European populations because of the incest taboo and enforced monogamy under Christianity.

Contrast that to islamic mudshits impregnating their cousins, four at a time, over the same time period as a Christianity.

For mudshits, being mentally ill is basically the only way for them to be sentient.

So fuck you and fuck everyone who miscegenates and fuck their mongrel children too.

third example, Vladimir Lenin, half jew half russian

Attached: GettyImages-89859448-Lenin-Family.jpg (800x716, 75K)

kys you faggot cuck. Probably a half nigger or algerian.

This. If the man in the relationship is a muslim shitskin he will make the wife convert and the kids will be slimes.

breitbart.com/london/2017/03/17/mixed-marriages-27-per-cent-france/
The article states 27% french/foreign.

yes we know, you can stop now. You are forgetting the amount of abomination mutt babies

hush now irrelevant clay.

Attached: Soviet-tanks-in-Budapest-2_1956.jpg (498x451, 28K)

If you are ok with unlimited race mixing you contribute to the destruction of different peoples' uniqueness. The result will be a very heterogeneous population with no one feeling connected to one another and no shared culture. People will feel alone.

I don't know that many French people apart from obvious Napoleon. Petain, Foch or maybe some kings? That is what stereotypical French looks like if you think history. Now it can be anything.

Attached: tee-hee I'm going to have a cute mixed baby with Mohammed Mouloungui.jpg (1227x656, 131K)

>Mixed marriages mean that the people are integrating and become culturally french.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNONONONO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: ayyy4.png (342x342, 231K)

>two nations that had the biggest hard-on for Leftist (((Enlightenment))) values and subverting Monarchy to install (((Democracy))) become the biggest mutts in the Western World

pottery

Attached: 1444202682995.gif (200x200, 1.33M)

Just to point out that a lot of mixed marriage are these.

And even if someone is half black, by the second generation, you can't really tell if someone has one black grandparent.
Look at all the hillbillies in the US who actually have 20% of black blood in them without even knowing it.

Wow, the news really failed if they were trying to make this look anything but heroic

damals war es was anderes. Die hatten einen Fetish darauf, ein anderes Land zu erobern, die Männer zu cucken und deren Frauen zu klauen und zu rapen. Da wäre es egal was für Frauen es wären, hauptsache erobern und andere cucken.

real frenchies look just like any other northern/western european country. I cant tell apart a native french from a german when i meet one here.

I'm surprised Internet is not banned yet in your nightmarish alternate reality country.

Attached: bongistan.jpg (1187x4066, 812K)

this not my country though, but its fun to watch

Attached: 14988072329710.jpg (1080x1080, 457K)

Well, if you take these, Napoleon was 100% ethnically italian.

Petain and Foch seem 100% ethnically French.

And all the Bourbon Kings were european mutts mixed with the italian Medicis, the Habsburgs and whoever.

plz nuke us

Yeah the shit you read on this board.
>first job way back
>friend coworker, Delphine, has an arab boyfriend
>she tells me she avoided talking to me for a while in case he was lurking because he would have been mad
>one day she tells me he asked her to convert to islam
Another one from 3 years ago
>stop at a kebab joint one evening because it's the last thing open in town
>fat pale blonde chick sat at a table with a skinny darker than night nigger
>she's preggo
>they're arguing about the name for the kid, he insists on a muslim name

you are missing the point. Im not worrying about how future mutt children will look like it. You cant deny how most of these people act and look like. Its not about the skin colour, its seeing your sister or daugther with an extremely, absolutely ugly person who, with a high chance, isnt being a good partner to her because africans are aggressive criminals and muslims..... well you know how muslims think of women.

You made your bed, now lie in it. Try not to get woken up too much by Tyquandarius fucking your wife next to you. That's the sound of true (((Freedom))).

Lots of africans have french nationality and they marry other maghrebis or africans who don't have it. If you remove marriages with other euros it's 20%.
Also the marriage abroad are basically arabs marrying each others "au bled" for example.

There is a lot of racemixing though but not in the proportions implied in the articles, at least for now.
We have a crazy amount of propaganda for it though.

Attached: consider.jpg (600x600, 29K)

If your sister is with one of these, she would have been with a violent white one otherwise.

So it's a problem of education and classes. Educated women don't get with abusive partners.

Did they really survive nazis?

Absolute top kek

We are not against mixing between closely related European populations. Pic related are different races. Mixing between those is what most people oppose.

Attached: 1529665696520.jpg (728x546, 96K)

>You can barely differentiate between pure germans and halph german/turkish people here.
Turk detected. Please crash your Audi with all your family and die.

Sure Ahmed.

Note that they consider an Arab with the French nationality marrying a foreign Arab as a mixed union. Same with blacks. This account for an extremely large share of those 27%. The most common -racially- mixed union is probably white-asian but it's illegal to make statistics on that.

you have the nukes, just nuke yourself bro

this this this.

>And all the Bourbon Kings were european mutts mixed with the italian Medicis, the Habsburgs and whoever.
EUROPEAN mutts.
The French are a celtic-germanic people with drops of italian.

Not a maghrebi-southern french quadroon shitskin mongrel.

I don't think that's true, it's bad but not 27%.

Yeah it's 85% all the french people left for quebec or died fighting napoleans shitty war

im not, its just a fact, unless the turkish guy/girl was some literal arab.

that is true, but atleast she wouldnt be with someone who looks like trash and smells like shit. Its a simple fact that you dont want your own family to procreate with genetic trash. And wether or not someone has good genes, is usually defined by humans with how good looking they are. If you were ever around africans or muslims, you would know just how freakin ugly they are.

Okay, so you remove the arabs from the problem then, because they are caucasians.

So if your problem is blacks, in a mixed society like France (and unlike the US), a black-white mixed couple will have a child, this child can have children with a white person, their child will hardly be aknowledged as having some black background.

At worst, our final form as an ethnic society will be Puerto-Rican or Portuguese, at best it will be Italian like.

>Changing our genetic make up doesn't matter because white passing

Jesus wept.

Underrated post

Gas chamber for coal burner

At worst, you're going to be fucking black because white French aren't having enough kids to replace themselves.

you are already at the portuguese, italian state

It will be neither because only the proles racemix or convert to Islam. No mixed unions in posh conservative Versailles. We will a mix of a Lebanese/Brazillian society with society stratified according to skin color and religion. Rich White catholics at the top and poor Black muslim at the bottom with mutts in between. We will also get the same racial and religious tensions as Lebanon and Brazil and sky-high crime.

Its only okay if they’re both Christians.

>or Portuguese, at best it will be Italian like
´
LMAO, frenchie education.
do you even realize that portuguese (ethnic) are one of the most homogenous pops in europe, we are really a nation, an european nation, the same can´t be said about you.

Attached: 0-41_Portugal_folk_dress15.jpg (736x490, 104K)

sad because it's true

Attached: 1505139237178.png (1022x731, 643K)

>At worst, our final form as an ethnic society will be Puerto-Rican or Portuguese,
>portuguese

Why worst? Every portugal girl i ever saw in my country was white

Only 27%? This racism must end. I hereby declare all white women must lose their virginity to black men.

upvoted

This. People who use the argument "there is no such thing as French" are kikes and leftie cucks.

My neighbor is Swiss German and is married to a Brazilian.
They have two ‘French’ children.

It can't possibly be that high. Post the link

BASED

Attached: 1528580323545.jpg (625x790, 157K)

tow you realize dropping blood right is what seal the doom of our people...

tfw when you are now wishing for the people to adopt a "german/volk" conception of the nation...

"mixed" includes everything and nothing
A French man with a German woman is a "mixed marriage".
A white French with a sandnigger "French" is not a mixed marriage

i would care if they don't make their nigger loving an european problem, the filth is allowed to move freely, their public construction industry is totally corrupted by arabs and all that boils over the border

There are no race statistics in France, so this is just speculation and can be interpreted in many ways.

hahaha this post has to be joke

good one Pierre

Attached: bp.jpg (418x315, 11K)

Are you retarted? Obama was only half black, he looked like every black guy I've ever seen and his daughters just look like black girls that have money. Whites evolved from niggers, their DNA is more dominant because of this and white traits will fade away if we all interbreed.

This is either based on nationality, which means jack shit, or on thin air.

Okay, then you post a link proving that.

Clearly because too many Africans and Arabs

most people agree there are too many of them...